Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who do you trust more more advice about masks?
Tucker Carlson 19 44.19%
The CDC 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2021, 03:46 PM   #106
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
"wearing a mask doesn't guarantee 100% protection. wearing a face shield are better as it protects all the entry points"

Probably the dumbest statement on this board from a scientific standpoint...and no, I won't explain why because I've addressed multiple times. Bottom line, only an N95 mask or positive pressure helmet protect your "entry points". Masks and face shields are only intended to minimize transmission to "entry points" of others. Don't know why this so hard to comprehend.

it isn't hard. many posters myself included have said masks are not completely effective, especially low grade cheap ones. i haven't said they aren't useful either. there is a reason Doctors wear them in surgery. but Doctors also don't wear hazmat suits. should they? absent a virus patient that is. and in that case it's the Doctor being protected not the patient. for normal surgeries the masks Doctors wear are intended to protect the patient.

even heavy cloth surgical masks that can be tied tight aren't completely effective in preventing the spread of virus if a Doctor happens to be infected and presumably doesn't know it. so why don't Doctors use N95 masks in surgery? because generally the reusable cloth masks they do wear are overall adequate.

the statement made that masks, most common types anyway, are not 100% effective is true.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:58 PM   #107
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it isn't hard. many posters myself included have said masks are not completely effective, especially low grade cheap ones. i haven't said they aren't useful either. there is a reason Doctors wear them in surgery. but Doctors also don't wear hazmat suits. should they? absent a virus patient that is. and in that case it's the Doctor being protected not the patient. for normal surgeries the masks Doctors wear are intended to protect the patient.

even heavy cloth surgical masks that can be tied tight aren't completely effective in preventing the spread of virus if a Doctor happens to be infected and presumably doesn't know it. so why don't Doctors use N95 masks in surgery? because generally the reusable cloth masks they do wear are overall adequate.

the statement made that masks, most common types anyway, are not 100% effective is true.
I’ve been wearing them my whole career. In an OR setting, with open wounds, yes, in normal everyday life, no. Covid is an airborne pathogen. A cheap mask, or alternative is useless. I won’t post studies, because there are many. Social distancing is a joke too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:06 PM   #108
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
"wearing a mask doesn't guarantee 100% protection. wearing a face shield are better as it protects all the entry points"

Probably the dumbest statement on this board from a scientific standpoint...and no, I won't explain why because I've addressed multiple times. Bottom line, only an N95 mask or positive pressure helmet protect your "entry points". Masks and face shields are only intended to minimize transmission to "entry points" of others. Don't know why this so hard to comprehend.

not a dumb statement.

wearing a face shield protects your eyes, nose and mouth where as a mask only protects your nose and mouth.

there have been recommendations by some to wear both mask and faceshield. I think that is over kill. pick your poison.

there was a study that said people who wore glasses/mask had less chance of getting sick than those who wore only a mask.

I believe that. i wear glasses and wore a mask with a vent (which is considered a no no, but I fixed that by folding kleenex 4 times and sticking it in the mask pouch. I went the entire year without getting sick. 1st time in 10 years. New Orleans was a hot spot.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #109
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Your exhale just comes out of the sides of a regular mask, so it does help prevent the virus from propagating at higher drift speeds out of the front of your face, but that's about it. That could go a long way, though. I'm sure it does prevent transmission when coupled with social distancing.

The CDC likely told the public or withheld information from the public about masks so that people would not buy up all the N95 masks. They have a history of lying.

I think it's somewhat dangerous to suggest that a piece of cloth is more protection against the virus than the vaccine, but that's what the CDC said awhile ago. I wonder if they'd say the same thing today. Probably not.

It's also odd that they suggested crowds wearing bandanas was perfectly safe. I mean, if wearing a t shirt over my face is better than getting the vaccine, than why are we bothering to push the vaccine out?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #110
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Since this is a hooker board let me try to explain in terms of sex, pregnancy and barrier contraception (forget other contraception as possible). Two tenets: the hooker doesn't want to get pregnant and you don't want to get the hooker pregnant.

So, you bareback her anyway and CIP. If she is responsible and uses the diaphragm, then that is a physical barrier; your little vermin can't get to the "sensitive parts". That's the function of a fitted N95 mask..high percentage of air inhaled passes through the filter and the vermin don't pass through. Of course there is a relative small failure rate...with both.

So, she doesn't use the diaphragm, so dammit, you use a condom. Another physical barrier, but in this case it's your responsibility to use. You CIP, but this time not really, your vermin were caught in the bag. That is the function of the surgical or home made mask or shield. High percentage of the vermin you shed don't pass to her. Of course, there is a relatively small failure rate...with both.

Finally, the hooker is on birth control pills. You can both go at it naturally. You can CIP without a diaphragm or condom without worry of pregnancy. The flaw here is that the "receiver" of the vermin is the only one truly protected,you're not in terms of covid. That is the function of vaccination, she's immune; if you're vaccinated, you're both immune in covid context. Of course there is a relatively small failure rate...with both.

In very high risk areas, health care workers wear positive pressure "helmets" or even bodysuits (mini space suits) that provide very high levels of barrier protection by airflow regulation.

Waco, I don't know what OR you were ever in, but surgical masks are used to protect the patient from the surgeons and staff (not to protect the operators), and primarily to maintain a sterile field in terms of bacterial contamination by nose and mouth secretions.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:58 PM   #111
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since this is a hooker board let me try to explain in terms of sex, pregnancy and barrier contraception (forget other contraception as possible). Two tenets: the hooker doesn't want to get pregnant and you don't want to get the hooker pregnant.

So, you bareback her anyway and CIP. If she is responsible and uses the diaphragm, then that is a physical barrier; your little vermin can't get to the "sensitive parts". That's the function of a fitted N95 mask..high percentage of air inhaled passes through the filter and the vermin don't pass through. Of course there is a relative small failure rate...with both.

So, she doesn't use the diaphragm, so dammit, you use a condom. Another physical barrier, but in this case it's your responsibility to use. You CIP, but this time not really, your vermin were caught in the bag. That is the function of the surgical or home made mask or shield. High percentage of the vermin you shed don't pass to her. Of course, there is a relatively small failure rate...with both.

Finally, the hooker is on birth control pills. You can both go at it naturally. You can CIP without a diaphragm or condom without worry of pregnancy. The flaw here is that the "receiver" of the vermin is the only one truly protected,you're not in terms of covid. That is the function of vaccination, she's immune; if you're vaccinated, you're both immune in covid context. Of course there is a relatively small failure rate...with both.

In very high risk areas, health care workers wear positive pressure "helmets" or even bodysuits (mini space suits) that provide very high levels of barrier protection by airflow regulation.

Waco, I don't know what OR you were ever in, but surgical masks are used to protect the patient from the surgeons and staff (not to protect the operators), and primarily to maintain a sterile field in terms of bacterial contamination by nose and mouth secretions.
Yeah, people wear masks in the OR because there are open wounds. But infections still happen. Despite the precautions like laminar flow in operating rooms. If you think a cheap mask will protect you from a tiny virus as small as a molecule is preposterous. It’s like putting chicken wire up to keep dust from getting into your house.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:10 PM   #112
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

the only OR i've ever been in is as the patient. you need to re-read my post. that's exactly what i said, it's for the patient in absence of things like Ebola etc .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

now from someone who does know and not as the patient. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ve been wearing them my whole career. In an OR setting, with open wounds, yes, in normal everyday life, no. Covid is an airborne pathogen. A cheap mask, or alternative is useless. I won’t post studies, because there are many. Social distancing is a joke too.
bambino is right. and so am i when we say these so-called masks many people wear aren't very effective. they aren't medical grade cloth masks that can be secured tightly helping reduce but not entirely eliminate exit points. so when people use anything less than a N95 or surgical mask they are fooling themselves about the actual effectiveness.

and despite this being a hooker board why bother even trying to compare bbfs to this covid situation? i find that analogy both frivolous and irrelevant. one is a risk you knowingly take the other isn't. if you don't want to get the clap use a condom or don't go fuck a hooker at all.

for this virus people can't entirely avoid it like they can with a session. you wasted 3 paragraphs on a nonsensical analogy
Old 05-08-2021, 05:17 PM   #113
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
"don't give a fuck what anyone says"

That's fairly obvious. I suppose you determine flu vaccine effectiveness and the "trashiness" of the covid vaccine through your own independent research.
Not just mine but others that actually study virology and communicable disease transmission. Look up Dr. Suzanne Humphries you may learn something. There's many more out there like her.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:01 PM   #114
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Humphries...looks like a duck, walks like a duck...QUACK. I encourage you to consult with her when needed. Please do not go to Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, or MD Anderson for treatment. You won't be happy.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:26 PM   #115
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Not just mine but others that actually study virology and communicable disease transmission. Look up Dr. Suzanne Humphries you may learn something. There's many more out there like her.
Well she may be a good nephrologist but she sounds awfully nutty. If people like her had been calling the shots for the last 100 years we’d be awash in measles, polio and smallpox. There’s a reason the great philanthropist Bill Gates devoted a sizable part of his fortune to vaccines — because he could save a lot of lives by doing so.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:34 PM   #116
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well she may be a good nephrologist but she sounds awfully nutty. If people like her had been calling the shots for the last 100 years we’d be awash in measles, polio and smallpox. There’s a reason the great philanthropist Bill Gates devoted a sizable part of his fortune to vaccines — because he could save a lot of lives by doing so.
https://m.journal-neo.org/2020/09/28...across-africa/
Old 05-08-2021, 06:34 PM   #117
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

you are kidding right? do some research on Billy the "humanitarian" and see what you find. a track record of excessively bad side effects. far more than average with vaccines
Old 05-08-2021, 06:43 PM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

He won’t get the Red Carpet treatment in India or Africa. Gate’s oral polio vaccine was a disaster.

https://m.journal-neo.org/2020/09/28...across-africa/
Old 05-08-2021, 06:45 PM   #119
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Humphries...looks like a duck, walks like a duck...QUACK. I encourage you to consult with her when needed. Please do not go to Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, or MD Anderson for treatment. You won't be happy.
Fauci looks like a midget he's more of a circus act than a Public Health Official and you believe every word he says because he's on T.V.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:54 PM   #120
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He won’t get the Red Carpet treatment in India or Africa. Gate’s oral polio vaccine was a disaster.

Nope. and i'm giving him a much latitude as possible about the known excessive side effects without outright saying it was intentional. yet.

which still gives more than enough reason to be extremely wary of a vaccine he not only advocates for but was heavily involved in developing. along with Fauci.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women