Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60436
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #91
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Some of you people really can be funny....evil, oh please.

Are there stupid events, ignorant people, and down right wrong people both here on Eccie and around us....of course....but evil, oh please.

Take a look at some of the video coming in from Syria, like the one with the kid, already orphaned, covered with blood (his own) and trapped under huge stones...and the poor kid is alive and conscious... what put him there is evil.

Or go down, tonight, to your local city hospital ICU or emergency and look at folks who have suffered as a result of some violent and evil jerk.

That shit is evil...99% of the stuff talked about in this thread, does not even come closed to be evil....get a clue people!!!
+1 The lame things vindictive people do on ECCIE are far from evil more like a desperate cry for help. Meanwhile, people with brains in their skull have better things to worry about.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #92
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:

Are there stupid events, ignorant people, and down right wrong people both here on Eccie and around us....of course....but evil, oh please.

Take a look at some of the video coming in from Syria, like the one with the kid, already orphaned, covered with blood (his own) and trapped under huge stones...and the poor kid is alive and conscious... what put him there is evil.

Or go down, tonight, to your local city hospital ICU or emergency and look at folks who have suffered as a result of some violent and evil jerk.

That shit is evil...99% of the stuff talked about in this thread, does not even come closed to be evil....get a clue people!!!
+1

And if the OP wants to give me his address I can Fed-Ex him a roll of toilet paper, because all the stuff he has said in this thread warrants he wipe his mouth....LOL
Old 03-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #93
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Amen!!!!!!!

I just ignored the "evil" talk on this thread. Just odd.

Yup the ugly things people do/say here (on the internet) behind closed doors are more like folks with too much time on their hands/no life.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #94
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Skirting issues by using annoying color text in order to be passive aggressive is bush.

Just say what you have to say. Not everyone is going to agree with you and there is nothing wrong with that.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #95
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

3 sides is that long for "grow a pair"?
Old 03-04-2012, 02:45 AM   #96
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yep
Old 03-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Same thing me and Summerhill and Holly B and the rest of the so called enlightened souls went on about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
If everyone gets to name their own evil the extrapolation to the 1,000th power is there is no evil in the world,

That is just not true. All it means is that we have different views of evil. It in fact expands the meaning of evil, not eliminates it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
, and we all know that’s not true. Nazis didn’t think the Final Solution was evil; we can go down hill form there.
War's very nature is evil. Dropping two atomic bombs on Japan could be considered evil from certain perspectives and necessary from another.

Evil is necessary to combat evil.

That is wtf we are all going round and round about. Fast Gunn think he is above hating while he is at 'war' on the board with others. He talks down to 'us' and then when 'we' combat him in kiind he cries 'haters'.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #98
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Deliberate

An innocent slip is an error made without deliberate intent.

However, failure to reply and confirm an agreed on date is quite deliberate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101 View Post
. . .

You make one little innocent slip and all hell breaks loose!

Now, I think there will always be haters and there is nothing much you can do about it, but give them room if possible or be prepared to stand your ground if they give you no other option.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thanks[/QUOTE]
Old 03-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #99
brittany13
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 123115
My ECCIE Reviews

people are always going to hate its just in their nature. I just keep doing me cause they r always going to be around. they never go away they want what you have.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #100
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is just not true. All it means is that we have different views of evil. It in fact expands the meaning of evil, not eliminates it.

War's very nature is evil. Dropping two atomic bombs on Japan could be considered evil from certain perspectives and necessary from another.

Evil is necessary to combat evil.

That is wtf we are all going round and round about. Fast Gunn think he is above hating while he is at 'war' on the board with others. He talks down to 'us' and then when 'we' combat him in kiind he cries 'haters'.
Alas, we disagree again. Evil is not the counterbalance to evil. The Allied armies in WWII were not evil. Just because you want it to be such, doesn't make it so. Have you ever read Mein Kampf? The Final Solution is in there. The Final Solution has nothing to do with war; it has to do with Hitler’s megalomaniac psychosis and pure hatred.

Ever been to the WWII museum in NOLA? Or taken a history class that you didn’t allow your ego to slant the view? More would have died taking the Islands of Japan than were killed in more than two nuclear bombs.

Your ego isn’t what defines evil. No, you are the one that is going round round staring at your navel and marveling in how intelligent and open-minded you are. And Lauren has absolutely fuck all to do with this thread. She is not evil; she is not even on this board. Do you think that Stalin’s starvation of the Ukrainians was just population control? Oh, and not calling me out by name but answering my posts is still stalking. Stalker.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Interesting you and Fast Gunn get to say who is a hater, who is evil and who is a stalker. Everybody else just has a big ego for defining what haters , evil and stalkers are. Interesting indeed.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #102
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Try not to think about it, and ignore them. The damage is done, it may hurt, but that's life. If you don't forgive you will never move on.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #103
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Interesting you and Fast Gunn get to say who is a hater, who is evil and who is a stalker. Everybody else just has a big ego for defining what haters , evil and stalkers are. Interesting indeed.
1. I did not define evil beyond the Final Solution, Hitler, Stalin and Mao. Please tell me someone anywhere that has a standard since of reality that would disagree with that.

2. I never defined someone as a hater.

3. I was talking with Fast Gunn and Charles not you. Stalker anyone?

4. You brought up a woman that has been off this board for over a year and said she was evil for being shallow.

5. You bring up my name, quote me, call me out in multiple threads when I tell you that I am done having ridiculous, non-sequilaqr conclusions and these are just the stalking behavior that is just on this board.

Leave me alone.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #104
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Skylar - LOVE your new avatar. All your new photos are HOT!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

opps
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women