Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160931
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2012, 07:09 AM   #121
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Thanks, BigTurd. I'll have one on you.

And Doofe, you really shouldn't use terms you don't understand. It makes you look stupid.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Ok.. I have a thought (and not afraid to post it) Birth Control pills were invented and refined to prevent birth! There are some medical benefits to them as well, some women tell me they regulate their periods.. I can see that as a benefit since you know when that is going to happen and plan accordingly.

But the medical benefits were a side effect at first then they refined things a bit further to be better on the side effects. But wait! what about women who cannot take the pill and use the Nuvo Ring or other form will the government fund that as well? If they do not, then they are BIASED!!

Let's say the insanity runs wild and Fluke gets her government funded BC.... there should a hard fast ACKNOWLEDGED with a signature and witness term that will apply. "By agreeing to allow the government to pay for your birth control pill you agree to take it as is written on the instructions, and should you become pregnant you give up your RIGHT to pursue any local or federal financial assistance, such as WIC and other programs. You also give up the right to pursue financial aid in the form of child support from the alleged father (unless married to him) as you were having premarital sex which is not a health benefit of the pill.

IN other words, sure the Government can fund the Pill if there are medical benefits from taking it like preventing cysts and stuff.. but having sex while ON the government BC plan is a clear violation of the agreement as to why the government is funding it for you. And you will be subjected to drug testing to qualify AND stay on it! Think about that Ms. Fluke.. you are at a college where drug use starts for most. I am not saying you do but your friends might and suddenly their "2nd hand smoke" can dis-qualify you. And the government can inspect your dorm/housing since you are getting federal Aid.. what do you think your friends will say when they inspect your dorm room and oh by happenstance discover drug use in the dorm itself and then 2-4 people get arrested for drug use?

Take away the joy of Sex that the pill liberated women to and when they realize it is now an aspirin for a condition (like a headache) and they think twice.

Everyone on here would love to have their vice's funded by the government. I am sure I could write a proposal that might sell the idea of a government funded provider (they give me a check for the average cost of a 1 hour session based on the city I am in) and say 2 x time a month the government funds my fun.

But as soon as the Moral majority (and how come we have not heard from them about this BTW) hears how a man can get government funded pussy they will be in an OUTRAGE!

There are side effects to every drug.. some medications have nice benefits as an alternate use.. Take low dosage aspirin.. it helps heart patients and it is available over the counter. But that was not the intention of Bayer aspirin.. it was created to ease headaches
Are you saying that we should take away all subsidies? If so , I agree. If not then you are just another hack feeding at the tit.

Should we quit giving big oil a break? Should church's pay their fair share of taxes? Do you see my point? Or should I go on and on?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This fact has already been cited, but many here are ignoring the fact that Ms. Fluke is a -- 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist.

As such, she has already, not so innocently, stepped into the limelight of politics and onto the public stage to enjoy and to suffer whatever public attention she incurs. Ms Fluke is every bit as much a politician as Ms Palin.

Stunner. Georgetown “Coed” Sandra Fluke Is a 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, March 2, 2012, 1:23 PM

What a shock! It was all a BIG PRODUCTION!

The Democrat’s token abused college coed is actually a 30 year-old hardcore women’s rights activist. . . .

It was then revealed that prior to attending Georgetown she was an active women’s right advocate. In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown’s insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn’t cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy. During this time, she was described as a 23-year-old coed. Magically, at the same time Congress is debating the forced coverage of contraception, she appears and is even brought to Capitol Hill to testify. . . .

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ghts-activist/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #124
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This fact has already been cited, but many here are ignoring the fact that Ms. Fluke is a -- 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist.

As such, she has already, not so innocently, stepped into the limelight of politics and onto the public stage to enjoy and to suffer whatever public attention she incurs. Ms Fluke is every bit as much a politician as Ms Palin.

Stunner. Georgetown “Coed” Sandra Fluke Is a 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist

The Democrat’s token abused college coed is actually a 30 year-old hardcore women’s rights activist. . . .

It was then revealed that prior to attending Georgetown she was an active women’s right advocate. In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown’s insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn’t cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy. During this time, she was described as a 23-year-old coed. Magically, at the same time Congress is debating the forced coverage of contraception, she appears and is even brought to Capitol Hill to testify. . . .

so what? wats ur point?

nice avatar! LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #125
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It makes you look stupid.

pot calling the kettle black. LOL!

good lord CreepyOldGuy. u r here every day morning, afternoon and night. its creepy how much time u spend here. is eccie the new life u mentioned in ur other post. LOL!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
so what? wats ur point?

nice avatar! LOL!
The 'point' is clearly stated. Read it again. If you still don't understand, have your little sister explain it to you.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #127
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
The 'point' is clearly stated. Read it again. If you still don't understand, have your little sister explain it to you.
oh no. ur meltdown from last week continues into this week. LOL! little sister sure did a mindfuck on u. LOL!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #128
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

IB comparing her to Sara Palin is like comparing some actor in a high school production with Angie Jolie.

One is a huge star and one we have never heard of.

Just wanting to be a star does not make you one just like wanting to be a public figure is not the same as actually being one.

That said, Rush has made her a 15 minute star.

I have said it was a mistake(From a PR point). So far that appears to have been correct. He may right the ship but that apology was because he was losing sponsors. Right or wrong depends on your POV but I am just pointing out the fact that it was going to hurt him.

Back to Ms Fluke, she will never be as big as Palin. Probably more like anitia Hill.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
IB comparing her to Sara Palin is like comparing some actor in a high school production with Angie Jolie. Both are actors, correct?

One is a huge star and one we have never heard of. There are millions of politicains who are not known outside their communities, e.g. council persons, mayors, school board members, etc.,.

Just wanting to be a star does not make you one just like wanting to be a public figure is not the same as actually being one. Both are still actors, correct?

That said, Rush has made her a 15 minute star. The Democrats put Fluke on the national stage, and she agreed.

I have said it was a mistake(From a PR point). So far that appears to have been correct. He may right the ship but that apology was because he was losing sponsors. Right or wrong depends on your POV but I am just pointing out the fact that it was going to hurt him. Limbaugh can defend himself.

Back to Ms Fluke, she will never be as big as Palin. Probably more like anitia Hill. Fluke and Hill are both flunkies for the Democrats. Good comparison.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
oh no. ur meltdown from last week continues into this week. LOL! little sister sure did a mindfuck on u. LOL!
What happened? Did your little sister laugh in your face when you asked her to explain the post?
Old 03-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
nice avatar! LOL!
It figures you'd like it; you do so like using SuckAss_fartman's 'back door'.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #132
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
What happened? Did your little sister laugh in your face when you asked her to explain the post?
LOL! u r just as angry as last week. i knew if i poked a stick in ur cage i could rattle u. that was the hole point of last week. u looked so foolish everytime fartman called u back u came back. now ur avatar is just like a trophy 2 fartmans victory over u. LOL! ur a ridiculous stooge. LOL!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #133
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
It figures you'd like it; you do so like using SuckAss_fartman's 'back door'.
LOL!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! u r just as angry as last week. i knew if i poked a stick in ur cage i could rattle u. that was the hole point of last week. u looked so foolish everytime fartman called u back u came back. now ur avatar is just like a trophy 2 fartmans victory over u. LOL! ur a ridiculous stooge. LOL!
Still cheer leading for "fartman"!?! He's going to appreciate the hell out of you, CBJ7 and Essence for perpetuating both the name ('fartman') and the image. Yes, the image befits you and SuckAss_fartman so well! Glad you appreciate it so, so much.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #135
ixlr82
Registered Member

Default Rush Limbaugh philanthropy

Here is the top 10 on The Giving Back Fund’s list of most generous celebrities (all figures in US dollars):

1. Oprah Winfrey, $50.2 million. 2. Herb Alpert, $13 million. 3. Barbra Streisand, $11 million. 4. Paul Newman, $10 million. 5. Mel Gibson, $9.9 million. 6. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, $8.4 million. 7. Lance Armstrong, $5 million. 8. Michael Jordan, $5 million. 9. Eric Lindros, $5 million. 10. Rush Limbaugh, $4.2 million.
ixlr82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women