Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2016, 07:11 PM   #121
virgben
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Nope. Sounds like he is still in denial about al of this to me.
virgben is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #122
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Check this out. I will be one of the first to say when shit is fucked up, and well it was here in our area. Now there seems to be some direction from above.

U know how every village has they idiot? Well we have ours too, but they are our idiots and they ain't goin anywhere. My humble suggestion is that we make peace whatever that looks like. If u look back at our board eight months ago the things that are happening were not happening. This one piece of ass fucked with our entire board. Can we all agree to move foward from this and stop the foolishness or fuckery?

I for one do not like having the admins in our business. They got better shit to do lol.

I willing to do whatever it takes to make the panhandle the quiet respectable place that we were a year ago. So I'm standing by to do whatever it takes.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #123
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Check this out. I will be one of the first to say when shit is fucked up, and well it was here in our area. Now there seems to be some direction from above.

U know how every village has they idiot? Well we have ours too, but they are our idiots and they ain't goin anywhere. My humble suggestion is that we make peace whatever that looks like. If u look back at our board eight months ago the things that are happening were not happening. This one piece of ass fucked with our entire board. Can we all agree to move foward from this and stop the foolishness or fuckery?

I for one do not like having the admins in our business. They got better shit to do lol.

I willing to do whatever it takes to make the panhandle the quiet respectable place that we were a year ago. So I'm standing by to do whatever it takes.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:22 PM   #124
bamadog78
Valued Poster

I don't know why that shit posted twice sorry.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:40 PM   #125
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default I am Glad it got Fucked Up man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog78 View Post

You know bama

I am really glad that "one piece of ass " fucked this Broad up you know if it wasn't for the ThreAD from her WK FanBoys and the Pocket Mod Censoring are Posts we and know I wasn't fed-up effort to put my foot down with these Pocket Mods

But NOw

We have got the freedom to make this broad what we want and make it something fun and UNcensored !!!!

End of the Dick-Ta-ors and the Pocket Mods BS
So it was a Great thing all this happen just the way it did !!!!!
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #126
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default There you go again JJ...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
You know bama

I am really glad that "one piece of ass " fucked this Broad up .........

We have got the freedom to make this broad what we want and make it something fun and UNcensored !!!!

End of the Dick-Ta-ors and the Pocket Mods BS
So it was a Great thing all this happen just the way it did !!!!!
Dude, I know dyslexia isn't funny, but there for a second when you said "Broad", Both times I thought you were literally writing about Rrabbitwhen you actually meant this "board."
Sorry dude, but I laughed my fuckin' ass off!!!. I nearly shit my self. Oh man, try reading it with that in mind, I dare you. See if you don't laugh your ass off too.
That's why I agree all the more to your saying, "So it was a Great thing all this happen just the way it did !!!!!"

But seriously though, if we could have it where our mods come from somewhere else........just think about it......They moderate where they don't play! Just like, you don't shit where you eat. That would change the way MOD business is taken care of. Presto chango. No favoritism, no free pussy either. No free pussy= NO Pocket-MOD. Simple. Case closed.

Should we put this up for a vote?
It's an election year after all. Hmmm? Who's liking this?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:57 PM   #127
bamadog78
Valued Poster

I like pussy. And peace but mainly pussy.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:11 PM   #128
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
This whole thing will go better for you if you just quit trying to cover for your mistakes and just do your job...

Just sayin'...
Butthurt isn't a permanent condition unless you are Davefree...so Cpal should heal in time, with kind words from the panhandle guys.......hopefully
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:43 PM   #129
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Why would you want new modtards right when these are finally potty trained?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:38 AM   #130
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default pocket MOds Potty training Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Why would you want new modtards right when these are finally potty trained?
I agree with you Dear hunter we don't need new ones right now we just got these trained ! I would hate to have to Train some new ones Lmao
Old 09-23-2016, 01:16 AM   #131
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

you told WU you was going to do your Job Lmmfao

and you posted on this Quacking Review

you may need more potty training......I see a wet spot js

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058673810
Old 09-23-2016, 02:23 AM   #132
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgben View Post
You may not consider yourself editing, deleting or censoring threads but you do tend to close them before they have run their course. See this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1684859&highlight=

You MO seems to be if it doesn't fit your argument, you will close the thread. This is in fact a form of censorship
That thread is reopened, let me know what else has been closed around here so I can take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog78 View Post
I for one do not like having the admins in our business.
Guess what? Too late for that. But I predict that you will get over that notion pretty quickly.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:02 AM   #133
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
That thread is reopened, let me know what else has been closed around here so I can take a look.

Guess what? Too late for that. But I predict that you will get over that notion pretty quickly.
. I do appreciate the righting of the ship. And u r correct I am already over it. Comment wasn't meant to be a negative toward admins.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:20 PM   #134
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
you told WU you was going to do your Job Lmmfao

and you posted on this Quacking Review

you may need more potty training......I see a wet spot js

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058673810
You really want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, don't you?

I told y'all before...stop...fucking...up.. .
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:54 PM   #135
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Watch out, the adminitards expect admin anal ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women