Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2022, 11:28 AM   #106
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

-sigh-

Here's the only safe option...go fuck your wives/husbands since you're just looking for a wet hole...or maybe just start booking each other...that's cheaper... well till your wives or husbands file for divorce. I hear that can get pretty expensive.

Cause years after y'all try to tear me down...I'm still here...I'm still getting things done...I'm still calling out abuse and dismantling abuse...

and y'all still sitting in the SAME space bitching about the SAME thing...because you're afraid you'll be out $100 bucks when you hire a thief instead of a professional?

Whine, cry, complain, bitch...whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa...

Perhaps golf would be a more suitable and affordable hobby?

Don't you ever get sick of your lives? It's exhausting reading the same drivel over and over and over. I can't imagine how exhausting it is to exist in this miserable, woe is me, self pity group experience some of y'all have going on here. To each their own. If this whining, bitching, crying, complaining space is your jam...no judgement...you do you...

Anyways...just popped on to return DMs...be back in a few months lol. Nice chatting with y'all.
Happy Hobbying.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 03:08 PM   #107
I ce man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

a hair stylist or places like that have a Brick and morter site. established!!
a provider is not, its not gonna happen. you can file a despute of services and get ur money back thru the bank.but its not worth the bother
always another provider that doesnt ask for it.
I ce man is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 07:15 PM   #108
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
-sigh-

Here's the only safe option...go fuck your wives/husbands since you're just looking for a wet hole...or maybe just start booking each other...that's cheaper... well till your wives or husbands file for divorce. I hear that can get pretty expensive.

Cause years after y'all try to tear me down...I'm still here...I'm still getting things done...I'm still calling out abuse and dismantling abuse...

and y'all still sitting in the SAME space bitching about the SAME thing...because you're afraid you'll be out $100 bucks when you hire a thief instead of a professional?

Don't you ever get sick of your lives? It's exhausting reading the same drivel over and over and over. I can't imagine how exhausting it is to exist in this miserable, woe is me, self pity group experience some of y'all have going on here. To each their own. If this whining, bitching, crying, complaining space is your jam...no judgement...you do you...

Anyways...just popped on to return DMs...be back in a few months lol. Nice chatting with y'all.
Happy Hobbying.
You'll be missed.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 07:29 PM   #109
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Allegedly, one of Pittsburgh’s finest Ho’s just NCNSed and kept the deposit and threatened extortion. Oh well. Mebbe Gabs can take her on vacation too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:55 PM   #110
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Allegedly, one of Pittsburgh’s finest Ho’s just NCNSed and kept the deposit and threatened extortion. Oh well. Mebbe Gabs can take her on vacation too.
When will guys learn not to send deposits and not share real life information.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:01 PM   #111
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
When will guys learn not to send deposits and not share real life information.
I guess some can’t resist air brushed pictures.
Old 02-25-2022, 06:10 AM   #112
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

This was a good post until she resurfaced. Maybe the mods could have nipped it in the bud.I am out of the game, feel for you guys who have to put up with this shit.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 06:26 AM   #113
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looker151 View Post
This was a good post until she resurfaced. Maybe the mods could have nipped it in the bud.I am out of the game, feel for you guys who have to put up with this shit.
Poor Gabs, I think she’s going thru some rough times.
Old 02-25-2022, 07:12 AM   #114
Union714
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Buh Bye, don’t let the door hit ya in the ass…
Union714 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 08:40 AM   #115
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Poor Gabs, I think she’s going thru some rough times.
No way! She has thousands of men paying her prime rates and deposits.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:58 PM   #116
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
-sigh-

Happy Hobbying.
Still playing the bitter whore I see. You're probably also still begging for cash on Twitter when you're not here.

Meanwhile, a very well known provider named Winter Kay, who after years of well reviewed and reliable service suddenly stole deposits from clients in multiple cities. So much for sticking with the pros!

Keep feeding us your drivel about deposits. I've never paid one and I am doing just fine and seeing plenty of much better ladies than you could ever hope to be.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:42 PM   #117
Pixle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've lost over $5,000 to prepay. It has ever worked. If even once it had, I might try again but not now.
Pixle is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:33 PM   #118
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Always a scam.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:18 PM   #119
Pixle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'd seen one gal 101 times. Then she asked for a walmart money transfer for an overnight appointment. She ran of to Texas with the deposit and never did give service for it. Since then, I've had over $5,000 escape without getting service. But it's the last time. Never again. Only cash in person.
Pixle is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 06:23 AM   #120
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
The Book of Numbers by Aaron Clarey says it is not cheaper. I wouldn't have anyone to book that way anyways.

I think gift cards are a good alternative to cash in person. There was a time you could get in trouble by getting caught with too much cash, but gift cards are ignored.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women