Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #1126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Better to be on the side of right than the side of ignorant assholes who are following a lying mutha fucker to the point of no return. Go for it.
You're one of Schiffty's minions; so, you're on the side of the liar: which is the "wrong" side. Schitty lied to the world for three solid years, but you're still sucking down his every Schitty lie. You Schitty hypocrites better have your affairs in order, because dim-retards are about to pay the Barr tab.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:14 PM   #1127
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Better to be on the side of right than the side of ignorant assholes who are following a lying mutha fucker to the point of no return. Go for it.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 10:10 PM   #1128
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo delayed such aid to Ukraine FOREVER. On the other hand, Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS.
Odumbo thought MANPADS were tampons for men.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:46 AM   #1129
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so
As the Rep ShitFace/PussLousy Circus continues into 2020 the news will be consumed with Swamp Rats being led away in handcuffs under the bright lights in the early morning raids at their homes as the "wheels of justice" begin to grind away to provide them with the Due Process they have denied their political opponents.

Live by the Sword. Die by the Sword.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 08:46 AM   #1130
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Sondland discussed sensitive matters with Trump on phone from Kyiv restaurant as waiters circled

Waiters were coming and going as U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke on the phone with President Trump on July 26 from the outdoor section of a central Kyiv restaurant and discussed the Ukrainian president’s willingness to conduct politically charged investigations, an episode that also highlighted the lack of security around a presidential call, according to testimony to Congress and a person familiar with the episode.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...dd8_story.html

So let me get this straight...

Sonland makes a cell phone call from a open area to the president of the United States to discuss an agreement with Zelensky, the man leading a country in a shooting war with Russia.

I wonder how many copies of that conversation will go public.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 08:52 AM   #1131
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Blah, blah, blah! Jack's Son is melting down. 2020 is roaring up!

No Trump crime yet!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 08:53 AM   #1132
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
.... Sonland makes a cell phone call from a open area to the president of the United States to discuss an agreement with Zelensky, the man leading a country in a shooting war with Russia.
Rather:
.... how many completely different copies of ......
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 08:56 AM   #1133
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sondland discussed sensitive matters with Trump on phone from Kyiv restaurant as waiters circled

Waiters were coming and going as U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke on the phone with President Trump on July 26 from the outdoor section of a central Kyiv restaurant and discussed the Ukrainian president’s willingness to conduct politically charged investigations, an episode that also highlighted the lack of security around a presidential call, according to testimony to Congress and a person familiar with the episode.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...dd8_story.html

So let me get this straight...

Sonland makes a cell phone call from a open area to the president of the United States to discuss an agreement with Zelensky, the man leading a country in a shooting war with Russia.

So it sounds like Sondland is a potential security risk. Maybe he should be fired like Yovanovitch. Or would that maybe hurt his feelings?

And unless Sondland was really security stupid and put the call on speaker, most of those copies of the conversation would be absolute speculation as to what the contents of the call were.

The Senate is going to laugh this "evidence" off in a heartbeat.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:07 AM   #1134
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As the Rep ShitFace/PussLousy Circus continues into 2020 the news will be consumed with Swamp Rats being led away in handcuffs under the bright lights in the early morning raids at their homes as the "wheels of justice" begin to grind away to provide them with the Due Process they have denied their political opponents.

Live by the Sword. Die by the Sword.
Well swamp rats are much cleaner than Trump Party Sewer Rats who are wiping their ass with the Constitution.

Eye for a eye, tooth for a tooth, life for a life, that’s my motto.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:16 AM   #1135
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
life for a life, that’s my motto.
Then How about Schifless, Nadless, Pellousy, and Shmucker for

Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

We can call it even.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:20 AM   #1136
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well swamp rats are much cleaner than Trump Party Sewer Rats who are wiping their ass with the Constitution.

Eye for a eye, tooth for a tooth, life for a life, that’s my motto.
You're trying to pick gnat shit out of a haystack. Nothing wrong with Trump discussing the wrong doing of anybody even if it might be a potential political rival or not. Crime is crime and the president has a right to understand the seriousness of it and if an investigation should be ensued or not. Sonland's testimony won't be anymore revealing than the other three. The Republicans like Nunes and Jordan will pick it apart and shove it down Schiff's throat, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:27 AM   #1137
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
So it sounds like Sondland is a potential security risk. Maybe he should be fired like Yovanovitch. Or would that maybe hurt his feelings?

And unless Sondland was really security stupid and put the call on speaker, most of those copies of the conversation would be absolute speculation as to what the contents of the call were.

The Senate is going to laugh this "evidence" off in a heartbeat.
So, do you know how many Russian agents where listening, maybe you’re aware of all the agents of the Europe alliance who were present. Could Iran have agents monitoring the cell towers? Hell, you must think the world worships your leader like a cult member. Trust me, they don’t!

With judge Baghdad Barbie referring to the leader as “almost super human”
has a dangerous familiarity. That sniveling cunt needs to go on vacation.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:34 AM   #1138
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, do you know how many Russian agents where listening, maybe you’re aware of all the agents of the Europe alliance who were present. Could Iran have agents monitoring the cell towers? Hell, you must think the world worships your leader like a cult member. Trust me, they don’t!
So are you saying Sondland was on an "insecure" phone?

And you know that how? And if you say all phones are "insecure", what's your answer for having a "phone call".

Not sure where you are going with this.

Again, at this point, the "evidence" you mention is going to be laughed off in the Senate, just like I'm laughing it off now.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:48 AM   #1139
oeb11
Valued Poster

j666 -"Trust me"

Got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell? Or just snake oil .

LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:50 AM   #1140
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You're trying to pick gnat shit out of a haystack. Nothing wrong with Trump discussing the wrong doing of anybody even if it might be a potential political rival or not. Crime is crime and the president has a right to understand the seriousness of it and if an investigation should be ensued or not. Sonland's testimony won't be anymore revealing than the other three. The Republicans like Nunes and Jordan will pick it apart and shove it down Schiff's throat, lol.
Jordan? Isn’t that the guy who ignored what went on in his gym shower? He’s all about enabling crimes and covering crimes up, not about the finding the truth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women