Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are either the best satirical writer I have ever read—one specializing in self-satire—or you are truly a psychotic individual who can’t or won’t think, and who views everything through a veil of anger and hate. I really shouldn’t waste my time, but I’ll try and point out some basics that most 1st graders can comprehend. I understand that might be a stretch for you, but I’m hopeful. Trying to educate libertards like you is like trying to find the 'clean end' of a piece of dog shit.

However I'm tired of being nice to you, tired of making the assumption that subtilty might work. So here it is: you are the one outright lying. I will one by one list the 9 things Stevie or I listed and you back up your statement of admit you are a blow-hard bag of hot air (don't worry, you won't delusion me, I already know you are.)

Stevie mentioned the Crusades. Is this the fantasy you are referring to? Do you believe the Crusades did not exist? Militant Islam was a precursor to the Christian response; not vice versa has Little Blind Boy states.

The Inquisition. Do you deny this was a very dark time, or do you claim it didn’t happen. Which? 'The Inquisition.' The Inquisition.' The Inquisition.' You and Little Blind Boy keep posting 'The Inquisition' like it's self explanatory. It isn't. Point of fact, there were multiple Inquisitions. Each had a different mission and different jurisdiction and were implemented at different times in history. Oversight of the Spanish Inquisition fell to the Spanish monarchy - and not to the Church in Rome. The Spanish crown used the Inquisition to subjugate its political enemies. The fact that you do not know that illustrates your ignorance on the subject. Any claim that the Roman Catholic Church controlled the Spanish Inquisition under Ferdinand and Isabella is a lie.

Nazi Germany? Again, I asked if you are a holocaust denier. Are you? Or just a Marge Schott who think Hitler was a pretty cool guy? The Holocaust happened. It used perverted science, e.g. phrenology, etc., to justify the extermination of those they considered 'untermensch'. Hence, homosexuals, the developmentally challenged, the Poles, the Slavs along with the Jews and even Christians were sent to the gas chambers (see http://www.leics.gov.uk/the_nazi_master_plan.pdf). This atrocity was ethnically and not religiously based. Little Blind Boy's attempt to characterize it differently is a lie.

Salem Witch Trials? True event or fantasy? A true event, possibly linked to mass infection by a naturally occurring hallucinogenic or to an episode of group hysteria.

Mountain Meadows Massacre? Truth or fiction? What Little Blind Boy was trying to prove here is questionable. Mormons do not subscribe to the same belief system as Christians; hence, trying to color Christians with an act perpetrated by Mormons is a distortion. Little Blind Boy's attempt to characterize it as something other than what it was is a lie.

The Gulags? The Soviet gulags were the product of the atheistic communist regime in the Soviet Union: not Christians. Any attempt on your part to attribute it to Christians - in the name of religion gone afoul - is a lie.

Pol Pot’s ethnic cleansing? Again, it was the work of an atheistic communist regime: not Christians. Any attempt on your part to attribute it to Christians - in the name of religion gone afoul - is a lie.

The Cultural Reformation & Great Leap Forward? Still again, it was the work of an atheistic communist regime: not Christians. Any attempt on your part to attribute it to Christians - in the name of religion gone afoul - is a lie.

Valentine’s Day massacre? It happened. Any attempt on your part to attribute it to Christians - in the name of religion gone afoul - is a lie.

You omitted Little Blind Boy's mentioning 'Attack on Pearl Harbor'. His attempt to blame it on Christians is bizarre and a lie. Buddhism are Japan's two major religions.

That’s 9 historic events that you refer to as “factually inaccurate - outright lying”. You lie. It's your distortion of the events that were not factual. OK loud mouth blowhard, tell me explicitly which of these 9 events did not really happen? Which of these 9 events do you think were not atrocities? Which of the 9 do you think were Muslim inspired? You need to re-read Little Blind Boy's post. He posted "dastardly Muslims masquerading as Christians or some other religious group" signifying each of those events was perpetrated by Christians (or Mormons) in the name of religion. That is a blatant lie.

I’m guessing you will be 0 for 27 (that’s 0 for 9 on each of three questions in case you can’t find your four-function calculator). Since you conspicuously lack cognitive skills, 'guessing' is the only option you have.

You are a buffoon. You are the buffoon for supporting Little Blind Boy's statement. Yes, I’m talking down to you, as you have worked hard to deserve it. You don't possess the intellect to talk down to anyone; you are not equal to the task. And yes, that is directed at YOU individually. Others can actually bring up some cogent points of view whether I agree with them or not, but you are not one of them.“Blow it out your liberal, Kool Aid drinking ass!"

I suspect this—assuming your attention span is long enough to read all of it—will result in at least three or four of your clever, insightful “Blow it out your liberal, Kool Aid drinking ass!” See above! That's what I (and others) generally expect of you and you rarely let us down. If you haven't 'guessed', your opinion is of absolutely no import. The really neat thing about it is you use it with absolutely no guily! Does it fit the topic? Why would you care about that? Is the target of your sophomoric insult actually a "liberal"? You don't care because you know Atilla and Adolph are both liberals when compaired to you--so your targer must be. I actually find myself guessing how early in your post you will toss it in whether it exists or not. You are so predictable, and the sad part is you probably read your own posts and think they are humerous and witty. Sorry to inform you but only you think that. What is truly, truly pathetic is what you and your ilk accept as facts.
Have you trademarked it? You probably should consider doing so. You say it with such sincerity and conviction.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #107
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

I.B. Hankering,

Pol Pot and Stalin did not commit those killings because they were atheists, they just so happened to be atheists. Saying Stalin and Pol Pot killed in the name of atheism is like saying that a tall man who happened to kill someone did it in the name of tallness, there is no connection between atheism and their individual actions.

By the way does anyone know what the Taiping rebellion was? Google it.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #108
CJ7
Valued Poster

IB is a moron, no factual input from anyone has any meaning to him at all.

OT hit the proverbial nail on the head.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #109
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

Some people are just stuck in their delusional beliefs and it wouldn't matter what facts or evidence you put in front of them. Sometimes its best not to argue with a crazy person or it will drive you crazy..lol
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #110
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Are we really arguing the merits of various religions on a SHMB? Really? If you are a Christian, and believe that sinners go to hell, why are you here in the first place?

And dispensationalism? That doctrine has destroyed any spirituality that was left in the Christian church.

Up until the last few centuries, Christians were always killing non-believers. That is, once Constantine took control of the Church and mandated the Bible. The Bible was put together to support Constantine's vision of a state religion. Many writings were left out because they limited the element of control. I daresay, the Bible reflects little of what true Christianity is all about. And then add distorters like John Darby, and it gets FUBAR.

But if you claim to be an evangelical or orthodox Christian, why are you here?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
I.B. Hankering,

Pol Pot and Stalin did not commit those killings because they were atheists, they just so happened to be atheists. Saying Stalin and Pol Pot killed in the name of atheism is like saying that a tall man who happened to kill someone did it in the name of tallness, there is no connection between atheism and their individual actions.
Funny how quickly you libs try to put distance between yourself and your most prominent atheistic leaders. Despite your wishes to the contrary, those individuals were atheists. They were as atheistic as Isabella and Ferdinand were Catholic. Here are a few of your atheistic leaders 'great' accomplishments:

Russian Civil War (1917-22): 9,000,000

Soviet Union: 61,911,000 democides in the USSR 1917-87, of which 51,755,000 occurred during the Stalin years. This divides up into:
■Russian Civil War (1917-22)
■War: 1,410,000 (includes 500,000 civilian)
■Famine: 5,000,000 (50% democidal)
■Other democide: 784,000
■Epidemics: 2,300,000
■Total: 9,494,000
■1923-29: 2,200,000 (plus 1M non-democidal famine deaths)
■1929-39: 15,785,000 (plus 2M non-democidal famine)
■1939-45: 18,157,000
■1946-54: 15,613,000 (plus 333,000 non-democidal famine)
■TOTAL: 51,755,000 democides and 3,333,000 non-demo. famine

WWII European War (military) Dead (1939-45): 28,736,000
■War-related (additional) Democides
■Hitler: 20,946,000 (including Jews: 5,291,000)
■Stalin: 13,053,000

Chinese Civil War (1945-49) Estimate:
■War Dead: 1,201,000
■Democide by Guomindang: 2,645,000
■Democide by Communists: 2,323,000
■Famine: 25,000
■TOTAL: 6,194,000

People’s Republic of China, Mao Zedong’s regime (1949-1975) Estimate:
■Democide: 34,361,000 (1949-75)
■The principle episodes being…
■All movements (1949-58): 11,813,000
■incl. Land Reform (1949-53): 4,500,000
■Cult. Rev. (1964-75): 1,613,000
■Forced Labor (1949-75): 15,000,000
■Great Leap Forward (1959-63): 5,680,000 democides
■War: 3,399,000
■Famine: 34,500,000
■Great Leap Forward: 27M famine deaths
■TOTAL: 72,260,000

Under Pol Pot, the Khmer Rouge imposed an extreme form of social engineering on Cambodian society — a radical form of agrarian communism where the whole population had to work in collective farms or forced labor projects. In terms of the number of people killed as a proportion of the population (2 million killed out of an estimated 7.1 million people), it was the most lethal regime of the 20th century. (Plus an estimated, additional 35,000 foreign democides)

•Estimates based on books by Rummel, Rudolph J.:
China's Bloody Century : Genocide and Mass Murder Since 1900 (1991), Calculates the lives lost in 20th Century China.
Lethal Politics : Soviet Genocide and Mass Murder Since 1917 (1990), Does the same for the Soviet Union.
Democide : Nazi Genocide and Mass Murder (1992), The German rampage across Europe.
Death By Government (1994), The full treatment for atrocities committed worldwide during the 20th Century.

North Korea's Kims atheistleaders. Unknown numbers have died.

Nicolae Ceaușescu atheistleaderof Romania from 1967 to 1989. Unknown thousands died each year during his reign.

Faced with a declining Romanian population in 1966, Ceaușescu issued Decree No. 770 prohibiting abortion, and contraceptives were not allowed and were not readily available. Celibacy was not an option for many Romanians, as anyone still childless over the age of 25 was required to pay a ‘celibacy tax’, a heavy burden for a population living in poverty.

He designated the title "Heroine Mother" for any woman who bore and brought up ten or more children. For seven to nine children a woman won the order of "Maternal Glory." For five or six children she was given the "Maternity Medal." He was not motivated by concern for families or unborn children; he wanted a larger labor force.
http://caraobrien.tumblr.com/post/35...munist-romania

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/ceausescu.html

Quote:
By the way does anyone know what the Taiping rebellion was? Google it.
Sanello, Frank and William Travis Hanes. The Opium Wars: The Addiction of One Empire and the Corruption of Another. (2004).

Try again. Those Taiping numbers are about a quarter of Mao's 75 million attributable dead.

Old 03-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #112
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Joe: But aren't the Jews still waiting for the Messiah?

Yes, but we don't try to tell Xtians they are wrong like they do us. And, that reference is meant for the new followers of Xist(early Jesus movement). Not the Jewish people. Its referring I think to Yeshua's(Jesus) return. And, our mossiach(messiah) isn't going to be G-d. That's a Xtian notion not a Jewish one. Bloody religion lol.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You morons are the ones ignoring facts. CBJ7, where is your evidence to the contrary? You snipe, snipe and snipe, but you never show proof to support your positions.

Quote:
Some people are just stuck in their delusional beliefs and it wouldn't matter what facts or evidence you put in front of them. Sometimes its best not to argue with a crazy person or it will drive you crazy..lol
It's quaint you should post so insightfully about a truism pertaining to libertards. Again, trying to educate you libertards is like trying to find the 'clean end' of a piece of dog shit. Remain morons and be delusional but don't expect compassion when you show your ignorance in an open forum.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #114
CJ7
Valued Poster

see?

LMTAO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
see?

LMTAO
The fact that you 'think' your post is an intelligent post shows you for the moon you are, CBJ7.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #116
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The fact that you 'think' your post is an intelligent post shows you for the moon you are, CBJ7.
pardon me ladies and gentlemen while I stoop well beneath my measure, and speak on a level thats understandable.

Fuck you you limp wristed little cocksucker. You are nothing more than an inane thought stuck in a circle of your own damn stupidity. Your endless horseshit doesnt make a point or prove anything but how thick your fucking skull is. People present you with facts and get fucked over by your profanity. Because youre too god damn ignorant to understand those facts people even go so far as to give examples using pargmatic logical analogies, and you call them LIARS. The only thing you prove on this board is how fucking inept you are at debating a topic... ANY topic.

AS for me sniping your childish ass, 99.9999% of your fucking posts are NOTHING BUT SNIPE SHOTS. You seem to have made it your hobby to follow me around and make kindergarten comments one after the other, day in day out. So FUCK YOU, you cumbreath hypocrite.I've ask you several simple questions and cant get an answer than you sounding like youre beating yourself on the side of the head, drooling slobber on your chest like the retard you really must be. You should be very happy, if not blessed, people with IQ's above earthworms even bother to respond to you and your pissant, condesending, pretentious, attitude. Youre a fucking Mental midget TOTALLY caught up in yourself with no escape.

Fuck YOU little boy.

ahem

ok, Im back
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #117
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165
Default Born Again Pagan

been a happy atheist since i started thinking for myself in the 5th grade or so. i don't need a religion, or some book, nor some long-winded self-righteous preacher to tell me how/what to think and to be a good person. i can think for myself.

i'll always be grateful for my dad. he was a long haul truck driver and was usually only home on weekends. mom tried to get us to go to church, but dad said there was no fucking way he was going to drive a truck all week and spend sunday letting some blowhard tell him how to live. thanks pop.

my former longtime SO is a buddhist that went to a catholic school in Thailand! My best friend is a muslim from Iran. His favorite band is Pink Floyd and he loves pork chops (told me he is not a 'fanatic'!) His family is like family to me.

My neighbors are Hindu and some great people.

and i feel so lucky to have friends of all religions. it's great to get together and discuss beliefs without the hatred that seems to permeate most discussions.

so fuck your religion. or embrace it. just leave me out of it.

i would say FUCK YOU KAYLA...but us atheists don't hate you for your hateful beliefs...we just don't care about you at all.

JPdM...atheist at large.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
pardon me ladies and gentlemen while I stoop well beneath my measure, and speak on a level thats understandable.You've made off-color remarks since day one, you fucking moronic hypocrite.
Fuck you you limp wristed little cocksucker. Fuck you! You are nothing more than an inane thought stuck in a circle of your own damn stupidity. Your endless horseshit doesnt make a point or prove anything but how thick your fucking skull is. People present you with facts and get fucked over by your profanity. Show the fucking facts! Because youre too god damn ignorant to understand those facts people even go so far as to give examples using pargmatic logical analogies, and you call them LIARS. The only thing you prove on this board is how fucking inept you are at debating a topic... ANY topic. Show the fucking facts, you fucking moron. Otherwise, all you have is lip service.
AS for me sniping your childish ass, 99.9999% of your fucking posts are NOTHING BUT SNIPE SHOTS. Fact is, you started this shit weeks ago with your Keystone pipeline shit. Your weak-ass argument was based on biased, green weenie shit. You've been bitter and sniping every day since you had your ass handed to you in that thread. So fuck you. You seem to have made it your hobby to follow me around and make kindergarten comments one after the other, day in day out. It's not stalking when when your phony ass posts direct insults. Post an insult, expect to get hit in the face, you fucking moron. Post a lie, expect to have your ass handed to you. Fucking simple, but you are too stupid to realize that. So FUCK YOU, you cumbreath hypocrite. Show your fucking facts or STFU, you fucking hypocrite! I've ask you several simple questions and cant get an answer than you sounding like youre beating yourself on the side of the head, drooling slobber on your chest like the retard you really must be. You should be very happy, if not blessed, people with IQ's above earthworms even bother to respond to you and your pissant, condesending, pretentious, attitude. Youre a fucking Mental midget TOTALLY caught up in yourself with no escape. A very appropriate self-description of your sorry ass.

Fuck YOU little boy.Show your fucking facts or run hide.

ahem

ok, Im back You never changed. You were and you are a fucking liberal, scumbag hypocrite!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #119
essence
Valued Poster

What I want to know is what Kool Aid is, and whether it is a drink I should try to experience. It might make a change from my normal glass/bottle of Merlot.

BTW, there are horror stories of West African immigrants in the UK torturing children in the name of religion - a perversion of Christianity. There was a case the other day in London. The children died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17040111

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/warehousec/id17.html

http://www.saff.ukhq.co.uk/stobart.htm

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress....an-christians/
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #120
essence
Valued Poster

I've just seen the following from one of my links. The Marathon Deliverance has started now in Houston.

It's nice to think Salem was an old historical event.

Helen Ukpabio, one of the leading figures in the persecution of alleged "witches" in West Africa, is to preach in the United States in March. Last year in New Humanist, Richard Wilson reported on the fight against African witch-hunts, which are often aimed at children, and he spoke to Igwe about the activities of Ukpabio's Liberty Gospel Church, which have included legal and physical intimidation of those campaigning against witch-hunts. Now, Igwe is urging humanists to take note of Ukpabio's attempt to extend her ministry to the US, where she is scheduled to hold a 12-day "Marathon Deliverance" in Houston, Texas from 14-25 March. Helen Ukpabio is a Christian fundamentalist and a Biblical literalist. She uses her sermons, teachings and prophetic declarations to incite hatred, intolerance and persecution of alleged witches and wizards.
essence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women