Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160960
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2020, 08:23 PM   #106
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I didn't say that. As to why I know there's a good chance the symptoms wouldn't be as bad, it's in the L.A. Times article, as described by Dr. Gandhi, which I referenced above. You can click on links in the article (again, see above) that will show,

1. When researchers injected influenza virus into peoples' noses, they got sicker when a higher quantity of the virus was injected.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4342672/

2. Researchers put two hamster cages side by side. In one cage they put a hamster which had been infected with Covid 19. In the second cage they put a hamster without Covid 19. They adjusted airflow so it went from the cage with the infected hamster to the cage with the uninfected hamster. 67% of originally uninfected hamsters got Covid 19. Then they did the same experiment with a partition made of surgical mask between the cages. The transmission rate was reduced to 16.7%, and more importantly, those 16.7% had "lower clinical scores, milder histopathological changes, and lower viral nuceleocapsid antigen expression in respiratory tract tissues." In other words, the surgical mask partition caused symptoms to be less severe. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4342672/

3. There was an outbreak of Covid-19 at a seafood packing plant in Oregon.https://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...es/5320669002/ Employees were given masks, and 95% were asymptomatic.

Gandhi also cited a cruise ship where passengers were given masks and a high % of passengers infected were asymptomatic, as well as the Czech Republic, which showed a drop in infection fatality rate after masks were required.

I've heard this on television or read it several times before, that if you're infected with a lower quantity of the virus, your symptoms may not be as bad.
So a Doctor said it. This pandemic has only four months under it's belt.Does this Doctor have any real definitive proof to back up his claim? I bet probably not.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:30 PM   #107
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
See above, response to Levianon and link to L.A. Times article.

As you and I have already posted, several times, masks are advised for influenza only if you've got symptoms. Coronaviruses are different. The research is pretty conclusive that masks help prevent spread of coronaviruses.

There's a lot of research as well as common sense that contradicts it too. I think you're so scared that you're looking for anything that justifies wearing a mask. If that's what makes you feel better then go ahead and wear it.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:28 PM   #108
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So a Doctor said it. This pandemic has only four months under it's belt.Does this Doctor have any real definitive proof to back up his claim? I bet probably not.
Well, I gave you links to and summaries of two of the studies she quoted, as well as three other pieces of evidence she cited. And there are more links in the L.A. times article.

You won't find definitive proof of this claim. But you can get pretty close to saying there's definitive proof that masks help prevent spread of coronavirus. They don't cost much. They're not difficult to wear. If most people wore them, the effects on the economy, public health, and Trump's chance for reelection would be very favorable.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:31 PM   #109
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
[/COLOR]
There's a lot of research as well as common sense that contradicts it too. I think you're so scared that you're looking for anything that justifies wearing a mask. If that's what makes you feel better then go ahead and wear it.
There's virtually no research that contradicts it for coronaviruses. People who are too lazy and too unpatriotic to wear them are looking for excuses not to.

And common sense would indicate the earth is flat.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:40 PM   #110
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's virtually no research that contradicts it for coronaviruses. People who are too lazy and too unpatriotic to wear them are looking for excuses not to.

And common sense would indicate the earth is flat.
It all boils down to fear. That's all it is. You have to listen to how they present this information. At the beginning of this Pandemic they were bombarding the public with all kinds of information that turned out to to false. Like the virus came from a wet market,which later got scratch because it wasn't flying. Too many lies associated with this pandemic. Most people can't see it because they are too fearful pure and simple.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #111
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Here's a photo of a subway station in Hong Kong:

https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/.../v0/800x-1.jpg

Do you see anyone who's not wearing a mask? No, you do not. Friends in Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur say if someone sees you on the metro or out and about without a mask they look at you like you're a fucking moron.

Where I live, until very recently they'd look at you like you're a fucking moron if you were wearing a mask. Now that the hospitals are about to overflow, and we've got a tent set up to handle the extra Covid patients, and we've ordered a morgue on wheels, people aren't laughing at me anymore.

Shithole countries in Asia got it right.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:16 AM   #112
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Face mask are bad cause tooth fungus to grow since keep month moist and lock in bacterial.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 09:54 AM   #113
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Face mask are bad cause tooth fungus to grow since keep month moist and lock in bacterial.

dentists call it "mask mouth".
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:15 AM   #114
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

What do you call it?

Dirty drawrz?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HPLUG
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:48 AM   #115
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Here's a photo of a subway station in Hong Kong:

https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/.../v0/800x-1.jpg

Do you see anyone who's not wearing a mask? No, you do not. Friends in Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur say if someone sees you on the metro or out and about without a mask they look at you like you're a fucking moron.

Where I live, until very recently they'd look at you like you're a fucking moron if you were wearing a mask. Now that the hospitals are about to overflow, and we've got a tent set up to handle the extra Covid patients, and we've ordered a morgue on wheels, people aren't laughing at me anymore.

Shithole countries in Asia got it right.
In other countries they have not cancelled school or gone virtual. They also don't cancel Thanksgiving (that's a trick question0. They do a lot of stuff different in other countries. Like Italy cancelled travel from China early on but too late to save them. Over here, that was called racism and xenophobia by Joe Biden and hysterics. I guess you have a credibility problem with your continued post.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:29 PM   #116
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
In other countries they have not cancelled school or gone virtual. They also don't cancel Thanksgiving (that's a trick question0. They do a lot of stuff different in other countries. Like Italy cancelled travel from China early on but too late to save them. Over here, that was called racism and xenophobia by Joe Biden and hysterics. I guess you have a credibility problem with your continued post.
I can only guess at what the text in bold means. That some people have been so influenced by politicized rhetoric that they won't take common sense measures to protect themselves and others and to keep businesses open? Things like wearing masks, social distancing, staying home when they're sick until they've gotten tested, and washing their hands frequently? And because that's what I'm preaching, I have a credibility problem?

The irony is that freedom loving Americans who ignore these measures are playing into the hands of people who want bigger government. Because by making the pandemic worse, they're causing more unemployment, more business failures, and higher health care costs. The stimulus spending and unemployment benefits to deal with that puts more power in the hands of Washington politicians. I've argued that most Democratic Party politicians and many Republican politicians want to see more people more dependent on government, because they believe that gets them more votes. This is what's happening now.

Name a single developed country that has not shut down schools at one point or another. The only two places I'm aware of are Taiwan and Sweden. And contrast how much their economies and public health were affected by Covid. Taiwan, which did things right, is coming through this pretty unscathed. Sweden, where mask wearing is discouraged, is not.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #117
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Thank you continuously

Still vomiting that ridiculous BS from the rafters?!? Get a clue. If'n you're skeered, wear a face diaper and shut your pie hole or stay home and shut your pie hole with a face diaper.

Quote:
Well, I gave you links to and summaries of two of the studies she quoted, as well as three other pieces of evidence she cited. And there are more links in the L.A. times article.

You won't find definitive proof of this claim. But you can get pretty close to saying there's definitive proof that masks help prevent spread of coronavirus. They don't cost much. They're not difficult to wear. If most people wore them, the effects on the economy, public health, and Trump's chance for reelection would be very favorable.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:51 AM   #118
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What do you call it?

Dirty drawrz?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HPLUG
The scatologist is in!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:22 PM   #119
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Still vomiting that ridiculous BS from the rafters?!? Get a clue. If'n you're skeered, wear a face diaper and shut your pie hole or stay home and shut your pie hole with a face diaper.
Damn, you guys just pile on don't you. First Lucas McCane called me a fat, old short guy and now this.

I am not scared for my health. I'm scared for my pocketbook. If people would behave the way they should, using common sense, the taxpayer would have saved maybe $2 trillion, making a wild guess. I've got to subsidize bad behavior.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 11:22 PM   #120
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Damn, you guys just pile on don't you. First Lucas McCane called me a fat, old short guy and now this.

I am not scared for my health. I'm scared for my pocketbook. If people would behave the way they should, using common sense, the taxpayer would have saved maybe $2 trillion, making a wild guess. I've got to subsidize bad behavior.
Tiny, next time mention my name to luka boi! He runs for the hills when I expose his bullshit!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women