Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #121
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe View Post
Ok here is what I get from this. You have a NBA policy but you don't have your preference posted. Your preference goes a bit further because you don't even want to visit with someone who has AA features. A gent booked an appt with you not knowing your policy since you don't have it posted. You screen the gent, he passes and you schedule an appt. Client arrives and you turn him away because he looks black, or has black features. Client is now angry and writes a review. In response to his review you start this thread. Am I right? Honey this whole situation has FAIL written all over it. If I were him I would be pissed too. If you have a preference it is your responsibility to make sure clients know this before they waste their time. If you don't want to put it out there then during your screening process you should tell them you don't want to see AA or anybody who has AA features. This way no time is wasted, no review is posted everybody is happy. So in response to your question I say none of the above. Let your preference be known to avoid the drama.
Nailed It!

Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #122
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'll be nice an simply say is writing reviews is now the eccie vouch for male?
And I'll be nice as well and simply ask what you would propose otherwise? Looking at the ladies that have been reviewed it wouldn't be too hard to get some outside confirmation of gender, IF I were inclined to do so for some reason.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #123
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
Say you book an appointment with a provider.
You show up, and the provider invites you in,
but politely decides to cancel with something like
"I'm sorry, something came up" " I don't feel well" but the real reason of the cancelation is due to personal preferences (and you as a smart adult can pretty much sense this)

Would you prefer her to
A. Look through the window/peephole and not open the door?
B. Tell you, "I'm not interested due to personal preferences".
C. Or just keep it clean "im' sorry something came up" like I did to one gentleman?

If she cancels, are you gonna text her later asking "I'm not your type right"? knowing that was the issue?

Just want some opinions...

my preference, just tell me the truth.

WALDT is very true, i'm not every ladies cup of tea and vice versa. no matter what the reason, if the lady is not happy or comfortable, you probably won't have a great time. we're all adults and know these things.

... just my opinion.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #124
flywithme
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

In my opinion, a person -- man or woman, hobbyist or provider -- has the absolute right to say "no" at any time. Yes, the sooner the better, but it's not always possible to know all the answers before you meet face-to-face. And, even if your initial impression is a good one, that impression and one's comfort can change at any time. If a provider or hobbyist refuses service on a regular basis, the reviews and comments on this board will take care of that. None of us has walked in anybody else's shoes and, therefore, even if we are given all the facts, those facts can not be fully understood unless we are the one experiencing those things at that time in that place. Since this is considered the adult entertainment business, perhaps we simply need to act like adults, and treat each other with respect.

Just my .02 worth.
flywithme is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #125
flywithme
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

And, more on point with the question, if you get to a point where you are uncomfortable with the situation... At whatever point that is,... And, again... Either party... You respectfully tell the other person or persons you don't feel comfortable continuing... You do whatever is fair with the donation... Refund, prorate, gas money... And you move on. Let the chips fall where they will. If your reputation is such that this is an anomaly you will survive it. If not, the tribe will speak and you will be voted off the island.

Life is too short to dwell on what should have been. Simply make the best decision for the situation and move on.
flywithme is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:58 AM   #126
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I don't view her comment, you quoted, as her looking for a BF or speaking in regards to civilian sex. She speaking in regards to hobbyists.

She expanded on stating that just because they pass screening via references doesn't mean she'll fuck them upon arrival IF she finds there to be an issue.
Thus her comment: *I don't open my legs to anyone who passes screening* Though I think she meant to say *just anyone*.

Just because references vouch for them. Doesn't mean that a gent is 100% OKAY to see. Sorry, but some gals give lame ass vouches for just about anyone & everyone they see. Even IF there is an issue. Esecially if their vouching for someone who is a frequent $ to them.
Some providers don't know how to speak up and express concerns about hobbyists they've seen, for fear it'll get back to him. So they just give an OK vouch. It's the provider expecting to see him who then encounters issues that should of been relayed to her. So in jest the last step of screening takes place in person (visually).
May NOT make sense to all. But it sure does to some.
She is not a pro if she does not list those preferences up front and she then turns a gent away that drove across town after passing screening. She deserves every bit of the bad review, alert, or publicity she gets for being a piss poor provider.

Don't defend her, it just makes you look bad.
Wetwork Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #127
starlitejazz
Gaining Momentum

Definitely C....keep it clean and move on.
This is an imperfect hobby enjoyed by imperfect
people on both sides. That's just the way it
goes.
starlitejazz is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #128
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlitejazz View Post
This is an imperfect hobby enjoyed by imperfect
people on both sides.
sorry, my experience (though not always) has been "what fun & thank God for that provider" .....perfect, absolutely fucking perfect!
shaft.drive is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #129
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy View Post
She is not a pro if she does not list those preferences up front and she then turns a gent away that drove across town after passing screening. She deserves every bit of the bad review, alert, or publicity she gets for being a piss poor provider.

Don't defend her, it just makes you look bad.
And your continuous negativity towards the dead subject and nasty needless insults towards me makes you a "piss poor person" take it from a "real world" person's perspective! You're soooo offended by me! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It must truely suck to be you! Maybe you should quit crying over spilt milk build a bridge and get over it!!

My sympathy with you.
Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #130
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

this is the HOBBY and it is not a perfect world of fantasy even though most providers try to make it perfect and I know it is being paid for and expectations occur and when you arrive at their door you never expect to be turned down but it is their right to do so if they see something they dont like. NO means NO in the real world and in the HOBBY world.
If the provider doesnt like the way you look ,the way you smell,the way you act, or just have a bad feeling about the situation it is up to them to make that decision to call it off and it works the same way for the CLIENT if you show up at her door and she is not what you thought you can walk away also but remember one thing if either one does this on the spot there is a chance you will get a bad reputation for doing so but dont let it eat you up its not the end of the world.
try to do it with TACT and just let them down as easy as you can and hope they understand.
The best thing to do is BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TO THE PROVIDER..when you first contact the provider let her know IM a white guy ..im overweight..im older..
etc etc..then make sure your hygiene is not an issue ..wash your nasty ass and take a little time before you go see the provider to clean up and if you do not have time then when you get to their place ask to use their shower.
Be respectful,courteous, and take things slow and easy and be generous and dont haggle over rates.
Even though their time is paid for it is still a priviledge to be with a beautiful woman and remember to enjoy your time with them.
THE MAIN THING IS TO COMMUNICATE AND BE HONEST and if you do that maybe nobody will have to be turned down at the door.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #131
ilsjs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Communication is the key

+1

We, hobbyists, pay the women for entertainment... this is an "act" between two human-beings, we should not 'force' the providers do things they don't feel comfortable.

However, the provider should state their preferences clearly and asked during screening if any doubt. It never happened to me because I always made everything clear while screening.

For God's sake, if it ever happened to me I will just walk away to the next, I know who am I, why let my "ego" thing goes out of control ?

Why force a woman does thing she does not like ... is it another form of "rape" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
this is the HOBBY and it is not a perfect world of fantasy even though most providers try to make it perfect and I know it is being paid for and expectations occur and when you arrive at their door you never expect to be turned down but it is their right to do so if they see something they dont like. NO means NO in the real world and in the HOBBY world.
If the provider doesnt like the way you look ,the way you smell,the way you act, or just have a bad feeling about the situation it is up to them to make that decision to call it off and it works the same way for the CLIENT if you show up at her door and she is not what you thought you can walk away also but remember one thing if either one does this on the spot there is a chance you will get a bad reputation for doing so but dont let it eat you up its not the end of the world.
try to do it with TACT and just let them down as easy as you can and hope they understand.
The best thing to do is BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TO THE PROVIDER..when you first contact the provider let her know IM a white guy ..im overweight..im older..
etc etc..then make sure your hygiene is not an issue ..wash your nasty ass and take a little time before you go see the provider to clean up and if you do not have time then when you get to their place ask to use their shower.
Be respectful,courteous, and take things slow and easy and be generous and dont haggle over rates.
Even though their time is paid for it is still a priviledge to be with a beautiful woman and remember to enjoy your time with them.
THE MAIN THING IS TO COMMUNICATE AND BE HONEST and if you do that maybe nobody will have to be truned down at the door.
ilsjs is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:40 PM   #132
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
And your continuous negativity towards the dead subject and nasty needless insults towards me makes you a "piss poor person" take it from a "real world" person's perspective! You're soooo offended by me! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It must truely suck to be you! Maybe you should quit crying over spilt milk build a bridge and get over it!!

My sympathy with you.
If you take nothing else from this thread at least remember that everything you post is an AD. Thanks for the Public Service Announcement.
Wetwork Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #133
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

A gent will feel really bad, being turn down at the door. Like he is a bad person or something. If he sounded sweet on the phone and I confirm the rendezvous, I will follow thru with it regardless of his looks. I think that is why most gents still make it happen after they see a provider in person and does not really like her...Just so she won't feel bad being turn down like some grenade lol.
As an example,gents with disabilities usually let you know prior to meeting.
Just include the fact you don't see X in your advertisement girlie, so nobody waste their time.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:05 AM   #134
Michigan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Molly,

I hope your not canceling because the person was Asian, Hispanic, African-American or Native American? In this business, the only color that matters is "green" (money). You will find on "eccie" that most women are not into judging someone by race.
Michigan is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #135
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Molly,

I hope your not canceling because the person was Asian, Hispanic, African-American or Native American? In this business, the only color that matters is "green" (money). You will find on "eccie" that most women are not into judging someone by race.
Oh... I see
Guest071711 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women