Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #106
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You have yet to admit your lies. Your 1947 model is chambered for 30.06 and that's the model we are discussing. YOU are the one who is nitpicking. You're grasping at straws, little man. Keep it up. Everyone else can see what a fucking liar you are. That's all that matters.
No, what we are really talking about is what you said. You have yet to prove anything. My mistake was taking you at face value, you and Wikipedia, rather than what I got from experts. I found the letter and it confirms what I wrote originally. Now if you want to contest the editors of Guns & Ammo then by my guest but you're going to need bigger ammunition than Wikipedia. So far you haven't proven a thing.......except how far you will go to attack me. Kind of makes me think that you like me in a grade school sort of way. Sorry dude, I don't go that way.

The M1 Garand was ONLY chambered for 30.06, you fucking dumbass. So no, I don't need to look up the bullet, since that's the only bullet it fires, you shitstain. You out your own ignorance with every goddamn post. Now, when are you going to answer MY motherfucking question and let us ALL in on why you lied about what year your rifle was? Nazi Baby Killer

Nope, no mention of year or "model" there which is another mistake on your part. You think that every manufacturer made a different model???? You are ignorant aren't you. Every manufacturer made the same model...period. Your claim, as you can read above, was that the Garand was ONLY made in 30.06 which it wasn't. So you're wrong, wrong, and more wrong. You don't understand the difference between the performance of a bullet and the weapon, you don't understand what a model is, and you slavishly believe in Wikipedia. You're just a stupid fuck with a oversized mouth.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:25 PM   #107
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I know, repeating what the OP is tends to take the heat off the Nazi Baby Killer and his lies but I have to try to get back on subject. He can thank me later.

I posted a five year old poll that did NOT definitively say that some democrats thought that Obama was Muslim but it left that hanging in the air as an obvious assumption that was not repudiated. So now we move from that point to today and they find that in general (and specifically the GOP) more Americans think Obama is Muslim than five years ago. So it stands to reason (that is probably the word that drives NBK insane trying to figure it out) a proportional shift of opinion would effect all Americans equally. So if there was a 10% increase in the GOP there would be a corresponding shift in independents or democrats. That is the theory and nothing NBK has said changes that or casts doubt on it. You see if the NBK went searching for the real bonifide numbers of democrats thinking that he would find that there are democrats who do believe Obama is a Muslim and his train of thought flies into the gorge (Eastwood Ravine). So he is prevented from really taking on my assumptions with real numbers because to do so would blow his mind.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:01 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
No, what we are really talking about is what you said. You have yet to prove anything. My mistake was taking you at face value, you and Wikipedia, rather than what I got from experts. I found the letter and it confirms what I wrote originally. Now if you want to contest the editors of Guns & Ammo then by my guest but you're going to need bigger ammunition than Wikipedia. So far you haven't proven a thing.......except how far you will go to attack me. Kind of makes me think that you like me in a grade school sort of way. Sorry dude, I don't go that way.

The M1 Garand was ONLY chambered for 30.06, you fucking dumbass. So no, I don't need to look up the bullet, since that's the only bullet it fires, you shitstain. You out your own ignorance with every goddamn post. Now, when are you going to answer MY motherfucking question and let us ALL in on why you lied about what year your rifle was? Nazi Baby Killer

Nope, no mention of year or "model" there which is another mistake on your part. You think that every manufacturer made a different model???? You are ignorant aren't you. Every manufacturer made the same model...period. Your claim, as you can read above, was that the Garand was ONLY made in 30.06 which it wasn't. So you're wrong, wrong, and more wrong. You don't understand the difference between the performance of a bullet and the weapon, you don't understand what a model is, and you slavishly believe in Wikipedia. You're just a stupid fuck with a oversized mouth.
You and your lie have been exposed. I didn't mention the year because everyone knows by now what year we are talking about. 1947, which is what you clearly wrote in your post. You clearly wrote the year in your initial post, which you volunteered by the way, no one asked what kind of guns you had. Your fucking dumb ass was trying to be a big-dick bully and use veiled threats and you're so goddamn stupid you ended up embroiling yourself in a huge lie and now you're squirming and trying to free yourself from a trap YOU created, you fucking retard. Everyone with half a brain and common sense has seen you for what you are.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:05 PM   #109
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I know, repeating what the OP is tends to take the heat off the Nazi Baby Killer and his lies but I have to try to get back on subject. He can thank me later.

I posted a five year old poll that did NOT definitively say that some democrats thought that Obama was Muslim but it left that hanging in the air as an obvious assumption that was not repudiated. So now we move from that point to today and they find that in general (and specifically the GOP) more Americans think Obama is Muslim than five years ago. So it stands to reason (that is probably the word that drives NBK insane trying to figure it out) a proportional shift of opinion would effect all Americans equally. So if there was a 10% increase in the GOP there would be a corresponding shift in independents or democrats. That is the theory and nothing NBK has said changes that or casts doubt on it. You see if the NBK went searching for the real bonifide numbers of democrats thinking that he would find that there are democrats who do believe Obama is a Muslim and his train of thought flies into the gorge (Eastwood Ravine). So he is prevented from really taking on my assumptions with real numbers because to do so would blow his mind.
What theory? You've failed to prove jack shit. It doesn't stand to reason, is the fucking point. There is no reason to believe a shift would be proportional to all political ideologies. None whatsoever. And then you go on to say these are the real numbers, so you just admit these numbers are bullshit and yet you're using them to predict some proportional shift. You're a goddamn idiot.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:28 PM   #110
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You and your lie have been exposed. I didn't mention the year because everyone knows by now what year we are talking about. 1947, which is what you clearly wrote in your post. You clearly wrote the year in your initial post, which you volunteered by the way, no one asked what kind of guns you had. Your fucking dumb ass was trying to be a big-dick bully and use veiled threats and you're so goddamn stupid you ended up embroiling yourself in a huge lie and now you're squirming and trying to free yourself from a trap YOU created, you fucking retard. Everyone with half a brain and common sense has seen you for what you are.
" Everyone with half a brain and common sense sees you for what you are. " So that leaves YOU out woomby !!! It's not that you're JUST a EUNUCH and lying "social demoncrap" proponent, but your love of your title " Gloryhole Guru of ARKANSAS " shows everyone what a POS you are ! Go argue something related to economics AGAIN and see if your sorry, lying ass isn't torn up AGAIN ! And that swish when YOU walk doesn't give YOU away ???? SOOEEY PIG !!!! Nuzzle them nuts like your looking for some roots and "nuts" !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 10:15 PM   #111
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" Everyone with half a brain and common sense sees you for what you are. " So that leaves YOU out woomby !!! It's not that you're JUST a EUNUCH and lying "social demoncrap" proponent, but your love of your title " Gloryhole Guru of ARKANSAS " shows everyone what a POS you are ! Go argue something related to economics AGAIN and see if your sorry, lying ass isn't torn up AGAIN ! And that swish when YOU walk doesn't give YOU away ???? SOOEEY PIG !!!! Nuzzle them nuts like your looking for some roots and "nuts" !!!!
Stay out of this, idiot. You're beyond your depth. Your every post shows everyone just how stuck on stupid you are, you motherfucking retard.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:46 PM   #112
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stay out of this, idiot. You're beyond your depth. Your every post shows everyone just how stuck on stupid you are, you motherfucking retard.
Every post of yours shows what a lying liberal POS EUNUCH YOU are woomby. And one that won't answer the question of how "THAT" relates to a recognized measurement in inches or millimeters ( since you're SOO queer for the European "social democracy" form of "government" ) as it relates to how YOU know the EXACT size of Slick Willy Clinton's dick ! Do you have a "calibrated" hand and mouth, woomby ? Did it get that way playing the rusty trombone ?
Old 09-24-2015, 11:54 PM   #113
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He may become the first President to admit later on that he was a gay agnostic, but I doubt he will say he is a Muslim.
If he admits that, woomby will love him even more ! And then maybe woomby will finally "come out" !
Old 09-25-2015, 04:15 PM   #114
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
How does that feel?
Old 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM   #115
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women