Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162695
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2015, 04:24 PM   #106
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

crap, wish they update the guide lines
as I keep forgetting where that update is
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:28 PM   #107
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

mmmm no one other than me found that the drinks cooler
Had a beer with ice floating in it. Yeh I complained...need to carry a thermometer it seems
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:29 PM   #108
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Oh? Which one?
Awww doove..I knew youd make an appearance..
Just a matter of when..you pretty late to the game..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:32 PM   #109
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh? Which one?
Do your own homework..
Old 01-18-2015, 04:40 PM   #110
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The old lady axed me to go down cellar and fiddle with the cooler temp. I most certainly declined...just didn't seem prudent!
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:23 PM   #111
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thats right..doctorisin is not banned..fyi
Old 01-18-2015, 06:32 PM   #112
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
Do your own homework..
It doesn't exist, does it?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:50 PM   #113
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It doesn't exist, does it?
Actually it does .....regardless your wanna be a
science teacher Dissecting the posts made..

Pick a battle of ladies that dont have issues and maybe ill take your concerns with a grain of salt..however..I know your mo and your baiting style and im kinda like..eh..so..

Regardless....send me the links to threads you have issues with i will send them to admin and....then the rest of the upper mods. If nothing is done..
..and or you can do it yourself...then wait for their response..or just pm st c yourself..im sure he will take time out to check out your raves..and send you a pm back....im a mod , all the other dumb crap goes to the ba k burner..I will do the right thing regardless my thoughts.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:40 PM   #114
ISO
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
It was my first week as an independent provider... ...and called from a pay phone....
a what kind of phone? Haha.

This must've been back in the 90's or early 2000's.
ISO is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 07:41 PM   #115
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually it does .....regardless your wanna be a
science teacher Dissecting the posts made..
I've read the guidelines. There's nothing in there with respect to connecting a member with his/her former handle, whether it be disabled or guested. In fairness, Rooster does have a sticky post in the Questions For The Staff area, but near as i can tell, that was simply his rule. I checked a few other areas to see if the same sticky comment was posted there, and i found nothing. Perhaps it was intended to be a board-wide guideline, but as of yet, there's nothing indicating that's the case. So the reality is, Rodeoman broke no guideline as they are currently stated.

That's first. Secondly, if someone's privacy is so important that they can't be connected to their former handle, then they should probably not be on the board at all. Certainly as nothing more than a lurker. And if they do insist on rejoining and participating, then at the very least they should be expected to make it a little less obvious as to who they are/were.

That said, the guidelines do indicate that someone who has an account guested must contact the staff and get their blessing before re-joining the board. I'll assume that was done in this case. Because if it wasn't, that would be pretty ironic, no?

Quote:
Pick a battle of ladies that dont have issues and maybe ill take your concerns with a grain of salt
I'm not standing up for the ladies involved so much as i'm standing up to the people who think the ladies' issues present a carte blanche reason to vigorously attack them at their perverted leisure.

But think what ya want.

Quote:
..however..I know your mo and your baiting style
I don't bait anyone. I'm as respectful to everyone on this board as they prove they deserve by their treatment of other people.

That includes the mods.

Oh, and i read your post before you had the chance to edit it. For what it's worth, I'm quite comfortable with where i'm coming from in all this. If you don't respect it, there's really not much i can, or care to, do about it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 07:51 PM   #116
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh good lord......im on my phone....I will respond to this 1000 lines when I get back on my computer..im sure no later than wed, as I have things goin on...so..doov e pocket this till then...considar ing I get work by then..if not..ill respond...slowly since its by phone typing...

Okay then..till wed yes..
Old 01-18-2015, 07:52 PM   #117
ISO
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

So as I said, it was great seeing and meeting who I did meet at the AC that night. I don't know anything about the cooler since I drank Jack and Coke (not the drug, so no need to edit it mods) all night. And just as we were leaving... my songs came on the juke box. Blah.

OSD, next time say hello to me since I'm partly blind and mostly shy.

Now, are w'all back on topic?
ISO is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:24 PM   #118
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
I've read the guidelines. There's nothing in there with respect to connecting a member with his/her former handle, whether it be disabled or guested. In fairness, Rooster does have a sticky post in the Questions For The Staff area, but near as i can tell, that was simply his rule. I checked a few other areas to see if the same sticky comment was posted there, and i found nothing. Perhaps it was intended to be a board-wide guideline, but as of yet, there's nothing indicating that's the case. So the reality is, Rodeoman broke no guideline as they are currently stated.

That's first. Secondly, if someone's privacy is so important that they can't be connected to their former handle, then they should probably not be on the board at all. Certainly as nothing more than a lurker. And if they do insist on rejoining and participating, then at the very least they should be expected to make it a little less obvious as to who they are/were.

That said, the guidelines do indicate that someone who has an account guested must contact the staff and get their blessing before re-joining the board. I'll assume that was done in this case. Because if it wasn't, that would be pretty ironic, no?

I'm not standing up for the ladies involved so much as i'm standing up to the people who think the ladies' issues present a carte blanche reason to vigorously attack them at their perverted leisure.

But think what ya want.

I don't bait anyone. I'm as respectful to everyone on this board as they prove they deserve by their treatment of other people.

That includes the mods.

Oh, and i read your post before you had the chance to edit it. For what it's worth, I'm quite comfortable with where i'm coming from in all this. If you don't respect it, there's really not much i can, or care to, do about it.
You are incorrect. The guidelines in play are GL 5 and GL 28. GL 5 deals with outing and ultimately is the one that becomes the trigger for the violation. GL 28 clearly states that when a handle is "guested" vs disabled, it is due to security issues for the guested handle. When you "out" a new handle by connecting it to a guested handle, you are outing that person to the security issue. As with all things involving hooktards and fucktards there are circumstances that can cause a retard to lose the protection from the old guested handle.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #119
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Personal attacks huh..she can send me those links and I can send those up as well.however ted has been banned so thats now irrelevent...also guess wht mdp can send me links to where she outed and personally attcked him and I can send those links up as well...

My point..there is no picking and choosing who is innocent here and who is not..yall be fuckin up..straighten up follow the guidelines or get the consequences..no one of you is better than the other..

She???
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:20 AM   #120
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You are incorrect. The guidelines in play are GL 5 and GL 28. GL 5 deals with outing and ultimately is the one that becomes the trigger for the violation. GL 28 clearly states that when a handle is "guested" vs disabled, it is due to security issues for the guested handle. When you "out" a new handle by connecting it to a guested handle, you are outing that person to the security issue. As with all things involving hooktards and fucktards there are circumstances that can cause a retard to lose the protection from the old guested handle.
Oh please. If they can lose the protection from the old guested handle, then that pretty much obliterates your entire argument. Unless you're suggesting the mods or owners of the board can out people if they don't tow the line somehow.

How ridiculous. Especially when most guested people who come back pretty much out themselves within a week by the way they act. Beyond that, you done good.

Either explicitly put it in the guidelines, and hold yourselves to the same rules, or give it up.

Carry on.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women