Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2020, 12:52 PM   #121
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL yep I nailed it.

Shoot you can't even remember what you posted a day ago. Here is you bashing other providers who are younger and better looking than you because they charge less
Once again you need help with reading comprehension. I was not bashing Ladies. You chose to read it in that tone. Sounds like a personal issue, you clearly have plenty of those. Why are you exhibiting so much attention seeking behavior on a hooker board? It's hilarious I'm so under your skin.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:00 PM   #122
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like most things “hobby” related, this is all just a matter of opinion and circumstance. We all have different criteria for what constitutes a worth while encounter. The people arguing in this thread are never going to have a business relationship with each other so it seems silly to keep going back and forth, each time getting more off topic and elevating the insult factor. No need for so much angst.
Like you guys that travel elsewhere to see providers, clients in other locations travel here to see Pittsburgh providers. There are tons of great providers in Ohio, Florida, DC, Chicago, philly, Upstate, Canada etc.. But many of those clients travel elsewhere despite that fact.
It’s all relative.

Have a great day everyone!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #123
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are not even making sense anymore. You come across as a bitter broken down Ho charging way too high rates who gets upset because there are thinner, younger, more attractive women out there charging much more reasonable rates and earning guys business. So you bash these younger more attractive women as being naive because guys prefer them over your old tired ass. And then you come here and bash the guys who see them and make up shit. Unreal.
There are guys who find younger, thin women unattractive. Not everyone wants someone that looks the same. Quit bashing variety. No one wants to make half of their potential. Do you or have you went to a job and just said, you all seem so nice please just give me half of the pay. No, anyone making half of their potential is doing so out of hardship. Yay you can go to Canada and see an agency girl for $150 meaning her pimp gets half of that. You don’t care and that’s the reason FOSTA exists. No girl wants to make $75 instead of $300. Use some common sense ffs. That’s the dark side of the hobby.

I’m off this week, do you see me posting a what to do in Pittsburgh thread? I don’t want or need you to see me. You want better quality? Be better quality. Touring girls come for a reason. Treat them right and you won’t need to drive 10 hours and pay gas and hotel to “save money”.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:16 PM   #124
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Once again you need help with reading comprehension. I was not bashing Ladies. You chose to read it in that tone. Sounds like a personal issue, you clearly have plenty of those. Why are you exhibiting so much attention seeking behavior on a hooker board? It's hilarious I'm so under your skin.
LOL - You are the one who needs the help with reading comprehension. And you under my skin, lol nothing could be further from the truth. I am greatly amused calling out your BS. Here again is what you said bashing younger providers who charge less:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Younger translates to inexperienced and naive. Young is a marketable quality: If they weren't desperate or naive they would charge a much higher price. Young and cheap isn't business smart. It's lack of awareness about ones own value or desperation due to underlying problems.
So much for letting these women make up her own mind on what to charge and who to see. So what you are saying is these younger women in your mixed up world are not allowed to make up their own mind. That you want to exploit them and make them do and charge what you want. And that guys who answer their ad and pay them the rate they ask are taking advantage of them??? Wow - You clearly have lost your mind
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:22 PM   #125
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Do terms like “slobbyist” and “troll” add to the “toxicity” of a conversation? Just asking for a friend.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:23 PM   #126
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
You are not even making sense anymore. You come across as a bitter broken down Ho charging way too high rates who gets upset because there are thinner, younger, more attractive women out there charging much more reasonable rates and earning guys business. So you bash these younger more attractive women as being naive because guys prefer them over your old tired ass. And then you come here and bash the guys who see them and make up shit. Unreal.
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:24 PM   #127
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:27 PM   #128
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, and as far as women liking bargains.... who doesn’t? BUT Louis Vuitton never goes on sale. I buy their bags and luggage because the workmanship is reliable and never fails. Instead of reducing prices they just sit back and maintain the quality of their brand.

You can make fun all day long. The very wealthy gentleman flying me to Houston next week said I was on the younger side of his preference. He said some pretty derogatory things about guys who like younger girls. You aren’t the only hobbyists thinking someone else is gross for their choices.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:33 PM   #129
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
There are guys who find younger, thin women unattractive. Not everyone wants someone that looks the same. Quit bashing variety. No one wants to make half of their potential. Do you or have you went to a job and just said, you all seem so nice please just give me half of the pay. No, anyone making half of their potential is doing so out of hardship. Yay you can go to Canada and see an agency girl for $150 meaning her pimp gets half of that. You don’t care and that’s the reason FOSTA exists. No girl wants to make $75 instead of $300. Use some common sense ffs. That’s the dark side of the hobby.
Where am I bashing variety? If a guy wants to bang fat chicks, that guy should have at it. If I like younger, thinner, hotter - why do you care?

So you also want to control what other women charge? Because that is what you are implying with your "No one wants to make half of their potential" and "anyone making half of their potential is doing so out of hardship"

Who the hell are you to decide what someone else feels is appropriate to charge? If the women working in the agencies in Niagara Falls are happy making whatever their cut is out of the $200 Canadian / $150 US they get for the hour, why fault them. Its a free marketplace. Same with the independent girls I see in Florida who are free to go out and set their own rate. Just because they set rates lower than the over the hill gang in Pittsburgh doesn't make them wrong or doing so out of hardship. Ever consider they assessed their local marketplace, determined supply and demand and set a rate based on all of that?

You and Lexxy and others just don't like it because it doesn't reflect well on what you charge. But hey, no one here is telling you what to charge just like no one here is telling the girls in Canada and Florida what to charge.

You all set your rates and a guy decides whether to pay it or not. A guy isn't taking advantage of anyone paying the girls advertised rate
Old 02-13-2020, 01:42 PM   #130
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

It’s not a free marketplace when someone is under hardship/control. With the resources on the internet no one should be giving someone half of their money. If they were charging $75 on their own so be it. There are $10 SW out there. They do what they can. You did bash variety by saying Lexi was mad at young/thin girls. No one wants all girls to look the same. Actually it would benefit me if every other girl was 20 and a size 2 because the more unique you are the more demand/higher rate you have.

Oh well, I’m back to work tomorrow. Y’all enjoy driving 10 hours to save money lmao!
Old 02-13-2020, 02:00 PM   #131
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s not a free marketplace when someone is under hardship/control. With the resources on the internet no one should be giving someone half of their money. If they were charging $75 on their own so be it. There are $10 SW out there. They do what they can. You did bash variety by saying Lexi was mad at young/thin girls. No one wants all girls to look the same. Actually it would benefit me if every other girl was 20 and a size 2 because the more unique you are the more demand/higher rate you have.

Oh well, I’m back to work tomorrow. Y’all enjoy driving 10 hours to save money lmao!
And who says they are under hardship / control?

The girls I see in Florida are independent. They set their own rates.

As to the girls who work in the Canadian agencies - ever consider that is their choice. Some people simply prefer to let someone else handle the business aspects of things for them. Maybe they don't want to spend the time and effort to advertise on their own, communicate with potential clients, book rooms, etc. Perhaps they are just comfortable having someone handle the business aspect.

Why do people go out to eat at restaurants when it is more economical to cook your own food at home? Because some people like the convenience of someone handling the preparation aspect for them.

I used to see a stripper many years ago. She answered an sugar baby ad of mine when CL was still a thing. We became good friends, saw each other over a year til she got a real boyfriend. We would get together to fuck at least once a week and she only wanted 400 to 500 a month. One day we were talking about her working in the club and she said you could always come see me there if you want - but it would be 300 to get a private room. I laughed and said I am fine seeing you at your place. But we talked more and I asked how much of the 300 she got. She said about 100. I said well that doesn't make a lot of sense - why not just see more guys outside of the club. She said she didn't want to deal with the hassle. She never wanted to advertise. Etc, etc. It was far more convenient and made more sense for her to pay the club their cut than go out on her own. That was her free choice. No one was controlling or managing her. It is just how some people prefer doing things. What is wrong with that?
Old 02-13-2020, 03:47 PM   #132
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

So being an aged, fat slob is an asset to a provider. Got it.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:51 PM   #133
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Is this like when you tried to throw Lexxxy under the bus by saying she was a Pimp? Or Nah...
I digress.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:07 PM   #134
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
So being an aged, fat slob is an asset to a provider. Got it.
I'm old enough to have money and am fat slob enough that it keeps me warm in the winter. I think providers would find that appealing if they could bear to look at me.

I figured the ridiculous toxicity of your post could use some diluting. It's shit like this that proves my earlier point. Congrats, you and Gabs show we haven't yet hit rock bottom with mysogeny and misandry
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:50 PM   #135
Sickman68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I'm old enough to have money and am fat slob enough that it keeps me warm in the winter. I think providers would find that appealing if they could bear to look at me.

I figured the ridiculous toxicity of your post could use some diluting. It's shit like this that proves my earlier point. Congrats, you and Gabs show we haven't yet hit rock bottom with mysogeny and misandry
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, our city
Sickman68 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women