Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161088
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2023, 09:38 AM   #106
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Arrow The Durham report proves it was a Coup d'etat by the government against it's people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow View Post
Whether Trump is guilty or not.......or if the charges are all politically motivated is up to debate and interpretation.

What's 100% fact is every time they try something like this or when the press gets leaked another false story, lefties all across the country get all riled up, ask Lucy to hold the football so they can kick a field goal......and she yanks it away at the last second EVERY single time.

But it sure don't stop em from trying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xfavWO7u1Q

It's all a psyop and scam my dudes and anybody with half a brain cell knows it. Bottom line is our deep state, uniparty criminal organization of a government wants us stupid, broke and dead.

The system is rigged against every single citizen of this country and until we get a Julius Ceasar type of leader nothing changes. In the mean time don't waist your vote on anybody until it all burns to the ground.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 10:02 AM   #107
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xfavWO7u1Q

It's all a psyop and scam my dudes and anybody with half a brain cell knows it. Bottom line is our deep state, uniparty criminal organization of a government wants us stupid, broke and dead. Don't waist your vote on anybody until it all burns to the ground.
Fat, dumb, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life child.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 10:52 AM   #108
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Talking These communist snowflakes get Triggered so easily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Fat, dumb, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life child.
I could say something like "Look at Stupid" but you've already done that for me so I won't go there.
Old 05-16-2023, 12:29 PM   #109
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I'm hardly a Fan of Trump, but full disclosure I voted for him in 2016, not in 2020. His last year in Office was a complete clusterfuck disaster. The Political Forum Crazies accused me of lying about voting for Trump, which reflects on them and their lunacy. Those Head Cases could not discuss real political issues if their lives depended on it. The 2020 vote obviously revealed there was many like me, who thought voting for Trump a second time would extend the disaster.

Anyway, I do concede Trump was under attack, by the ''media'' and ''deep state'' from day one, when he inflated his Inaguaration crowd numbers. Some of it is Bullshit, like the Durham Report states, or this rape accuser story that still feels phony to me, despite a conviction.

But a lot is true. Trump continuously feeds his detractors red meat. Trump may not be Russia-influenced, but Manafort was. Trump may not have attacked the rape accuser, but he bragged on tape that it is in his nature. I think people who still support Trump, don't really support him. But he is THE symbol of getting back at The Man, fighting a system. Trump himself is constantly harrassed and charged, and his supporters consider that a proxy to what they go through daily. The dynamic is completely different, but Trump is very smart, and knows he connects with that formidable group. It has little to do with policy, or Trump wouldn't be leading by 40 points over Desantis.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 08:08 AM   #110
dogfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
It's all a psyop and scam my dudes and anybody with half a brain cell knows it. Bottom line is our deep state, uniparty criminal organization of a government wants us stupid, broke and dead.

The system is rigged against every single citizen of this country and until we get a Julius Ceasar type of leader nothing changes. In the mean time don't waist your vote on anybody until it all burns to the ground.
It is amazing how the sheep will follow the Uniparty over the cliff, no matter how much you try to warn them.

With their trusting mindset, I wonder how many of these dudes send deposits to providers also.

PS - Tim Pool is great. Listen to him every day.
dogfart is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 08:25 AM   #111
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'm hardly a Fan of Trump, but full disclosure I voted for him in 2016, not in 2020. His last year in Office was a complete clusterfuck disaster. The Political Forum Crazies accused me of lying about voting for Trump, which reflects on them and their lunacy. Those Head Cases could not discuss real political issues if their lives depended on it. The 2020 vote obviously revealed there was many like me, who thought voting for Trump a second time would extend the disaster.

Anyway, I do concede Trump was under attack, by the ''media'' and ''deep state'' from day one, when he inflated his Inaguaration crowd numbers. Some of it is Bullshit, like the Durham Report states, or this rape accuser story that still feels phony to me, despite a conviction.

But a lot is true. Trump continuously feeds his detractors red meat. Trump may not be Russia-influenced, but Manafort was. Trump may not have attacked the rape accuser, but he bragged on tape that it is in his nature. I think people who still support Trump, don't really support him. But he is THE symbol of getting back at The Man, fighting a system. Trump himself is constantly harrassed and charged, and his supporters consider that a proxy to what they go through daily. The dynamic is completely different, but Trump is very smart, and knows he connects with that formidable group. It has little to do with policy, or Trump wouldn't be leading by 40 points over Desantis.
It took me longer to get there on Trump than it did you, but after I held my nose and voted for him a second time I quickly came to regret that vote with his post-election actions. I won’t vote for him again. I’m praying a miracle happens and it isn’t Trump vs Biden again, but thanks to the current state of the primary system it looks like that’s what is going to happen.

Kinda makes me miss the good old days of smoke-filled rooms.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 08:54 AM   #112
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It took me longer to get there on Trump than it did you, but after I held my nose and voted for him a second time I quickly came to regret that vote with his post-election actions. I won’t vote for him again. I’m praying a miracle happens and it isn’t Trump vs Biden again, but thanks to the current state of the primary system it looks like that’s what is going to happen.

Kinda makes me miss the good old days of smoke-filled rooms.
Post election actions such as?

Everyone knows damn well the Democrats and the media cheated. He has every right to complain as do his supporters. The libs double standards is obvious
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 09:05 AM   #113
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

“Everyone” doesn’t know that. Yes, the media was out to get him and went over the line in doing so, but he made plenty of errors on his own. You guys who still support him just need to not be surprised if he loses by an even bigger margin in 2024, should be become the nominee.

I’m not sure he could beat V. Lenin at this point.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 09:49 AM   #114
Aoi
meh

The only error he made was bringing on that piece of shit Fauci to run the Covid operation. But even then, that can only be said in hindsight as nobody knew how to respond to it at the time. He should have fired that prick but he didn’t. But that shouldn’t be reason enough to lose.

And yeah, it’ll be hard for him to beat anyone, with all the fucking cheating going on.

Unless you actually believe Biden got more votes than Obama did in 08.

Biden cheated and that’s how he won.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 11:11 AM   #115
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:

I could say something like "Look at Stupid" but you've already done that for me so I won't go there.
You have no brains or wits child, and could not deal with me on my worst day...on your very very best day.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:13 AM   #116
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
The only error he made was bringing on that piece of shit Fauci to run the Covid operation. But even then, that can only be said in hindsight as nobody knew how to respond to it at the time. He should have fired that prick but he didn’t. But that shouldn’t be reason enough to lose.

And yeah, it’ll be hard for him to beat anyone, with all the fucking cheating going on.

Unless you actually believe Biden got more votes than Obama did in 08.

Biden cheated and that’s how he won.
So when an election goes your way, it was fair. If your guy loses, it's fixed. Childish, foolish thinking, just like the orange guy who assaults women.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:14 AM   #117
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Post election actions such as?

Everyone knows damn well the Democrats and the media cheated. He has every right to complain as do his supporters. The libs double standards is obvious
And no, just who is this "everyone"???
Old 05-17-2023, 01:05 PM   #118
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Exclamation Only God can save the world now...

Quote:
You have no brains or wits child, and could not deal with me on my worst day...on your very very best day.
Yawn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5sgbeLQLS4&pp=ygUJbWFyayBtb3N z

Out of respect for the OP/Chung Tran and the moderators who could have shut down this thread sometime ago but allowed it to continue, gentleman please keep down your rhetoric and try to express you opinions respectfully and allow those with differing opinions to do the same.

The powers to be want us to be distracted and at each others throats while they enslave the world and steal all of the global wealth and resources for themselves. They win and we lose as long as their is division amongst ourselves. It's either united we stand or divide we fall, it's that simple.

Their is no left, right or center. Their is only good versus evil and us the people versus the Globalists, WEF and Satan.

Once people understand who the real enemy is only then do we have a chance of ridding the world of that satanic scum and creating a brighter future for society, our families and friends.

I pray for all of you and urge you to come together for the greatest fight of our lives.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:36 PM   #119
Aoi
meh

Quote:
So when an election goes your way, it was fair. If your guy loses, it's fixed. Childish, foolish thinking, just like the orange guy who assaults women.
No, of course not. I could just keep saying the winner only won because of Russian collusion, right? Or go out to the streets and start rioting because my candidate didn't win.

Not saying you did either, but yeah, you seem to be forgetting the massive election denial that Democrats spent over TWO YEARS looking into and literally just this week the Durham reports said was complete bullshit.

Do you know anything beyond what the cunts on the View say?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 01:42 PM   #120
Aoi
meh

Quote:
And no, just who is this "everyone"???
The people who aren't completely smooth-brained.

The people who know that Biden barely campaigned.

The people who know that damning evidence of Biden's corruption was COMPLETELY BANNED from being talked about on social media. ONE OF WHICH HE LITERALLY ADMITS ON CAMERA THAT HE BLACKMAILED FOREIGN POWERS.

The people who know that the election laws just happen to change right before the election.

The people who knew that Biden associated himself with the KKK.

The people who found it sus that the coronavirus death counter disappeared the day after the election.

The people who saw that Trump was up 100k votes in some of the key states up to something like 3AM in the morning, then saw he was behind the morning they woke up.

The people who have a hard time believing that there was sprinkler damage in the stations.

The people who found it curious that Biden backed out of a debate.

The people who clearly saw that Biden has dementia.

The people who clearly heard that Biden was going to go after oil and gas as soon as he won - which he did. How you liking them gas prices?

If you voted for Biden, you have no right to complain about the shit state of this country now.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women