Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 11:18 AM   #106
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PROOF!

"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence” ~David Hume

Please submit your evidence bambini?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:38 AM   #107
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
PROOF!

Please submit your evidence bambini?
It’s out there. Go find it. I’ll give you a hint, one of the guys is from Erie. But I think he quit the hobby.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #108
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't even like her. I'd just like to have proof if this is true.

My PM box is open 24/7 and all I am getting is bad cancelation practices on her part. Not one has mentioned extortion.

Normally when a provider pulls some shit there are many hobbyists who jump on if there is something off.

Please provide your proof.

Otherwise it looks like she pissed in your sandbox and you are stomping your feet and crying about it.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:08 PM   #109
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't even like her. I'd just like to have proof if this is true.

My PM box is open 24/7 and all I am getting is bad cancelation practices on her part. Not one has mentioned extortion.

Normally when a provider pulls some shit there are many hobbyists who jump on if there is something off.

Please provide your proof.

Otherwise it looks like she pissed in your sandbox and you are stomping your feet and crying about it.
You go find it. But you already know it’s true. BTW, how long until ACERM throws you out? You might have to beg Stig for a place to crash. Maybe his garage.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:34 PM   #110
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You go find it. But you already know it’s true. BTW, how long until ACERM throws you out? You might have to beg Stig for a place to crash. Maybe his garage.
Perhaps you need to recheck your info on that one there bambino.

I see your favorite whore isn't up to date on all her stalking.

You might want to consider your information source here.

STILL WAITING ON YOUR PROOF.

You have none. You are just a cyber bully cause we hurt your little itty bitty feelings. (You thought it was gonna say dick, didn't ya?)
Old 07-26-2018, 12:37 PM   #111
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Perhaps you need to recheck your info on that one there bambino.

I see your favorite whore isn't up to date on all her stalking.

You might want to consider your information source here.

STILL WAITING ON YOUR PROOF.

You have none. You are just a cyber bully cause we hurt your little itty bitty feelings. (You thought it was gonna say dick, didn't ya?)
Oh, it’s true. After all, it’s on Indy’s. What happened to Sky King? Maybe the love of your life will hook up the double wide and tow it up here. Get to work. He’ll need some gas money.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:53 PM   #112
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Nope, not a chance. My cars are much younger, sexier and smarter.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:59 PM   #113
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Nope, not a chance. My cars are much younger, sexier and smarter.
Agree.
Old 07-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #114
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, it’s true. After all, it’s on Indy’s. What happened to Sky King? Maybe the love of your life will hook up the double wide and tow it up here. Get to work. He’ll need some gas money.
awww so now we are going to go with trolling hobbyists who stand up for providers.

You are now just making shit up.

So to my point...WHY would anyone believe you? You refuse to provide any proof.
Further you are combatting my request for proof by spitting out little pieces of info you got from a provider who fists fights other providers and threatens to run to the cops and turn in evidence all cause of jealousy.

So since we are putting Gabby's life all out there like this...yes I date hobbyists. Many people date within their networking field. This is mine. Leave my personal life off of this board. I have left your personal life off this board.

Well except this...
Feel free to chat about the me/tannana brief relationship as he pulled the first knife in that fight when "looking for a notary" for his fake Florida house sale...knowing my business was licensed in both states at the time. However he showed up with a knife and thought I wouldn't say anything. Tannana is open game for discussion. Ask anything!

But please do it on another thread as this was is asking bambino

TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HIS ACCUSATIONS

Stig - if your car is older than 37, you shouldn't be hobbying, you should be saving for a new car. But hey...nice try at an insult.
Old 07-26-2018, 01:51 PM   #115
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
awww so now we are going to go with trolling hobbyists who stand up for providers.

So to my point...WHY would anyone believe you? You refuse to provide any proof.
Further you are combatting my request for proof by spitting out little pieces of info you got from a provider who fists fights other providers and threatens to run to the cops and turn in evidence all cause of jealousy.

So since we are putting Gabby's life all out there like this...yes I date hobbyists. Many people date within their networking field. This is mine. Leave my personal life off of this board. I have left your personal life off this board.

Well except this...
Feel free to chat about the me/tannana brief relationship as he pulled the first knife in that fight when "looking for a notary" for his fake Florida house sale...knowing my business was licensed in both states at the time. However he showed up with a knife and thought I wouldn't say anything. Tannana is open game for discussion. Ask anything!

But please do it on another thread as this was is asking bambino

TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HIS ACCUSATIONS

Stig - if your car is older than 37, you shouldn't be hobbying, you should be saving for a new car. But hey...nice try at an insult.
Hey Gabs, I just remembered The Captain. Yeah that skinny goofy fucker. He used to come to our monger lunches. You got your fangs into him didn’t cha? You threatened to out him to his wife. He quit the hobby the poor bastard. But he never had good taste in women. You and DG are like the dynamic duo. A pair that beats a full house. Yep, I know about that too. So do you. But hey, keep bumping you dumbass.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:01 PM   #116
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
My guess is a lot of people might find my 1954 Jaguar and my 1961 Austin Healey are plenty sexier than you. But its OK, I keep them in a special garage, not the one I keep my younger ones. They are probably worth more than your website business too, but I digress.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:10 PM   #117
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
My guess is a lot of people might find my 1954 Jaguar and my 1961 Austin Healey are plenty sexier than you. But its OK, I keep them in a special garage, not the one I keep my younger ones. They are probably worth more than your website business too, but I digress.
Hey Stig, Gabs is most definitely not built like an Austin Healy chassis with a tan. More like a barge with big tits.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bko9T38TYOY
Old 07-26-2018, 02:37 PM   #118
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You just pulled a quote from a guy who first and foremost believed in sympathy towards others being a natural state of being and tried to flog someone with it. The author, were he alive, would probably not approve.

Round the same time, you wrote (in another thread):

Quote:
So I see you have given in to providing your name? Way to stick with the fight dude!
Where did he say that? Not having been party to the conversation in question, you tried to flog the dude with a logical fallacy (to wit, a rather giant strawman) that you derived on zero evidence.

Quote:
The irony here is, shall we say, stunning.

Quote:
Leave my personal life off of this board. I have left your personal life off this board.
The irony here is even more stunning.

Quote:
he pulled the first knife in that fight when "looking for a notary" for his fake Florida house sale...knowing my business was licensed in both states at the time.
So, let's think that all the way through.

You wrote about that:

"I know someone with a Florida notary, who happens to be in PA at the moment.
I'd be happy to help. LMK" (it's at http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...&sd=a#p2198643 for anyone who has an interest, and I've got a screenshot in case it's removed).

Now, let's look at Florida law regarding notaries

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...0117/0117.html

FL Title 10, 117.01:

Quote:
The Governor may appoint as many notaries public as he or she deems necessary, each of whom shall be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the state. A permanent resident alien may apply and be appointed and shall file with his or her application a recorded Declaration of Domicile. The residence required for appointment must be maintained throughout the term of appointment. Notaries public shall be appointed for 4 years and shall use and exercise the office of notary public within the boundaries of this state. An applicant must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.

You stated that you were in PA and offered a FL notary. That's clearly and blatantly illegal.

For someone who takes as much care not to run afoul of FOSTA, you are sure cavalier about trying to get someone else to get in on a crime you just offered to commit on the internet. I'm not sure why you thought it was a personal jab that your offer wasn't accepted. I'm willing to flaunt the law a couple hundo at a crack. Not willing to blow a 6 figure transaction by doing so, and it's another example of batshittery that anyone would take such a refusal personally.

I boldly predict that whatever you write will be based entirely or in whole on things that you insinuate happened off the hooker boards rather than anything actually written on said boards (you will note--because I'm not batshit and I have the modicum of respect that Hume wrote about, I've taken issue with nothing but what you've put on a board publically). Undoubtedly, this will happen while you are playing the massive victim card because others have done it to you.

I don't need to sink to your level to make you look like a blathering fool. Perhaps some introspection about why that is might be in order. I'm not holding my breath.

And into the ignore file here with you, too. Life's too fucking short.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:40 PM   #119
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You threatened to out him to his wife. He quit the hobby the poor bastard.
What the fuck was I going to out? Hey I dated your husband for the last 5 months? He was never a client.

Again your facts are off there bambini. Any other regurgitated bullshit you want to attempt to throw out there?

BTW y'all he is getting all this bullshit from CharlieGirl who threatened me on several occasions, outted me to people on my personal Facebook, told people where I live
..where my kid lives..and where my kid went to school, got into several public fist fights with providers, one of which the cops were involved at a strip club after a golf happy hour in Ohio, stalked the shit out of airel the amazing, freaked on just about every girl who has fucked PI, threatened to out TOS to the cops. Oh and she has a CRAZY amount of info on people.

BTW, has she told you she also has a habit of fucking my ex's?

Perhaps finding a different source that is accurate might be good for you?

Oh...and one last note...
It's my personal favorite here...

WHY YOU ARE ACTUALLY STALKING PROVIDERS BAMBINO? Why do you know so much about who I date? You have admitted, here for all to see, that YOU are actually the STALKER!

BTW, lol thanks for the boost in my PM box as guys just found out I date hobbyists, thanks to your stalker ass.

I'm sorry...I'm built like what again? Pic taken three days ago.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:53 PM   #120
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My guess is a lot of people might find my 1954 Jaguar and my 1961 Austin Healey are plenty sexier.
Holy hell yeah!
Just the thought of those two babies in a garage turns me on immensely.

How much just to touch one?
You can screen away.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women