Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #106
Guest101616
Account Disabled

User ID: 278486
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'll kill ya proper...with my gift of gab and luscious, indulgent, and passionate body!
Guest101616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #107
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted reply below, can't delete this one, lol
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:25 PM   #108
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said SA Angel, I consider myself to be a classy lady. I choose to have my face blurred for the simple reason that I work a RL job, a very public oriented one at that. Not only do I have to protect my client's identity but my own as well. I'm well spoken, intelligent and have a great personality. I've had no complaints, that's probably why I've been invited on trips, including a Las Vegas weekend rendezvous next month. ;-)

[QUOTE=SA Angel;1056811807]I'm only responding to explain why a woman would not want her face for all to see on the internet.

Discretion. You, the client, want some anonymity correct? How would you feel taking a lovely lady out that your co-worker recognizes from her website?

Also, this is not the end career for many of the ladies you seek. Some work or will seek to work in positions where their reputation is important. The lack of identifying tattoos and face pictures help to separate their private and hobby worlds.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:32 AM   #109
iris.hart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 288967
My ECCIE Reviews

Many more face photos are stolen by other providers than any other pics. So then everyone's confused, and what a mess! Take the time to meet her in person for drinks or dinner beforehand. Given this, they shouldn't have to screen much-- that WILL be the screening! I would get insulted about you asking for face pics, because I don't know who you really are or what your true intentions are for said pictures. Would YOU send a face pic?? If so, send one and ask for one back.

Also, classy providers are harder to find because we are at the top of the distribution curve therefore less of us which is already more difficult, then you insult us by saying things like, "but so and so would take a trip for free."

Negotiation might be ok, but I'm not so and so and I'd have bills to pay even though I'm on a trip.

I HIGHLY agree about your sentiment on the private parts pics though!!
iris.hart is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:59 AM   #110
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Hugs,
Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris.hart View Post
Many more face photos are stolen by other providers than any other pics. So then everyone's confused, and what a mess! Take the time to meet her in person for drinks or dinner beforehand. Given this, they shouldn't have to screen much-- that WILL be the screening! I would get insulted about you asking for face pics, because I don't know who you really are or what your true intentions are for said pictures. Would YOU send a face pic?? If so, send one and ask for one back.

Also, classy providers are harder to find because we are at the top of the distribution curve therefore less of us which is already more difficult, then you insult us by saying things like, "but so and so would take a trip for free."

Negotiation might be ok, but I'm not so and so and I'd have bills to pay even though I'm on a trip.

Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:43 AM   #111
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris.hart View Post

Oh my, where do I start? I strongly agree with much of what you say:

--I think meeting for drinks or dinner first is a good thing from many perspectives.

--I cringe when ladies have identifiable face pictures in their ads or on their web sites. Even if they feel privacy is not critical NOW, it will become so later on for almost everyone. Eventually there will be a real world job, a serious boyfriend, children, etc., etc. And the web is forever.

--I also agree that comparing one lady to another as a negotiating tactic is exceedingly low-class on the part of a guy. Women here are each a unique experience, not a cookie-cutter commodity. It especially annoys me when some guys try and negotiate a refined 2-hour minimum lady down on her price by pointing to a BP lady who advertises 15 min appointments.

However, I seriously cringe when I hear ladies say a conversation over drinks or dinner is sufficient for quality screening. And psychopath can behave nicely in public for 20 minutes. He can dress well, be well spoken, smile a lot, and pull your chair out for you. And still be a psychopath behind closed doors. Please, all of you are unique and precious, and I hate to see needless risks. LE is not the worst problem out there. I have been to a funeral because of that. Once is one too many.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:16 PM   #112
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Oh my, where do I start? I strongly agree with much of what you say:

--I think meeting for drinks or dinner first is a good thing from many perspectives.

--I cringe when ladies have identifiable face pictures in their ads or on their web sites. Even if they feel privacy is not critical NOW, it will become so later on for almost everyone. Eventually there will be a real world job, a serious boyfriend, children, etc., etc. And the web is forever.

--I also agree that comparing one lady to another as a negotiating tactic is exceedingly low-class on the part of a guy. Women here are each a unique experience, not a cookie-cutter commodity. It especially annoys me when some guys try and negotiate a refined 2-hour minimum lady down on her price by pointing to a BP lady who advertises 15 min appointments.

However, I seriously cringe when I hear ladies say a conversation over drinks or dinner is sufficient for quality screening. And psychopath can behave nicely in public for 20 minutes. He can dress well, be well spoken, smile a lot, and pull your chair out for you. And still be a psychopath behind closed doors. Please, all of you are unique and precious, and I hate to see needless risks. LE is not the worst problem out there. I have been to a funeral because of that. Once is one too many.
I always love reading your posts. You are always very thorough and your posts always speaks the truth and with clarity.

I am one of the lucky ones who is able to allow my face visible due to the fact that my family and close friends know that I am a companion. I don't have any kids so that is not a problem either. Secondly, I am not ashamed that I am. Over the years I have had the opportunity to meet and spend time with the most wonderful gentlemen. I have so many fond memories and feel like I have made some life long friends with both ladies and gentlemen. I don't regret 1 day that I have been in this business and if anyone wants to judge me for my lifestyle, then I don't need them in my life. My other business that I am involved with is my very own. I don't meet a lot of customers. If I do, it is for a short time only. If I ever do decide to settle down, I will not keep it from my significant other. I would hope that he would understand that was my past life and it's none of his darn business what I did before I met him as long as it doesn't affect our relationship.

I am so glad you brought up the meeting in public for dinner or drinks to replace the "normal" screening process. I HOPE YOU GENTLEMEN READ THIS PART. You have no idea how many times I have had a gentleman ask me to do just that. Then they get offended when I tell them no and explain to them the fact that doesn't do anything to prove that they are a safe individual. If we don't properly screen and was to get hurt or worst, what are we supposed to do, call the police. (LOL). I do offer a "Social hour" for anyone who is wanting the two of us to get to know one another better if that will help him feel more comfortable with me. However; it is outside of the "office" and he would still have to pass my screening process at that same time or in the future should he feel comfortable enough with me to want to schedule some time with me.

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 08-29-2015, 04:24 PM   #113
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post

I am so glad you brought up the meeting in public for dinner or drinks to replace the "normal" screening process. I HOPE YOU GENTLEMEN READ THIS PART. You have no idea how many times I have had a gentleman ask me to do just that. Then they get offended when I tell them no and explain to them the fact that doesn't do anything to prove that they are a safe individual.
Hugs,
Juliette
Unless there's a tangent that I've missed, you've missed the point.

My OP, and subsequent topics have not suggested replacing safety/security screening with dinner and drinks. You and your clients should find a mutually acceptable means of establishing your SAFETY with each other.

Remember that this is Diamonds and Tuxedos. Vetting someone's identify so that you can fuck them in relatively safety is not the topic.

A lady presenting herself in a classy fashion, being enjoyable to spend time with outside of a BCD environment - stimulating the mind before stimulating the body - that's what dinner and drinks are for - an experience of companionship - something that should be a MANDATORY INCLUSION in anyone who offers a GFE.

Imagine being on a blind date, or a first date with an incredibly attractive person, and over the next 10-20 minutes discover the definition of "All beauty, no brains." Someone that says things so vacuous that listening to them open their mouth and emit sounds makes you feel dumber for being in their presence. Personally, that's the end. Having been there, I would not care to repeat.

While every male interaction with a female might at some level be subconsciously conquest-oriented, I believe intelligent people desire mental and emotional engagement.

In fact - thinking about it further - someone who would pay to fuck someone just for the physical release is truly stupid. Masturbation offers the same thing, and if the particular physical sensations are what cause one to part with $150-$500, there are amply masturbatory aids that would accomplish the same, and be legal, from hand held fleshlights to full-sized interactive companions and everything in between.

Diamonds and Tuxedos - we're talking about the finer things in life. I suppose there are alternative methods of emotional and metal engagement with a prospective partner....but in THIS arena, it requires post-screening dinner, drinks, social interaction - non-BCD activities to connect and make it a memorable time. I'm not advocating that EVERY interaction needs those, but when two people are meeting each other for the first time, they absolutely do.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:46 PM   #114
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I apologize

I stand corrected. However; I never missed the point. I was merely commenting on OT's post. I apologize that I didn't stay on point. I will not interrupt again.

May I say that I do agree with your following statement: A lady presenting herself in a classy fashion, being enjoyable to spend time with outside of a BCD environment - stimulating the mind before stimulating the body - that's what dinner and drinks are for - an experience of companionship - something that should be a MANDATORY INCLUSION in anyone who offers a GFE.

I have been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to meet and spend time with such wonderful gentlemen in this fashion. I have gone canoeing with many of my clients, attended live performances, went to the movies with them and so much more. I find this time a great way for us to really get to know one another and will lead to something wonderful and unforgettable. My opinion is that this time outside of the bedroom is the ultimate definition of "foreplay." I wish more gentlemen would take advantage of this time. I suppose this is why I consider myself to be a "sapiosexual being." My brain is my number 1 sexual organ.

Thanks,
Juliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post

My OP, and subsequent topics have not suggested replacing safety/security screening with dinner and drinks. You and your clients should find a mutually acceptable means of establishing your SAFETY with each other.

Remember that this is Diamonds and Tuxedos. Vetting someone's identify so that you can fuck them in relatively safety is not the topic.

A lady presenting herself in a classy fashion, being enjoyable to spend time with outside of a BCD environment - stimulating the mind before stimulating the body - that's what dinner and drinks are for - an experience of companionship - something that should be a MANDATORY INCLUSION in anyone who offers a GFE.

Imagine being on a blind date, or a first date with an incredibly attractive person, and over the next 10-20 minutes discover the definition of "All beauty, no brains." Someone that says things so vacuous that listening to them open their mouth and emit sounds makes you feel dumber for being in their presence. Personally, that's the end. Having been there, I would not care to repeat.

While every male interaction with a female might at some level be subconsciously conquest-oriented, I believe intelligent people desire mental and emotional engagement.

In fact - thinking about it further - someone who would pay to fuck someone just for the physical release is truly stupid. Masturbation offers the same thing, and if the particular physical sensations are what cause one to part with $150-$500, there are amply masturbatory aids that would accomplish the same, and be legal, from hand held fleshlights to full-sized interactive companions and everything in between.

Diamonds and Tuxedos - we're talking about the finer things in life. I suppose there are alternative methods of emotional and metal engagement with a prospective partner....but in THIS arena, it requires post-screening dinner, drinks, social interaction - non-BCD activities to connect and make it a memorable time. I'm not advocating that EVERY interaction needs those, but when two people are meeting each other for the first time, they absolutely do.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:17 AM   #115
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post

Traveleing, you are correct about your points starting the thread, but Iris did add a comment that did take it on a safety related tangent. I am glad others caught her post and addressed it.

Juliette, I don't believe you need to apologize. 100+ posts into any thread there will be drift. As you said, you were following the flow of ideas in Iris and Old-T's posts. Please interrupt anytime you care to.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:47 PM   #116
EvaKeene
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317600

TravelingGentleman,

Classy, upscale companions do exist, but I do empathize with your question about where to find them (especially because, as has been mentioned about, many prefer to stay under the radar). The lives and business strategies of ladies meeting your definitions may not include spending great amounts of time online. Case and point: like you, this is my first post on Eccie.

I contend that it is flawed logic to conflate having provider references with being ungentlemanly. It's true that my favorite clients (and most fulfilling exchanges) have generally been those who are more selective than the average John, but I've also had terrific, heartfelt dates with more experienced gentleman. I'd caution that assessing gentlemanly status solely on the basis of number of provider references borders on slut-shaming, and doing so is probably not the most well-informed or constructive approach to opening this topic for conversation.

As for blurring one's face in photos: I have very legitimate reasons for doing so, and I imagine there are many others like me. Some of us have real life credentials and careers that make online anonymity paramount, and frankly, I'm a bit surprised to hear this is something a gentleman such as yourself does not understand or seem to respect that. I agree, though, that it's unfortunate; I wish there weren't so many disastrous potential consequences for being "found out" as a companion. If/when that changes in our society, I'll be happy to share my face with the virtual world. Until then, I'll enjoy the surprised looks and "I didn't expect such a beautiful face!" comments. (Also keep in mind that we companions rarely, if ever, see a gentleman's face before a date.)

I do hope this hasn't come across as antagonistic or off-putting; my intention certainly was not for it to be. I am a Scorpio, however, so I'm fully aware that my manner of expression opinions can be easily misconstrued from time to time

Cheers, and best of luck on your search,
Eva
EvaKeene is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 05:18 PM   #117
Viktoria Stone
The hobbying companion

User ID: 175493
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Genderous View Post
If you can get that much for a date, and take it as proof of being "classy" then more power to ya. I personally am all class by my own set of standards, which is that I dont try to convince myself or anyone else that I'm classy by a price only the truly wealthy can meet (believe it or not, some of the peasants I whore it up for are sweet, considerate, and generous aka...classy), and I absolutely never uh...for lack of a classier way to say...I never fuck anyone over or go back on my handshake. I never act.like I'm better than people who have less than I, and I have quite a lot for being so classless. Also, I never draw attention to myself in a way that implies cattiness towards other females. Just saying...

By all accounts, it is said that Dolly Parton is a classy lady. Gracious, talented, down to earth, sweet and kind to EVERYONE. She would never say "where are all the people who are good enough for me?" Also, wasn't a hooker. Now there's an example of a classy broad...
It's not what you do, it's how you do it..... Awesome topic...intellectually orgasmic
Viktoria Stone is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:21 AM   #118
MD_4_HotFun
Gaining Momentum

Always on the lookout for very classy, very upscale sexy fit passionate uninhibited providers
MD_4_HotFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:28 PM   #119
citysirenNikkiCross
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202745
My ECCIE Reviews

a lot of us call ourselves classy providers, because we are. we have the reviews to back it up babe
citysirenNikkiCross is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #120
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Even after all this time...

Some things never change
Camille is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women