Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2018, 02:11 PM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
39922 and still parroting.
Well you won't say which one you are.

That keeps the post count up! If you quit yakking that helps too!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:13 PM   #107
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
First, did I say I had "spoken" to them "on the subject" of whether or not the "Moon Landing was some sort of studio production"? Did I post that anywhere.

And in a couple of instances (meaning with respect to 2-3 of those people) I've known them all enough and well enough to say: yes they would! And there is no doubt in my mind.

But you've just proved my point: You actually believe it's "possible" the MOON LANDINGS were staged in a studio!

So again you want to put your unfounded speculation against mine?

So you still believe Peterson (school resource officer) was a "coward" even though three other deputies also didn't enter the school building before the shooting started?

So you must think ALL FOUR WERE COWARDS"! You believe then that out of the entire force in the Sheriff's Office the ONLY FOUR COWARDS just happened to show up at the school while the shooting was still ongoing and waited outside until the braver Coral Springs PD officers appeared and made entry with two other SO deputies who weren't cowards like the first four who showed. That's what you actually "believe"?
Why did you bring up the Moon Landing? Furthermore why should I believe you know anyone well enough at NASA that they would be straight forward with you on a space mission that has had so much controversy in respect to its authenticity? This thread is in reference to a high profile shooting incident at a school. You don't agree with my insight surrounding some of the circumstances and that's perfectly fine with me. It's not that important that I am agreed with on everything.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #108
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I hear he has handle eccie, BAMSCRAM
He musta wiped the " evidence " of his digleberry picking ministrations off of his face prior to this photo. Mebbe the one time he's cleaned his face since " springing forth " from Momma EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:29 PM   #109
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Anyone catch that bit on the news of that mother-daughter fending off a SHOTGUN wielding crook with their own CCW pistols!
Yep. IFFY posted it in the " White Genocide...#Laura Southern " thread. Guess the LYING LIBERALS here are gonna say that those women WEREN'T justified in using deadly force against the Dindu Nuffin that was armed with A SHOTGUN ! Glad to see that the daughter understood what " gun control " REALLY means !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Why did you bring up the Moon Landing? Furthermore why should I believe you know anyone well enough at NASA that they would be straight forward with you on a space mission that has had so much controversy in respect to its authenticity?

Jim
Because it's one of your "conspiracy fantasies" ... and I really don't care if you believe me or not. You've already demonstrated you will believe what you want to believe, regardless of what the rest of the world might KNOW!

I don't want to disparage your veracity without "facts," but you did call Deputy Peterson, the "School Resource Officer," a "coward" did you not for not charging into the school building while the little turd was still firing is AR-15? If you DID call him a "coward," then you have about as much FACTS to support that conclusion as you do that the "moon landing" was only a conspiratorial event faked by the U.S. Government. In other words: NONE! And I said: "FACTS"!
Old 02-26-2018, 04:25 PM   #111
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well you won't say which one you are.

That keeps the post count up! If you quit yakking that helps too!
39928 Still parroting. Will you have a 40,000 party?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:00 PM   #112
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Because it's one of your "conspiracy fantasies" ... and I really don't care if you believe me or not. You've already demonstrated you will believe what you want to believe, regardless of what the rest of the world might KNOW!

I don't want to disparage your veracity without "facts," but you did call Deputy Peterson, the "School Resource Officer," a "coward" did you not for not charging into the school building while the little turd was still firing is AR-15? If you DID call him a "coward," then you have about as much FACTS to support that conclusion as you do that the "moon landing" was only a conspiratorial event faked by the U.S. Government. In other words: NONE! And I said: "FACTS"!
I didn't refer to Peterson as a Coward. I look at this whole school incident in it's entirety rather than just bits and pieces. I find it unusual he didn't go in but cowardice isn't what I am inclined to believe is the reason.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:03 PM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't refer to Peterson as a Coward. I look at this whole school incident in it's entirety rather than just bits and pieces. I find it unusual he didn't go in but cowardice isn't what I am inclined to believe is the reason.

Jim
Good you didn't conclude that based on what little there is. I can hear him saying after he got under investigation: "Fuck this shit! I'm outta here!"

With 3 other deputies "holding" and not entering alleging "coward" is a bit of a stretch.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:26 AM   #114
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

My hero! Lex knows everything!

Who killed Kennedy Lex?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:40 AM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
My hero! Lex knows everything!

Who killed Kennedy Lex?
Thank you for the kind words. Still having Agaricus Bisporus fantasies.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:56 AM   #116
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:

Where did he call or even imply the officer was a coward?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:32 AM   #117
bamscram
Valued Poster

Maybe he was just repeating what Trump said. Trump would have gone in if he was armed or not.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:10 AM   #118
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Where did he call or even imply the officer was a coward?
I suppose some folks don't understand the difference between a statement and a question. Perhaps that is why there is so much anger and divisiveness in the country these days. Eg.,

"Was there collusion with the Russians?" vs.

"There was collusion with the Russians!"

The parrot isn't helpful in analyzing sentences and punctuation, since they just mindlessly repeat shit!

Carry on ....
Old 02-27-2018, 08:12 AM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Maybe he was just repeating what Trump said. Trump would have gone in if he was armed or not.
Parrots just repeat what they hear from CNN et al.

Now that we know you lie about what people say ... or just mindlessly repeat, like the parrot you are, what they hear people say what someone else said without verifying the truth of it.

May be that's how Flynn is going to walk!
Old 02-27-2018, 08:20 AM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I find it unusual he didn't go in ...Jim
"Unusual" from what? What is "usual"?

What is "usual" when a solitary LE officer arrives at an active shooter call?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women