Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2017, 08:33 PM   #1081
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
  • Nominating Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, a selection that will have a decades long impact.
  • Hiring 5,000 more border guards to prevent illegal immigration.
  • Allowing the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines to proceed.
  • Reinstituting Reagan’s Mexico City policy of giving no U.S. funds to international NGOs that provide abortions.
  • Approving airstrikes against the Islamic State in Syria and Afghanistan and al-Qaeda in Yemen.
  • Freezing the hiring of new federal employees.
  • Eliminating paperwork requirements among many agencies
And that makes America Great again. Lol, what a reach

None of it's closing in on him. There's no there..there. If there were Comey would have produced it. Dream on, little dreamer
No there, there?. Flynn, Sessions, just a coincidence? Your boy Trump is scared. The sad thing is he is betraying the very people who elected him
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:35 PM   #1082
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=texassapper;1059649281]
  • Nominating Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, a selection that will have a decades long impact.
  • Hiring 5,000 more border guards to prevent illegal immigration.
  • Allowing the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines to proceed.
  • Reinstituting Reagan’s Mexico City policy of giving no U.S. funds to international NGOs that provide abortions.
  • Approving airstrikes against the Islamic State in Syria and Afghanistan and al-Qaeda in Yemen.
  • Freezing the hiring of new federal employees.
  • Eliminating paperwork requirements among many agencies

This is making America great....again? Come on Tex. Get with the program. Life moves forward not backwards. The man in a con and a thief
Old 06-22-2017, 09:29 PM   #1083
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
This is making America great....again? Come on Tex. Get with the program. Life moves forward not backwards. The man in a con and a thief
You asked, I answered you don't like it, suck it. As for being a con and a thief, how would that distinguish him in DC? No, in fact, he's not.... and that's what has the rest of you government dependent losers worried.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:31 PM   #1084
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Every one of them a black mark on his record and on the soul of the nation.
HAHAHAHA... yeah, no hyperbole there.. You 'tards should have learned to dial the rhetoric back long ago... you screamed at the top of your lungs that EVERY republican candidate is Adolf Hitler until everyone has just stopped listening. fools.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:45 PM   #1085
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Every one of them a black mark on his record and on the soul of the nation.
Why's it got be a black mark? You must be a racist! You are obviously a misogynistic whore monger if you're on this site. You hate illegal immigrants because you Want open boarders and that allows corporate America to take advantage and keep wages down. I'm guessing you are a legal scholar with the ability to see the future since you already know DJT is guilty even though no prove has been given to date. A professor of economics? Make rich less rich to ensure the poor stay poor. The welfare state has worked out so well or has it?

GET A FUCKING CLUE! It's really easy to state your opinions as if they were the facts.

I think it was you that said your glad because you're spending more time out of your the country! I invite you to make your next ticket one way.

Mystic, Yes, if Trump is proven guilty let him go to jail or whatever is appropriate. See that's how rational people react to reality. May not like it, but we understand why it happened.

Just saying it over and over won't make it true. No matter what happens the reality IS a republican in the White House at least 3 1/2 years.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:22 PM   #1086
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Provide evidence of anything collusion.

Or pack your toys and go home.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:03 AM   #1087
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
No there, there?. Flynn, Sessions, just a coincidence? Your boy Trump is scared. The sad thing is he is betraying the very people who elected him
Oh good golly.............it's not hard to spot those CNN and MSNBC viewers.....all 666 of them.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #1088
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Even as much as I hate Trump's big mouth AND the policies of his puppeteers, I really truly hope not that no collusion is found but that there is actually no collusion.

That being said, career life long, non political intelligence official said Russia tried to meddle with the election. They did not speak to the success of their efforts. I'm certainly not trying to say anything that would take away from Trump's win.

It's almost July. The fact that people are just recently getting lawyers, tells me that the investigation by Congress wasn't being taken seriously until now.
A non political investigation needed to be done.

Hiring a lawyer isn't an admission of anything. In fact, with an investigation of this scope & the severity of the matter, a totally innocent person without a lawyer, could easily get in hot water unintentionally.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #1089
grean
Valued Poster

If I am Trump, and I know that I didn't, then I would not only want one, but I would demand one!

1. My name is cleared.

2. I want anyone I placed my trust in that abused it and did betray my country to hang.

Is there anyone here willing to bet their life, not that Trump himself, but on rather or not any of his people didn't do something illegal with Russia?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:24 AM   #1090
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
If I am Trump, and I know that I didn't, then I would not only want one, but I would demand one!

1. My name is cleared.

2. I want anyone I placed my trust in that abused it and did betray my country to hang.

Is there anyone here willing to bet their life, not that Trump himself, but on rather or not any of his people didn't do something illegal with Russia?
Not me. You're asking for something of extreme value in exchange for something that has none. It really doesn't matter to me much if he did or didn't. Why? Because that would make us only a very few short steps away from anarchy if he were discharged or discredited. I look at the Clinton's how they used the office: the State Dept, Haiti, Uranium, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, on and on....it's really sickening. The Bushes to a much lesser extent...attempting honor to a fault....but costly. The most important aspect is that this whole thing is nothing more than a distraction....watching those hearings and trying to calculate the amount of money involved for something that means zilchado anyway is depriving productive resources to mend things that really need fixing.....taxes, healthcare, ISIS, N Korea, Iran....and transgender bathrooms.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:35 AM   #1091
themystic
Valued Poster

Man you Trump folks are getting pretty hateful. I was personally scolded for make personal attacts on Eccie brothers. I quit doing that. I am bashing Trump and his people. They have diminished the presidency. Even all this silliness about " I may have recordings". Does the guy have the mentality of a 12 year old?
Trump is going to take a huge hit. They are all hiding something. I still can't believe Trump people know the Russians hacked us and the Republican s don't care. Shocking
Old 06-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #1092
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
Not me. You're asking for something of extreme value in exchange for something that has none. It really doesn't matter to me much if he did or didn't. Why? Because that would make us only a very few short steps away from anarchy if he were discharged or discredited. I look at the Clinton's how they used the office: the State Dept, Haiti, Uranium, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, on and on....it's really sickening. The Bushes to a much lesser extent...attempting honor to a fault....but costly. The most important aspect is that this whole thing is nothing more than a distraction....watching those hearings and trying to calculate the amount of money involved for something that means zilchado anyway is depriving productive resources to mend things that really need fixing.....taxes, healthcare, ISIS, N Korea, Iran....and transgender bathrooms.
Give me a break Shorty. Yeah that's like the Whitewater and Benghazi investigations yielded nothing. Then during Whitewater they found some cum on a girls dress and Bill got a blowjob. Wrong for sure. Clinton still governed during the whole thing. Comparing the Clintons and Trump is legit in many ways. The Russian connection. No comparison. Trump and his people are Traitors and Autocrat s
Old 06-23-2017, 12:08 PM   #1093
texassapper
Valued Poster

I am still waiting for an explanation on how the Russians hacked the election.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #1094
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
They did influence Comey's decision to speak out about Hilary's investigation by placing a phoney email in the DNC president's email.

I doubt that enough people were swayed by that to affect the outcome of the election However, it's not that they succeeded, it is that they tried.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #1095
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
17 Intelligence agencies think so. It's all coming out. Republicans always talk about Democrats whining. Trump is the whinest bitch on the planet. Listen to him. Whine and complain. Trump defend the hell out of Putin and Flynn. How come?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women