Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41752
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36116
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2016, 09:37 AM   #1291
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

And I thought mod pussy never got banned.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:45 AM   #1292
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
DG????

Mandels
Gross Gott im Himmel!
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 11:23 AM   #1293
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
And I thought mod pussy never got banned.

Then you have never heard of Tara Evans.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 04:43 AM   #1294
Guest040217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Wolfturd
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=246532
Guest040217 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 08:12 AM   #1295
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

He self imploded again
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 08:53 AM   #1296
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

User ID: 244648
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, not trying to stir any trouble but a friend and I are really befuddled about rules, interpretation of the rules, what appears to be blatant bias and favoritism by staff members and factors affecting decisions to ban and the length of these bans. It appears also that the site is run differently in different cities obvious examples being Dallas and Houston.

Now hear me out and give me a chance to speak because I am attempting to do so in a rational manner and believe the subject to have merit... Kitty Lamour is a close friend of mine. I have been around and observant to all the events leading up to her ultimately being banned for a month not even signing back in when that ban was up only to be informed she was banned for an additional 6 months.

Leading up to this ban and what drove her to her breaking point was persistent and uncontrolled viscous character assassination, slandering, cyber bullying and large amounts of libel or out and out lies being spread as truth about her. She had multiple fake reviews written on her and even had proof that several of the reviews were written by a banned member posting under multiple handles. One of the reviews he claimed to have seen her when she had proof she wasn't even in the state of Tx but was in NYC. (Roundtrip airfare receipts and sales receipts showing NYC address and dates further proving she was not in Tx and absolute proof combined with the other that the review(s) were false. Staff would not acknowledge her but allowed the defaming and incorrect reviews to stay up.

Everybody reaches a breaking point when they finally say enough is enough and she was sick and tired of being portrayed as something she was not. After withstanding month after month of abuse and slander and asking MULTIPLE times for staff intervention and nothing happening. (Yes, Dorky was banned for trolling but I am speaking of the REAL trolls who continue unabated and at full speed ahead. I do not need to point fingers we all know who they are because they frequent between Dallas and Houston forums. When she defended herself she was pointed out with blinding quickness. Her reasons stated for that ban were: 1. Unneccessary rudeness. Give me a break, after the abuse she endured for how many months asked for help over and over and they ban HER for unnecessary rudeness and let the trolls carry on. SMH 2. Forbidden topic. OK wtf she mentioned in self defense when being accused of being a alcoholic and other things that she was hypotensive it was impossible for her to drink especially heavily and mentioned she had tried 420 ONE TIME and it had made her blind due to her brain not getting enough oxygen caused by the severe drop in blood pressure. She was BANNED for that shit right there. OK... Then somebody explain this and all the other myriad posts where the poster is simply corrected?

Quote:
TO GET PERSONAL... I was ** ***** pretty bad at the time too. I went to rehab for 2 months and I'm still sober to this day. Not ashamed of what I did, I'm actually proud I wanted to change. When i see people now, its comoletely completely different and enjoyable! My old clients can tell the difference too.

Just want to know what some men think when visiting my showcase.

Thanks ��������������

Staff edit, Spice- While I can appreciate and respect your desire to explain your personal struggles, it is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well. Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

So, she serves the ban, tries to log back in and come to find out she is banned for 6 months. BANNED for 6 months, no warning, no clue just banned. Why? because she said that she would reveal someone's multiple handle. It is done daily on this site. She felt it was for the safety of the community, she had no idea at all she would be banned for saying she would tell someone's double handle.

Example... The plight of Dorian Gray...OBSG and David Free, etc. etc ad nauseum... Kitty is a provider this is how she makes a living folks, a 6 month ban for threatening to reveal a double handle. The reason was outing was not tolerated. How is this outing? She would never have revealed real life info. Kitty has been around too long to be that stupid. She wanted to expose a double handle. Her reward? Banished to the dangers of having to work BP to make a living now she is banned from here where she was relatively safe. SMDH...

Somebody explain this. Please. Because I'm really and truly sick at my stomach at the unjust way providers get treated around here. So what if the mod didn't like Kitty, he still has to be fair. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Kitty's ban should be lifted. Or she should at least have been allowed to speak in her own behalf that she had no intention of "outing" anyone and would never stoop to exposing anyone to harm by posting anything real life. She was a long term member and totally knew better and believes strongly in the wrongness of outing she was only threatening to reveal someone with double handles. She never even actually did it. Six months? Seven total? Come on yall. Really?

I'm right here with Kitty and she wants you all to know that this is truth and this is how it really goes down with what should be on the up and up.
tsjasmine is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:21 AM   #1297
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Edited for topic purposes.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:22 AM   #1298
GringoakaHG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

^^ Mods are no LE(who can also do mistakes)and they are just like any of us. Yes I'm with you in requesting ban lift on your friend. banning affect much on providers vs us.
GringoakaHG is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:29 AM   #1299
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

A "friend" did not type all that
Do your time and read the guidelines when you come back
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:31 AM   #1300
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I've directly explained this to Kitty. You can reveal a secondary handle. What you CANNOT do is connect a GUESTED handle to an ACTIVE handle. Handles that are GUESTED are done so for security reasons. Threatening to connect a current handle to a GUESTED handle is considered a threat to out and subject to a 6 month ban. The bans in regards to outing and threats to out are ZERO TOLERANCE. Its probably the most strictly followed guideline on this site.
Grace, how do you know it was a GUESTED handle? How does anyone know since they banned her without even being able to explain herself. Maybe and probably due to her issues with the reviews... I'd say it was not a GUESTED handle but a BANNED handle with multiple accounts. Hmmm... You are always quick to put Kitty down Grace, quick to post your opinion anytime she's involved but could you accept for once that maybe just maybe she was done dirty?
Old 11-27-2016, 09:34 AM   #1301
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem View Post
A "friend" did not type all that
Do your time and read the guidelines when you come back
Yes a friend. A long time friend. Who is right here in Kitty's condo and yes I am speaking of her and for her. Do her time? Ok let everyone else who jumps on the double handle bandwagon be banned for six months. Let everyone who mentions a forbidden topic be banned. Let everyone who defends themselves against a troll be banned. Hear ye hear ye the judge has spoken. Bring on the tar and feathers while we are at it. Pull your self righteous head out of your self righteous ass and see this for what it is. An injustice.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:37 AM   #1302
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no dog in that fight but....

I'm just wondering why you didn't make a new thread for this?
Mods will be pointing for "off topic" soon... This is just the banned LIST, not discussion... or wait...
Let me grab my....

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:38 AM   #1303
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Am I mistaken or was Kitty being banned not mentioned in this thread?
Old 11-27-2016, 09:39 AM   #1304
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

My best guess is that the party that she directly threatened reported it to the mods with the full history. Though, I'm not the party involved, so I couldn't speak on that with certainty-- just expressing what I would do if I were in the same position and threatened with outing.

I've at no point in this thread "put Kitty down". As far as I'm concerned, any issues between the two of us have been put to bed. However, you are not Kitty. I'm willing to bet that if she were to ask a mod for an explanation, she'd receive a similar explanation to the one I gave her when this all went down.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:44 AM   #1305
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For the negative nancy who claims I am not a friend.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women