Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #106
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Public forum Ma'am. I may worry to my hearts content. Seriously, picking on fonts because you disagree with someone is rather petty. Rise above.
You don't seem to know my relationship with WTF. I was leaving him wide open for some bantering. An awful lot of that goes on around here. Believe me there is nothing for me to rise above.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #107
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Consider me corrected.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Can ya hear me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
WTF, what's up with the large font? .
Why you hating on my large font.....it thrives on love!

artman, don't pay no never mind to that girl, she just learnt how to drive again.

Best way to hush her up is a screaming fo' on da floor!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #109
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why you hating on my large font.....it thrives on love!
Yea self love.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #110
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Consider me corrected.
See how we roll Sa artman. Stick around. Once we get to know ya we'll pick on you too.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:10 PM   #111
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
See how we roll Sa artman. Stick around. Once we get to know ya we'll pick on you too.
Lol. I was actually on aspd since around 2003. I just have a lot more time on hands now to get in trouble. It's all good.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #112
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I thought this thread was about Arizona, which has an income tax....

Amazing how Texas-centric is forum is, even Texas' biggest advocate, Tushy thinks its all about Texas
I assume that in States with State income tax that they have similar exemptions as the Federal government and that those who make very little don't pay any tax. In which case, undocumented workers would surely in the main fall into the 47% or so who don't pay income taxes.

And does Arizona have sales taxes? Gasoline taxes? Beer and wine taxes? Property taxes? If so, then undocumented workers pay those taxes.

And my argument 69er isn't that some tax, somewhere, by some undocumented worker isn't evaded. That being said, the sorts of taxes that undocumented workers and the American poor pay, are much harder to evade than are the taxes the more well off pay. It's hard to evade a the "sin tax" and the sales tax on a six pack of beer. Less so income tax on a closely held business.

And finally, Rudyard K, what sort of regulations on capital are you talking about? I invest directly and indirectly in companies in India, Brazil, China and various European countries. I've never had any suggestion that I can't do so or that there are even any regulations in doing so. Right now, my stock portfolio is about 70% invested in overseas companies and my bond portfolio is about 35% invested in overseas bonds.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #113
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
And finally, Rudyard K, what sort of regulations on capital are you talking about? I invest directly and indirectly in companies in India, Brazil, China and various European countries. I've never had any suggestion that I can't do so or that there are even any regulations in doing so. Right now, my stock portfolio is about 70% invested in overseas companies and my bond portfolio is about 35% invested in overseas bonds.
Oh c'mon TTH! Even you are not that naive...and a lawyer no less!?

It is because of regulations, and the compliance of those who administer them, that you can make those investments. Try investing in a PFIC, that does not have the regulations, and does not comply with US laws. You'll see how regulation free things are.

Just because it seems seamless and worry free to you, does not mean that it is seamless and worry free. It just means that someone else is picking up the slack. Maybe that's why everything seems so easy to you? You just have no clue!?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That being said, the sorts of taxes that undocumented workers and the American poor pay, are much harder to evade than are the taxes the more well off pay.
Correct....not many of our working poor get the benefits of taxation at a long term capital gain rate!

Quote:
companies and my bond portfolio is about 35% invested in overseas bonds.
Let's hope it wasn't concentrated in Greece
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #115
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

RK, I never said it moved without any regulation. If there was no regulation, I would not invest abroad. You said it "Capital does not move freely." I disagree. Because it is efficiently and well regulated it does move freely.

And WTF, no none in Greece. But no one there has lost any money on their bonds yet and the yields are relatively attractive. I do know some people who are investing in Greek government bonds and are of the firm belief that the risk premium is too high and that they are a good buy.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #116
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I've never had any suggestion that I can't do so or that there are even any regulations in doing so.
Quote:
I never said it moved without any regulation.
You don't really know what you're saying do you?
Old 05-25-2010, 04:13 AM   #117
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

I know that you said "Capital does not move freely."

I know that's bullshit. Then you started crawfishing with a bunch of bullshit about the movement of capital being regulated to the point that it didn't move across international borders. Well, the movement of automobile traffic is regulated, thank God, but it moves freely in many places.

To my knowledge, there are no regs that restrict the movement of capital from one place to another (with rare exceptions like investment in Cuba or N. Korea). The regs that exist regulate the manner it which moves.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:32 AM   #118
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
To my knowledge, there are no regs that restrict the movement of capital from one place to another (with rare exceptions like investment in Cuba or N. Korea). The regs that exist regulate the manner it which moves.
That's a bit like saying there are no regs that restirct the flow of immigration to the US...but there are regs that regulate the manner in which immigration can flow.

Typical lawyer, BS, doublespeak.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #119
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
........I've got a simple solution: When you find an illegal, you swifly deport them. You quit looking the other way. It doesn't need to involve a big witch hunt or stopping people in the middle of the street and asking for papers.........
They just hop right back across the boarder. Of course, if they get caught here after being deported, it is a federal crime, and the offenders go to a federal prison. Maybe that would encourage the feds to do more about the problem if they were the ones responsible for warehousing the offenders.

Used to, Mexican men used to be able to go back and forth across the boarder pretty easily. They would work here for three to six months and go home to the wife and kids. Now that we’ve clamped down on the boarder, they are stuck here so they bring the wife and kidos with them. Unfortunately that means that otherwise Mexican babies are being born here and are now Americans. The whole process wasn’t really thought through when our government clamped down on a problem with force instead of forethought.

One place for the governemtn to start is removing illegals access to government entitlements Any American child, regardless of the parents’ status, is eligible for medicade (care?) and food stamps. Employers that hire illegals write a letter stating the wages - usually much less than the illegal earns – and their pay periods. The illegal then takes the letter to the various government offices and gets food stamps and medicade. If you think illeagls work for little or no wages you’re wrong. $400 a week in cash plus entitlements is a pretty good living.

I don’t see anything wrong with a worker visa program. They are documented; their families stay at home; and access to government entitlements is cut off.
Quote:
..........If you want a job, you have to show papers. If you want to rent an apartment, you have to show papers for everyone residing there. Employers and landlords face serious penalties for violations (that is looking the other way). Interact with any government agency (including schools) & you must show papers. Hell if you just made parents show their papers to enroll their kids in school you'd fix the overcrowding problem in many districts real quick.
Exactly. That would work.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #120
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The whole process wasn’t really thought through when our government ______________________
Fill in the blank.
pjorourke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women