Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36108
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2019, 09:42 AM   #106
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
lusty is kinda witty, bambino is kinda likeable when he is not playing hide the finger.....but you, you are rather dense. Not nearly as dense as winn dixie or as he is known , The Artist formerly known as Rey Rey but you getting there.

Awww sounds awfully like its more like Pissed off at the Burgh from you. You continue to look silly in your juvenile revenge post game. You are not the mod. When they speak the discussion gets ended. Keep prattling on.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:58 AM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
. You are not the mod. When they speak the discussion gets ended. .
Exactly....what I am trying to do is wager with you big talkers.

Before the Mod rules.

I'll quit posting for a month if that picture is allowed and you get to finger bambino's bum and have lusty lick it clean if I'm right.

I realize bambino is the big winner is this bet but wtf.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 10:17 AM   #108
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Exactly....what I am trying to do is wager with you big talkers.

Before the Mod rules.

I'll quit posting for a month if that picture is allowed and you get to finger bambino's bum and have lusty lick it clean if I'm right.

I realize bambino is the big winner is this bet but wtf.

You really like to mention Bambinos ass. It must be on your mind a lot! Creepy queer!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 10:24 AM   #109
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
You really like to mention Bambinos ass. It must be on your mind a lot! Creepy queer!
Yeah that last bet from him was beyond Creepy queer into the Scary queer realm. But it's not surprising as his posts get more and more juvenile.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 10:32 AM   #110
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah that last bet from him was beyond Creepy queer into the Scary queer realm. But it's not surprising as his posts get more and more juvenile.
He’s an old Creeper. When he’s banned he creeps around the Houston ABS looking to get a stinky finger....... and more!!!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 11:09 AM   #111
winn dixie
BANNED

Someone ask wtf how that new avatar is coming......

Dumbass
Old 10-29-2019, 03:37 PM   #112
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
bambino likes his prostrate rubbed …. have you ever stuck a finger up there and rubbed it for him?

Now listen Rey Rey.....IB is not going to repost that picture and I'm willing to bet you won't either.

If I lose , I'll drive up to Austin and find Luke and make him apologize for beating your ass at HEB.

I also will have to bring Ms Ellen a new pair of dentures.

And I promised one of those Pittsburg lollipops I'd not post for a month. Can't remember which one...

So I got a few things riding on our Mods report.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 03:56 PM   #113
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
bambino likes his prostrate rubbed …. have you ever stuck a finger up there and rubbed it for him?

Now listen Rey Rey.....IB is not going to repost that picture and I'm willing to bet you won't either.

If I lose , I'll drive up to Austin and find Luke and make him apologize for beating your ass at HEB.

And I promised one of those Pittsburg lollipops I'd not post for a month. Can't remember which one...

You thinking im rey shows just how much of an idiot you are! Fuckin dumbass
Old 10-29-2019, 04:12 PM   #114
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

while you are at it, why don't you appeal to the Mod Squad to make this your new avatar .. since you seem to be fixated on .. Dudes

BAHHAAAAAAAA

do the Dude dance!

thank you Dude poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:24 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Censured?

Our Mod removed it, I didn't.

Our Mod put my current avatar there....I didn't. I really do not care what avatar I have. I haven't bothered changing the current one just like I didn't bother changing the last one.

Do you want to bet IB or any other of you numbnuts post any more bottomless (with a tattoo garment) pictures. Hell I bet you will not even repost it in this thread. I know IB will not. dilbert was the only one dumb enough to and he put that as if I quoted IB with the nude pic. That post I did RTM post # 67.

I am curious to know if we can doctor other posters quotes with banned content as if that poster actually said or posted a banned picture.

Take a gander at the dim-retard bitch's Nazi era medal tattoo and fuck off.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:14 PM   #116
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Censured?

Our Mod removed it, I didn't.

Our Mod put my current avatar there....I didn't. I really do not care what avatar I have. I haven't bothered changing the current one just like I didn't bother changing the last one.

Do you want to bet IB or any other of you numbnuts post any more bottomless (with a tattoo garment) pictures. Hell I bet you will not even repost it in this thread. I know IB will not. dilbert was the only one dumb enough to and he put that as if I quoted IB with the nude pic. That post I did RTM post # 67.

I am curious to know if we can doctor other posters quotes with banned content as if that poster actually said or posted a banned picture.

you lost your ability to edit your avatar. the mod's can take that away along with the text with it. and they did. so prove me wrong and make this your new avatar ..

nothing offensive there. so do it! actually that would be a pretty kool "Dude" avatar.

or this .. despite what Yssup Rider claimed .. he thinks this is an "underage anime girl" butt u are unworthy of such a patriotic babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Take a gander at the dim-retard bitch's Nazi era medal tattoo and fuck off.

BLUFF CALLED! GAME OVER!

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 10-29-2019, 05:44 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

BLUFF CALLED! GAME OVER!

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

May George stick it to the dim-retards!

Quote:
George Papadopoulos to run for Katie Hill's seat

(The Washington Times)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 06:05 PM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you lost your ability to edit your avatar. the mod's can take that away along with the text with it. and they did. so prove me wrong and make this your new avatar ..

nothing offensive there. so do it! actually that would be a pretty kool "Dude" avatar.

or this .. despite what Yssup Rider claimed .. he thinks this is an "underage anime girl" butt u are unworthy of such a patriotic babe!

BLUFF CALLED! GAME OVER!

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
I guess this means he quits posting for a month, he still doesn’t get to stick his nose in my asshole though.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 06:39 PM   #119
winn dixie
BANNED

HOLD THE FUCK UP!! wtf says he doesnt care whats in his avatar? wtf was the one that was asking how to change his avatar pic, and couldnt figure it out! So now he acts like he doesnt care. We're not buying it! What a dumbass!

Old 10-29-2019, 06:42 PM   #120
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
HOLD THE FUCK UP!! wtf says he doesnt care whats in his avatar? wtf was the one that was asking how to change his avatar pic, and couldnt figure it out! So now he acts like he doesnt care. We're not buying it! What a dumbass!

he couldn't figure it out because he's been blocked by the Mod's to edit it. it never occurred to him they took away his ability to do it. now he can download my Dude avatar and beg/plead/bribe the staff to use it.

BAHHAHHAAHHAAAAA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women