Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160794
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35516
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #121
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Laurentius, Where have you been???????

I missed you
Me too! Good to hear from you...
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #122
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Good thing I have plenty of cash!

Laurentius, how do you suppose poor people date now days? According to you and Lina and a few others a poor man and a ugly woman don't stand a chance.

Lastly why the fuc does she/they have to call men that do not fit into her prehistoric mode, unmanly? Is it just insecurity?

Excellent point Chevalier...though my guess is that it's meaning will fly over this materially obsessed crowd.

Actually what this thread proves is we need more women like him. You and Lina are dug in on traditions. What he was say is that he is smart enough to exploit it. Well exploit is to strong a word. How about his higher level of emotional intelligence recognizes it.

WTF, why don't you just state your POV so we can all adopt it and mend our wicked ways.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #123
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Laurentius, Where have you been???????

I missed you
I've missed you and my other friends on ECCIE too!

The executive summary is that my daughter's mother created an inhospitable environment; so my daughter is with me full-time now; along with my ongoing need to provide a high level of care for my wife who is unwell. Then, with what little time I've had available, I've been helping a friend with a project plus trying to meet publication deadlines and ... well ... I simply have had little time for the boards.

I DO expect the big stuff to be off my plate by the end of summer though!
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #124
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

The executive summary is that my daughter's mother created an inhospitable environment; so my daughter is with me full-time now; along with my ongoing need to provide a high level of care for my wife who is unwell. Then, with what little time I've had available, I've been helping a friend with a project plus trying to meet publication deadlines and ... well ... I simply have had little time for the boards.

And you call this an excuse???!!!!

[It's really good to see you back. Can't wait until you can spend more time here. At least we know you have your priorities in the right place.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #125
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Excellent point Chevalier...though my guess is that it's meaning will fly over this materially obsessed crowd.
Well, it applies in both directions, to both sides of the aisle.

The inherent nature of P4P, for many participants, does have negative or unpleasant or unhealthy aspects. One can try to transform the interaction into something fundamentally different, as Laurentius has. Or one can simply try to ignore/forget the negative aspects of P4P and try to minimize their impact on one's participation. But it's easier to do that if you just deal with a few people rather than exposing yourself to lots. There are certainly occasions when reading comments (both by women and by men) here or on other boards depresses me, by bringing those negative aspects of P4P back into focus and making me doubt the ability to avoid them. Sometimes to the point that I consider walking away. Unfortunately, I have to accept the possibility that not only do others' words do that to me occasionally but also my words may do the same thing to others. I hope not and try to avoid it, but Robert Burns syndrome, ya know?

I'm not absolutely sure that was Laurentius' point. But it's mine.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #126
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

I was wondering where you had gotten to myself. Welcome back!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #127
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You've been a busy man. Good to hear everything is ok. I'm glad you're here again .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #128
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:

Then we all wish you the best. I hope we can offer some distractions to your RW issues. Feel free to insult me if it makes you feel better. {this offer ONLY applies to Laurentius}
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #129
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Feel free to insult me if it makes you feel better. {this offer ONLY applies to Laurentius}
.... lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are misunderstanding my point, WTF. Due to hypergamy, women want the BEST man.

How a woman decides what is "best" is cultural and based on her values. She might decide the best man is the smartest, the strongest, the one who won't go having sex with providers, the cutest, etc.

Because there are differences in the values of different women; there is room for a wide variety.

And you missed my point...which is there is no need for anyone to call another unmanly because some lady may buy them something on occasion. I do realize that you did not do it. Just some of the ladies. What the ladies seem to be having a hard time with is respecting others choices without implying some poor bastard is less than a man because as you point out ,others may come from different cultures.

I understand different folks want different things btw.

Quote:
Furthermore, some guys, like me, are not particularly acculturated. I have been totally captivated by flat-footed ladies without make-up because I see more of what is real.
A flat footed lady without make-up is more real than a big tittied one in high heels? I'm not buying that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
WTF, why don't you just state your POV so we can all adopt it and mend our wicked ways.

Lina
Lina , you do realize that there is more to being a man/woman than who pays for what.

If you get nothing more than that progressive tidbit we will have taken at the very least, a small step out of the stone age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
The inherent nature of P4P, for many participants, does have negative or unpleasant or unhealthy aspects. One can try to transform the interaction into something fundamentally different, as Laurentius has. Or one can simply try to ignore/forget the negative aspects of P4P and try to minimize their impact on one's participation. But it's easier to do that if you just deal with a few people rather than exposing yourself to lots. There are certainly occasions when reading comments (both by women and by men) here or on other boards depresses me, by bringing those negative aspects of P4P back into focus and making me doubt the ability to avoid them. Sometimes to the point that I consider walking away. Unfortunately, I have to accept the possibility that not only do others' words do that to me occasionally but also my words may do the same thing to others. I hope not and try to avoid it, but Robert Burns syndrome, ya know?

I'm not absolutely sure that was Laurentius' point. But it's mine.
Reflection is the key to growth....did Burns say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Well, it applies in both directions, to both sides of the aisle.

I agree.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:45 PM   #131
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Then we all wish you the best. I hope we can offer some distractions to your RW issues. Feel free to insult me if it makes you feel better. {this offer ONLY applies to Laurentius}
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #132
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What the ladies seem to be having a hard time with is respecting others choices without implying some poor bastard is less than a man because as you point out ,others may come from different cultures.
Can you stop doing this? I posted on this thread and I never said anything of the sort. You are complaining about people making generalizations and yet here you are doing it, with both that comment, and the one about a materially obsessed crowd. Bend over. You need spanking.

C
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Can you stop doing this? I posted on this thread and I never said anything of the sort. You are complaining about people making generalizations and yet here you are doing it, with both that comment, and the one about a materially obsessed crowd. Bend over. You need spanking.

C
You misquoted me. Below is the entire quote.

Quote:
And you missed my point...which is there is no need for anyone to call another unmanly because some lady may buy them something on occasion. I do realize that you did not do it. Just some of the ladies. What the ladies seem to be having a hard time with is respecting others choices without implying some poor bastard is less than a man because as you point out ,others may come from different cultures.

If you did not say it, I was not speaking of you. Some of the ladies is not a generalization, while not pointed, I thought it served the correct purpose. Though I could have said, ''What those ladies seem to be having a hard time with ....'' for clarity.

Now you bend over!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
. Bend over. You need spanking.

C
Always.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #134
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Quote:
.You should not sit around with an attitude of "I'm not going out with anyone unless they pay!"

That attitude will never offer a means for real wealth. Now if we are talking profession, then by all means get paid!

You have not been observing this planet at this time. Or any other time on this planet either I am pretty sure.

The richest women mostly get that wealth by marriage, sometimes through inheritance.

An illusion arose front the feminist movement that women could 'have it all' - love, marriage, work, kids, wealth. All at the same time. All whilst, as Nina's notes, women's perceived value and attractiveness in society is going down.

'Having it all' - as defined above - is totally exhausting and not possible. What happens with the poor saps who try that is that they get totally exhausted/ill, and the guy very often cheats/leaves.

Personally I believe those are too many areas of life to cover well. And it's more than often noted that successful men don't actually desire successful women too much.

Women are still vastly underpaid in relation to men in the same work.

I don't think the object is for the sexes to be and operate the same, but to complement each other. When you get the sexes being too much the same - as you do in American culture - you get very sexless relations.

I see that a lot with younger men and women in America. Very unsexy.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #135
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
Yep. Not to make broad generalizations, but often american born/raised women forget that in order to be with a MAN they should let guys BE one. I covered the bill for my SO's birthday outing. Next time I pull out my wallet on a date will be ..... his next Birthday

Lina
That's when I pay for a lover's dinner too - on his birthday!
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women