Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2017, 08:48 PM   #1171
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Wow, what breaking news, surely this will bring him down, I wonder if the Russians hacked the cover?

Mean while in other news.

" Project Veritas' American Pravda: CNN continues today with a video of left-leaning political commentator Van Jones caught on camera plainly stating that "the Russia thing is just a big nothing burger." http://breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html

Its really simple GOB. If him and his people didn't do anything No big deal, right? He gets through the investigation, they find nothing and the Democrats move on, right?

Hillary and Bill Clinton went through 25 years worth of investigations.
They found out Bill got a blow job. Your GOHP hasn't shut up about Hillary for 25 years

You still talk about Hillary, Obama, etc more than you do Trump

So far The Donald in his own words is a loser

Trump & GOHP are hypocrites.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:54 PM   #1172
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Hillary and Bill Clinton went through 25 years worth of investigations.
They found out Bill got a blow job. Your GOHP hasn't shut up about Hillary for 25 years

And after all these years people are still talking about how Bill got impeached and fucked a young intern in the oval office with a cigar. And crooked Hillary is STILL under investigation.
https://youtu.be/ClfpG2-1Bv4?t=1m10s

You wouldn't know it from the mainstream media, but President Donald Trump is not under FBI investigation (repeat: NOT).
But you know who is? Hillary Clinton. Bernie Sanders. Loretta Lynch.

“Co-mingling her official position as Secretary of State with her family foundation would be similarly inappropriate. It is vital to determine whether the State Department had any role in the threat of an IRS audit against the son of the Prime Minister in retaliation for this investigation,” http://www.dailywire.com/news/17937/...ow-joseph-curl

Also under investigation is deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. "When you combine this with the allegation that McCabe brought down Flynn and the high probability that McCabe signed off on paying $50,000 to the author of the Trump dossier for more research, the image that emerges is one of a hard core Democrat operative masquerading as a non-partisan law enforcement professional." http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017...investigation/

Funny how with all these investigations and MSM media blitz of Fake news, Trump is the only one not under investigation and the only one they have not found dirt on. America dodged a bullet when that crooked bitch lost the election to Trump. Now it's looking like Bernie and his wife committed bank fraud.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #1173
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
GOB, CB, Shorty, etc Is this fake news by Time magizine?

Is that why they are demanding it be taken down
I think Trump is mocking Time in a sarcastic New Yorker way....he figures they can do it, he can as well. When he turns the firehose back on them they cry like babies. Actually I think he should do more. What fails me to understand is that you haven't yet figured out that Trump is usually a step ahead, yet you call him insulting names. I'm very happy with what he's done so far, FYI, I'm one of those who lost my healthcare...my good policy was about 900/mo, 1K deductible. To match the 900, my deductible went to 10000 and 30% copay...I decided to wing it. I am very relieved that we have a Pres that acknowledges a problem, and does something instead of blowing smoke up my ass and finding some new fabricated crisis to distract what's really pressing. When the Iran revolution was going on, Obama did nothing to secure the revolt's success....yet he and Hillary turned every other nation in the region upside down. Hence ISIS, and Iran will soon have nukes....courtesy of Obama. I can see Trump handling the Cuban missile crisis as adeptly as JFK...not so with Obama, or Hillary....Bill would have done OK too. I have close friends from Haiti where the Clintons siphoned off all the cash...you don't really want to know what they think. If selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians is not collusion, I guess I don't know what it is...maybe I should inquire at CNN or Time...
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:02 AM   #1174
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
I think Trump is mocking Time in a sarcastic New Yorker way....he figures they can do it, he can as well. When he turns the firehose back on them they cry like babies. Actually I think he should do more. What fails me to understand is that you haven't yet figured out that Trump is usually a step ahead, yet you call him insulting names. I'm very happy with what he's done so far, FYI, I'm one of those who lost my healthcare...my good policy was about 900/mo, 1K deductible. To match the 900, my deductible went to 10000 and 30% copay...I decided to wing it. I am very relieved that we have a Pres that acknowledges a problem, and does something instead of blowing smoke up my ass and finding some new fabricated crisis to distract what's really pressing. When the Iran revolution was going on, Obama did nothing to secure the revolt's success....yet he and Hillary turned every other nation in the region upside down. Hence ISIS, and Iran will soon have nukes....courtesy of Obama. I can see Trump handling the Cuban missile crisis as adeptly as JFK...not so with Obama, or Hillary....Bill would have done OK too. I have close friends from Haiti where the Clintons siphoned off all the cash...you don't really want to know what they think. If selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians is not collusion, I guess I don't know what it is...maybe I should inquire at CNN or Time...
Good post Shorty. I agree with some, but most I dont. Thats ok, Im a man who is willing to compromise. I think Mich McConnell, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz etcetra have hurt not only the Republicans but American politics in general. McConnel said his main goal was to make Obama a one termer. I know that was 2 years in, but the bipartisan vibe totally ended

When Clinton balanced the budget and had a surplus, much of that was in conjuntionwith Ginchrich. Two opposites that compromised to help America

George W gave away the surplus to the rich. He handed out the little $ 500 & 600 rebates to the :common " man. Great con. He lined the weathys pocket and his oil and war buddies. Then turned two wars into Trillions of debt. Then gave a free pass and bail out to the Wall Street crooks. Hell his daddy was a gun running drug dealer

They are all crooked. Trump just takes it to a new level. I had a lawsuit againt Trump personally in the 80s. I won. Hes been cheating people his whole careear
Old 06-29-2017, 10:58 PM   #1175
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good post Shorty. I agree with some, but most I dont. Thats ok, Im a man who is willing to compromise. I think Mich McConnell, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz etcetra have hurt not only the Republicans but American politics in general. McConnel said his main goal was to make Obama a one termer. I know that was 2 years in, but the bipartisan vibe totally ended

When Clinton balanced the budget and had a surplus, much of that was in conjuntionwith Ginchrich. Two opposites that compromised to help America

George W gave away the surplus to the rich. He handed out the little $ 500 & 600 rebates to the :common " man. Great con. He lined the weathys pocket and his oil and war buddies. Then turned two wars into Trillions of debt. Then gave a free pass and bail out to the Wall Street crooks. Hell his daddy was a gun running drug dealer

They are all crooked. Trump just takes it to a new level. I had a lawsuit againt Trump personally in the 80s. I won. Hes been cheating people his whole careear

Both Bushies had congressional approval for war....so, I'm thinking it can't be laid at their feet entirely. GHWB really pissed me off in the Gulf War by not taking out Iraq then and there. I mean, where does a bear take a dump? Who would have contested it at that time that had the military strength to enforce objection? I get sad thinking about the Kurds being exterminated with chemicals by Saddam.

Back to Trump. Glad to hear you won your lawsuit. They are all crooked, yes. I disagree that he takes it to a new higher level. I prefer to phrase it like he's jerking everybody's pants down. The thing I like about Trump is he's a street fighter, not a street organizer. And he's very pragmatic in action, not so much in word as is well known. He's very uncouth sometimes but I like that. He knows how to intimidate and that gets things done, it motivates. The other thing I like about him is he has at least identified the real problems. Immigration has to be fixed, the first step is to stop the leaks, hence the wall, then it can be decided what to do with those here previously. Our manufacturing base has been killed by taxes, regulations, and litigation...and we are primarily a service economy now. Long gone are the days young men were employed as welders, electricians, carpenters, etc and expect to grow old doing it. I hope for a return. Would be much better to do that than killing each other on the streets for drugs. Nobody but Trump identified these issues, and so far he is pursuing them. To me he is very predictable, he has repeatedly said the same things since the 80's. He's smart enough to know he has to really lean on making his campaign promises reality. Obama always made the exact opposite decision I thought he should make. He is well versed in Alinsky tactics, and Cloward-Piven strategy....so are the Clintons.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:43 AM   #1176
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

A interesting interview with Hillarys campaign manager John Podesta on the Russia Investigation

https://youtu.be/toLn-9rjQxw?t=1m44s
Old 07-01-2017, 10:47 PM   #1177
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Both Bushies had congressional approval for war....so, I'm thinking it can't be laid at their feet entirely. GHWB really pissed me off in the Gulf War by not taking out Iraq then and there. I mean, where does a bear take a dump? Who would have contested it at that time that had the military strength to enforce objection? I get sad thinking about the Kurds being exterminated with chemicals by Saddam.

Back to Trump. Glad to hear you won your lawsuit. They are all crooked, yes. I disagree that he takes it to a new higher level. I prefer to phrase it like he's jerking everybody's pants down. The thing I like about Trump is he's a street fighter, not a street organizer. And he's very pragmatic in action, not so much in word as is well known. He's very uncouth sometimes but I like that. He knows how to intimidate and that gets things done, it motivates. The other thing I like about him is he has at least identified the real problems. Immigration has to be fixed, the first step is to stop the leaks, hence the wall, then it can be decided what to do with those here previously. Our manufacturing base has been killed by taxes, regulations, and litigation...and we are primarily a service economy now. Long gone are the days young men were employed as welders, electricians, carpenters, etc and expect to grow old doing it. I hope for a return. Would be much better to do that than killing each other on the streets for drugs. Nobody but Trump identified these issues, and so far he is pursuing them. To me he is very predictable, he has repeatedly said the same things since the 80's. He's smart enough to know he has to really lean on making his campaign promises reality. Obama always made the exact opposite decision I thought he should make. He is well versed in Alinsky tactics, and Cloward-Piven strategy....so are the Clintons.
Another nice post 2short. One again ideologically I think a little different. But I sense me and you and the people in this thread on different sides of the fence, could come into some type of compromise and therefore an agreement. I think the bigger divide is with the Politicians than it is with the people

Basically, no matter who we like, Democrat, Republican, Hillary, Trump, Sanders, etc, we basically want the same things. Affordable Healthcare for everyone, Good schools and access to education, good paying jobs, Religious and personal freedom, etc. These arent Republican or Democratic ideas, these are American values

I think once our politicians start getting younger our country will start getting healthier, mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally

Im very optimistic about the future of the world. The old guard is fading away................
Old 07-02-2017, 06:04 AM   #1178
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another nice post 2short. One again ideologically I think a little different. But I sense me and you and the people in this thread on different sides of the fence, could come into some type of compromise and therefore an agreement. I think the bigger divide is with the Politicians than it is with the people

Basically, no matter who we like, Democrat, Republican, Hillary, Trump, Sanders, etc, we basically want the same things. Affordable Healthcare for everyone, Good schools and access to education, good paying jobs, Religious and personal freedom, etc. These arent Republican or Democratic ideas, these are American values

I think once our politicians start getting younger our country will start getting healthier, mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally

Im very optimistic about the future of the world. The old guard is fading away................
Well said themystic, to me the age of the politicians is really unimportant, I prefer a new clarity of mission and thought. I'm really tired of pols being in office as a career and thus totally insulated from objective reality. This is one of the primary reasons Trump is so despised I think, because he is upsetting that apple cart by being a political outsider. Politics and change swing in pendulum motion, lifetime pols disrupt that.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:11 AM   #1179
NYr
You Never Really Know

moved to political forum
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:37 AM   #1180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians is not collusion, I guess I don't know what it is...maybe I should inquire at CNN or Time...
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...ry-clinton-ga/

If you're gonna talk about it, get it right. Try not and parrot that liar Trump..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:39 AM   #1181
Gabe Asher
BANNED

Trump is graet.
Gabe Asher is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:43 AM   #1182
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

If you're gonna talk about it, get it right. Try not and parrot that liar Trump..
Politifact??? Really???
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #1183
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Heh somebody move a 79 page thread to this forum seems like collusion to me.....ha,ha,ha,ah
I smell a coverup;
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:11 AM   #1184
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

" Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors."

"And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html
Old 07-02-2017, 09:44 AM   #1185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
" Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors."

"And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html
I never said Clinton wasn't crooked...I said it was a lie that she sold 20% of our uranium to Russia.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women