Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2019, 11:25 PM   #121
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bullshit! Trump's evaluation that Odumbo's treaty was fucked up "for at least three reasons: a weak inspections regime in which the UN’s nuclear watchdog can’t access Iranian military facilities, an unacceptable arrangement where the U.S. had to give up its most powerful sanctions against ballistic missiles even as Iran was allowed to develop ballistic missiles, and the fact that the deal’s eventual expiration dates mean Iran will legally be allowed to get within a hair’s breadth of a nuclear weapon." And the Iranian engineer's statement confirms how fucking weak the inspections program is.
So, you are admitting that Kerry did not lie. Iran won't be able to get a bomb until the eventual expiration dates become a reality ( approximately 6 years from now). No one ever said that the deal prevents Iran from ever getting a bomb. The high speed centrifuges would have to be turned off permanently. Despite those three reasons, the deal because of the other constraints prevents Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for 10 years. It is not physically possible to enrich the Uranium to a 20% concentration of U-235 without the high speed centrifuges. The deal brings stability to the region for 10 years and the USA gives Iran back their own money which the USA had been holding in escrow.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:00 AM   #122
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
So, you are admitting that Kerry did not lie. Iran won't be able to get a bomb until the eventual expiration dates become a reality ( approximately 6 years from now). No one ever said that the deal prevents Iran from ever getting a bomb. The high speed centrifuges would have to be turned off permanently. Despite those three reasons, the deal because of the other constraints prevents Iran from getting a nuclear weapon for 10 years. It is not physically possible to enrich the Uranium to a 20% concentration of U-235 without the high speed centrifuges. The deal brings stability to the region for 10 years and the USA gives Iran back their own money which the USA had been holding in escrow.
IB. You're really screwed if adav sees your Flynn nonsense. He has clearly showed that you don't know your stuff about Iran. IB move on. Do feel like der Fuhrer Trump when Nancy told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:50 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Pssst, seven to twelve months isn't "10 years". Kerry and Odumbo lied their asses off, and the Iranians cheated on the treaty from day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB. You're really screwed if adav sees your Flynn nonsense. He has clearly showed that you don't know your stuff about Iran. IB move on. Do feel like der Fuhrer Trump when Nancy told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!!
You'd be the brain washed fool who believed Odumbo's lies.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:24 AM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No use arguing with IB...he has a plant in Iran that he believes over our own Intelligence Agencies.

You are arguing with Trump's next pick to run the Intel Community!

After he revamps the FISA Courts...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:51 AM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No use arguing with IB...he has a plant in Iran that he believes over our own Intelligence Agencies.

You are arguing with Trump's next pick to run the Intel Community!

After he revamps the FISA Courts...
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:09 AM   #126
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported.
Fuck Netanyahu. Hes a fucking trouble maker who needs to mind his own business. The Jews need to take care of themselves instead of sucking American tit. IB You sure do like sucking up to non Americans
Old 02-01-2019, 07:12 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck Netanyahu. Hes a fucking trouble maker who needs to mind his own business. The Jews need to take care of themselves instead of sucking American tit. IB You sure do like sucking up to non Americans
Israel has spies an Iran and the Iranian engineer's report matches what Netanyahu reported. Netanyahu is minding his own business, as any intelligent person can see.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:26 AM   #128
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well there are three people, you Netafuckingyahoo, and some Iranian saying one thing while the rest of the world says another.
Good luck in thinking anyone believes you.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:49 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Well there are three people, you Netafuckingyahoo, and some Iranian saying one thing while the rest of the world says another.
Good luck in thinking anyone believes you.
Plus there are also Netanyahu's spies telling him the many and various ways Iran didn't and never intended to adhere to Odumbo's fucking delusional treaty.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:23 AM   #130
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Plus there are also Netanyahu's spies telling him the many and various ways Iran didn't and never intended to adhere to Odumbo's fucking delusional treaty.
The sky is green IB. Look before anyone accuses you of lying. Hurry its green

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about but I still like you. Btw adav knows his stuff. You might want to stay away from him. He makes you look bad
Old 02-02-2019, 08:42 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The sky is green IB. Look before anyone accuses you of lying. Hurry its green

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about but I still like you. Btw adav knows his stuff. You might want to stay away from him. He makes you look bad
Netanyahu's spies are telling him the many and various ways Iran didn't and never intended to adhere to Odumbo's fucking delusional treaty, and Nentayahu's presentation to the world was echoed by the Iranian engineer who is smarter than any bunch of clowns who stoop to vote for hildebeest in 2016.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:11 PM   #132
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pssst, seven to twelve months isn't "10 years".
Pssst, in order to get a bomb in 7 to 12 months the centrifuges would have to be turned on or restarted. The centrifuges were turned off. Kerry's statement is based on the assumption the centrifuges are turned off. The fact is the 1000 high speed centrifuges were turned off and move to the plant that is be monitored 24/7 in real time.

Here is the quote from Albright from post #55

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months, added Albright, who is preparing reports on the archive....

Now, let's see you dance around that.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:21 PM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pssst, in order to get a bomb in 7 to 12 months the centrifuges would have to be turned on or restarted. The centrifuges were turned off. Kerry's statement is based on the assumption the centrifuges are turned off. The fact is the 1000 high speed centrifuges were turned off and move to the plant that is be monitored 24/7 in real time.

Here is the quote from Albright from post #55

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months, added Albright, who is preparing reports on the archive....

Now, let's see you dance around that.
The Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:42 PM   #134
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped.
You quoted Albright in post #55. You are now saying Albright doesn't know what he is talking about. Albright is your guy? You posted his quote.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:54 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You quoted Albright in post #55. You are now saying Albright doesn't know what he is talking about. Albright is your guy? You posted his quote.
Netanyahu and the Iranian engineer related that your sources were duped.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women