Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2023, 11:21 PM   #106
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Some more update. I talked to Steve Kraft(?)today. Ricks kept him over to run the 5 Birch clubs for them.

The back row of tables and chairs and the tables next to the main stage will be removed and replaced with "cabania" style seating for dancing. I take that to mean some kind of bench seat. Should be far more comfortable for getting dances.

They are working on the lighting to reduce the lights in the eyes causes by the little spinning spots.

I did notice there are USB charging ports along the eleviated back wall.

They are hiring more dancers every day for day and night shift. Club is only a week old so it will take some time to build up more customers and dancers
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 10:51 AM   #107
Vandarl
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Some more update. I talked to Steve Kraft(?)today. Ricks kept him over to run the 5 Birch clubs for them.

The back row of tables and chairs and the tables next to the main stage will be removed and replaced with "cabania" style seating for dancing. I take that to mean some kind of bench seat. Should be far more comfortable for getting dances.

They are working on the lighting to reduce the lights in the eyes causes by the little spinning spots.

I did notice there are USB charging ports along the eleviated back wall.

They are hiring more dancers every day for day and night shift. Club is only a week old so it will take some time to build up more customers and dancers
Decided to swing by last night and check things out, Lots of the little spinney lights which was a little irritating. They have put in two rows of bench/couches facing each other along the back wall on either side of the stage. They seemed to be in steady use.
Vandarl is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 12:25 PM   #108
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sounds like that makes for a natural fort almost
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 03:52 PM   #109
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

It won't takelong for the dancers to figure out what they can get away with to make the money they want. Give it a month
Old 06-25-2023, 08:37 PM   #110
mb60
Valued Poster

Stopped by this afternoon and saw the little cubicles. Maybe 10-12 girls in the club. Nothing special but set something up for next weekend OTC. I love this club already all over again.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 12:19 AM   #111
donkeypunch2016
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

stopped by a few times. Girls are not hot at all, maybe in time they will get better looking girls. Just not a place I'd rather hang out at.
donkeypunch2016 is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 06:13 AM   #112
slammertime
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I was there last Saturday afternoon for a few hours. It looked like they hired a womens tug of war team to dance.
slammertime is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 06:42 PM   #113
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

More updates
Now having a customer apprication day on the 2ed tuesday of the month. Other events to come as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230707_153425.jpg (647.2 KB, 621 views)
Old 07-12-2023, 09:31 PM   #114
slims099
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Marylove3 on Instagram who stripped for years in Dallas and FW is now bartending there. What other things they got going on? Any dirty girls?
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 08:07 AM   #115
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Official grand opening party is in Augest. Not sure of the date.

PLay is possable in any club. But, BDFW is just opened and still a lot of things going on. Lots of corporate people in there every time I have gone. Stil slow compaired to pre Covid. Once things get going better with more customers, girls, and less oversite by management, the dancers will figure out how to get your money. I have already looked at a couple of spots with great potentual for play areas. Just give it some time. Oh, and OTC is clearly available with mnay dancers already
Old 07-20-2023, 08:45 PM   #116
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Official grand opening party is in Augest. Not sure of the date.

PLay is possable in any club. But, BDFW is just opened and still a lot of things going on. Lots of corporate people in there every time I have gone. Stil slow compaired to pre Covid. Once things get going better with more customers, girls, and less oversite by management, the dancers will figure out how to get your money. I have already looked at a couple of spots with great potentual for play areas. Just give it some time. Oh, and OTC is clearly available with mnay dancers already
OTC action was my favorite thing about BDFW in the past. I bet I had 40+ OTC dates with strippers from that club (plus one hot waitress).

I think the reason I got so lucky there was because I was a regular and I was polite. None of them want to meet outside if they don't feel safe with you.
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 09:11 PM   #117
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Play in the club has occured already. Not giving out details as I don't want anyone in trouble. Suffice to say, some of the girls have figured out what can be done and where
Old 07-29-2023, 09:51 AM   #118
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

One of the Cuban gals was caught fucking a john in the club this week. After review of tape, she was quickly fired. No idea what happened to the guy. As I recomended before, give it some time. Its only been open a few weeks. In a few months, the dancers will figure out how to do what we want
Old 08-22-2023, 12:38 PM   #119
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Grand opening Aug 30th. Club contines to improve every time I go in, though that is day shift.

I hear the free cover will go away after the grand opening. No idea what the cover may be.
Old 08-27-2023, 11:10 AM   #120
fancylicker6911
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Was there Friday evening the 25th around 9pm. New layout is nice and 20+ dancers which were outnumbering males in the club. All shapes and sizes to fit your need, I enjoyed the company of a well built busty Cuban beauty for three dances, like the booth area for the dances, lots of room and with a tilt back so you can relax and let her smoother you in cleavage! Sound volume was good, good selection of music, and lighting didn’t bother me which was something others discussed earlier when it opened.

I’ve been coming to this club since the late 80’s, glad to see it back!
fancylicker6911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women