Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #121
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Lastly let me just say that the starter of this thread should have to move to Mass!
Nope, I hear Camille complain enough about the weather to know I will be staying in the south.

By the way don't some of you need to get to work today?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #122
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post

I remember those days.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #123
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Lastly let me just say that the starter of this thread should have to move to Mass!
Nope, I hear Camille complain enough about the weather to know I will be staying in the south.

Ansley, you still throwing fuel on the fire?
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:41 PM   #124
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
On another note.... How many of us... knowing what we know now... and given the choice to opt out of Social Security at an early age... would have?

Giz
On another note.... How many of us... knowing what we know now... [insert about a million things here] ... would have?

Kinda of a moot point...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #125
Guest020510
Account Disabled

User ID: 4941

WTF, you should google the courtesan state.

Guest020510 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #126
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
On another note.... How many of us... knowing what we know now... [insert about a million things here] ... would have?
Kinda of a moot point...
Kinda of a moot point?
Oh, Really? Perhaps, it should be a new thread.... but I don't believe it's difficult to relate to a discussion which has revolved around the latest proposed New Deal / Great Society Plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
..... Until then the people have spoken and it is Barrack, not some senator in Mass....
What do you believe (if you care) was the reason, Massachusetts chose to throw out the Democratic Seat held since 1953 , when JFK was elected..... and hand it to Republicans?

Personally... I don't think it was just B.O. , or his Health Care Reform push , or the outrageous spending over the past year.... it had to be all of the above!! Of course.... the only problem with that is.... B.O. is at the center of all three!

Giz

P.S. - Maybe , it was just the Kurt Shilling F'Up
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #127
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Ansley, you still throwing fuel on the fire?
Let's put it this way, if I get to Dallas and I am told a date is canceled because they have to work.........
Just protecting my assets.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #128
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Devil went down to Georgia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post

It seems a lot of folks believe in freedom of speech and action, as long as they are the ones speaking and acting. But they put the big whine on, crying woe is me, when others start speaking and acting, and such speech and action detrimentally affects the former.

We starting to just go circular. Hell yae they can say dumb shit and people can react dumbly to them saying dumb shit. I have no problem commenting on the stupidity of either.

Personally I have had a hankering for that fiddle player going on ten years. Unless she gets elected head ball washer at a golf course near me I really don't care what she says, only how she plays.

Quote:

As the other thread said..."Karma is a bitch". Or as physics would tell you...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Now, now, now that was me calling Karma a bitch. I didn't say I believed in her, just if in fact were we to actully prove that it existed....It would be a Beeeeach!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #129
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
I know all too well from where I would argue with you on that TTH even with what you provided. I am well aware of what the Supreme Court ruled in that matter but we both know that is a long and laborious legal debate that is currently ongoing. There are far too many points of law for it to be discussed here but I will grant you, in one instance, you are correct however...

While I don’t concede to you, I will acquiesce from this debate with you since that argument is far too lengthy, too detailed and involves a great many things that neither you nor I have access to the relevant citations to enable us to properly argue the point.
What the fuck do you mean " neither you nor I have access to the relevant citations to enable us to properly argue the point. . . ." Let your mouth overload your ass? I can find the citations in about ten minutes. But since you can't find it, I'll help you out.

Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, 548 U.S. 557 (2006).

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/05-184.ZS.html

18 USC §§ 2340, 2340A and 2441.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...I_20_113C.html

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18..._I_20_118.html

UN Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Presidential sig. 1988, Senate ratification 1994)

http://www.hrweb.org/legal/cat.html

U.S. Constitution, Article VI:

[A]ll Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land.

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A6.html

There are your citations. Now if you have a plausible argument, let's hear it.

TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:34 AM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

What do you believe (if you care) was the reason, Massachusetts chose to throw out the Democratic Seat held since 1953 , when JFK was elected..... and hand it to Republicans?

:
I have said that all politics are local or at least agreed with the statement...despite what PJ thinks Mass residents are fairly happy with the healthcare system Mitt Romney put into place.

The newly elected senator successfully argued that a new NATIONAL plan would cost them more for a system that they already have. Thus a no go.

A bit of a quandary don't you think. State wide coverage is a success, so no reason to impliment a national one. Think about that.

The Schilling thing sure did not help nor does it help when you state it is to cold outside to shake hands.

I will state that I agree with DG, the biggest news is not the election it is SC overturn of campaign contributions. I still do not understand why Sandra retired when she did. That was the biggest set back for the little guy vs big business ever.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #131
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Hell, nobody speaks for me...national election or not. Unfortunately, I am subjected to the whims of an electorate.

Whadda ya know??? Hell really is OTHER people! If you ever tire of the current handle, I'm guessing "Jean-Paul Sartre" is still available!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

Whadda ya know??? Hell really is OTHER people! If you ever tire of the current handle, I'm guessing "Jean-Paul Sartre" is still available!

I've tired of other people and golf is fading in importance. I really have discovered the meaning of life.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:51 AM   #133
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I've tired of other people and golf is fading in importance. I really have discovered the meaning of life.

I didn't mean it quite that way, WTF. My apologies to Rudy if it comes across as though I'm harshin' on him.

It just struck me as a really funny thing to say in the midst of a convo that is essentially about interpreting elections in a representative form of government.

In any form of government, others can & do speak for me all day every day. I may not like who picked 'em...gol...I can be a real self-loathing bastard after a few too many! I may not like how they got picked. I sure as hell may not like what they say in my name. But, it happens.
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:58 AM   #134
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Or as physics would tell you...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
As a physicist, I can tell you for certain that Einstein's 1905 paper on the special theory of relativity invalidated Newton's third law, except as a low energy approximation.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #135
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Now if you have a plausible argument, let's hear it.
The argument, which has been made by lawyers that went to better law schools that I did, is pretty simple. It goes something like this:

1. The President shall be Commander in Chief pursuant to Article II, Section 2, Clause I of the United States Constitution.

2. Treaties do not supersede the Constitution of the United States, the Supremacy Clause notwithstanding . See Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957).

3. Therefore the the various conventions which may restrict the President's authority to prosecute the war (presumably including torture) are not binding upon him when he is acting in his role as CIC.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women