Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #106
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709
Default pussy magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Thats my understanding. How is it workin for you? Gettin any from here?
Oh Darling, i am a pussy magnet .. works out great.....the hottest ladies try to get up close and personal with me ...... I can`t complain ..... and how about yourself?
Old 03-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #107
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
No one's forcing you to discuss it love...
True, but leaving things be in this forum too often gets interpreted as acquiescence.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #108
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post

Things have changed. So it seems many opinions are welcome here.

And so, the D & T forum maintains its intended purpose.

I need to stop, get a drink, get layed and laugh more. You guys are wonderful.

As for all opinions voiced, let the unenlightened be. The poor souls are lost.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #109
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
...Thanks for that Nina! You saved me from a lot of typing that I simply can't be bothered to do tonight!....You certainly nailed it, and trust me, there are MANY others that share your sentiment.
I knew i am a pussy magnet. Nothing better than to share the same opinion with a hot looking intelligent woman like yourself, Valerie. Big Kiss.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #110
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
True, but leaving things be in this forum too often gets interpreted as acquiescence.
Some may interpret it that way, and that's their problem. I for one could care less.......it's not something IMHO worth getting my knickers in a wad about!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #111
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
I knew i am a pussy magnet. Nothing better than to share the same opinion with a hot looking intelligent woman like yourself, Valerie. Big Kiss.
I share a lot of the same sentiments as you, I do feel a lot of that has to do with being European ...oh and btw-I'm moving to Manhattan too!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #112
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I share a lot of the same sentiments as you, I do feel a lot of that has to do with being European ...oh and btw-I'm moving to Manhattan too!
Seriously, if opinions weren't discussed. If opposing views weren't voiced. If the many who participate just stopped, it would certainly be boring. I enjoy reading the controversies. It allows me to get to know much about a person.

I also think I have to come to nola, fly LR and I to NY to see Ninasastri and Val. On our flight, LR can admit me to the mile-high club. Maybe I can change her mind about Texas. If we fight about it, ohhh the make up sex will be wonderful. Once we get to NY, we'll nave our foursome and can go hit some balls on the driving range.

Well, looking at my wrist, "I've got a thing".

Carry on!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #113
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Seriously, if opinions weren't discussed. If opposing views weren't voiced. If the many who participate just stopped, it would certainly be boring. I enjoy reading the controversies. It allows me to get to know much about a person.

I wholeheartedly agree...

I also think I have to come to nola, fly LR and I to NY to see Ninasastri and Val. On our flight, LR can admit me to the mile-high club. Maybe I can change her mind about Texas. If we fight about it, ohhh the make up sex will be wonderful. Once we get to NY, we'll nave our foursome and can go hit some balls on the driving range.

That's quite presumptuous to think you could handle the 3 of us at the same time , but certainly gives me naughty thoughts!

Carry on!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #114
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
That's quite presumptuous to think you could handle the 3 of us at the same time , but certainly gives me naughty thoughts!

I guess i may need a caddie, huh.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #115
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
It isn`t. It is just arrogant. You can`t run around present statements and then not explain them thoroughly, when called out, and at least leave some statement or admit you are wrong. Why post things for discussion if you are actually not planning on doing that? Or not read people`s threads when posting stuff in them, call people stupid and rigid tight asses and then complain about nettiquette, isn`t that so? I might be guilty of many things, but I don`t understand that you would actually not see that point? Given the fact i criticise someone for being uncivil, then i must be a better example then right, be more careful of my words and their meanings?

I simply can`t stand people who never admit they are plain wrong and never apologize for rude behaviour. I am at least capable of doing both. Life would be so much simpler if some people would learn these kind of qualities when interacting with others.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #116
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:

I also think I have to come to nola, fly LR and I to NY to see Ninasastri and Val.
You`re welcome. :-)))))
Old 03-14-2011, 03:36 AM   #117
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

That what I think about the BS happenings of late. Not that anybody gives a flying fuc what I think.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:43 AM   #118
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
It isn`t. It is just arrogant. You can`t run around present statements and then not explain them thoroughly, when called out, and at least leave some statement or admit you are wrong. Why post things for discussion if you are actually not planning on doing that? Or not read people`s threads when posting stuff in them, call people stupid and rigid tight asses and then complain about nettiquette, isn`t that so? I might be guilty of many things, but I don`t understand that you would actually not see that point? Given the fact i criticise someone for being uncivil, then i must be a better example then right, be more careful of my words and their meanings?

I simply can`t stand people who never admit they are plain wrong and never apologize for rude behaviour. I am at least capable of doing both. Life would be so much simpler if some people would learn these kind of qualities when interacting with others.
I was referring to this forum in general. We would all be far better off if once topics died away they were not resurrected and regurgitated all over again in A. other threads where they have minimal to no relevance or B. threads set up to be so broad to encourage such behavior. I suspect most of us have been guilty of that at one point or another.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:00 AM   #119
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If someone's postings disturb you, I highly recommend the ignore list*. It provides tranquility and significantly shortens most threads. Mine is filling up.

* Its under your User Control Panel (CP) on the main menu.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:43 AM   #120
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
That what I think about the BS happenings of late. Not that anybody gives a flying fuc what I think.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women