Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161103
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2020, 06:34 AM   #106
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Well lucky me or you, not quiet sure, but MY birthday is in September also!

Yes 10 long years spewing your misogynistic thoughts and belittling practically every female that interacted on a heaux message board is definitely a profound milestone to celebrate! Cheers. 🤭 😌 👏 😘
I think your fanclub should make you up a plaque or some shit for that. Maybe a bumper sticker would do. Slap it right next to the bumper sticker of your good ol' golden boy DT. Heh dt. Lol
So what are you getting me.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:56 AM   #107
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Looks like you were buffed by 4 now
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:25 AM   #108
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
So what are you getting me.
The question should be, what are YOU gifting ME? 🤭
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:38 AM   #109
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWwFk64SLDw
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:07 AM   #110
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
The question should be, what are YOU gifting ME? 🤭
What's on your wish list darling.

Z2020
Old 05-01-2020, 05:51 AM   #111
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

OK, I think we can fairly assume that it's one more down.

I'll accept the male lesbian's arithmetic and stipulate that we're now up to four rejections due to poor board behavior.

Experiment's going well.

Z2020
Old 05-01-2020, 06:41 AM   #112
jokacz
Valued Poster

Hooker logic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 95561146_480934652618640_5037802292728641380_n.jpg (113.8 KB, 98 views)
Old 05-01-2020, 03:49 PM   #113
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

The prostitute that is causing all of that trouble with her antics up in Syracuse still won't answer my texts. Maybe she's revolted by my board behavior as well.

I'm not giving myself a full point for this one however, don't think it's right and don't want to be accused of unreasonably run up the numbers.

I'm going to say the score is 4.5 - 0 in favor of whores not being willing to tolerate horse play on the internet.

Z2020
Old 05-01-2020, 03:53 PM   #114
jokacz
Valued Poster

Response to texts is need based ;-)
Old 05-01-2020, 03:55 PM   #115
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

But this is a whore who is evidently at least attempting to rip off every paying customer that enters her lair.

I guess she doesn't want to rob me because my behavior on this website is too repugnant.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:58 PM   #116
jokacz
Valued Poster

Once their quota is met, they go silent.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:00 PM   #117
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

So this is not impacted by unfriendly board behavior?
Old 05-01-2020, 04:08 PM   #118
jokacz
Valued Poster

I haven't followed the goings on in Syracuse regarding this hook. My board antics have attracted as many as it has repulsed. They tend to be more desperate around the first of the month. Maybe she got her tRump check. Or maybe she is just kicking back enjoying the fruits of her bad deeds.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #119
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Evidently she's luring the boys into her apartment and taking their money away from them.

As I am an individual with poor board etiquette, my money is filthy and stealing from me is too undignified.

Z2020
Old 05-01-2020, 11:09 PM   #120
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64
Default Still have not answered why you're here so long & not tapping more ladies??? g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Thank God Z came back to again restore a semblance of order and to take a deep dive into my board legacy and my subconscious motivations.

I'll try to provide some additional detail so hopefully he can straighten this out further.

I prefer to maintain my current posture with the GOBC. I'm pretty sure I'm not old enough to join, don't like elderly or overweight whores, and am distrustful of attending semi-public gatherings dedicated to illegal activity inviting pesky law enforcement intervention. I have enough governmental oversight at work and don't need them trying to spoil my fun during leisure time.

I am afraid of snakes and don't like air travel, which I find unnatural. I'm forced to get on planes a lot and don't like it.

I only write negative reviews and at the moment I'm not going to reveal the most important reason why my two existing reviews are negatives.

I'm becoming a little less satisfied with The Donald lately because I feel that he is capitulating.

If that whore that is robbing people and causing all kinds of havoc in Syracuse will answer my texts, I'll write an honest review.

Z2020
1. Your board legacy was an extremely easy do, with only 2 NO reviews in ~10 freaking years! You do like females, right?....LOL

2.If shyness is an issue a GOBC Grand Soirée might be a perfect remedy. The guys & gals attending are a rowdy but fun frolicsome bunch. A few ex-members informed me, 40 buck 'specials' abound with some fine, well broken-in bovines who are set free from the mansion's corral to party hardy! Hell you can even do a 3-way! True, those ex-members did warn saying a couple boys are switch-hitters but will not press you if you're fearful of 'crossing swords'!.....not that there is anything wrong with that!....LOL This will give you a chance to do Review 3 on Icky!....LOL

GOBC parades, meetings etc., are really low risk endeavors LE cares little of. So can't fathom your fears here, unless you are on parole or something worse, since you stated you, "have enough governmental oversight at work", which calls for more discretion on your part.

3. Never feared snakes! Always loved flying! For a couple years, many years ago had to commute weekly between Buffalo and The City/Jersey and loved it! Newark and LaGuardia Airports were favs but did use JFK and Philadelphia International Airports a few times for a change of pace to see what they were like. Flying was a breeze, like getting on a bus back then. That is until Dubya and 9/11 fucked things up! Dubya legacy, flying now SUCKS BIGTIME!!!

4. Strange indeed you only post NO reviews and very troubling! Guys join SHMBs to find pussy of all types/flavors and years ago a plethora of fine girls could be found. Now Covid has changed that all.

5. Degenerate Don only does what is good for himself! He's doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else or USA and just uses his base of mindless 'twinks' as a means to his ends. Therefore I never saw any capitulating you muse on. Degenerate Don is no Republican! He merely gelded/destroyed the GOP into a bunch of trumplicans and servile twinks whose sole job is to kiss his ampler arse!....LOL

6. Pray tell WTF you even bother with a whore that is robbing people?!?!?! I mean after being here ~10 years this RED Flag should cause you to simply dismiss her straightaway! This again calls into question, WTF you even still here??? Far better fish in our sea!....LOL

Zollner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women