Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Same holds true with Paterno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Look, I got to this thread from a link in another forum. I wasn’t talking to you. YOU are obsessed with me not the other way around. You are the only one that believes what comes out of your mouth. SO I’LL SAY IT AGAIN. LEAVE ME ALONE.

You said she was evil. When called on it you said she was shallow, and THAT is what makes her evil. You’re wrong. Shallow is neither evil nor shallow. Quite the contrary, she is intelligent and obviously the object of your ire.
I will comment on any thread I see fit to. You are in every thread; I assume because you have nothing else to do.

There you go assuming once again. I said not thnking you can be evil is evil. I said Summerhill thinks I am evil and I think the same of her. No big deal.

Bullshit. You’ve called me. You’ve sent me numerous emails and PM’s, many of which are threatening. I don’t have the time now, unlike you, I have things to do so I don’t have time to point out all the times you comment directly to me when I’m not addressing you at all. When you go into other threads and try to bait me into continuing a puerile discussion with you. You’ve started numerous threads about me. I’ve had to have mods delete things you’ve said about me that are blatantly untrue. YOU ARE A STALKER. Leave me alone, and I’ll not accuse you of anything.

Just because you want it to be such, doesn't make it so.

Your words...sum up this thread quite nicely.

Quote:
. Just because you want it to be such, doesn't make it so. .

Quote:
You brought up the atomic bombs; I brought up the Final Solution. Stop acting stupid. They are both WWII phenomena. My point was that many Germans didn’t think the Final Solution was evil which it obviously is. Thus your point of personal perspective as to what defines evil is incorrect.

Do you think the Japs thought dropping the two atomic bombs on innocent civilians a good thing? You can not seem to muster the courage to answer that question.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #122
your taylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115986

I personally LOVEEE haters... they are my motivation.
Whenever you have haters that means your doing something right so therefore DON'T STOP doing what you do
Old 03-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #123
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'll sleep better tonight knowing that I have your permission to hate you...
If you don't like this kid, then YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

Old 03-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Hatred is a deadly disease of the mind and of the heart.

Personally, I find it troubling that this disease is spreading so rampantly.

The people that hate the most are the ones who pollute the world and damage themselves the most with this virulent poison.

You should consider my words before you continue on your path, but if you are determined to hate me, then .

. . . So be it!

FG, I do not hate you.

I do not care for ignorance though. Yours or mine. Problem is we are all afflicted with it. No earth shattering news there.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #125
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Wow! How on Earth did I miss this thread Chalked full of goodness?!?

People hate me all the time...... actually.... that's not true.... I am beloved by all who have ever met me/read my posts........ Or something like that.....

JaD
Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #126
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This thread is one of the funniest i've read so far this year.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #127
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hatred is a deadly disease of the mind and of the heart.

Personally, I find it troubling that this disease is spreading so rampantly.

The people that hate the most are the ones who pollute the world and damage themselves the most with this virulent poison.

You should consider my words before you continue on your path, but if you are determined to hate me, then .

. . . So be it!

If that was true this board would have no members left in it. Oh maybe a Mod or two and few Hookers.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:19 AM   #128
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you think the Japs thought dropping the two atomic bombs on innocent civilians a good thing? You can not seem to muster the courage to answer that question.
I don’t care what they think. Don’t start nothin’; won’t be nothin’ seems to ring true for that statement.

Quote:
Hot damn I was out on the links and had a few CBA's. Boy I'll say! Olivia the answer to your question about posting my pm's or emails is hell no. Send me the ones in question so I can take out any personal information of mine. You have not shown very good judgement in this regard as far as I am concerned. I will address all those other half truth when I get near a computer.
You read this stuff on your I Phone in living color 24/7? Wow. I take it you are near a computer now since you responded to me. So……………dealing with the half-truths???

Seems this is all you had to say:

Quote:
Just because you want it to be such, doesn't make it so.

Your words...sum up this thread quite nicely.
Ya, that’s what I thought. Nada. Now leave me alone.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #129
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Got your color answer and the reason for this thread. Fast Gunn, get away from the TV and the computer...

Old 03-06-2012, 04:01 AM   #130
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Sarcasm

I'm sure I'm not the only one you hate.

If there was a prize for sarcasm you'd win it without competition.

. . . Maybe one day my message will get through that thick skull, but feel free to pollute yourself until then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'll sleep better tonight knowing that I have your permission to hate you...
Old 03-06-2012, 04:24 AM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don’t care what they think. Don’t start nothin’; won’t be nothin’ seems to ring true for that statement.

Ya, that’s what I thought. Nada. Now leave me alone

Quote:

Quote:

You read this stuff on your I Phone in living color 24/7? Wow. I take it you are near a computer now since you responded to me. So……………dealing with the half-truths???

I do not have an I Phone, God Damn you are full of false assumptions.

I said I was playing golf and more than a few people contacted me with a Crazy Bitch Alert. Sure 'nuff, you were at it again. Wanting to post pm's and e-mails while distorting the order of events. I had said you could but please send me the material in question before hand so I could edit out any personal information seeing how you and I do not agree on just wtf is personal information and what is not.

On to the half truths... you are not an honest person, IMHO. You used to be but you seem blinded with hate. Everyone that knows us both has told me that you are a danger and to quit playing into your silly hand of drumming up business. I am actually starting to agree with them.

So if you want to argue the merits of evil with others you will have to do so with someone else. Anybody that says, ''I don’t care what they think. Don’t start nothin’; won’t be nothin’ seems to ring true for that statement.'' is not here to have a rational discussion.

All you have to do to get your wish of me leaving you alone is for you to do the same. If so this should be the last of our discussion(s). Unless of course you insist on posting pm's and then I reserve to right to put things in proper context.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #132
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
I'm sure I'm not the only one you hate.
Never said I hate you...I said I'd sleep better having your permission to do so...I don't hate you, you're the little ball of couch lint that the cat keeps batting around the living room floor...how can I hate couch lint?

Quote:
If there was a prize for sarcasm you'd win it without competition.
Well of course I would. If there was no competition I'd win by default...duh...

Quote:
Maybe one day my message will get through that thick skull...
Doubtful. While I understand 'stupid' and speak it frequently to talk to people in their native language, I never let myself be swayed by it...
Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #133
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Ya, that’s what I thought. Nada. Now leave me alone

I do not have an I Phone, God Damn you are full of false assumptions.
Ok, smart phone. You always saying you are typing from you phone so forgive the typos. Doesn’t make it a lie, and I use I Phone in the generic.

Quote:
I said I was playing golf and more than a few people contacted me with a Crazy Bitch Alert. Sure 'nuff, you were at it again. Wanting to post pm's and e-mails while distorting the order of events. I had said you could but please send me the material in question before hand so I could edit out any personal information seeing how you and I do not agree on just wtf is personal information and what is not.
CBA? LOL You know that could apply to you. You are like the Unsinkable Molly Brown. You absolutely never quit. You twist and turn everything you THINK you hear until you are “right” in your head. If you’d just debate on the merits and stopped trying to be the Chief Navel Gazer or right all the time, you’d have much more fun.

It was more of a rhetorical question than anything. You tried to say you don’t stalk me, I was pointing out that you do. I was answering this post:

Quote:

That is the only contact I have had with you. WTF are you talking about? What are you trying to imply?

I have zero contact with Olivia Howard off this board ladies and gents....(other than when she pm'd me and another time I called her when I thought she had mentioned something of a personal nature)

This just isn’t true. You called a few folks trying to get my number on that thread about what’s his name in the Hole THEN the other time. You’ve sent me numerous emails and PM’s some threatening. I sent you a PM telling you that I was ignoring you not everyone and left it at that hoping that's you'd get the hint and leave me alone. God knows what was in the the two PM's you sent back; I didn't read them. You’ve posted blatant and assumed untruths which you admitted to jumping the gun on; and that I’ve had to have a moderator remove. You’ve started two threads about me. When I cut you off you continue to try to get me to respond in the same thread and on multiple other threads. Now you’ve taken to not referring to me by name, but mentioning something that EVERYONE knows who and what you are referring to, and then try to say “Who me? Stalker? I never mentioned your name.” Do you think people other than you believe that?

Quote:
On to the half truths... you are not an honest person, IMHO. You used to be but you seem blinded with hate. Everyone that knows us both has told me that you are a danger and to quit playing into your silly hand of drumming up business. I am actually starting to agree with them.
I post here for my amusement and entertainment that’s all. I don’t hate you. I don’t hate anyone on this board. A couple people I don’t like, but hate – no. The people that say “she’s drumming up business” are people that don’t like me or like to gossip. Let them have at it. I get it. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea neither are you. That’s fine.

You said you were going to back up the half-truths when you got back to a computer. You didn’t. You just posted in big font and add a smiley face. The facts are the facts.

Quote:
So if you want to argue the merits of evil with others you will have to do so with someone else. Anybody that says, ''I don’t care what they think. Don’t start nothin’; won’t be nothin’ seems to ring true for that statement.'' is not here to have a rational discussion.
You used to debate, but you’ve changed. You want to pontificate AT me. Again, that’s fine, but you used to not do it with me. I think it has to do with me becoming a moderator elsewhere. You’ll say that’s wrong, but it seems to me that’s the case.

The honest answer to your question is that I don’t care what the Japanese think. The bombs ended the war and ultimately lives were saved. They attacked a nation at peace. If they hadn’t done that, they wouldn’t have gotten nuked. Bet the Chinese weren’t sad we nuked Japan and ended the their brutal occupation of China. If D-Day hadn’t worked Roosevelt and Churchill’s fall back position was a nuclear strike on Germany. Luckily for all of Europe, D-Day was a success.

At the sixtieth anniversary of D-Day at Normandy, the Germans wanted to attend. They tried to say they were a “victim” of the Nazis too. That’s a joke, but it goes to my point about them not believing that either the Final Solution was evil or couldn’t admit culpability in it. Clinton told them no, they could not participate.

Quote:
All you have to do to get your wish of me leaving you alone is for you to do the same. If so this should be the last of our discussion(s). Unless of course you insist on posting pm's and then I reserve to right to put things in proper context.
I don’t follow you around the board, that’s what you do to me. Please if you want to debate, debate, but leave the endless do-loops out of it then we can go back to enjoying our exchanges. If not, then leave me alone.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #134
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't hate anyone, but I do think I have some people who just don't like me for whatever reason. Even after I've tried to make up with people I don't get along with, they may or may not still be an asshole or a bitch to me... And that's okay with me.
If I've tried to get to the bottom of things with someone who dislikes me without any kind of resolution, I just move on because I know I've done my part..
And as I like to say, people who try to bring you down only do so because you're above them.. I don't stoop to anyone's level of immaturity or foolishness. If they choose to hang on to their ill feelings, I let them do so because I usually do all that I can to try to patch things up.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #135
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Ok..... I think we have seen enough Olivia and WTF's back and forth..... you kids go play in the Spider Hole now....... be adults, move on, and enough with the spamming of the National forums of you two continually saying "Stop Stalking Me!!" and "Leave Me Alone!!"...... I like you both, and think you are both very sharp, fun people..... but that shit needs to find an end already.... you're both better than that.......

JaD
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women