Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-24-2024, 03:49 PM   #106
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266

SEVERAL TIMES, the gentlemen even warned you.

8/24/2022 public review comments

Old 03-24-2024, 03:54 PM   #107
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Why don’t you post the text thread of you getting permission to take and post lewd photos/videos of me?? Surely a hobbyist who’s been on the boards for over 10 years should go the extra mile to ensure and clarify that privacy is being respected?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypesuh View Post
We are going in circles.

It's your word Vs. my word, obviously I'm disliked by many here so I'll be the one that isn't believed.

But the truth remains the truth, whether or not disbelievers of the truth feel differently about it.

Unfortunately there was no other video recording showing the full scope of what all transpired on 10/02/2020, nor is the text thread available that backs up your claim of me lying about my heritage to get in with you.

So further commentary on this matter is utterly pointless, I'd like to conclude our dispute on this matter and lay it to rest.

Can we do that?
Old 03-24-2024, 03:54 PM   #108
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
And I wonder why you’re so disliked here…..hmm interesting……you’re still trying to silence me and shut me up by dismissing what you did. The more I see someone trying to make me shut up, the louder I talk. I’m going to speak up for myself and I don’t feel bad about it. You literally called me a Karen for being mad that you took photos and videos of me with my face in the frame without permission and posted it online (also without permission:/) And I don’t think it’s fair. Stop dismissing it and accusing me of lying and I’ll shut up about it
Okie dokie then! Welcome to my ignore list, I suggest you do the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_04ZrNroTo
Old 03-24-2024, 04:13 PM   #109
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

"Every lady I shoot with has consented, my initial approach outlines what I wish to do." So do you have "written" consent (an email, an SMS message, a letter authorizing you to use their likeness)? If not, you are screwed. You can say you had verbal authorization, but it will not hold up in court because, well, people tend to lie
Old 03-24-2024, 04:32 PM   #110
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

But Hypesuh is actually the one who’s lying. He NEVER HAD PERMISSION!!! NEVER ASKED or even brought it up to begin with!!!!!! When I found out through a hobbyists that lewd photos/videos of me were posted I was ENRAGED! guys were commenting and looking at it is as if they had permission. Probably saving it to their phones and getting off to it without me knowing. How would you feel if you woke up one day and saw lewd photos/videos of you with your face included and people commenting on it?! It’s worse because this content of me was floating around for a while without me even knowing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
"Every lady I shoot with has consented, my initial approach outlines what I wish to do." So do you have "written" consent (an email, an SMS message, a letter authorizing you to use their likeness)? If not, you are screwed. You can say you had verbal authorization, but it will not hold up in court because, well, people tend to lie
Old 03-24-2024, 04:36 PM   #111
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that Hypesuh did it on purpose to provide intel to the community , which is why he hid it in the “ROS”/“BCD code”…he did it there because he knew I couldn’t see it and didn’t think I would find out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
Old 03-24-2024, 04:55 PM   #112
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
How so? I'm not sure what other board I'm bringing drama here to from.

It's not my intention if so.

Stirring up additional drama?

Sir, I've basically been being attacked non stop the whole time on this thread.

Why aren't you addressing those doing such? Busty, NordicJag, Uomo, Demolition, Chiefs3peat, & pxmcc are all basically walking drama instigators.

Respectfully, I only wish to see ladies who wish to see me, so that's perfectly fine by me.

If you feel this thread has outlived its usefulness, please by all means close it. It certainly has deterred far off the course I had originally set for it.
Don't put my name in the hat man. I didn't start representing Lolita and Anandaman until after you admitted to accessing the powder room. I. Surprised uc hasn't banned you for that. FYI. I don't like my client lolita.shes a racist, ignorant,bat shit crazy chick who provides snacks and cheap service. She didn't pay the other attorney 8000. She's a liar. I got on your ass and this case once you acknowledged you accessed the powder room. Others have but have never publicly stated that. That's when I knew you were a narcissist ass. This is your play card. Hey boo. Let me video you. It will increase your clients. Desperate chick's agree. You ask for a discounted or free session for your advertising. Then you ask for folks to pay for the full video or your coffee fund. You are an embarrassment to black people and I wish I never asked you for a video

The only winner here is Anandaman. You tried to bait him and his silence is basically saying the n word you are beneath my need to respond
Old 03-24-2024, 05:11 PM   #113
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
Don't put my name in the hat man. I didn't start representing Lolita and Anandaman until after you admitted to accessing the powder room. I. Surprised uc hasn't banned you for that. FYI. I don't like my client lolita.shes a racist, ignorant,bat shit crazy chick who provides snacks and cheap service. She didn't pay the other attorney 8000. She's a liar. I got on your ass and this case once you acknowledged you accessed the powder room. Others have but have never publicly stated that. That's when I knew you were a narcissist ass. This is your play card. Hey boo. Let me video you. It will increase your clients. Desperate chick's agree. You ask for a discounted or free session for your advertising. Then you ask for folks to pay for the full video or your coffee fund. You are an embarrassment to black people and I wish I never asked you for a video

The only winner here is Anandaman. You tried to bait him and his silence is basically saying the n word you are beneath my need to respond
You're the worst type of black person, you're even beneath a Sambo. See with a Sambo I know where he stands, I can respect that. But what you do is pure trash, you acknowledge that she's a racist. Yet you align with her to combat against me? All because I took a peep into the powder room to read the rumors and lies spread about me n**#a? Shits sad honestly.

But when you look at the black community as a whole compared to whites, we don't support each other. I've basically been attacked by everyone here, and that's how they operate. They rally and support each other be it right or wrong (especially against a person of color) because above all, maintaining power and control is paramount. If only our people did the same, but the damage is done.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:14 PM   #114
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

This is an embarrassment for all black men and women, you asked for a response, he ignored you. As opposed to saving dignity you come here somewhat begging the man to affirm you and he still ignores you, all you did was bring out the biggest racist
Old 03-24-2024, 05:22 PM   #115
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
This is an embarrassment for all black men and women, you asked for a response, he ignored you. As opposed to saving dignity you come here somewhat begging the man to affirm you and he still ignores you, all you did was bring out the biggest racist
And that's fine, I opened the line for communication and it wasn't acknowledged. I'm okay with that, that in itself is an answer.

Unfortunately Lola decided to take the opportunity to attack, then everyone else decided to jump me.

I already explained why that is. It's simply just the system of WS in play in one of its many many forms.

Suddenly people that don't know me at all, never spoken or had a word with me just decided to comment negativity to add fuel to fire.

People that have absolutely nothing at all to gain from this, it's comical really, but expected nonetheless.

Now here you are playing good n**#a attacking me on their behalf, shits a joke, I can't make this shit up.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:27 PM   #116
dogtown
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
Also how do you know if the girls on Thevetted are being consensually videod?! This is my MAJOR ISSUE with Hypesuh/Thevetted….I BELIEVE that a BIG MAJORITY of the girls are being videod without permission or consent which Hyepsuh did to me. I feel that I’m speaking up for those that were recorded/photographed without their knowledge
My comment was rooted in a premise that it was consensual. To the extent it was not (as you claim it to be lacking in your case), then that is an entirely different matter altogether.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:30 PM   #117
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Laughable. Not only did you bring out the biggest racist here who basically has to Walmart checkout lane wholesale her pussy but you alienated womenm and men head cam go pro. Stay in your lane computer wizard. I've never seen anyone play checkers against themselves. You'll surprise me if you go head cam go pro on another provider unless you meet the women at the border who just swam over and somehow beat the coyotes and other miscreants who profit off pain. Brilliant idea. Do a pov with a newly swam immigrant with the river of freedom behind the both of you
Old 03-24-2024, 05:34 PM   #118
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Laughable. Not only did you bring out the biggest racist here who basically has to Walmart checkout lane wholesale her pussy but you alienated womenm and men head cam go pro. Stay in your lane computer wizard. I've never seen anyone play checkers against themselves. You'll surprise me if you go head cam go pro on another provider unless you meet the women at the border who just swam over and somehow beat the coyotes and other miscreants who profit off pain. Brilliant idea. Do a pov with a newly swam immigrant with the river of freedom behind the both of you
idek wtf you just said.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:44 PM   #119
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
You're the worst type of black person, you're even beneath a Sambo. See with a Sambo I know where he stands, I can respect that. But what you do is pure trash, you acknowledge that she's a racist. Yet you align with her to combat against me? All because I took a peep into the powder room to read the rumors and lies spread about me n**#a? Shits sad honestly.

But when you look at the black community as a whole compared to whites, we don't support each other. I've basically been attacked by everyone here, and that's how they operate. They rally and support each other be it right or wrong (especially against a person of color) because above all, maintaining power and control is paramount. If only our people did the same, but the damage is done.
I don't support weirdos who mount cameras on their head or beg the white man to affirm them. You, jackass begged for whitey attention and got nothing so who's the Sambo, I'm personally going to rally against you. I'm telling everyone I fuck to avoid you. And I'm saying that to your face, you give off weird creep vibes and my black community rejects that. Keep begging anandaman ( your daddy) for attention or maybe two more pieces of chicken with gravy house n$$$o
Old 03-24-2024, 05:53 PM   #120
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtown View Post
My comment was rooted in a premise that it was consensual. To the extent it was not (as you claim it to be lacking in your case), then that is an entirely different matter altogether.
It was consensual in the past. I don't believe she consented to the pictures being posted. I reached out to my client Lolita before through listcrawler, I just relented because at the time I believe she had management. I do believe now she has broken those shackles because no pimp is financing a snack, waffle house, indoor free outback with a free massage. Kudos to Lolita for breaking that bandage but yes she agreed to them photos. Just not the publication of said photos
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women