Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2022, 09:12 PM   #91
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Folks, CK is a good man. If it were not for him - there would not be OH2. The men who disparage OH2 or CK are the ones who have proven themselves to be assholes. Use your common sense - if someone is bitching about a free site and the owner of that free site - they have a grudge. Nobody gets banned over there if you are a gentlmen but if your a jackass - yep - we do not want you. However, if you are a respectful gentlemen - we love you and hang in there - we will be back.
Old 02-22-2022, 09:16 PM   #92
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The meltdown continues.

I like the language. A monger calls a whore out or says the wrong thing they are labeled stalkers outters mean guys. Only on the simp site does that have any sand!
You were called out on your own site and quit because the members were literally ready to loot and riot!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:17 PM   #93
Bulaninni1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I am thankful CK goes to these efforts. Sure there are frustrations but damn, this can be fun most of the time.
Old 02-22-2022, 09:22 PM   #94
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope - you have proven yourself to be a stalker and all the ladies know it. You're just mad because you can't suck CK's dick and no lady at OH2 wants you. Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The meltdown continues.

I like the language. A monger calls a whore out or says the wrong thing they are labeled stalkers outters mean guys. Only on the simp site does that have any sand!
You were called out on your own site and quit because the members were literally ready to loot and riot!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:26 PM   #95
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly. OH2 is about fun. A respectful gent is welcomed with open arms. We want gents that want to have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulaninni1 View Post
I am thankful CK goes to these efforts. Sure there are frustrations but damn, this can be fun most of the time.
Old 02-22-2022, 09:33 PM   #96
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Such language. Keep those lies on oh2 where they are welcomed by the simp owner.
Your lies and language are old.One true thing you posted. Although its exaggerated is folks at oh2 not liking me. Good those are the ones eccie ran off. The whiners and betas and perpetual victims.
No ones buying here ma'am!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:34 PM   #97
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Folks, I rest my case.

Quote:
Such language. Keep those lies on oh2 where they are welcomed by the simp owner.
Your lies and language are old.One true thing you posted. Although its exaggerated is folks at oh2 not liking me. Good those are the ones eccie ran off. The whiners and betas and perpetual victims.
No ones buying here ma'am!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:46 PM   #98
winn dixie
Valued Poster

ck's past and present speaks for itself! Hes a trafficker and has his site to promote his interests. Thats all. You cross that and youre black listed!
He WILL quickly throw folks under the bus as needed! Its well known he works with LE! How do you think he got off clean from the x-mas party fiasco? duh!
Folks have seen his true self and leaving his gestapo run site in droves! Not banned! Just left!
ck is a control freak. Look how his site has progressed with all the rules. oh2ers defend THAT! His lack of security for his site should trouble every oh2 member. How many times has it been hacked? He doesnt care! He will lie and say blah blah. Fact is he doesnt really care!
Folks look at the enemies ck has made and ask yourself is this strange? Look at his history that is repeating itself. He has ran 2 sites to the ground the same way! He only cares about himself.
He is well known by LE!
Many posts exactly like mine here can be found in the hallowed records here on ECCIE!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:49 PM   #99
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh stop crying and get a life. Nobody wants you.

Quote:
ck's past and present speaks for itself! Hes a trafficker and has his site to promote his interests. Thats all. You cross that and youre black listed!
He WILL quickly throw folks under the bus as needed! Its well known he works with LE! How do you think he got off clean from the x-mas party fiasco? duh!
Folks have seen his true self and leaving his gestapo run site in droves! Not banned! Just left!
ck is a control freak. Look how his site has progressed with all the rules. oh2ers defend THAT! His lack of security for his site should trouble every oh2 member. How many times has it been hacked? He doesnt care! He will lie and say blah blah. Fact is he doesnt really care!
Folks look at the enemies ck has made and ask yourself is this strange? Look at his history that is repeating itself. He has ran 2 sites to the ground the same way! He only cares about himself.
He is well known by LE!
Many posts exactly like mine here can be found in the hallowed records here on ECCIE!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:51 PM   #100
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Folks, I rest my case.
Yep we can see a ranting meltdown. So does ck enforce his rules on behavior elsewhere fairly or just on those he has an axe to grind?
No need to answer. The hypocrisy from oh2 cannot be tolerated here!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:56 PM   #101
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you Ellen even after I was banned over conflicts of interest?
I have nothing but Respect for Ck & after the first month not having access you get used to it?

I understand exactly how every one feels about not having access to their private dirty little fun hideaway online.. lol!!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:58 PM   #102
winn dixie
Valued Poster

The real stalker and trouble has emerged from a ban that was earned for the same behavior. I want nothing to do with your outting lying ways!
We can all see who is following rules here and who is slingin mud ma'am!
Old 02-22-2022, 10:02 PM   #103
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is well known by LE!
Worth reposting! ck's inner circle [henchman] are just as diabolical.
The complaints about oh2 are staggering.
Old 02-22-2022, 11:19 PM   #104
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Folks she is proving our points! She literally just got off a ban and look at every post shes made! All insults and advertising for another web site.
Old 02-23-2022, 04:42 AM   #105
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Its still important to note, even if you do not like OH2 or CK-- that the site does fill a purpose. There are fewer and fewer options for ladies to advertise for free and that's one of the options left in the Texas market. Having advertising communities is somewhat important in the wake of the new laws in Texas, specifically.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women