Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 02:55 PM   #121
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
My guess is a lot of people might find my 1954 Jaguar and my 1961 Austin Healey are plenty sexy.
Holy hell yeah!
Just the thought of those two babies in a garage turns me on immensely.

How much just to touch one?
You can screen away.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:57 PM   #122
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Where did he say that? Not having been party to the conversation in question, you tried to flog the dude with a logical fallacy (to wit, a rather giant strawman) that you derived on zero evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Well darlings
I can't even entertain the idea of hanging out with someone whom I can't verify.
I don't ask for much, in fact I know I ask for a lot less info than some do.
I don't care where you work, live or frequent. I don't want more than a name, number and references from most.
Do I even have to say uh...well she said that and then he said he would gather the info she needed. So I'm going to go with...da faqu? Come on now...you are smarter than this.

Quote:
"I know someone with a Florida notary, who happens to be in PA at the moment.
I'd be happy to help. LMK"
I'm sorry...please quote the part of the law that says a whore is not allowed to own and operate business in 2 different states?

Not some of your best thinking here tannana.

Nice try on the attempted outting by posting that thread in the first place.

BTW record fucking timing on the sale of your "Florida House". Please do tell, I'm sure everyone wants to know how you sold a house in less than 2 weeks, start to finish! Bravo!

Jump back in your lesbian-mobile...let the big boys bash me. They will never let you in their circle jerk...as anything except the bottom.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:58 PM   #123
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Where did he say that? Not having been party to the conversation in question, you tried to flog the dude with a logical fallacy (to wit, a rather giant strawman) that you derived on zero evidence.

Quote:
Well darlings
I can't even entertain the idea of hanging out with someone whom I can't verify.
I don't ask for much, in fact I know I ask for a lot less info than some do.
I don't care where you work, live or frequent. I don't want more than a name, number and references from most.
Do I even have to say uh...well she said that and then he said he would gather the info she needed. So I'm going to go with...da faqu? Come on now...you are smarter than this.

Try again. #BashFail

Quote:
"I know someone with a Florida notary, who happens to be in PA at the moment.
I'd be happy to help. LMK"
I'm sorry...please quote the part of the law that says a whore is not allowed to own and operate business in 2 different states?

Not some of your best thinking here tannana.

Nice try on the attempted outting by posting that thread in the first place.

BTW record fucking timing on the sale of your "Florida House". Please do tell, I'm sure everyone wants to know how you sold a house in less than 2 weeks, start to finish! Bravo!

Jump back in your lesbian-mobile...let the big boys bash me. They will never let you in their circle jerk...as anything except the bottom.
Old 07-26-2018, 03:35 PM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
What the fuck was I going to out? Hey I dated your husband for the last 5 months? He was never a client.

Again your facts are off there bambini. Any other regurgitated bullshit you want to attempt to throw out there?

BTW y'all he is getting all this bullshit from CharlieGirl who threatened me on several occasions, outted me to people on my personal Facebook, told people where I live
..where my kid lives..and where my kid went to school, got into several public fist fights with providers, one of which the cops were involved at a strip club after a golf happy hour in Ohio, stalked the shit out of airel the amazing, freaked on just about every girl who has fucked PI, threatened to out TOS to the cops. Oh and she has a CRAZY amount of info on people.

BTW, has she told you she also has a habit of fucking my ex's?

Perhaps finding a different source that is accurate might be good for you?

Oh...and one last note...
It's my personal favorite here...

WHY YOU ARE ACTUALLY STALKING PROVIDERS BAMBINO? Why do you know so much about who I date? You have admitted, here for all to see, that YOU are actually the STALKER!

BTW, lol thanks for the boost in my PM box as guys just found out I date hobbyists, thanks to your stalker ass.

I'm sorry...I'm built like what again? Pic taken three days ago.
Christ! How many dumbfucks do you date? Why pay? You were a home wrecker either way. You threatened to tell his wife about your affair. If it was one. He quit the hobby just like DGs guy from Erie did. All I know is I’ve met you twice recently. Some guys must be really hard up. I’m 60 and look younger than you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:03 PM   #125
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
So since we are putting Gabby's life all out there like this...yes I date hobbyists. Many people date within their networking field. This is mine.
And here I though you owned the second largest web design firm which would have made that your networking field -

After all, that is what you said. Tough to keep all your lies straight isn't it Gabby
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:05 PM   #126
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And here I though you owned the second largest web design firm which would have made that your networking field -

After all, that is what you said. Tough to keep all your lies straight isn't it Gabby
Yeah, pretty obvious when people lie. Pretty funny when they try to rationalize their lies. And then they’re persistent by telling more lies
Old 07-26-2018, 04:52 PM   #127
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Christ! How many dumbfucks do you date? Why pay? You were a home wrecker either way.
So why fuck home wrecking whores then?
I'm sure your next indys vouch will not be a home wrecking whore...she will only see single hobbyists.

But wait...he was so afraid he quit the board, right? So riddle me this stalker...

Did he quit before or after CharlieGirl fucked him to get back at me for not inviting her to my Christmas party AFTER she threatened to kill me?
BTW...That was almost 2 months AFTER our relationship ended...so yeah I see how scared he must have been!

Dear fucking lord you are the biggest attention seeking, cry baby whore here bambini.

Any other personal info you'd like Mr. STALKER?
Wanna taste the load I just swallowed too?
I'm sure it's still fresh on my tongue...
or are you so far up my ass that you are meeting my breakfast with your tongue?
Just trying to gage the level of stalking you ARE doing here bambini. STALKER!

And berryberry you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. At least bambini has some of his facts straight. Have a seat circle jerker.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:56 PM   #128
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why fuck home wrecking whores then?
I'm sure your next indys vouch will not be a home wrecking whore...she will only see single hobbyists.

But wait...he was so afraid he quit the board, right? So riddle me this stalker...

Did he quit before or after CharlieGirl fucked him to get back at me for not inviting her to my Christmas party AFTER she threatened to kill me?
BTW...That was almost 2 months AFTER our relationship ended...so yeah I see how scared he must have been!

Dear fucking lord you are the biggest attention seeking, cry baby whore here bambini.

Any other personal info you'd like Mr. STALKER?
Wanna taste the load I just swallowed too?
I'm sure it's still fresh on my tongue...
or are you so far up my ass that you are meeting my breakfast with your tongue?
Just trying to gage the level of stalking you ARE doing here bambini. STALKER!

And berryberry you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. At least bambini has some of his facts straight. Have a seat circle jerker.
Sad, very sad and pathetic. You go girl. Wherever you're going, nobody knows. Including you.
Old 07-26-2018, 05:11 PM   #129
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Um...with the exception of Acerem that I've known for years...

How many of those guys did I date when I lived in Florida? Oh right...none of them, because they weren't in my networking field at the time.

You, berryberry, have not even figured out the game the mean ole boy, circle jerkers are playing yet...let alone stepped up to the table.

Try to catch up. I've been back since last spring. But hey, thanks for telling me who my network is. What the fuck did I ever do with out you to inform me of such things?

Back to your circle jerk try outs!

So STALKER...
is that the best you can do? You make claims against two providers without a lick of proof...and then admit to stalking.

Come on...this is weak. You spew forth regurgitated half stories...and then refuse to provide any PROOF.

Bambino is a STALKER!

Old 07-26-2018, 06:35 PM   #130
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
How many of those guys did I date when I lived in Florida? Oh right...none of them, because they weren't in my networking field at the time.
Like I said, it must be hard for you to keep all your lies straight. Tattas had the same problem. Just another way you and he are so so alike
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #131
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Try again. #BashFail
Please don't assume you know exactly how I conduct my business based on what you read in my posts.

Ask your boyfriend's....

Honestly Hun, you really need to crank it back a bit.
Your attacking people who aren't even involved in this thread as well as the other posters, you defend your attempted outting by saying you were dating the man.

Darling
unless he got married after you started "dating" any attempt at contacting a wife is extortion/blackmail/ a sad desperate attention grabbing move.

Now go ahead and say how I'm butthurt about something that occurred before or I wouldn't be saying this.
Your usual MO.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:22 PM   #132
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Darling
unless he got married after you started "dating" any attempt at contacting a wife is extortion/blackmail/ a sad desperate attention grabbing move.
I'm sorry...when the fuck did I ever threaten to contact anyones wife?

Extortion and blackmail are your bff's MO, not mine. You know she friend requests hobbyists on Facebook then plays stupid "oh you showed up on my requested friends list". She even contacted my husband in hopes he didn't know I returned to the biz...but you know this as I called you and asked wtf to do about it. She is a cancer to this community and her fucking lies are all you have to go on.

I am not the only one who has noticed your bullshit and bambinos bullshit are coming from the same source.

You have no fucking proof of any of this. My reputation was stellar until I refused to give CharlieGirl my email list of hobbyists because I do not trust her. So please Jinny...let's play show and tell. You show your proof and I'll tell you to fuck off, because you have none.

You'll notice my one ex...who very publicly doesn't like me is not saying I'm an extortionist or a stalker. I even saw him in public with what appeared to be an SO and never blinked. In fact he didn't even know we were in the same arena till I sent him a snap saying I just got fucked in the bathroom.

Oh, and don't call me darling. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:27 PM   #133
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sorry...when the fuck did I ever threaten to contact anyones wife?

Extortion and blackmail are your bff's MO, not mine. You know she friend requests hobbyists on Facebook then plays stupid "oh you showed up on my requested friends list". She even contacted my husband in hopes he didn't know I returned to the biz...but you know this as I called you and asked wtf to do about it. She is a cancer to this community and her fucking lies are all you have to go on.

I am not the only one who has noticed your bullshit and bambinos bullshit are coming from the same source.

You have no fucking proof of any of this. My reputation was stellar until I refused to give CharlieGirl my email list of hobbyists because I do not trust her. So please Jinny...let's play show and tell. You show your proof and I'll tell you to fuck off, because you have none.

You'll notice my one ex...who very publicly doesn't like me is not saying I'm an extortionist or a stalker. I even saw him in public with what appeared to be an SO and never blinked. In fact he didn't even know we were in the same arena till I sent him a snap saying I just got fucked in the bathroom.

Oh, and don't call me darling. Thanks.
Maybe I’ll get a hold of Captain. And set you straight?
Old 07-26-2018, 07:44 PM   #134
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe I’ll get a hold of Captain. And set you straight?
I'm not sure what the threat is here...but please do! We'll all go to lunch. Invite tannana too. Afterward you can excuse yourself bambini while I fuck those two...for free, again. You can watch if you want. They both have amazing stamina so you might be there for a while.

Stop stalking me. My dating life is none of your business. None of the guys you have mentioned paid me while we dated...therefore it is not hobby related and you are stalking me. You just said yourself that you'll have to get a hold of captain so you're not getting your info from him. Acerem would never participate in your bullshit. And tannana has made no claims to support your bullshit either.

Just keep trying there bambini-stalker. One of these days you'll figure it out.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure what the threat is here...but please do! We'll all go to lunch. Invite tannana too. Afterward you can excuse yourself bambini while I fuck those two...for free, again. You can watch if you want. They both have amazing stamina so you might be there for a while.

Stop stalking me. My dating life is none of your business. None of the guys you have mentioned paid me while we dated...therefore it is not hobby related and you are stalking me. You just said yourself that you'll have to get a hold of captain so you're not getting your info from him. Acerem would never participate in your bullshit. And tannana has made no claims to support your bullshit either.

Just keep trying there bambini-stalker. One of these days you'll figure it out.
How about this, you invite all your BFs to lunch. They need group help.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women