Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #121
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! I go utr for a couple of months due to work and return to this. I have seen approximately 6 ladies on this board although i dont indulge in the hobby as often as i would like. My concern is for those of us who do not have time to do research equivalent to that required for a senior thesis, how the hell do we know for sure who is managed and who isn't. I have a sneaky suspicion that one of the ladies i have seen may be on this list of managed properties. My time with her was truly delightful, however i have avoided the return trip completely for that reason. Not only because the idea that even one penny of my money could possibly be going to a worthless piece of SHIT but i fear for my safety in a situation like this. I am not asking for a list. But to the ladies who have taken the time to both see me and/or screen me for future rendevous i express my sincere thanks. I will try to spend the time to discern who is or isn't managed.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #122
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
You know, I think it is really unfortunate that the actual problem is going to become lost in translation. In a perfect world the reader would be able to look past the bias and poor communication littered throughout this thread. Sadly, I'm afraid that won't be the case. Yep, I can see it now... everyone is going to focus on the witch hunt and disregard the fact that we have a serious problem here in AR. A problem that cannot be addressed back channel.

I'm not making pimp/ho hunting my personal Crusade. I don't have the time, energy, or patience to hold anyone's hand and walk them through Hobby 101. HOWEVER!!! When the management becomes an issue, when the MackDaddy has enough influence over his bitches that they are no longer credible members of the hobby, or when the PimpThug begins stalking and threatening other ladies/hobbyist, the issue becomes unavoidable.

Am I the only one who can see what is going on here? Multiple, high volume providers traveling together with their obnoxious, delusional pimp. Older, misguided providers recruiting girls who are naive and new to the hobby. Anyone else noticed the backpage pictures of girls who look like they aren't quite out of high school?? Add a splash of reality and what do we have here?! We've now migrated from basic, fun hobbying to human fucking sex-trafficing. Totally different playground and I don't want an invitation.

I'm not sure of anyone else's motives nor do I really care. I've been threatened by Pimp'a'Lot himself. I've heard his speech about pimp'n n hoe'n going back to the biblical days. (Pronounced BIBBE-LI-COOL <---WTF?!) Regardless of anyone's personal vendettas or grudges, the fact is still the same that this guy is becoming more and more aggressive with his recruiting tactics. The women who have been with him for any extended amount of time (3 come to mind) have developed some twisted version of Stockholm Syndrome. They are brainwashed. His goals are their goals. His thoughts are their thoughts. Throw in a bunch of egos, several thousand hobby dollars, and one EXTREME little dick complex and we have a big fucking mess. I've been saying it for months.

I'm not trying to damage anyone's reputation. I don't give a damn who's fucking who nor do I care how Johnny Hobby spends his Xmas bonus. I'm just tired of clients swallowing these obvious, poorly orchestrated lies. I think it is absurd to fret and worry about a safe playground when you're giving these idiots free reign of the monkey bars. And YES! I do think that it is unfair and a blatant slap in the face when my clients list me as a reference for a notorious Pimp'BarBee who has recently reentered the Arkansas community. I predict another Pimp'tard will reappear in the not too distant future; I shouldn't be expected to play nicely with her either. This group has pushed me into a semi-UTR position. I don't hobby as much as before and rarely do I allow myself to make new hobby friends. I'm constantly paranoid and anxious because I don't have a fucking pimp to protect me. I'm independent. Who is going to stand up for me if I don't stand up for myself?? I am offended when asked to provide a reference to these women. Recently a client disclosed my personal information and street address to a Little Blonde Vixen who repeated it to Big Black & Ugly. Imagine my surprise when he told me my new puppy's name. Then, the car incident. What's next?

I don't really understand the need for clients to gossip about me, my life, or my whereabouts to ANYONE. I mean, if you pay for the blowjob then she's going to suck your dick either way. I don't see the need to bash me or exchange my personal information for the service.

Falsely accused? Be strong. It isn't the end of the world. I don't want to see a client dumb enough to believe that I belong to some traveling Pimp Circus. I'm not surprised you were accused. I remember noticing some interesting time stamps on a few of your backpage ads. It is possible that you and those in question were merely updating at the same time. Can't blame the community for being observant and cautious.

Pimping hasn't been around forever. Not even close. This inner-city pimp stereotype emerged somewhere around the 70s and has been glorified in rap music ad nauseum. Today, we have the internet. Providers are able to do our own marketing, screening, and budgeting. Pimps are an endangered species and they know it. That's why we notice this insidious infiltration of questionable characters here in hobby world. They are having to create board personalities, write reviews of their workers, and stake out the homes of potential prospects. If the bitch is pimped, don't see her. The bastards are almost extinct. Let em' die already.
Britt, if you charge extra for intelligent conversation i fear i would never be able to afford you. However, starting today i am putting back money in my (i gotta meet this chick) fund. every post i read of yours intrigues the intellectual side. Please feel free to PM for ref's but who knows if they will be "pimpfree". HMMMMM theres a thought. Make it a requirement that all unmanagable ladies include a "pimpfree " disclosure in their bio. LOL
Old 10-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #123
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitivone View Post
Britt, if you charge extra for intelligent conversation i fear i would never be able to afford you. However, starting today i am putting back money in my (i gotta meet this chick) fund. every post i read of yours intrigues the intellectual side. Please feel free to PM for ref's but who knows if they will be "pimpfree". HMMMMM theres a thought. Make it a requirement that all unmanagable ladies include a "pimpfree " disclosure in their bio. LOL
Heh. Charge extra?! I was starting to think I might need to offer some kind of "I'm sorry fer being smart" discount.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:49 AM   #124
Ladies' Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Brittany,
Being a Newbie, I don't make many comments on here, but I do a hell-of-a-lot of reading and must say that I, too, am very impressed with your intelligence.

Keep your chin up; you're just fine!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #125
Josey Wales
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Holy shit! It's amazing what you can miss when you spend a couple weeks off the boards and not doing any serious browsing of the threads when you do come back.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #126
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I would change her name to Brainy_Brittany if she wasn't so damn sexy!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #127
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I would change her name to Brainy_Brittany if she wasn't so damn sexy!
Hey, I actually kind of like that idea! To me, brains are sexy!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #128
cecark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

To some people brains are the sexiest part of a person Ginger. I for one would find Brittany and Ginger gorgous regardless of theiir outward appearance.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #129
jeb6969
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Could someone please provide me with the list don't want to contribute to any pimps
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #130
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Hey, I actually kind of like that idea! To me, brains are sexy!
agree, her brains may be her sexiest attribute, but then again there is her beauty or her body and that sassy personality, not to mention her skill! Lol I cannot decide, not that this has anything to do with the topic. Sorry for the thread jack.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #131
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Heh. Charge extra?! I was starting to think I might need to offer some kind of "I'm sorry fer being smart" discount.
Brains are sexy, and I try to date ladies who are not only gorgeous physically, but who have it together upstairs. Brittany has spoken well in this thread, but I will still take her "I'm sorry fer being smart" discount. I try to date true independents, but if I have dated anyone who is pimped, I hope you true independents will make me aware of it, so I don't repeat. I think I should also confer with you high quality ladies before I contact anyone for a date, so I don't make a mistake. Of course, no more than I get to date, I should probably just depend on you well known, high class ladies to care for my needs.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #132
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
So again i ask the question. Why are pimped girls reviews in ,the independent reviews and not under agency. The stable is closer to agency than independent. I vote for the moderators to move all such threads to the correct forum.
Has anyone else noticed that a certain provider's recent review, once listed under "independent," has now been moved to the agency review section?

Rockydoc, I think that your suggestion just might have created a precedence here on Eccie. I'm personally not aware of any other state that's done this yet – are you guys?

Progress!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:28 AM   #133
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

:^)
Old 10-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #134
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ok here is my 2 cents. I agree with most of what has been said above. I am doing this for the experience with a sexy woman and not a pimp and his ho. I don't want him to know where I live, where I am staying, or what car I drive. Don't want them looking in my car. I don't want any kind of encounter with a pimp, no shakedowns, extra fees, or threats of bodily harm. Also, forget the list idea. We know the havoc a certain "lady" from down south caused a while back and why repeat that or worse. No one needs these pimps and their gals plotting against any of us. Stick with what you know. Ask them for referrals, or who is safe. Sydney, Brittany, and the Grand Dame- Ginger are all pros and will treat you that way. I do not doubt for a minute that if someone called Ginger to get a reference on me that she would send me a message two minutes later saying "stay the hell away from her, she is trouble". Lotta work, but we gotta keep it safe. Also, ladies if you have concerns about your car, a lot of the rental agencies do ridiculously cheap rates on the weekend. It might be better to have some bozo scoping out your $19 Enterprise rental than your BMW.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #135
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Many, if not most, young women have some really warped (and often abusive) relationships in their lives..... at least until they get the hang of things, grow up, get some life experience and self confidence.

In this industry, the wacko relationships run the gamut, from pimp/ho, agency owner/worker, husband/wife, bf/gf, client/provider, to just simply friend/friend. Some of these relationships are quite normal and healthy, but far too many are completely insane. It's sad, but it's the reality... and not just in this industry. Many women have a tough time figuring out how to have a healthy relationship.

Personally, I was turned out on the street (it was 1984 people) by a pimp at 13. I was a foster kid, all screwed up, and the "family" and acceptance I found in the pimp life gave me focus and a goal. Sure, the goal was to make money for my folks, but it was better than having the goal of getting a rock to smoke. I had my wife-in-laws, some of whom were like sisters to me.... and while life wasn't easy, and my relationship with my pimp not exactly something I would call healthy, those experiences (bad and good) I wouldn't trade for the world.

When I was 26, some stuff happened and I found myself suddenly alone in Las Vegas. I had made a vow that I would never choose another live man (out of respect for the man I had been with many years), and here I am today. Married to a loving guy, doing a job I feel blessed to have, with great friends from "back in the day" - a few of whom work with me today behind the scenes on P411.

So, what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of women involved in various messed up relationships: I can't tell you how many young providers are manipulated into relationships BY CLIENTS, promised the world and taken advantage of sexually until he's sick of her. Then she's dumped and left to fend for herself, emotionally and physically drained, often with a baby and a custody battle on her hands.

It's not my job, or anyone else's imo, to look and judge another person's choices. Each of us, as women, are charged with the responsibility of deciding how we are going to allow ourselves to be treated and the kind of people we are going to surround ourselves with.

It's highly unlikely that these women won't mature and grow away from the pimped lifestyle..... and we will be there for them, regardless. Just as we are there for the provider who is crying in her soup because her client/bf just went back to his wife, after making her uproot her life and treating her like sexual garbage.

It's all exciting and fun & games to get in a big war with this pimp, but truly it's just drama. If you love drama, go for it.... but I think it's a waste of everyone's time and energy. Delete/block/ignore.... unless you love the fight. I don't.

Always,
Gina

Clarification:
I have ZERO tolerance for any behavior that is a threat to the community .... so if there is a pimp/bf/client/husband/gf/whatever harrassing clients, reports of theft or robbery, outing people, providers bad reviews for piss-poor service, etc... I don't want anything to with those them or the providers affiliated with them. The reality is that vast majority of these people realize it's really dumb to conduct their themselves that way though, so most of these guys (sometimes girls) are there very quietly behind the scenes. In my opinion, they are the norm..... not the exception, particularly with the younger providers.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women