Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47642
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2017, 07:27 AM   #1276
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
So how exactly is Mueller going to find evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia before the election by looking at emails from the transition team after the election? And you're calling Trump and his followers stupid?

Hahahahahaha right. Keep telling yourself that everything is ok. There's nothing in the emails. That's why they are loosing their shit over Mueller having them. I mean it can't be about the process because Mueller got them legally. And last time I heard, Trump was saying that a certain someone should have willingly given over their emails to the FBI. So why is it now ok to try to keep government emails away from people investigating you?

And nice way to keep moving the goalposts. You are trying to say Trump and Russia. When the investigation is into the Trump campaign and Russia colluding. And we've already seen multiple attempts at colluding with Russia from people high up in the campaign. And it's still early in the investigation. Just wait till Mueller gets ahold of those financial records. It's going to be glorious. The Trump meltdown then will be epic.

Oh and in response to your other post mentioning me. There is no way in hell Trump wins reelection (unless he drags us into a war). He is going to have a record that people will use against him, his mobilization of minorities, this investigation, he will get primaried, and he is historically unpopular. A war and even more voter suppression is his only key to a victory. And I'm sure he knows it.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:54 AM   #1277
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
There's nothing in the emails.
Read every one of them, have you?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 08:19 AM   #1278
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Read every one of them, have you?

Wait did you? Because y'all are saying that there is nothing in them. Oh ok.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:36 AM   #1279
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You know - there were so many people saying he would not make it thru his first year -and that wasn't true. Now you all have moved it to he won't make it thru the first 4 years.

You all need to prepare yourselves - Trump is gonna be office for the next 7 years unless he makes the decision not to run again. And don't forget we have the secret Trump voters and they never say a word - they just love Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
Lol. And Papadopoulos? And Gates? And Russian sanctions?

7 more years? I doubt he makes it through his first 4.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:00 AM   #1280
gfejunkie

Quote:
Wait did you? Because y'all are saying that there is nothing in them. Oh ok.
I don't see that anywhere. You're the only one in the habit of spouting shit you can't prove.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:07 AM   #1281
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't see that anywhere. You're the only one in the habit of spouting shit you can't prove.

Wait, so you're admitting that these emails may present evidence that people associated with the campaign/transition colluded with Russia? Perfect.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #1282
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Hahahahahaha right. Keep telling yourself that everything is ok. There's nothing in the emails. That's why they are loosing their shit over Mueller having them. I mean it can't be about the process because Mueller got them legally. And last time I heard, Trump was saying that a certain someone should have willingly given over their emails to the FBI. So why is it now ok to try to keep government emails away from people investigating you?

And nice way to keep moving the goalposts. You are trying to say Trump and Russia. When the investigation is into the Trump campaign and Russia colluding. And we've already seen multiple attempts at colluding with Russia from people high up in the campaign. And it's still early in the investigation. Just wait till Mueller gets ahold of those financial records. It's going to be glorious. The Trump meltdown then will be epic.

Oh and in response to your other post mentioning me. There is no way in hell Trump wins reelection (unless he drags us into a war). He is going to have a record that people will use against him, his mobilization of minorities, this investigation, he will get primaried, and he is historically unpopular. A war and even more voter suppression is his only key to a victory. And I'm sure he knows it.
So basically your argument is "You just wait and see!" Yeah, how's that been working out for you so far?

And one other thing, he's mobilizing minorities all right, into jobs! He'll win re-election is a landslide.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 10:16 AM   #1283
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
So basically your argument is "You just wait and see!" Yeah, how's that been working out for you so far?

And one other thing, he's mobilizing minorities all right, into jobs! He'll win re-election is a landslide.
Wait and see? Yes that's how an investigation goes. You collect evidence over time and then you see what comes out at the end. I know it's a fascinating, groundbreaking technique. How has it been working out for me so far? Pretty good. A couple of indictments. Two Trump campaign members cooperating as witnesses. New information about liddle Donnie and his lies. Remember in July when he told us no one had contact with Russia, when he had contact himself. Then after that came out he said well there was no follow up, but he followed up. Then there is Jared and his continued lies about contacts with Russians. Yeah this investigation is in it's early stages and it's already had plenty of hits.

As for Trump with minorities... Yeah I don't think his stance on DACA is going to give him overwhelming support from Hispanic voters. And I know that he isn't winning over any African American voters. He isn't doing anything special for minorities. Stop pretending that job numbers haven't been going up for 8 years now. Actually look at the policies Trump has pushed through, they have been detrimental to minority communities. He will not win in a landslide. He barely won last time and that's with a lower turnout. Turnout won't be low in 2020. He ain't winning reelection without a war.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #1284
gfejunkie

Quote:
Wait, so you're admitting that these emails may present evidence that people associated with the campaign/transition colluded with Russia? Perfect.
I don't know. I haven't read them. You're the one who said "there's nothing in the emails". Now, prove it.

The fact that Mueller had to illegally obtain post-election administration emails tells me he still hasn't found any evidence of "collusion" during the election... And won't ever find any. Because there isn't any to find.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:18 AM   #1285
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a helpful link to check to see if some people have TDS.

Trump Derangement Syndrome: An American Epidemic
https://youtu.be/iD0CYKK_mMo
Old 12-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #1286
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know. I haven't read them. You're the one who said "there's nothing in the emails". Now, prove it.

The fact that Mueller had to illegally obtain post-election administration emails tells me he still hasn't found any evidence of "collusion" during the election... And won't ever find any. Because there isn't any to find.

Hahahahahahaha. Mueller’s team didn’t get the emails illegally. They went through the proper protocol. They went to GSA and got them. GSA is headed up by a Trump appointee. They LEGALLY got them. The Trump team was told that by using their their devices, materials would not be held back from any law enforcement. The emails were using .gov, as in government property.

That’s why they went to Congress and not the courts. They have no legal standing to prevent Mueller from having the emails. But nice try.

And again, we don’t know what Mueller and his team knows. Investigations take time. But there have been people associated with the campaign cooperating for lesser crimes. If those people didn’t do anything wrong, they wouldn’t be in the situations they are in.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #1287
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
it looks like trump gave out highly classified info to the russians in the oval office..
WTF?!? Two Presidents discussed classified information?!?
Like are they supposed to talk about golf, grand-kids and holiday cookie recipes?!?

Guess you didn't like President TRUMP giving Vlad the heads up on the terrorist cell operating in Ruskie-ville either.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:24 PM   #1288
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Guess you didn't like President TRUMP giving Vlad the heads up on the terrorist cell operating in Ruskie-ville either.
OMG, you're right! It's a gotcha moment! Putin's thank-you call to Trumpy yesterday is PROOF of their collusion! Somebody tell Mueller!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 01:04 PM   #1289
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Here's a helpful link to check to see if some people have TDS.

Trump Derangement Syndrome: An American Epidemic
https://youtu.be/iD0CYKK_mMo
Loved that!!!
What a smart young lady!
She even made one especially for millsy...

Old 12-18-2017, 01:12 PM   #1290
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

She's good. Millsy should thank her for educating his stupid ass.

Quote:
Loved that!!!
What a smart young lady!
She even made one especially for millsy...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women