Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-04-2021, 12:21 PM   #106
DaleDaBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What’s ya gonna do bitch
Suck more of hotrix dick
Old 05-04-2021, 12:59 PM   #107
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDaBone View Post
What’s ya gonna do bitch
Suck more of hotrix dick
You obviously have an obsessive fascination about sucking my dick dale. Or having your ass kissed. Oh enlightened entitled enigmatic non-binary beyatch. Why don’t you bend over and kiss your lily white ass and ask uncle joe to send kameltoe to kiss it and make it better after you inadvertently stuck your own foot up in it trying to deflect attention from your vile, pitiful and dastardly behavior now on full display to the entire panhandle forum? Why don’t you? And if the behavior is common to all cancel culture libtards, you can go and cancel your own future and jump off a tall building since you morons will believe your president in now in office and you can spread your wings and soar. Keep going queer assfucked father-sucking, mofo slimy son of a fucktard. You just can’t help it. You were born that way.

You can blame genetics, or upbringing for your shortcomings. Your simian ancestors applaud you. I bet the chimps at the zoo immediately recognized you as one of their own at first sight. ya big APE! Nah, on second thought, the apes might not want shit to do with you. They’re waaay the fuck more civilized than you, buttmuncher. But I’m sure your uncle Joe and Kameltoe would be so proud of how you handle yourself. You’re a huge credit to your kind, fool. You’d fit right in their idea of SUCK.

Matter of fact, been meaning to ask you. Which of those Dimocrap leaders’ asses did you stick you avatar’s face in between. Looks like you should have gone ahead and stuck your whole fucking head in instead. Couldn’t possibly get any worse than your sorry ass RL face for crap’s sakes.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:31 PM   #108
m0d3rn.pr0m3th3u5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Why not a sword fight at a beach while there is a full moon?

If you want to be old school, you two can wait until dawn to slice each other up.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:45 PM   #109
Bootsstud
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Come on bitch
I’m be begging you to bring your maga ass here
Nigga you think you know me
You don’t m ow shit about me
Watch your mouth dickhead or I'll see you on hollywood. These are racially sensitive times. I promise you this website DOES NOT WANT THAT KIND OF TROUBLE. It'll be a really nice place once you're gone.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:51 PM   #110
hotrix1
Valued Poster

First you have to have a sword to have a sword fight. We already know dale barely has an exacto knife. Wouldn’t be a fair fight would it? Already outmatched intellect wise, but you never know if the spineless mindless jellyfish might have something else up his ass. We know he likes sticking all kinds of shit up in there what with his libtardian proclivities. He might be able to gape wide enough for an M203 grenade launcher since he’s so regularly put his own foot up in there while he imagined it was Vink stuffing his turkey. You know, typical ghey libtard behavior.

His mama probably caught him playing with himself again and sent him to time out. Almost sad to see him MIA. Almost.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:02 PM   #111
Bootsstud
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Hey dick head
Where is all of your reviews
Thought so MF
I guess you and hotrix love having sword fighting
We all have something to lose. I just have a whole hell of a lot more of it than you. Don't you worry. The providers that matter know me quite well. And im keeping my eye on the others. Smart move NLN. You're too classy for this joker.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:38 PM   #112
masterjew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I too have a small penis.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:10 PM   #113
hotrix1
Valued Poster

No big deal mj. Ain't nothing wrong if you do. So long as you don't try to overcompensate like Dale here.

Kid's got some serious issues with honesty and integrity. He can't be honest with himself about his dick size, he has to swing it like it's some kind of light saber, as if it made a difference. And also lacks the integrity to admit to himself that when services were arranged for a rate, you pay the piper to play. But not Dale, who's probably trying to create a new alias/handle to hide behind now that his cover is blown.

"A man’s got to know his limitations."-Dirty Harry. But not Dale, he'll go down in flames than admit he's a fucked-in-the-head-and-ass Dimtard who thinks he get's to swing his dick around a forum full of hobbyists who know about his cheating and lying ways by screaming like some butthurt little punk ass at the top of his lungs to deflect some of the attention off his slimy ass.

See mj. Nothing to do with dick size. It has to do with the size of his penis envy. And because of it, turned him into a real cum-swilling racist cunt. Watch out though, he might come swinging that tiny pecker of his at you because of your Hebraic handle. Beware how the mindless, misguided minion that ooze hate through the veneer of their "good intentions". Thru systemic disarmament of anyone who dissents, they will apply their yoke on the backs of those who will no longer be able to fight back against their abusers.

Too bad for deluded-dale-da-spineless, some of us will fight on our feet. I actually prefer fighting from the prone for precision. But I will refuse to die, or beg for my life on my knees.

And in case dale is still lurking around..........Shithead, I don't have an AR-15. I much prefer, and own a match custom LR308. It does a much better job of putting down the Zombie Hordes much further out than any '15 ever will. Not that a wussie dick sucker who lives on his knees like you would ever understand, or be able to handle the recoil. I'd hate myself for having to even waste a second round wasting Zombietards. I definitely would prefer to stack them multiples deep for each round I expend.

Quote:
I look at it from a girls point of view. blah blah blah
Wowzah! Probably because you are a non-binary freak!
Suck that dimwitdaledabutthole. How you likin' dem small potatoes stuck up your ass now?
Old 05-04-2021, 08:12 PM   #114
woodenlivers
Registered Member

What a shit show this thread is, lol. It's pretty clear Dale has a lot of personal issues to work out. All that anger and hate. Calling everyone racist rednecks. Dale, I hate you break this to you, but your name is Dale. That's hands down the most redneck name ever. Maybe that's why he's so mad and insecure. That whole tough guy act really is overcompensating for something.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:37 PM   #115
njdevil211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

WTF? Can and admin please make this dumbassery stop.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:46 PM   #116
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Come on bitch
I’m be begging you to bring your maga ass here
Nigga you think you know me
You don’t m ow shit about me
Dale, are you black?
Old 05-04-2021, 09:29 PM   #117
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil211 View Post
WTF? Can and admin please make this dumbassery stop.
njd. Is it for the lack of intestinal fortitude, vertebral insufficiency, or testicular constriction that you find this line of discourse intolerable? Just close your eyes and don;t click on the thread if you can't stand it. I didn't twist your arm to watch this train wreck called daledabeyatch implode. Walk away. That's what most New Jerseyites are accustomed to doing anyway.

And keep your freedom-hating anti-2A opinions to yourself nj. Floridians are still relatively free from the kind of oppressors who ignore the Constitution like you allowed to trample and gave up your RIGHTS to and thus trample your asses into the dirt in NJ. If so, look away.

If you object to the method I employed to expose a racist mindless Dummycrat libtard for the lying, cheating weasel that he is. Get used to it. Unless you just find it distasteful to expose the scum of the earth and would rather be kept in the dark along with them, because if you are, then I suggest you go join him in his sewage and wallow in it with him. Capisce? Otherwise, va fongool fool.

But don't be a wuss and whine about it on a thread you were never forced to observe. Don't click on the thread if you can't stand to be here. I reiterate, nobody twisted your arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
Dale, are you black?
Nah, just stupidly ignorant and a complete pissant more than likely.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:14 PM   #118
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well, that was fun...
Old 05-05-2021, 02:23 AM   #119
gman44

Encounters: 203

Guys

Please cut out the name calling and be civil. This is your first and only warning
Old 05-05-2021, 08:06 AM   #120
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Just so I’m clear on this Gman, I’m asking so I can stay within the boundaries of the GUIDELINES. Since calling Dale a lying, cheating mindless zombie of a libtard jackass is disallowed, would it be acceptable then to call him a dishonest, corrupt humanoid incapable of independent thought, liberal offspring of a horse and donkey?

Just asking. Wouldn’t want you to have to issue points because I’m unclear on what you consider “Civil” and where it crosses into name calling. I respectfully defer to your higher sense of decorum. Please understand, I am trying to be civil here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women