Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #106
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

I had already went away, continue to pile on me and I'll stay

The word chink was not mine, I'm sure the mod has not looked into who started that debacle (his post was forgettable) I don't even know what a chink is,,,Asian I think,,why would someone assume I don't like Asians---dumb--if you have not caught on yet I don't like pimps,,I have no experience with Asian pimps

I can also assure the hoar that my IQ is a bit higher then yours,,,(130). Your the dummy here for even commenting again, the award is yours to keep.

And a mod pointed me and also wants to close the discussion "blan blah blah" that's a personal problem,,close it, tell your boss that your illustrious values no longer agree with the boards rules.
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:32 PM   #107
rolltide32505
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default hmmmm..... dude! i bet you wiggle when you walk...

personally i dont give a shit who and what you do with whoever. I live my life to my expectations. if i feel like fucking a black girl guess what? ima fuck a black girl! why waste your time and energy like that? honestly its not even your opinion thats ignorant. its the fact that your trying to affect someone elses opinion. actually you were probably hoping for a bandwagon of underlings to jump right in behind you! you sir can continue living your life on the outside of the hourglass.
Stating your I.Q.(and other comments) truly show the extent of your intelligence!

BUT!!!!

Your opinion is yours, share it if you want. idc..

i believe if everyone worried about the fucked up shit they have done and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing or saying, the world would be a better place

rolltide32505 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #108
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Tide - maybe, if he had a few more points added to his IQ, he could have figured it out. But, since his IQ is just a little below par, he unable to comprehend. Anyway, post away. Even with many words, you will not be able to dig yourself out of this one.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #109
vicrom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I heard a different take on the whole thing recently from a provider. She said that she advertised no AA because she believed that the police would leave her alone. She explained that she didn't believe that the police would bust her because they would run into discrimination problems in any legal action. I think she might be a bit misguided, but it was interesting. On a side note, I think Phil is a redneck asshole, but that's just an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions...
vicrom is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:13 AM   #110
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide32505 View Post
personally i dont give a shit who and what you do with whoever. I live my life to my expectations. if i feel like fucking a black girl guess what? ima fuck a black girl! why waste your time and energy like that? honestly its not even your opinion thats ignorant. its the fact that your trying to affect someone elses opinion. actually you were probably hoping for a bandwagon of underlings to jump right in behind you! you sir can continue living your life on the outside of the hourglass.
Stating your I.Q.(and other comments) truly show the extent of your intelligence!

BUT!!!!

Your opinion is yours, share it if you want. idc..

i believe if everyone worried about the fucked up shit they have done and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing or saying, the world would be a better place

👋👋👋
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #111
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post
I had already went away, continue to pile on me and I'll stay

The word chink was not mine, I'm sure the mod has not looked into who started that debacle (his post was forgettable) I don't even know what a chink is,,,Asian I think,,why would someone assume I don't like Asians---dumb--if you have not caught on yet I don't like pimps,,I have no experience with Asian pimps

I can also assure the hoar that my IQ is a bit higher then yours,,,(130). Your the dummy here for even commenting again, the award is yours to keep.

And a mod pointed me and also wants to close the discussion "blan blah blah" that's a personal problem,,close it, tell your boss that your illustrious values no longer agree with the boards rules.

Lmao .......Phil you crying because Hotrixs can say staff edit and you get pointed for it

Your high IQ should have seen that one coming lol........or maybe you just don't understand what you are reading
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:47 AM   #112
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I has a high iq too boss.

I also know karate!!!!
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:34 PM   #113
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

Hemi 61 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #114
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog78 View Post
I has a high iq too boss.

I also know karate!!!!
😂😂😂
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #115
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Lmmfao.....I hope your going to be here all week Bama
Old 03-20-2017, 02:29 PM   #116
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Yeah i will be here all week... playin keyboard gangster
Old 03-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #117
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Lmao.......
Old 03-20-2017, 04:50 PM   #118
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Leave me alone!!

If someone is abusive and aggressive in their reply towards me then I can be the same back---mods are suppose to control the conversation versus support those whom they agree with,,,but they allow you tards to continue to harass me---I apologized for the Caribu comment (which was funny) but my opinion of aa, while I realize I was throwing a cast net over the racial lines, that is often necessary to catch the target fish.

I am done if you are done

Damn shame I have to moderate this discussion
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:53 PM   #119
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Phil are you a serious?

And now you're saying your problem is with pimps. Your use of the N-word to denigrate an entire race is what makes most of us here feel that your racist views exceed your ability to convince anyone of your intelligence.

But keep your ignorant opinion to yourself please. To claim yourself more intelligent and then backpedal now with your hatred of pimps added to your rant is more than sufficient evidence to convince anyone that you really are an ignoramus.

Are you even a dude? Or were you once a pimped out "hoar" in this lifetime? Why should a provider's choice of being NBA or not matter to you? We all make up our own minds whether to see one or the other. Why insult someone who doesn't over one who does? You do it just for the sake of being insulting then attempt to hide behind a veil of "enlightened" reasoning that only resonates in your head. PATHETIC
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:42 PM   #120
bamadog78
Valued Poster

So I get this str8 Phil. You are entitled to ur opinion but when someone fires back at you you are all of a sudden the victim. I love this your troll skills are lacking. I am havin fun at this point. Please share more of your points of view i feel like im being educated. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women