Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161006
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453031
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2018, 01:03 AM   #106
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face SS

Dble post
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:19 AM   #107
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhalprin View Post
Ummm, SS is soooo nice!
______

Yes, I agree, I offer SS I like it and most clients like it. Not looking for opinions or haters, I don’t offer BB and it’s NOT the same thing at all. And I don’t think we should judge others for what they do. Just do YOU, and let others do the same without your opinions. Unless they ask. Just protect yourself and don’t expose yourself to anything you don’t want to.

Like all responsible workers in this industry, I see my internist every 3 mths and get a complete checkup and testing for everything. We all should. Providers as well as clients.

And as for ~Seeking P~, (not speaking for her), but she have been getting frustrated at the sheer number of threads the OP has started on this EXACT same subject. P’s posts are thoughtful and on point and she speaks her mind. Very admirable.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:48 AM   #108
flashlightpen
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

i'd be too scared
flashlightpen is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #109
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Do you think it's safer to have bareback sex with someone who is ultra high class VIP than your average provider ho?
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:45 PM   #110
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not judging anyone. If that's what you like. That's what you like.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #111
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I often find your posts interesting to read. But I am wondering why you are acting like a jerk on this post.

First, that quote does not say "all" those he sees.

Second, a quick look at his two reviews of her seem to contradict your claim.

Third, whether she did or not, the question in the OP is a sane and rational question.

So again I would ask, what is your heartburn about the thread? In the past couple weeks it seems that even if someone posts an interesting topic some people (not just you) are intent in turning it into a drive by shooting.

Thank you! It's just a interesting topic that's all. Just as anyone posts a topic I really dont see what makes my post any different from others. Not trying to stir up anything or blast anyone.

Also I ddnt know someone else made a thread like this b4. If I would have known I probably wouldn't have started it in the first place. Not trying to stir up bbfs business for myself either.

But Glad I'm not the only one that has noticed post have been demolished. Which Is why I dont post hardly anymore
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #112
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Do you think it's safer to have bareback sex with someone who is ultra high class VIP than your average provider ho?
Conventional answer is "no". You don't know who has what. A woman who was a street walker told me once she feels she has a new lease on life because while in jail for an extended time she went through a battery of medical exams and came out clean.

I'm just going to say this: If certain guys want bareback they're going to get it with an acceptable 50% to 75% probability. Without any tricks of removing the condom, asking for it outright, or poking a hole. There's ways certain guys can get it in there raw without being a douchebag in session.

One method has to do with inconsistent erection sizes and the condoms' sturdiness.
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #113
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Like Oprah Winfrey, Ivanka Trump or Angela Merkel? I think probably the ultra high class VIP is safer. But I'm not sure. Most of the very important women in the world are old, and older women are more likely to have herpes.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:55 PM   #114
Guest122620
Account Disabled

User ID: 193151
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
______
And as for ~Seeking P~, (not speaking for her), but she have been getting frustrated at the sheer number of threads the OP has started on this EXACT same subject. P’s posts are thoughtful and on point and she speaks her mind. Very admirable.
Your Correct , Seeking ~ P does her research before Saying Something... Some Say she is rude however she doesn't sugar coat anything I don't see that as being rude She's open honest and says the things others don't want to say.
Guest122620 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:09 PM   #115
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJae713 View Post
Your Correct , Seeking ~ P does her research before Saying Something... Some Say she is rude however she doesn't sugar coat anything I don't see that as being rude She's open honest and says the things others don't want to say.
I agree she is one of the posters I enjoy reading. Has more good things to say than most!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:40 PM   #116
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJae713 View Post
So in other words. She can be direct and not sugar coat but noone else can ?
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:10 PM   #117
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I have more respect for a direct person, than one who just wants to convey a message about someone, but instead of conveying it directly to that individual they tend to dance around the subject, and beat around the bush.

I will respect an individual who will say what they have to regardless of the degree of harshness in which it is said.

I love a person who can challenge themselves to be better individuals, and who aren't afraid to admit their mistakes and move on past them to better themselves.

#Blessings
#1Love
#Respect
#Wemovement

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #118
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
The OP could have saved all this bandwidth
and pillow talked about bareback with her favorite regular client (buttholesurfer) who has reviewed the OP more than once

I doubt Lia88's regular client (buttholesurfer) is trying to have his Eccie persona cleaned up around here.
He seems comfortable within himself and his actions. He barebacks providers and it's no secret from his comments. He's not a sneaky fella.
Maybe that's what Lia88 likes most about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttholesurfer View Post
Everyone knows I bareback these girls
Instead of starting bbfs threads over and over Lia88 could have satisfied her urge to know more about bbfs w/her client (buttholesurfer) or she could have read the sticky bb thread:
BBFS Superthread
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:02 AM   #119
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I doubt Lia88's regular client (buttholesurfer) is trying to have his Eccie persona cleaned up around here.
He seems comfortable within himself and his actions. He barebacks providers and it's no secret from his comments. He's not a sneaky fella.
Maybe that's what Lia88 likes most about him.

Instead of starting bbfs threads over and over Lia88 could have satisfied her urge to know more about bbfs w/her client (buttholesurfer) or she could have read the sticky bb thread:
BBFS Superthread
Or I could've did exactly what I did and started my own thread.
Thanks ...but No thanks.....

This thread has not stopped business for me Nor has it Introduced bbfs Business so I guess it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

And for providers and Hobbysist that do bbbfs. This is Not a thread to judge,Out or Bash..

So dont pay attention to the Providers that are diluting the thread and making it seem otherwise.

Thanks...you all can carry on and continue as you were with your comments...

Thanks for all that added POSITIVE input...
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:18 AM   #120
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I’m black
yitzchak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women