Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #1261
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

If I remember correctly, the ending of that oh-so-romantic rainy Austin night was somewhere between #1 & #2. I don't do sloppy slamdango seconds...physical or mental

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872234
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #1262
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Dear Yummy
I think I have become too attached to a provider. She knows all of the right buttons to push and I feel she has become addictive.
Lurking in Texas
Dear Lurking in Texas,

First of all, it sounds like she is doing her job well, and the industry justice So whomever she is, way to go!

I have many questions about your situation, but I will try to keep this concise.

It seems as if you have spent quite a bit of time with this lady, so naturally I would like to ask: Are you respectful of her time and she respectful of yours? Can you maintain her company on your budget or is this becoming too costly? If you can keep up with your visits monetarily and time-wise, I see no problem here. Has she brought up her financial needs more than once to you? If so, this may be sign that she is not satisfied with the exchange of time and compensation. While we enjoy our time with our ATF's, if we spend too much time with them at the expense of losing out on other full-paying sessions, resentment can start to creep in, and that can be a real turn-off. So be sure that you are both comfortable with your arrangement.

Is this more of a physical attachment or mental one? Do you see any other providers or his her spell so great that you have cast all other possibilities to the side? While each hobbyists is different and approaches the hobby with slightly different motivations, there are many ladies who are qualified to suit your physical needs, and fewer who will be suited to your intellectual/mental needs. So depending on your needs, are you still holding true to your initial (and developing) reasons for hobbying? If you have veered far from the reasons you started hobbying, I would be concerned. Though many hobbyists are highly motivated by pleasing the women they encounter, at the end of the day, the hobby should be about YOU, the consumer. If you have overly compromised or dismissed your own needs for a single lady, you may be getting into dangerous territory (for you and her both). Have you become preoccupied with thoughts of her between sessions (other than the passing physical memories)? Is this affecting your ability to lead a productive life away from her? If either of these apply decide what it is you are looking for at this point in your personal life. Perhaps, the hobby isn't enough (aka, you are looking for a long-term, uncompensated companion). Does it bother you when you see reviews of her by other hobbyists?
Do other hobbyists or providers come up in your conversations? Has she ever had to excuse herself on short notice or canceled on short notice more than once? Look for signs of distancing in your meetings and communication. When other hobbyists or "work" come up too often, this may be a polite reminder to you that this is still a business arrangement. The question I asked about excusing herself or canceling short notice can be a sign that she is actively prioritizing business and personal relationships. This is a healthy thing for a provider (not canceling/excusing, but prioritizing), but once again, it is a sign that this is merely a business transaction.

On the flip side, have either you or her ignored other REAL LIFE priorities to continue spending time together? In addition to things like being on a first name basis, do you talk intimately about personal feelings? Do either you or her share more than what would be considered professional information? Knowing the names of children or where she physically resides are an example. These can all be signs that you both are on the same page intimately. Or that one or both of you is behaving foolishly (meaning that if they are not serious about the other, they are not being considerate by sharing so much). All of this is relative to the people involved, however. I am known for being relatively open about my life, but at the same time, I do take measures to keep my real world information private from 99.9% of those whom I encounter in the industry.

Bottom line: Are you still hobbying for the reasons you set out to? If so, great. Are you able to keep up with your habits monetarily? If so, more power to you! Is your ATF satisfied with your arrangement or are there signs of resentment? Deal with this immediately. Are there signs of distancing? If so, revisit your arrangement, and scale back on the BFE. Have the two of your created a more intimate relationship, and if so, is that something that needs to be addressed? Or perhaps, you should just sit back, relax, and ENJOY THE RIDE

Kisses,

Marie
Old 11-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #1263
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Enjoying the ride

Yes I am enjoying the ride. I do not see her to the exclusion of others but I find her to be the some one that I look forward to meeting each time. Yes family is discussed when we meet but not in any detail.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #1264
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting subject: http://m.now.msn.com/sex-makes-peopl...-per-new-study

Thoughts?
Old 11-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #1265
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
They obviously have never had any soft tacos
from Taqueria El Zarape (With the green sauce of course)
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #1266
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face I fucked Freddy Kruger

I fucked Freddy Kruger...

...in a dream once as a teenager.

So I was being chased down the street by him. It dawned on me that WTF was FK doing chasing me down the street in South Texas where I'm from???

HOLY SHIT...I'M DREAMING, AND I CAN BE MASTER OF MY UNIVERSE HERE.

I slow down, turn around and let him catch up to me. We fall to the ground and start grinding on each other. I have the pussy, and I imagine its been a long time since Freddy has had any strange.

And what do you know, he stops trying to kill me!

I wake up flustered, hot, and horny. I masterbate and fall back into a peaceful sleep.

Has anyone else realized they were dreaming and decided to take control of the situation? What did you decide to do with your power?

Pray tell...
Old 11-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #1267
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89
Default Interdimensional rifts

Quote:
Has anyone else realized they were dreaming and decided to take control of the situation? What did you decide to do with your power?
Pray tell...
Went to a world with a double sun and a black sand beach, woke up the next morning quite relaxed, with a smile, and a friend asking me if I had gone there again, cause she's seen it happen before.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #1268
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I woke up ... to be more exact, forced myself to "wakeup". lol
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #1269
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Went to a world with a double sun and a black sand beach, woke up the next morning quite relaxed, with a smile, and a friend asking me if I had gone there again, cause she's seen it happen before.
Now thats kinda cool actually. The second part about her seeing it happen before is a little confusing though.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #1270
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
I woke up ... to be more exact, forced myself to "wakeup". lol
You must have been having a bad dream then. I usually can't wake myself up though. Its quite annoying cause when I try to, my vision in my dream becomes obscured by the back of my eyelids. Like I become consciously aware of them being closed and unable to open them.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #1271
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89
Default planet hopping

Quote:
Now thats kinda cool actually. The second part about her seeing it happen before is a little confusing though.
It's quite simple actually. On occasion, she watches me sleep, or wakes up before I do. I've woken up to see her smiling, and she asks where I've been, and I tell her. Sometimes I watch her. The last time I woke up to her brushing the sand off me.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #1272
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Haha...that's too cute!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #1273
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Dear Lurking in Texas,

First of all, it sounds like she is doing her job well, and the industry justice So whomever she is, way to go!

I have many questions about your situation, but I will try to keep this concise.

It seems as if you have spent quite a bit of time with this lady, so naturally I would like to ask: Are you respectful of her time and she respectful of yours? Can you maintain her company on your budget or is this becoming too costly? If you can keep up with your visits monetarily and time-wise, I see no problem here. Has she brought up her financial needs more than once to you? If so, this may be sign that she is not satisfied with the exchange of time and compensation. While we enjoy our time with our ATF's, if we spend too much time with them at the expense of losing out on other full-paying sessions, resentment can start to creep in, and that can be a real turn-off. So be sure that you are both comfortable with your arrangement.

Is this more of a physical attachment or mental one? Do you see any other providers or his her spell so great that you have cast all other possibilities to the side? While each hobbyists is different and approaches the hobby with slightly different motivations, there are many ladies who are qualified to suit your physical needs, and fewer who will be suited to your intellectual/mental needs. So depending on your needs, are you still holding true to your initial (and developing) reasons for hobbying? If you have veered far from the reasons you started hobbying, I would be concerned. Though many hobbyists are highly motivated by pleasing the women they encounter, at the end of the day, the hobby should be about YOU, the consumer. If you have overly compromised or dismissed your own needs for a single lady, you may be getting into dangerous territory (for you and her both). Have you become preoccupied with thoughts of her between sessions (other than the passing physical memories)? Is this affecting your ability to lead a productive life away from her? If either of these apply decide what it is you are looking for at this point in your personal life. Perhaps, the hobby isn't enough (aka, you are looking for a long-term, uncompensated companion). Does it bother you when you see reviews of her by other hobbyists?
Do other hobbyists or providers come up in your conversations? Has she ever had to excuse herself on short notice or canceled on short notice more than once? Look for signs of distancing in your meetings and communication. When other hobbyists or "work" come up too often, this may be a polite reminder to you that this is still a business arrangement. The question I asked about excusing herself or canceling short notice can be a sign that she is actively prioritizing business and personal relationships. This is a healthy thing for a provider (not canceling/excusing, but prioritizing), but once again, it is a sign that this is merely a business transaction.

On the flip side, have either you or her ignored other REAL LIFE priorities to continue spending time together? In addition to things like being on a first name basis, do you talk intimately about personal feelings? Do either you or her share more than what would be considered professional information? Knowing the names of children or where she physically resides are an example. These can all be signs that you both are on the same page intimately. Or that one or both of you is behaving foolishly (meaning that if they are not serious about the other, they are not being considerate by sharing so much). All of this is relative to the people involved, however. I am known for being relatively open about my life, but at the same time, I do take measures to keep my real world information private from 99.9% of those whom I encounter in the industry.

Bottom line: Are you still hobbying for the reasons you set out to? If so, great. Are you able to keep up with your habits monetarily? If so, more power to you! Is your ATF satisfied with your arrangement or are there signs of resentment? Deal with this immediately. Are there signs of distancing? If so, revisit your arrangement, and scale back on the BFE. Have the two of your created a more intimate relationship, and if so, is that something that needs to be addressed? Or perhaps, you should just sit back, relax, and ENJOY THE RIDE

Kisses,

Marie
This post fits your personality perfect
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #1274
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
This post fits your personality perfect
What...professional and verbose???
Old 12-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #1275
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Dare I post a link to your latest review? Damn I have to replace my keyboard after shooting all over it. We are all waiting on your review of her now......
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women