Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2021, 02:46 PM   #106
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Yes, I generally hang out on FLorida boards, since thats where I live. Make sense, goober?
10-25-2018, 06:12 PM, so no, you don't hang out on FL board, unless you have more than one account? Why would an account dormant for 3 year suddenly become active in defense of spice girl?

What was this thread about? Think it was something about friendship & integrity? Hope Ex is able to renew his friendship.
A wise man said "people who care about others speak the truth; people who care about themselves speak what others want to hear".
I see some people creating "friendships" when they they think they can derive benefits for themselves, not out of any genuine concern for the other person.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:24 PM   #107
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
Very well said Zenovia peace ✌️

Zenovia is integrity personified. True friend.
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 06:20 PM   #108
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyar View Post
Zenovia is integrity personified. True friend.
That is right!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 06:27 AM   #109
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

This isnt the only silly hooker board on the planet, dickhead. Grow tf up.
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:44 AM   #110
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gracias Victoria, to you as well BigDaddy for your well received thoughts of me.
And Tuck, your wise man quote hit the nail on the head! Ain’t that the truth!!! I swear integrity has gotta be something you are born with. There are so many who lack it and could give two shits about it.
I got love for the peeps that have strong moral principles… stay true always!!
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 07:34 PM   #111
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenovia View Post
Gracias Victoria, to you as well BigDaddy for your well received thoughts of me.
And Tuck, your wise man quote hit the nail on the head! Ain’t that the truth!!! I swear integrity has gotta be something you are born with. There are so many who lack it and could give two shits about it.
I got love for the peeps that have strong moral principles… stay true always!!
Much love to you also Zen and those here in our hobby.
Old 11-27-2021, 06:14 AM   #112
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

I had to have some explain what this was to me Kobayashi Maru, sorry to the OP I'm not a Star Treck fan . Now having a better knowledge of it I am able to reply also I am no longer in time out . We are faced in life with many no win situations . But it's not about wining or losing . It always about doing what is right .
Heres a definition of integrity -you are honest and firm in your moral principles
Well that's a loaded meaning . Whats honest and fair to one person may not mean the same thing to another . Im not sure we will ever know how the OP was feeling when this thread started or what the no win was, they were struggling with . It's definitely difficult to know these things behind a phone or a keyboard . Its only perception and can be taken in so many ways , good or bad .
I am a girl that that stands by a person no matter what . Example : I was with a x boyfriend on vacation and he cut the guy off while driving . When we got to the hotel , well the guy was not very happy .
He immediately started yelling in the parking lot .I was like baby this was totally your fault , but Im going to take care of it . The gentleman was still yelling and calling names , so I started raising my voice and being firm back . Telling him I was calling the police on him if he did not Shut the F**K up . He was so drunk so Im sure he did not want that . He then walked away as he called me names under his breath lol . When me and my X boyfriend got back to the room , I was honey that was messed up lol . You were totally in the wrong but I love you wrong or right and will always take your side . But now you owe me sex and room service for me looking like a idiot With that example of a true situation , I am loyal to a fault which also goes with integrity and morals .
But some may read this and say that was wrong of me . There again we all have different ways we handle things . The OP was going through something they felt was a no win . Thats their perspective and that's ok , we all see things differently .
What I do know is Ginger Doll had my back no matter what the hell this thread was about or who it was intended for . Her and I hit a big bump in the road this year for the first time since I known her which is over a decade . But at the end of the day she still defended me and showed me I was her friend and she is mine . I know there's a lot on here that don't approve of Ginger , but I do and If that means you not being my friend because I care about her , that's your choice of integrity or morals . If your my friend I stick by you no matter what . Good friends are good to have to know they will always be by you no matter what happens .
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 06:48 AM   #113
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
I had to have some explain what this was to me Kobayashi Maru, sorry to the OP I'm not a Star Treck fan . Now having a better knowledge of it I am able to reply also I am no longer in time out . We are faced in life with many no win situations . But it's not about wining or losing . It always about doing what is right .
Heres a definition of integrity -you are honest and firm in your moral principles
Well that's a loaded meaning . Whats honest and fair to one person may not mean the same thing to another . Im not sure we will ever know how the OP was feeling when this thread started or what the no win was, they were struggling with . It's definitely difficult to know these things behind a phone or a keyboard . Its only perception and can be taken in so many ways , good or bad .
I am a girl that that stands by a person no matter what . Example : I was with a x boyfriend on vacation and he cut the guy off while driving . When we got to the hotel , well the guy was not very happy .
He immediately started yelling in the parking lot .I was like baby this was totally your fault , but Im going to take care of it . The gentleman was still yelling and calling names , so I started raising my voice and being firm back . Telling him I was calling the police on him if he did not Shut the F**K up . He was so drunk so Im sure he did not want that . He then walked away as he called me names under his breath lol . When me and my X boyfriend got back to the room , I was honey that was messed up lol . You were totally in the wrong but I love you wrong or right and will always take your side . But now you owe me sex and room service for me looking like a idiot With that example of a true situation , I am loyal to a fault which also goes with integrity and morals .
But some may read this and say that was wrong of me . There again we all have different ways we handle things . The OP was going through something they felt was a no win . Thats their perspective and that's ok , we all see things differently .
What I do know is Ginger Doll had my back no matter what the hell this thread was about or who it was intended for . Her and I hit a big bump in the road this year for the first time since I known her which is over a decade . But at the end of the day she still defended me and showed me I was her friend and she is mine . I know there's a lot on here that don't approve of Ginger , but I do and If that means you not being my friend because I care about her , that's your choice of integrity or morals . If your my friend I stick by you no matter what . Good friends are good to have to know they will always be by you no matter what happens .

I would like to expand on this post on a personal level also, Integrity, love, honor and respect starts in the mirror, understanding your own shortcomings before pointing out others, I myself have hundreds, thankfully the wonderful friendship's I have, have not judged this book by it's cover which is extremely battle scared and unattractive. We are all different, have character traits that are sometimes not so pleasant, hard to teach this old dog a new trick, but if you take the time to open this book maybe you will like the content. Love and except us all for what we are inside and out, good friends will help you make adjustment for the better, I know mine sure have and I'm a better person for it.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:37 PM   #114
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I really thought this thread would pick up steam this last week. Guess everyone has kissed and made nice.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:14 PM   #115
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I really thought this thread would pick up steam this last week. Guess everyone has kissed and made nice.

You think 🤔 I would wager some discovered a dictionary & after reading definition of integrity they had an oh shit moment LMAO no I am joking
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:25 PM   #116
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No comment
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women