Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161040
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2019, 11:55 AM   #106
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post

Undocumented people pay up to $300 billion in yearly taxes.

What?
Source please?
How many illegals do you think we have here?

At an estimated 20 million undocumented aliens in the entire country(appx 6% of the population BTW) that would mean every last one of them is paying $15000 each(that's every man, woman and child) yearly in taxes.
At the risk of looking like an idiot who thinks hash tags somehow solidifies their point or makes it irrefutable... #dothemath

It's more like $600 ea. Mostly sales taxes.

According to Itep they pay a fraction of what you claim and it's mostly in sales and excise taxes which go to the state a local governments. A smaller portion is paid in property tax(state) and an even smaller portion is deducted from paychecks on which income tax filings never occur because they are using illegally gotten SSNO most likely.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:41 PM   #107
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

The facts are the facts. Thank you BM
Some here just drink too much of the koolaid and can't think for themselves.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:44 PM   #108
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Budman......when your grandmother came from Germany.....American citizens didn't have to support her.
My guess is that she came here legally.

If I go to Mexico I can't stay forever. They also won't feed me, give me free healthcare and help with my housing. NO other country does.
Grandma worked her ass off. So do the vast majority of illegals. They are here for a better shot at life. We won the born in USA lottery. They didn’t. But just like I wasn’t born in Texas but got here as soon as I could. They want better for their kids. They aren’t bad people. They just want to work. Let them work. White hysteria over Hispanics is sad.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #109
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Say it again Budman. Those are facts...hysteria to the extreme
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #110
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Just build the damn wall already so the dimretards can move on to obstructing the next issue Trump wants to pass .....just remember, just because they are the House of Representatives, that doesn't mean they're there to get any positive, constructive work done, that would be against everything they stand for .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #111
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I bet Grandma paid her fair share in taxes. Liberals are really big on everyone paying their fair share...except when it comes to illegals. Yet, we are expected to hand them everything, with a smile, not ask questions

As you can see, the numbers extrapolated from the ITEP data say that illegal immigrants pay less than $600 per year, mostly being sales taxes. Sales tax is a little more difficult to get around but still possible on the "black market" but everyday purchases of clothing, prepared foods, consumer goods etc it's easier to just pay the tax.

There is nothing hysterical over wanting immigrants to pay their way. No one paid Grandma's way.
As a small business owner I absolutely agree that Hispanic immigrants will work their asses off. They are family oriented, loyal, thrifty and they take pride in their work. I'd like to have at least one more like the one I have had working for me for the last 11 years. As a manager in a previous occupation I had lots of hispanics working for me in skilled and semi-skilled jobs. They came to work, did their jobs with pride and didn't complain nearly as much as the other ethnicities.

I've got no problem with Hispanic immigrants. I could use another one right now. Damn sure can't find a white kid or a black kid who wants to learn anything. They already know it all. If they aren't kids they think they are worth $35/hr with no skills.

Hell, for that matter I'm all for giving amnesty to the ones who are here as long as we stop the flow of illegals before hand. Get them registered and get them a real SSNO so they can start paying in. That's what made this country great. Everyone doing their part not everyone getting their entitlement.

I don't see what's wrong with knowing who is coming into the country, documenting it and keeping up with it. That's what happened at Ellis Island. I bet you can go back to the records and find where Grandma entered the country. I know I can with my Grandfather on one side and both Great Grandparents on the other. What's wrong or immoral about doing that now? Let them come in, under control, and let them pay their fair share of the country's burdens just like the rest of us. As it stands now they pay less than 10% of what the rest of us are paying. How is that fair?
Old 02-11-2019, 03:09 PM   #112
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Boardman..I'm glad you finally agree that we should grant amnesty. Now you're more aligned with me, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, and Barack Obama.

I think what your problem has been and still seems like it is..is that you see and define hard work through the prism of manual labor. I get it most people from your era I assumed the 1940's and 50's grew up thinking like this. But God sent me Boardman to tell you that it's ok to start thinking differently...its ok to start being Christ like...illegals contribute significantly to this country and not just through physical slave labor. Check out this commentary:

Quote:
The tax contributions of immigrants

Immigrants pay the same taxes we all do — federal income tax, social security tax, Medicare tax, property tax, state income tax, sales tax, and so on. The taxes they pay help to cover federal and state services that benefit communities everywhere. In 2014, immigrants paid an estimated $328 billion in state, local, and federal taxes. Immigrants paid more than a quarter of all taxes in California, and they paid nearly a quarter of all taxes in New York and New Jersey.

A recent analysis of U.S. Census data has found that almost half of immigrants coming to the U.S. between 2011 and 2015 were college graduates. This compares to 27 percent of immigrants who arrived from 1986-1990.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:43 PM   #113
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

You're too busy failing at being a magnanimous prick that you don't realize I've been saying the same thing all along. I'm not aligned with anyone especially not your stupid ass. I think a border barrier makes sense but I'm pragmatic enough to say we have to legalize the ones who are already here so they can pay into the system. We damn sure can't, and don't need to, round them all up and deport them. We can't even mention amnesty though without having hundreds of thousands pour in to try to get that amnesty. It can't officially be on the table. We did that once and got fucked by the likes of your butt buddy Schumer for that.

That you think I somehow align with your fairy godmother by me saying that amnesty is a matter of practicality is still another indication of your lack of political insight. You just spew shit to spew shit. There is nothing practical about that stupid, stuttering bitch.

It's not the ones appearing on census data or any other gov't collected information that aren't paying their share dumbass. Your plagiarized commentary focuses on legal immigrants not illegal immigrants. I cited the numbers on illegals as determined by the non profit, non partisan Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. Illegal immigrants pay about $600 per year in taxes. Do you dispute their information?

I doubt any highly educated immigrants are having to swim across the Rio Grande. They are coming in on H1B visas and the like which is how we know the numbers. We can only guess at how many illegal immigrants there are but educated guesses put it somewhere around 20 million.

BTW, which census was it that took place between 2011 and 2015? The 2010 Census that your hero Obama presided over or are you projecting the results of the 2020 census? You know, the one where we can't ask them where they're from...

Of course you would think there is something wrong with manual, semi-skilled or skilled labor. You've got no real world view and apparently no experience either. You seem to be of the ilk who thinks everyone is entitled to a desk job pushing nothing heavier than a piece of paper.
Shit still has to get done. Buildings and roads and other infrastructure has to be built. Oil doesn't just jump out of the ground despite what the best engineers would like to make happen. Planes and cars and heavy equipment don't all repair themselves and the garbage doesn't magically disappear. While you look down your nose at people who do "those" jobs I have interaction with them on a daily basis. THEY are what makes this country great just like the generations who came before them. It's people like you who give liberals a bad reputation and scholastically average young people no hope of amounting to anything because they'll never get a masters degree.

Fucking idiot!
Old 02-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #114
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Boardman you're in so many rules violations but I won't report you because you my amnesty giving peeps. I love you. However, let's work on your Anger Management issues..ok? Now I'm gonna sing Jack's verse and you're gonna be Sandler. Are you ready?

Lalala la la la la la la.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #115
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Boardman you're in so many rules violations but I won't report you because you my amnesty giving peeps. I love you. However, let's work on your Anger Management issues..ok? Now I'm gonna sing Jack's verse and you're gonna be Sandler. Are you ready?

Lalala la la la la la la.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #116
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't read the novel, but remember when I said "Katz"

Carry on..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:24 PM   #117
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-11-2019, 04:45 PM   #118
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
I didn't read the novel, but remember when I said "Katz"

Carry on..
I'm just amazed at the level of angst showed by Trump supporters. They're angry all the time and unreasonable in the extreme. It all reeks of extreme insecurity and a general disatissfaction with ones life. Look at this guy.. he totally lost it and for what? Over an opinion? And they wonder why most of the civilized world have a very low opinion of them. Its ridiculous and inexcusable to behave the way boardman is behaving. He acts like he has a stake in gold in this shit. We will be dead and gone soon and these people still manifesting so much hate. It's just sad.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:55 PM   #119
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
He acts like he has a stake in gold in this shit. We will be dead and gone soon and these people still manifesting so much hate. It's just sad.
Some are already dead and gone though..

Some members talking from the grave, it weird to me..

I aint bout to argue with the dead.. Aint no body got time For that..
Old 02-11-2019, 05:32 PM   #120
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh shyt!

I glanced over it, but didnt read the whole thing..

This ninja just said, stuttering b****,and stupid..

Where's B3 when you need her?

You know what I notice though, some members will drop their balls as he just did, because he knows he can do so without being punished..

What more proof do yall need, that this isn't a even playing field?

The ninja behind this acct is a mod.. Have you ever notice no mods ever around, or say anything when certian members drop their balls?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women