Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #106
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Whirly cited more than enough credible sources to support his OP, and those sources have greater weight than any of the counterfactual 'opinions' you lib-retards have voiced, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that makes you and your ilk the liars.
That's not true. He NEVER produced anything other than a book by one of MLKs advisor written 40+ years after his death, with an opinion by the author! who is now an OLD MOFO.

So NO he hasn't produced ANYTHING that proves he wasn't lying in his headline. In fact the entire OP ignores MLK except for the headline. Whir-LIE-tard, and now you, have spent this entire thread trying to justify something he was just trying to sneak past everybody.

FAIL.

By playing your asshole game, you now are an accessory to his lies. I thought you probably had enough of your own to answer for.

In fact, Whir-LIE-tard fucked up SO badly, he's desperately trying to backpedal and divert the discussion to His favorite subject, Obama. But not you, IBIdiot. You're right behind him, hillbilly!

He lied in his headline. Plain and simple. And you support his lies, asshole.

But thanks for the kind words...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 AM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's not true. He NEVER produced anything other than a book by one of MLKs advisor written 40+ years after his death, with an opinion by the author! who is now an OLD MOFO.

So NO he hasn't produced ANYTHING that proves he wasn't lying in his headline. In fact the entire OP ignores MLK except for the headline. Whir-LIE-tard, and now you, have spent this entire thread trying to justify something he was just trying to sneak past everybody.

FAIL.

By playing your asshole game, you now are an accessory to his lies. I thought you probably had enough of your own to answer for.

In fact, Whir-LIE-tard fucked up SO badly, he's desperately trying to backpedal and divert the discussion to His favorite subject, Obama. But not you, IBIdiot. You're right behind him, hillbilly!

He lied in his headline. Plain and simple. And you support his lies, asshole.

But thanks for the kind words...
As cited by Whirly -- no "lie", btw -- MLK's family and friends' POV trumps your dumb-ass POV, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you and your stupid, lib-retarded ilk have yet to produce anything that says MLK was for "Open Borders".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 AM   #108
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I didn't, wiki did....and I am sure MLK had more than 1 close friend....no surprise you can't imagine such a thing.....

No only do you consider Mr. Jones to be a liar (on MLKs illegal immigration stance); you are calling Wikipedia a liar ?

Geez............
Wrong again, you lying sack of shit. I quoted WikiAnswers. Also quoted biography.com Their storied indicate that YOU lied. Again.

You take the lazy way out and when you get called on it, suddenly you're a fucking expert?

Nawwww. You need to walk away, Whir-LIE-turd. You can't win this one. Shouldn't have tried.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #109
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
As cited by Whirly -- no "lie", btw -- MLK's family and friends' POV trumps your dumb-ass POV, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you and your stupid, lib-retarded ilk have yet to produce anything that says MLK was for "Open Borders".
OK shithead. Where does MLK family say that Whir-LIE-turd's headline was true? The OP certainly doesn't do that.

Produce some hard evidence that proves "MARTIN LUTHER KING OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION." The man made lots of speeches. Took lots of political stands. And I believe he was a law abiding man.

Nobody claimed he supported "Open Borders." Did they? anither delusional argument from the Original Dipshit of the Year.

But the issue here isn't illegal immigration. ITS A MISLEADING FALSE HEADLINE THAT STATES A POSITION BY A PERSON THAT IS NOT BORNE OUT IN THE POST THAT FOLLOWED.

PERIOD.

Whir-LIE-turd LIED. And you're defending it.

Idiot.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #110
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
OK shithead. Where does MLK family say that Whir-LIE-turd's headline was true? The OP certainly doesn't do that.

Produce some hard evidence that proves "MARTIN LUTHER KING OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION." The man made lots of speeches. Took lots of political stands. And I believe he was a law abiding man.

But the issue here isn't illegal immigration. ITS A MISLEADING FALSE HEADLINE THAT STATES A POSITION BY A PERSON THAT IS NOT BORNE OUT IN THE POST THAT FOLLOWED.

PERIOD.

Whir-LIE-turd LIED. He used MLK as a hook, and then posted a story that talked about (other black civil rights crusaders) ... In parentheses.

And you're defending it.

Idiot.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:53 AM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Nobody claimed he supported "Open Borders." Did they? anither delusional argument from the Original Dipshit of the Year.

PERIOD.

Whir-LIE-turd LIED. And you're defending it.

Idiot.
Whereas MLK's family and friends maintain that MLK would be against Open Borders, and several Civil Rights activists have stated they are against Open Borders -- as stated in Whirly's OP. Meanwhile, you stupid asses are arguing that MLK would support Open Borders, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: PROVE IT!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #112
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The left can't stand the fact that MLK would be against illegal immigration and open border policies. No surprise MLK was a Republican.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:07 PM   #113
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Whereas MLK's family and friends maintain that MLK would be against Open Borders, and several Civil Rights activists have stated they are against Open Borders -- as stated in Whirly's OP. Meanwhile, you stupid asses are arguing that MLK would support Open Borders, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: PROVE IT!!!
That's not the point, IBIdiot. In fact, you're even lying about Whir-LIE-turd's original lie.

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

That's the headline. That's the lie. The story itself had nothing whatsoever to do with MLK. It made reference to a letter Sister Coretta Scott King signed in 1991, 23 years after MLK's death. And of course, Whir-LIE-turd didn't include a link to it. LIE or CONVENIENT OMISSION?

I never claimed MLK would be anything, except DEAD since 1968. Whir-LIE-tard and you keep pointing to speculation as an attempt to cover an erroneous and deliberately misleading headline and OP.

I never claimed MLK would be for Open Borders. Nobody has argued that, left or right. AGAIN, YOU'RE LYING. Please produce the post that proves that I said MLK would be for Open Borders.

Nobody's arguing ANYTHING except that Whir-LIE-turd is a liar. He cannot produce anything but speculation and conjecture. That is HARDLY evidence.

He also continues to argue that Clarence Jones was King's "best friend," and therefore can speak for Dr. King ... ANOTHER FUCKING STRETCH.

Now you two dipshits are changing the subject to make it an issue of Left versus Right?

The only thing that is being debated is Whir-LIE-turd's integrity. And that's really no debate at all.

Why are you such a fucking idiot, Corpy?

You are

Old 07-12-2014, 03:36 PM   #114
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

According to Wikipedia:

Clarence B. Jones (born January 8, 1931) is the former personal counsel, advisor, draft speech writer and close friend of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He is a Scholar in Residence at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Institute at Stanford University. He is the author of What Would Martin Say? (HarperCollins, 2008) and "Behind the Dream: The Making of the Speech that Transformed a Nation" (Palgrave-Macmillan, 2011).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Benjamin_Jones

FACT JACK !
Old 07-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #115
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You said "CLOSEST FRIEND" as a means of establishing credibility for the defense of our outrageous lie.

I didn't make this shit up, Whir-LIE-turd. YOU DID.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=86

Old 07-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #116
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You lie. All the time.

But worse. You call people liar without identifying the lie....like you did in this thread (one of many ):

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1106853

Your the continual liar AssUp.................

And when that fails, you call everyone racist....
Old 07-12-2014, 04:34 PM   #117
Yssup Rider
BANNED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

I've busted you on lies all week.

That one, was another.

Why don't you admit that you posted a picture of Gaza and identified it as Israel? That's what you did. I called you on it a number of times. You stonewalled and ran away every time. You still haven't answered that question.

YOU call ME a liar for that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Delusional, Whir-LIE-turd. I'm lying about you lying? WHAT A LIAR!!!!

You talked about "booms in Jerusalem..." Didn't challenge you on that one, despite verbal confirmation I have received to the contrary. Tonight's news reports rockets raining down on Tel Aviv, but all were intercepted by Iron Dome. AT THIS WRITING, not one Israeli has been killed by this week's rocket assault by Hamas.

You are posting yourself into a corner, Whir-LIE-turd! Backpedaling as hard as you can to get away from the bullshit you think we'll let you get away with.

LMAO @ DOTY 2013!

I never called everyone racist. Another lie! Can't help yourself, can you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-12-2014, 06:12 PM   #118
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are a lying piece of scum; it is telling how you skirt identifying specifics of your supposed "liar" accusations....it is your MO...throw out liar then run and hide when confronted.......then you yell racist.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:13 PM   #119
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No you don't call everyone racist, just those you disagree with...........
Old 07-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #120
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Little AssUp was given a new plaything by his mammy...........

A rubber stamp....fucking retard....at least she didn't give you scissors...

Question: Why are you such a lonely loser ????????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women