Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #121
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
TL;DR

Who besides you decided this one was dead and what is the logic in starting another one?
Valid questions.

I have no idea what other people think, but I am going by the empirical data to declare the patient is dead. The thread is now about 8 pages long. Starting back on about page 3 the number of posts dealing with the stated topic--whether "whore" is derogatory--became exceedingly infrequent. In the last 60 or so posts maybe 4 or 5 were "on topic", and brief. The rest have become a continuation of what appears to be a very long running "difference of opinion" between you and Olivia. When the posts stop talking about the stated topic, that is generally when the horse is dead.

What would be the logic in starting another thread? Simple, you could start one that is actually focused on what the two of you seem to want to talk about--the ongoing feud you seem to have with each other. Since I don't know the history, I can't say what the best title would be. Why hijack your own thread when a more appropriate one can be started? And since I don't know the history I am intentionally not siding with either of you--I don't care if you have something to argue about, it just doesn't seem to fit what this thread is supposedly about, that's all.

If the thread stays active with the current direction, so be it. I have no authority to do anything on here except state my opinions. Sometimes I foolishly think people on here should be influenced by logic so I keep pointing out facts and some logical inferences. I should know better (and that too is a general comment, not directed specifically at you).

By the way, I have no idea what "TL;DR" means.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Now, I know you don't know this, but I keep everything. I kept a calendar of every appointment I ever had as in: name, date, time, duration and amount. .

Ladies....talk to a criminallawyer and tax attorney before ever , ever doing these things. Unless you want all you ever worked for taken by LE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
. Sometimes I foolishly think people on here should be influenced by logic so I keep pointing out facts and some logical inferences. I should know better (and that too is a general comment, not directed specifically at you).

Logic , like the word whore or like keeping incriminating evidence seems to be in the eye of the beholder. What either you or I think logical, others may see as looney and vice versa!

Old 01-09-2014, 09:54 AM   #123
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Logic , like the word whore or like keeping incriminating evidence seems to be in the eye of the beholder. What either you or I think logical, others may see as looney and vice versa!

True, but if they disagree with ME they are wrong! Said with complete unseriousness.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #124
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Ladies....talk to a criminallawyer and tax attorney before ever , ever doing these things. Unless you want all you ever worked for taken by LE.

Unfortunately this is very true. A paper trail is often a dangerous thing. Be careful...

Oh, and TL;DR is Internet speak for Too Long, Didn't Read
Old 01-09-2014, 12:27 PM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Unfortunately this is very true. A paper trail is often a dangerous thing. Be careful...

Why would Olivia Howard do that? Better yet why would she post it for all to see? Doesn't she realize that former clients do not want that information kept/linked to them? The only folks that want that kind of information is LE.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #126
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Thank you.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:21 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
True, but if they disagree with ME they are wrong! Said with complete unseriousness.
TL;DR.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:55 PM   #128
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
And this my friends is why you never ever, ever give your personal information to anybody.

I know this is for another discussion/place/time and IMHO one more worthy than the use of the word 'whore'.

I mean really which would you rather have...somebody call you a name on a hooker board or somebody retain all your personal history?
How many Bobs, Mikes, Toms do you think there are in the city of Houston? As long as I know who it is that’s all that matters. Ok, if someone had the name Rasputin, I’d note it differently than Rasputin.

You’re just an idiot crying the sky is falling. That’s why no one really listens to you. Everything to you is dire and life as we all know it is going to come to a screeching halt behind one thing or another that you’ve deemed wrong. Have you ever stepped back and thought of just how overly judgmental and angry you are? I mean I get it. Being judgmental makes people angry so fucking take a deep breath once in a while. Other people’s lives are their lives to lead not yours, and it’s not you place to judge them either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlyhands View Post
Hi I'm new to the site and I don't know how to post can someone please tell me what to click on to post thank you

Either click Reply at the bottom of the page or Quote to quote someone’s text and then reply.

Quote:
Why hijack your own thread when a more appropriate one can be started? And since I don't know the history I am intentionally not siding with either of you--I don't care if you have something to argue about, it just doesn't seem to fit what this thread is supposedly about, that's all.

Because she desperately wants to be right about something since she can’t make an argument for when the word whore – besides in bed when she, and others to be fair, like to be called degrading things – is not pejorative. So she takes the help where she can in WTF who has a long standing need to argue with anyone and specifically me and someone like JESSE JAMES who doesn’t care for me because of his statistically improper behavior.

Quote:
If the thread stays active with the current direction, so be it. I have no authority to do anything on here except state my opinions. Sometimes I foolishly think people on here should be influenced by logic so I keep pointing out facts and some logical inferences. I should know better (and that too is a general comment, not directed specifically at you).

I’m just playing along with her rant. As immature as it is, she and WTF entertain me.

Quote:
Ladies, as with all things, be sensible. It’s like would you take your smart phone to an appointment with you or into your incall? NO! You wouldn’t.

Quote:
Why would Olivia Howard do that? Better yet why would she post it for all to see? Doesn't she realize that former clients do not want that information kept/linked to them? The only folks that want that kind of information is LE.

Have you ever called a lady for an appointment and she didn’t need to re-screen you? Yes? This has happened to everyone here? It’s because she saved your information that’s why.

But WTF’s right about one thing. Never, ever take your smart phone, phone, day planner, computer, etc. into your incall or to an appointment with you. NEVER, EVER do that. Forward your line to another phone to take that phone inside with you. Being an entertainer isn’t illegal, but that’s not going to stop you from being arrested if someone is dead set on arresting you. Leave everything in your car and lock it, and don’t unlock it for any reason.

All that said, whore is still a derogatory term.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #129
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

TLR
Old 01-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now that I have read this...

Quote:
Have you ever called a lady for an appointment and she didn’t need to re-screen you? Yes? This has happened to everyone here? It’s because she saved your information that’s why.
I have never given out my personal information, I do not see women that require it..... because of people like you.

Quote:

You’re just an idiot crying the sky is falling. That’s why no one really listens to you. Everything to you is dire and life as we all know it is going to come to a screeching halt behind one thing or another that you’ve deemed wrong. Have you ever stepped back and thought of just how overly judgmental and angry you are? I mean I get it. Being judgmental makes people angry so fucking take a deep breath once in a while. Other people’s lives are their lives to lead not yours, and it’s not you place to judge them either.
So you judge me to be an idiot and angry and then turn around and tell me it is not my place to judge? Hmmmm. Do you know wtf a hypocrite is?

Old 01-10-2014, 03:00 AM   #131
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course not... hypocrites rarely do. Which has been part of my rub all along..

Those that say one thing and do another should be called be called to the same order as they call all else to.

Just like Ol Ho thincking she can "smack" me back into line.

:smfh:
Old 01-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Of course not... hypocrites rarely do. Which has been part of my rub all along..

Those that say one thing and do another should be called be called to the same order as they call all else to.

You mean Olivia Howard does not see the irony in calling other women names while attempting to convince woman that calling each other names is bad?

So she is having trouble with others having a differing view than hers on the use of the word whore?

That is really all this debate is about. One person not respecting differing views on the use and meaning of a word.

Maybe we should start a thread on God Complex Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:03 PM   #133
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:

A, I'm not trying to smack you anywhere. And B, you never were in line. At least not with me; I was never in line for scraps. I don't allow other people to call me a whore just on the off chance I'll be allowed to sit at the table. Mainly because they won't you know. They'll never allow someone they ridicule let alone those they've talked in to ridiculing themselves to the sit down. The sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be.

What you've failed to realize from the get-go on this deal is the few guys and more gals - unfortunately - here that agree with you publically, the serial hobbiest - for the most part - and the serial ECCIE posters that are peddling anything but quid pro quo money for services rendered aren't the target audience. They are always going to believe a whore, and in their minds most women are whores, is something to be used. So bravo my dear, you played beautifully for them. The remaining community, that is not you, your handlers and those like you, of people are the target audience. The people that can be swayed by common decency and the idea that social pressure by viewing women as just sex objects to be controlled by their real or perceived sexual behavior are actually the ones folks like Old T and myself are trying to reach.

Here's a tip, a real tip, the enemy of your enemy isn't your friend. Not that I'd consider LilMynx69 an enemy of mine like at all or in anyway, but you've taken her excitement for the debate as a denunciation of me. Where that may or not be true, and in any event, I don't care, it's not the crux of what she's done. What she has done my dear Daphne is use your crusade and you to further her cause. A cause that involves making her money off of your anger towards me and the world in general. Not that she doesn't deserve to make her money. But she played you, and you made her job of playing the naughty little whore everybody'd love to fuck all the easier.

Good luck with your scraps Daphne. I won't be eating them; I also doubt seriously if LilMynx69 will be eating them. And one thing for God damned sure I know, those that goaded you into this asinine argument of yours aren't eating them. So in parting, whether you know it or not, you'll need your scraps eventually for more than just a pat on the head by those dominating you and your backwards thinking. Again, good luck.

Old 01-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #134
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have never given out my personal information, I do not see women that require it..... because of people like you.
Tell me do you still beat your wife?

Quote:
That is really all this debate is about. One person not respecting differing views on the use and meaning of a word..
No you fool, that is not what the debate is about. The debate is whether whore is a pejorative. You don't call your mama whore; you said so yourself. You and anyone else that uses the term that isn't trying to drum up "naughty little whore" business wants to call women whores that are prostitutes because it is a derogatory and degrading thing to say period the end. If you don't think so, go call that neighbor of yours a whore in front of her husband. See where that gets you.

You just want to argue so someone will listen to you. Sorry you don't get that at home, but no one buys your holier than thou bullshit. So tell your bullshit story about caring the common man and the tempest tossed masses somewhere else. No one is buying it here or on any of your other "causes" in the political forums. And stop following me around for fucks sake. I'm in literally four threads. You are in all three - arguing about the semantics of whether women just love, love, love to be called whores. Get the fuck over yourself and me for that matter!
Old 01-10-2014, 02:20 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Olivia sounds like Hitler trying to save the world from Jews. She and a few others are the only one that thinks it a grand quest. Poor girl is trying to save the world from whore talkers! ............"LD called a Ho a Ho on a Ho board ! Send dat Ho to da gas chamber! " If you use Chris Rock voice, this is actually kinda funny.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women