Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: So TX 2015 Monger of the Year
Mr Smith 1 0.27%
AllAboutGrk 173 46.01%
Optimator 173 46.01%
Jack Johnson 4 1.06%
Hobby Lover 3 0.80%
RJ Diner 2 0.53%
Someone else 20 5.32%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #106
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I am sure Barney has his little troll army that he calls in whenever his manhood is insulted. The web has failed these people. They had no friends in high school and then with the invention of the internet they discovered a new found popularity they had never experienced. Now the same scenario has risen from the ashes like a Phoenix. Only this time they can say anything they want to and remain out of reach from the kids that used to beat their asses.
Your acknowledgement that you were a high school bully explains your inability to be more than a "me too" parrot. When you get some of what you dish out, you go back to high school.

That is not me peeing on your back......that is sweet summer rain......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:29 PM   #107
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
AAG

Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin defy your logic.

The only drama you have a problem with is the drama directed at you. It is not so much fun being the fuckie instead of the fucker. You had no problem rubbing Luigi's face in it when you were leading this little circle jerk designed to emasculate Luigi beyond what he is able to do to himself.

Luigi would be the butt of the jokes if he had one vote......that he would swear came from someone else........you would be grinding him into the dirt........and he would be stuck saying "Being the most popular monger on a hooker board is really kind of silly"

It is poetic irony that Mr. Smith111 is calling you silly.

Just an aside........if Luigi had gotten Whimpers to get him votes instead chasing them on his own (he didn't have a gross video to trade votes with), you would be sitting in a distant second..........you are in a fucking pond bragging about how big you are........too funny.
This coming from a guy with 0 reviews I rest my case troll

Keep trolling and being and Internet tough guy and leave the mongering to Real Men.
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #108
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Unlike you, I don't need to brag about the whores I fuck and seek approval by sharing videos with any fucktard who will worship my dick. If I fucked that last used up whore you reviewed in Dallas, I would cut my dick off and beg for a new one. Your retarded show would be laughed at in Houston.

You are worse than Luigi.......and that is saying something.

But, it is the Christmas season. So, I will offer you a Christmas present. You ask me nice and snuggle up to my left nut real cozy like (without teeth) and I will give you my vote..........yes, I can do that. I have the ability to go unlock the poll and cast my vote.......and you will win. Not only will you win. But, you will be able to dance all over the SHMB board bragging how dearhunter voted for you as SO TX 2015 Monger of the Year.
Old 12-30-2015, 02:49 PM   #109
AAG
Valued Poster

I consider the Source on all opinions of me so ur wasting ur words and peoples time reading your idiotic posts.

Go back to your Houston board and die there....lol
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #110
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

But, that is not how it works. I don't go away just because the fucktard who tied with Luigi tells me to go away. You have to win first.

I can give you a taste of your own shit. I am not Luigi, and I am not Whimpers. I can put you to the wheel and give you a feel for the big city. Hell, I can even multitask for your piss ant posse.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:18 PM   #111
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
You ask me nice and snuggle up to my left nut real cozy like (without teeth) and I will give you my vote..........yes, I can do that. I have the ability to go unlock the poll and cast my vote.......and you will win. Not only will you win. But, you will be able to dance all over the SHMB board bragging how dearhunter voted for you as SO TX 2015 Monger of the Year.
If Linguini were to snuggle up to dh's sinistral testicle, might he receive dh's belated vote, instead of El Greco?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:45 PM   #112
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

This is getting ugly, I don't care to discuss why one man got upset with the hen house owner, but I know why he did. You can call me names, but I don't fuck with providers, tell them that they can't make it on here with out my backing or they need to fuck me for free and I will get them in. My information came from a lot of providers, I know why one man raised so much hell. Let's get back to fucking and writing good reviews. Have to say AAG writes some good ones.
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:51 PM   #113
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk View Post
All we need now is Whispers to chime in and the pussification will be complete.

There is another poll out there about Lack of participation on the boards and I chose lack of talented providers, but too much Drama might me the correct one. So my New Years resolution will be to steer clear of drama and find hot women to fuck.... Who's with me?
Now there's something a pussy would say...and after such a great review of Melanie too...

Some of y'all take this shit too seriously...

Lighten up AAG:
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:01 PM   #114
AAG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unlike you, I don't need to brag about the whores I fuck and seek approval by sharing videos with any fucktard who will worship my dick. If I fucked that last used up whore you reviewed in Dallas, I would cut my dick off and beg for a new one. Your retarded show would be laughed at in Houston.

You are worse than Luigi.......and that is saying something.

But, it is the Christmas season. So, I will offer you a Christmas present. You ask me nice and snuggle up to my left nut real cozy like (without teeth) and I will give you my vote..........yes, I can do that. I have the ability to go unlock the poll and cast my vote.......and you will win. Not only will you win. But, you will be able to dance all over the SHMB board bragging how dearhunter voted for you as SO TX 2015 Monger of the Year.
Wouldn't matter I won the South Texas Electoral College Vote ! All the outsiders need not be counted and I think STF made that clear.

That's how Mit Romney lost to Obama and that's why Obama has so many haters

I can live with that too
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:03 PM   #115
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
AAG

Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin defy your logic.

The only drama you have a problem with is the drama directed at you. It is not so much fun being the fuckie instead of the fucker. You had no problem rubbing Luigi's face in it when you were leading this little circle jerk designed to emasculate Luigi beyond what he is able to do to himself.

Luigi would be the butt of the jokes if he had one vote......that he would swear came from someone else........you would be grinding him into the dirt........and he would be stuck saying "Being the most popular monger on a hooker board is really kind of silly"

It is poetic irony that Mr. Smith111 is calling you silly.

Just an aside........if Luigi had gotten Whimpers to get him votes instead chasing them on his own (he didn't have a gross video to trade votes with), you would be sitting in a distant second..........you are in a fucking pond bragging about how big you are........too funny.
Oh, I just assumed OLM got the Spiderholio army to chip in along with their SB's to vote for him.

Just how much of a board dick does one have to be to get into this fabled spider hole, anyways?
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:35 PM   #116
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
But, that is not how it works. I don't go away just because the fucktard who tied with Luigi tells me to go away. You have to win first.

I can give you a taste of your own shit. I am not Luigi, and I am not Whimpers. I can put you to the wheel and give you a feel for the big city. Hell, I can even multitask for your piss ant posse.
Hell, give Louigi his vote then and be done with it since you are the all powerful Oz.
Just the fact that you have to come to his defense emasculates him more than any insults I could throw at him. Everyone have a nice evening.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:42 PM   #117
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Your acknowledgement that you were a high school bully explains your inability to be more than a "me too" parrot. When you get some of what you dish out, you go back to high school.

That is not me peeing on your back......that is sweet summer rain......ijs
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:55 PM   #118
AAG
Valued Poster

AAG is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #119
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk View Post
Wouldn't matter I won the South Texas Electoral College Vote ! All the outsiders need not be counted and I think STF made that clear.

That's how Mit Romney lost to Obama and that's why Obama has so many haters

I can live with that too
Electoral College -- good one. Kinda negates the South Texas only argument since the Electoral College is nationwide.

STF did write something about outsiders voting (interesting given that SA has its own area). Maybe STF can provide a tally of the "real" votes. If STF can't separate them, a vote is a vote. If they can't be separated, maybe the two campaigners should be disqualified. That leaves "Someone else" as a clear winner. If an actual person is needed, I already congratulated him.

There were two winners in the Provider Poll (also announced a week early; again, interesting). Interesting that two "winners" can't be announced here.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #120
AAG
Valued Poster

I vote Rosie Palm as the winner if it will shut u up lol
AAG is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women