Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160643
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #121
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That was like I was getting my car washed and was posting from my phone.

Do you believe in the content of ones character or put more stock in the color of their skin?

Running words together is like the color of one skin whereas the truth of ones post is the content of their character.

Can you address the truthfulness of the post?

Or do you want to concentrate on the words running together?
LOL! Leave it to WTF to turn my post into something racist. You are too much!

You seriously need help, but are so much fun to watch.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #122
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default You ARE an idiot, I.B.

Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Hey, Stupid, five of the scores of reasons I'm most pleased with are:

1. The troops are now on their way back from Iraq. On Bush's time table! Bush's timetable was clearly spelled out on that carrier with his Mission Accomplished sign, moron!
2. So far, we've averted the biggest depression since 1929 despite what obstructionist racist, Teapartiers have tried to do. Unsubstantiated and you have nothing but "guesstimations" to support your claim. Your ad hominem statement shows you for the racist you are. You don't read economic sources, do you, moron?

3. We've got a start on a health care system (albeit not a perfect one) that will prevent insurers from claiming that "life" is a "pre-existing condition". Far from perfect, and Obama, et al, lied about how much it will cost - it will be unsustainable. LMAO! The "OLD" insurance systyem WAS sustainable? LMAO They were hiking premiums at 15% to 40% per YEAR - THAT is unsustainable, moron!

4. We have recognized and begun to prove that "Corporate Welfare" makes social security and food stamps look like small potatoes.Seriously? Obama is giving corporations public money hand over fist and then he lets those corporations charge Americans for the privilege of using and losing their money. Obama is an insider on crony capitalism, but you're too drunk on the Kool Aid to see it. Did you just MISS the multi-billion dollar derivative scam Brooksley Born warned about or are you just as DUMB as you sound?

5. We got Bin Laden and 21 others out of the top 30 most wanted terrorists.Truman got Hitler and Tojo, but you and Obama think Obama is better. Yeah right. Obama? Bush's un-financed and unnecessary wars along with his penchant for deregulation (besides Wall Street and the Banksters remember Enron, et al?) caused a much more dangerous event - you know not to bring up Bush whose biggest accomplishment was cutting brush in Crawford, setting the vacation days record and being the first President to almost choke to death on a pretzel.

6. We found out that the CRA and Fannie and Freddie played minor parts in the mortgage collapse and the deregulated financial sectors of Banking and Wall Street burst the bubble with phony derivatives and internally-falsified mortgage applications. Countrywide Mortgage was Democrat crony capitalism personified! And Clinton, Dodd, Franks, Rubin and Summers all had a hand in the deregulation! Now suck on that and say it tastes like a Tootsie Roll. Who falsified the mortgage applications? Certainly not Dodd or Frank and neither did the CRA say that institutions had to loan ANY money to deadbeats or poor credit risks. The CRA was passed in 1979 and it took this long to burst the mortgage bubble? LMAO at your stupidity. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warning/view/ Go watch the link and educate yourself! AIG and Countrywide used worthless and badly-modeled derivatives to replace the more strictly regulated "mortgage default insurance" policies that were scrutinized by insurance commissioners all across the country and by experienced actuaries.

I've got lots more but first, I.B., I think you should go to ANGER MANAGEMENT about your misplaced hatred for Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No, you misunderstand. I dislike Obama. It's jackasses like you that really piss me off.
Get it right! You dislike Obama because you are dumb and misinformed. You feel worse toward me for pointing that out.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #123
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, IB may be misinformed, but I dislike Obama because he is a marxist. I also dislike Romney and Gingrich. They are Marxist lite.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I think you are growing senile cutie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! Leave it to WTF to turn my post into something racist. You are too much!

You seriously need help, but are so much fun to watch.

It was a post on being shallow. Not on you being a recist. I have no idea if you are or not , you do not appear to be. You do seem ignorant on the topic though.

I could have said ,"Do you judge a book by its cover?''

I had given you actual facts to counter you claim or 'belief' that Lee Atwater could not be believed.

That is like you not believing OJ if he told you he killed Nocle because he had stated earlier that he did not kill her. You would be right , he lied abot killing her, or he lied about not killing her but with all the other evidence....
. Reagan did indeed employ a racist Southern Strategy. Shit if I were to go to the birth place of the KKK and proclaim that the "South is go'n rise again!" , you might think I was for slavery or segregation. That is basically wtf Reagan did.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #125
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're full of shit, but very entertaining.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #126
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Shall we dance...

1. The troops are now on their way back from Iraq. On Bush's time table! Bush's timetable was clearly spelled out on that carrier with his Mission Accomplished sign, moron!
There was a time table that had nothing to do with the banner on the USS Lincoln which was posted by the Welfare and Rec fund, not George Bush. To point out the obvious that banner was for the deployment and not the war. No, Bush intended for us to win in Iraq which we did after the surge (which Senator Obama opposed). Then we were to maintain a training and reaction force in country until it was determined that it was stable. With all the talk it is far from stable. So Bush would have kept people in place but there would have been a draw down as happened. If there is a broken peace and a waste of sacrifice of our men and women then that is on Obama.
2. So far, we've averted the biggest depression since 1929 despite what obstructionist racist, Teapartiers have tried to do. Unsubstantiated and you have nothing but "guesstimations" to support your claim. Your ad hominem statement shows you for the racist you are. You don't read economic sources, do you, moron?
The Tea Party tried to create a depression??? This economic down turn started long before the first Tea party or the phrase was uttered. Are you insane? As for the Tea Party, they want responsive government, a balanced budget, a pull back of government interference in our lives, and sound fiscal management. Those sound like fighting words to me...
3. We've got a start on a health care system (albeit not a perfect one) that will prevent insurers from claiming that "life" is a "pre-existing condition". Far from perfect, and Obama, et al, lied about how much it will cost - it will be unsustainable. LMAO! The "OLD" insurance systyem WAS sustainable? LMAO They were hiking premiums at 15% to 40% per YEAR - THAT is unsustainable, moron! They have reevaluated the numbers and the Obama care program is unsustainable. it only looked good on paper when you had 10 years of input before the output. If this program was so good then why has the Obama administration issued over 2000 exemptions?

4. We have recognized and begun to prove that "Corporate Welfare" makes social security and food stamps look like small potatoes.Seriously? Obama is giving corporations public money hand over fist and then he lets those corporations charge Americans for the privilege of using and losing their money. Obama is an insider on crony capitalism, but you're too drunk on the Kool Aid to see it. Did you just MISS the multi-billion dollar derivative scam Brooksley Born warned about or are you just as DUMB as you sound? Did you miss Solyndra? or any of a multitude of other donors, bundlers, or political cronies getting our money for hairbrained schemes that are failing. Washington doesn't give money to big businesses, it just takes less away with tax credits and the like.

5. We got Bin Laden and 21 others out of the top 30 most wanted terrorists.Truman got Hitler and Tojo, but you and Obama think Obama is better. Yeah right. Obama? Bush's un-financed and unnecessary wars along with his penchant for deregulation (besides Wall Street and the Banksters remember Enron, et al?) caused a much more dangerous event - you know not to bring up Bush whose biggest accomplishment was cutting brush in Crawford, setting the vacation days record and being the first President to almost choke to death on a pretzel. That vacation record was broken a long time ago by Obama. Obama was given a gun that was already aimed at the target. All he had to do with squeeze the trigger and Bin Laden was dead. It was Bush, Cheney, Rice, and Petraeous who loaded and aimed the gun. Give real credit where credit is due and maybe someday Obama will do something really impressive and then he will get credit. It is funny that everything is Bush's fault but if something good happens then it is Obama's success.

6. We found out that the CRA and Fannie and Freddie played minor parts in the mortgage collapse and the deregulated financial sectors of Banking and Wall Street burst the bubble with phony derivatives and internally-falsified mortgage applications. Countrywide Mortgage was Democrat crony capitalism personified! And Clinton, Dodd, Franks, Rubin and Summers all had a hand in the deregulation! Now suck on that and say it tastes like a Tootsie Roll. Who falsified the mortgage applications? Certainly not Dodd or Frank and neither did the CRA say that institutions had to loan ANY money to deadbeats or poor credit risks. The CRA was passed in 1979 and it took this long to burst the mortgage bubble? LMAO at your stupidity. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warning/view/ Go watch the link and educate yourself! AIG and Countrywide used worthless and badly-modeled derivatives to replace the more strictly regulated "mortgage default insurance" policies that were scrutinized by insurance commissioners all across the country and by experienced actuaries. In 2005 Bush and McCain tried to audit Fannie and Freddie (it is a matter of record) but were stopped by the Senate and Barney Frank. They made the claim that Fannie and Freddie were private organization not subject to government oversight but later said that they losses were covered by the government. Sounds like funny logic or a desperate ploy to evade scrutiny. Fannie and Freddie through the federal government informed banks and lending institutions if they didn't make loans then their petitions for mergers and the like would be turned down. Sounds like extortion.

Just so you know, Enron happened under Clinton and the bubble burst under Bush.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #127
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I actually question the paternity of Chelsea Clinton. She looks like her mother. One thing that all the women have in common with Bill Clinton is that they all said that Bill told them not to worry about getting pregnant, he had mumbs when he was younger. Jaunita Brodderick, Monica, Dolly, Jennifer all said the same thing. So is he was shooting blanks then who is Chelsea's father. If he wasn't shooting blanks but was lying to all those women what are the odds that the only woman he ever got pregnant was Hillary. The math boggles the mind and the probability is unrealistic. So who is the father of Chelsea? Ideas?

Vince Foster?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

1. The troops are now on their way back from Iraq.
On Bush's time table! Bush's timetable was clearly spelled out on that carrier with his Mission Accomplished sign, moron!
No body but you and your ilk drink that brand of Kool Aid. No way!!!

3. We've got a start on a health care system (albeit not a perfect one) that will prevent insurers from claiming that "life" is a "pre-existing condition". Far from perfect, and Obama, et al, lied about how much it will cost - it will be unsustainable. LMAO! The "OLD" insurance systyem WAS sustainable? LMAO They were hiking premiums at 15% to 40% per YEAR - THAT is unsustainable, moron!
Simply put: Obamacare is unsustainable! What part of that do you not understand? Moron!

4. We have recognized and begun to prove that "Corporate Welfare" makes social security and food stamps look like small potatoes.Seriously? Obama is giving corporations public money hand over fist and then he lets those corporations charge Americans for the privilege of using and losing their money. Obama is an insider on crony capitalism, but you're too drunk on the Kool Aid to see it. Did you just MISS the multi-billion dollar derivative scam Brooksley Born warned about or are you just as DUMB as you sound?
The one spawned by "Slick Willie's" deregulation? You dumb-ass!

5. We got Bin Laden and 21 others out of the top 30 most wanted terrorists.Truman got Hitler and Tojo, but you and Obama think Obama is better. Yeah right. Obama? Bush's un-financed and unnecessary wars along with his penchant for deregulation (besides Wall Street and the Banksters remember Enron, et al?) caused a much more dangerous event
Remember Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, it happened on "Slick Willie's” watch? - you know not to bring up Bush whose biggest accomplishment was cutting brush in Crawford, setting the vacation days record and being the first President to almost choke to death on a pretzel.Obama is still trying to figure out how to speak "Austrian". And boy-howdy does he have trouble with geography: he's been to 57 states and still has one to go; doesn't where Wyoming or Colorado are on a map, and was in Kansas but thought he was in Texas.

6. We found out that the CRA and Fannie and Freddie played minor parts in the mortgage collapse and the deregulated financial sectors of Banking and Wall Street burst the bubble with phony derivatives and internally-falsified mortgage applications. Countrywide Mortgage was Democrat crony capitalism personified! And Clinton, Dodd, Franks, Rubin and Summers all had a hand in the deregulation! Now suck on that and say it tastes like a Tootsie Roll.

Get it right! You dislike Obama because you are dumb and misinformed. You feel worse toward me for pointing that out.
Not dumb, misinformed nor delusional. OTOH, you are a self-deluded fool; that's why you don't know you are ate up with the dumb-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #129
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

J.D., You are a brainless boob with not a clue about cause and effect. After wading through your inept attempt to counter my points, I'm in disbelief that one could be so misinformed and stupid.

I'll just leave you with your last Enron comment and trying to lay Enron at the feet of the Clinton Administration when Cheney appointed an Enron official to the policy-making board, Phil Gramm's wife was a director AND it took a certain credit card giant TWO full years to arrive at the status of Bush's NUMBER ONE all-time campaign contributor by passing, in six years, the obscene dollar amount it took Enron only four years to reach with Bush in the first place. Enron was as Republican/Tea Party as you can get. Bush called Ken Lay "Kenny Boy", you moron!

And yes, the Tea Party VOWED to do whatever it took to make Obama a one-term President and that included causing the debt ceiling impasse that saw Standard & Poors lower the U.S. credit rating and both threaten and slow down the chance of a recovery.

And Iraq on Obama? How really stupid do you think the people here have to be to understand your theories are simplistic, non-factual Rush Limbaugh regurgitations?

The problem with you stupid and gullible people is that you don't realize you're stupid and gullible!

You should just get a room with that Tea Party/GOP idiot Louie Gohmert (R-TX) who had to back down off his Terror Anchor Babies story when he wouldn't report his sources or help Homeland Security investigate those sources. News flash - he didn't have any sources!

I'll bet you listen to Alex Jones and also think the moon landing was filmed on a movie set in Nevada.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Shall we dance...

There was a time table that had nothing to do with the banner on the USS Lincoln which was posted by the Welfare and Rec fund, not George Bush. To point out the obvious that banner was for the deployment and not the war. No, Bush intended for us to win in Iraq which we did after the surge (which Senator Obama opposed). Then we were to maintain a training and reaction force in country until it was determined that it was stable. With all the talk it is far from stable. So Bush would have kept people in place but there would have been a draw down as happened. If there is a broken peace and a waste of sacrifice of our men and women then that is on Obama.
The Tea Party tried to create a depression??? This economic down turn started long before the first Tea party or the phrase was uttered. Are you insane? As for the Tea Party, they want responsive government, a balanced budget, a pull back of government interference in our lives, and sound fiscal management. Those sound like fighting words to me...
3. We've got a start on a health care system (albeit not a perfect one) that will prevent insurers from claiming that "life" is a "pre-existing condition". Far from perfect, and Obama, et al, lied about how much it will cost - it will be unsustainable. LMAO! The "OLD" insurance systyem WAS sustainable? LMAO They were hiking premiums at 15% to 40% per YEAR - THAT is unsustainable, moron! They have reevaluated the numbers and the Obama care program is unsustainable. it only looked good on paper when you had 10 years of input before the output. If this program was so good then why has the Obama administration issued over 2000 exemptions?

4. We have recognized and begun to prove that "Corporate Welfare" makes social security and food stamps look like small potatoes.Seriously? Obama is giving corporations public money hand over fist and then he lets those corporations charge Americans for the privilege of using and losing their money. Obama is an insider on crony capitalism, but you're too drunk on the Kool Aid to see it. Did you just MISS the multi-billion dollar derivative scam Brooksley Born warned about or are you just as DUMB as you sound? Did you miss Solyndra? or any of a multitude of other donors, bundlers, or political cronies getting our money for hairbrained schemes that are failing. Washington doesn't give money to big businesses, it just takes less away with tax credits and the like.

5. We got Bin Laden and 21 others out of the top 30 most wanted terrorists.Truman got Hitler and Tojo, but you and Obama think Obama is better. Yeah right. Obama? Bush's un-financed and unnecessary wars along with his penchant for deregulation (besides Wall Street and the Banksters remember Enron, et al?) caused a much more dangerous event - you know not to bring up Bush whose biggest accomplishment was cutting brush in Crawford, setting the vacation days record and being the first President to almost choke to death on a pretzel. That vacation record was broken a long time ago by Obama. Obama was given a gun that was already aimed at the target. All he had to do with squeeze the trigger and Bin Laden was dead. It was Bush, Cheney, Rice, and Petraeous who loaded and aimed the gun. Give real credit where credit is due and maybe someday Obama will do something really impressive and then he will get credit. It is funny that everything is Bush's fault but if something good happens then it is Obama's success.

6. We found out that the CRA and Fannie and Freddie played minor parts in the mortgage collapse and the deregulated financial sectors of Banking and Wall Street burst the bubble with phony derivatives and internally-falsified mortgage applications. Countrywide Mortgage was Democrat crony capitalism personified! And Clinton, Dodd, Franks, Rubin and Summers all had a hand in the deregulation! Now suck on that and say it tastes like a Tootsie Roll. Who falsified the mortgage applications? Certainly not Dodd or Frank and neither did the CRA say that institutions had to loan ANY money to deadbeats or poor credit risks. The CRA was passed in 1979 and it took this long to burst the mortgage bubble? LMAO at your stupidity. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warning/view/ Go watch the link and educate yourself! AIG and Countrywide used worthless and badly-modeled derivatives to replace the more strictly regulated "mortgage default insurance" policies that were scrutinized by insurance commissioners all across the country and by experienced actuaries. In 2005 Bush and McCain tried to audit Fannie and Freddie (it is a matter of record) but were stopped by the Senate and Barney Frank. They made the claim that Fannie and Freddie were private organization not subject to government oversight but later said that they losses were covered by the government. Sounds like funny logic or a desperate ploy to evade scrutiny. Fannie and Freddie through the federal government informed banks and lending institutions if they didn't make loans then their petitions for mergers and the like would be turned down. Sounds like extortion.

Just so you know, Enron happened under Clinton and the bubble burst under Bush.

+1

Old 12-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #131
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Not dumb, misinformed nor delusional. OTOH, you are a self-deluded fool; that's why you don't know you are ate up with the dumb-ass.
I'll just leave you wallowing in your command of the English language:

that's why you don't know you are ate up with the dumb-ass.

That and all your other errors must be examples of your poor comprehension and also why you don't read or write well. You must have to get all your information from Fox "News"or AM hate radio.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll just leave you wallowing in your command of the English language:

that's why you don't know you are ate up with the dumb-ass.

That and all your other errors must be examples of your poor comprehension and also why you don't read or write well. You must have to get all your information from Fox "News"or AM hate radio.

It's a fuckin' colloquialism (look it up) you fuckin' moron. It means you're beyond stupid. Quite apropos in this instance, since you've demonstrated once again that you are "ate up with the dumb-ass".

Quote:
J.D., You are a brainless boob with not a clue about cause and effect. After wading through your inept attempt to counter my points, I'm in disbelief that one could be so misinformed and stupid. Yeah. That's typical. You aren't capable of reading so you just dismiss counter points out of hand. That's your usual modus operandi.

I'll just leave you with your last Enron comment and trying to lay Enron at the feet of the Clinton Administration when Cheney appointed an Enron official to the policy-making board, Phil Gramm's wife was a director AND it took a certain credit card giant TWO full years to arrive at the status of Bush's NUMBER ONE all-time campaign contributor by passing, in six years, the obscene dollar amount it took Enron only four years to reach with Bush in the first place. Enron was as Republican/Tea Party as you can get. Bush called Ken Lay "Kenny Boy", you moron! Obama has Solyndra, Solazyme, etc.,

And yes, the Tea Party VOWED to do whatever it took to make Obama a one-term President and that included causing the debt ceiling impasse that saw Standard & Poors lower the U.S. credit rating and both threaten and slow down the chance of a recovery. And they have the backing of millions of Americans: check the 2010 election returns.

And Iraq on Obama? How really stupid do you think the people here have to be to understand your theories are simplistic, non-factual Rush Limbaugh regurgitations? You're an MSNBC zombie if ever there was one - when you can't make a cognitive argument, you blame Rush, Beck, Fox or Bush or all three. It's all you know, because its all Retching Madcow has taught you..

The problem with you stupid and gullible people is that you don't realize you're stupid and gullible!The story of your life.

You should just get a room with that Tea Party/GOP idiot Louie Gohmert (R-TX) who had to back down off his Terror Anchor Babies story when he wouldn't report his sources or help Homeland Security investigate those sources. News flash - he didn't have any sources! It's a shame you're not working with ICE on the Arizona border where you might learn first hand about the implications of "Fast and Furious".

I'll bet you listen to Alex Jones and also think the moon landing was filmed on a movie set in Nevada.
You're the one that lives in a fantasy world. Are you a "Truther"? You blame everything else on Bush and Cheney.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Which is it for you JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I actually question the paternity of Chelsea Clinton. She looks like her mother. One thing that all the women have in common with Bill Clinton is that they all said that Bill told them not to worry about getting pregnant, he had mumbs when he was younger. Jaunita Brodderick, Monica, Dolly, Jennifer all said the same thing. So is he was shooting blanks then who is Chelsea's father. If he wasn't shooting blanks but was lying to all those women what are the odds that the only woman he ever got pregnant was Hillary. The math boggles the mind and the probability is unrealistic. So who is the father of Chelsea? Ideas?

Vince Foster?

On the other hand, distrust contributed to an inflation of the East-West fears during the Cold War, as well as continued belief by some that HIV (which causes AIDS) was created in a lab and distributed by the U.S. government to limit the growth of the African-American population.
Some points from his article:
  • People who believe in one theory are more likely to believe in others.
  • There is a strong association between income and belief levels: the better-off are less likely to believe in conspiracy theories. (Perhaps this can be chalked up to education.)
  • Instability makes most of us uncomfortable; people prefer to imagine living in a predictable, safe world. Some conspiracy theories offer accounts that feel “safe” or “predictable.”
  • Conspiracy theories often mutate over time in light of new or contradicting evidence.
  • Conspiracies usually require a big newsworthy event on which to peg it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #134
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

So. I.B., sounding stupid and irrational is alright with you, huh?
Old 12-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So. I.B., sounding stupid and irrational is alright with you, huh?
Nothing stupid or irrational about it, especially when compared side by side with your delusional posts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women