Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37086
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 11:19 PM   #121
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I think so. Let me soak that one in for a minute.

Something like: I'm sick of this horseshit from you assholes, << Ok?

vs.

Road Lizard you stupid piece of shit, I will fuck your dead sister's festering body back to life and kill her in front of you <<Seriously not ok, correct? And for the record, I never had a sister. Both are examples only.

The first one is a blanket statement without a direct personal attack, the second is a personal attack on several personal levels.

And seriously, I do appreciate you answering my questions. This board is unique with certain nuances that I'm still learning.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #122
Road Lizard
BANNED

Ok, something weird is going on with the actual thread, I can't see past Page 8.

Edit: Nevermind, it's working now.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:56 PM   #123
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have a saying

you bitches shut the fuck up....not you bitches....you other bitches.

The whores calling Ole Doc a lying thieving piece of shit would be wrong the moment they wrote "piece of shit". Lying and thieving describe his actions....."piece of shit" is just rude.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:02 AM   #124
Road Lizard
BANNED

Ok, I've got to admit that post just made me laugh. Very funny!

Anyway, it's going take some learning on my part to get that right. Not even going to try to say that I've completely got it. That'll be a work in progress.

DH, I need to ask you something in private. I'm about to send you a PM.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:27 AM   #125
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Don't fall for that old joke from the island.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:13 AM   #126
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I have privately apologized to Lea and RL. Now I want to publicly apologize to the Mississippi Board members for this mess I, DH created. Lea said it and she was right. This thread was "ill-advised." The thread was about what a great group you have on the Mississippi Board. The thread was about I enjoy the camaraderie I see on the Mississippi Board. The thread was about IMHO, RL is doing a great job here. The thread was about intended humor, NOT ME!

I started this thread. I KNOW what my intentions were. NO dh, it was NOT my intention to attack or call out ANYBODY on any other Board or invite trolls to create drama on an otherwise peaceful Board. No I NEVER SAID or intended to say any other Mod. is doing a bad job. What I intended to say and DID say is that IMHO, RL is doing a great job. Your post about what I stated is your own misinterpretation of what I actually stated. Because I think RL is doing a GREAT job, does not mean all other Mods are doing a bad job. I don't think that and I would appreciate if you would stop spinning what I did say into something I didn't say.

I am also not suffering from any delusion that I am safe from responses from the badlands on the Mississippi Board. My comment on what was going on on the Mississippi Board was NOT a comment on any other Board I singled out. I believe my general comment on general Board drama is accurate. I never intended or envisioned the thread going where it went. It was a thread directed to the Ol' Miss Board members. Remember my comment about "spotlight?" I know this because I wrote it and know what my own intentions were. You dh, do not speak for me.

With that said, a small group decided to show up and pervert the thread from the local Board members to an attack on me. That was, IMHO, a thread derail. DH was NOT the thread TOPIC. The local Board members were the topic. Great communication was the topic. My opinion about how well RL is doing as Mod. was the topic.

dh, you attacking and calling out LM and RL was, IMHO, unnecessary and contributed greatly to the drama. You have Mod forums to discuss things like Board moderation. IMHO, your opinions about what LM said or what RL did should have not been expressed in a public forum. If you want to hate on somebody, hate on DH. It's my fault this got started and I am the one to blame. I really can not be more sorry for what has happened here and that LM & RL were caught up and attacked because of my lack of vision on how some members could and would pervert my intentions. Gang, this is my fault and I will try to be more careful in the future. PLEASE, EVERYONE, stop the attacks on LM, RL and any other Ol' Miss. Board member. If any member wants to attack DH, PLEASE do so on the South TX Board where I am located. PLEASE let these great folks have peace.

This is a hobby. A hobby is supposed to be fun. I was trying to have a little fun and that got morphed into something ugly and hateful. I don't speak for STC but I would think he would agree this place is a place to be fun. Unfortunately, because of my unintended mistake, some folks in Mississippi have had everything but fun with this thread, including DH. For that, DH is truly sorry. I am done with this thread. There will be no further opinions or responses from me on this thread or thread subject.

dh = deer hunter
DH = Doc Holyday
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:32 AM   #127
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
I have privately apologized to Lea and RL. Now I want to publicly apologize to the Mississippi Board members for this mess I, DH created. Lea said it and she was right. This thread was "ill-advised." The thread was about what a great group you have on the Mississippi Board. The thread was about I enjoy the camaraderie I see on the Mississippi Board. The thread was about IMHO, RL is doing a great job here. The thread was about intended humor, NOT ME!

I started this thread. I KNOW what my intentions were. NO dh, it was NOT my intention to attack or call out ANYBODY on any other Board or invite trolls to create drama on an otherwise peaceful Board. No I NEVER SAID or intended to say any other Mod. is doing a bad job. What I intended to say and DID say is that IMHO, RL is doing a great job. Your post about what I stated is your own misinterpretation of what I actually stated. Because I think RL is doing a GREAT job, does not mean all other Mods are doing a bad job. I don't think that and I would appreciate if you would stop spinning what I did say into something I didn't say.

I am also not suffering from any delusion that I am safe from responses from the badlands on the Mississippi Board. My comment on what was going on on the Mississippi Board was NOT a comment on any other Board I singled out. I believe my general comment on general Board drama is accurate. I never intended or envisioned the thread going where it went. It was a thread directed to the Ol' Miss Board members. Remember my comment about "spotlight?" I know this because I wrote it and know what my own intentions were. You dh, do not speak for me.

With that said, a small group decided to show up and pervert the thread from the local Board members to an attack on me. That was, IMHO, a thread derail. DH was NOT the thread TOPIC. The local Board members were the topic. Great communication was the topic. My opinion about how well RL is doing as Mod. was the topic.

dh, you attacking and calling out LM and RL was, IMHO, unnecessary and contributed greatly to the drama. You have Mod forums to discuss things like Board moderation. IMHO, your opinions about what LM said or what RL did should have not been expressed in a public forum. If you want to hate on somebody, hate on DH. It's my fault this got started and I am the one to blame. I really can not be more sorry for what has happened here and that LM & RL were caught up and attacked because of my lack of vision on how some members could and would pervert my intentions. Gang, this is my fault and I will try to be more careful in the future. PLEASE, EVERYONE, stop the attacks on LM, RL and any other Ol' Miss. Board member. If any member wants to attack DH, PLEASE do so on the South TX Board where I am located. PLEASE let these great folks have peace.

This is a hobby. A hobby is supposed to be fun. I was trying to have a little fun and that got morphed into something ugly and hateful. I don't speak for STC but I would think he would agree this place is a place to be fun. Unfortunately, because of my unintended mistake, some folks in Mississippi have had everything but fun with this thread, including DH. For that, DH is truly sorry. I am done with this thread. There will be no further opinions or responses from me on this thread or thread subject.

dh = deer hunter
DH = Doc Holyday
Quoted in its entirety, for posterity's (and comedy's) sake.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:07 AM   #128
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Like I give a shit about Deputy Doc's opinion of my response to actions taken by modtards in this threAD.

Hey HD, here is a little something for you as you waddle on down the road..........you are great fluffer material.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:43 AM   #129
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This is not a hobby, it is a business. Providers are in business as well as ECCIE. Look at all the banners sheeple, think those are free advertisements? A website makes more money when it gets higher number of hits and has more readers, members, and such. Business is not bad, in fact it is good. Without ECCIE being in business we would not have this board at all, which provides a level of entertainment for all of us. It is also a business that operates with members patrolling its boards without pay, very smart and wise business model. The promote work through friendly competition, promote postings by putting Dallas Rain up there and others can aspire to be on the list one day. They have levels of modtarding from Admin to Mods (maybe some other levels I am unfamiliar with) to promote and give hope that you too could attain higher levels, and all without pay. Great business model as most message boards operate this way, nothing new here. I am envious, wish I could have my employees to do things for free!

Does anyone really believe the BS that ECCIE is here for a free flow of information? They are here to make money, that is still good, though. How does a website improve readership? One word – Drama! I know I have read this thread for a few days now and enjoyed it as I mentally chose which posts I agreed with and which posts I disagreed with. ECCIE provides info for providers and fucktards but they do so with profit in mind. Thus, if drama improves readership why would the owners not want it? Look at all the members that wrote on this thread, some hardly ever post, but the drama brought them out didn’t it?

Does anyone really believe providers really like them as a person? If she liked you the sex would be free. It is because she wants profit not your cock. Same here with ECCIE they want our hits, readership, membership to charge more for advertising. Dearhunter is just promoting that ideal, again good for ECCIE.

This hobby world is so filled with phoniness, fakeness, lies and manipulation that sheeple tend to forget that; and they fall into this world of fantasy. She does not like you, she likes your cash; ECCIE not concerned about drama-free, concerned about higher numbers. Read between the lines sheeple! Have minds of your own instead acting the way you think others want you to. Providers make more money when you post about them; tell how great she can suck a cock, etc. Thus, male members write and flirt openly on here to please the provider, she is happy because more calls. ECCIE does not ban Doc because his drama is good for readership, see? Ownership of this site needs no reason to ban someone, they own it, let anyone they chose be a member or not be a member. Free flow of information promotes more posts which in turn raises their numbers, see? Threats hamper sheeple from posting, hurts their numbers, see?

The women are not providers, they are business women, she could care less how much pussy you get or not in life. We are not hobbyists, we are fucktards, men that objectify women for sexual pleasure. This is not a hobby, it is business. If you look at reality regularly it becomes a habit and you see the truth. Truth shall set you free! Dearhunter appears to see it. Remember sheeple, this is only a SHMB, not life, not reality, not that darned important. Read, enjoy, post, but do what you desire for you instead of others, it works for me anyway. I do not write reviews, not interested in pleasing her, I am the consumer. Not interested in pleasing male members either with my dripple about how my cock was licked. I have never had ROS access, no desire to read more BS about how much she orgasmed and just plain lies. But reviews help readership, that’s why you get rewarded with PA when you write one. Makes you feel privileged and you get to read more, all without pay, great business model! Not interested in pleasing ECCIE either. I like this board and I have read for a number of months now, that is why I am here. It provides me entertainment even with its drama.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #130
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Get the fuck out of here with your common sense........ole Doc disagrees with you.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:24 PM   #131
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Hey.Hey Hold the Drama down dh .....I got a headace after reading those 2 long ass posts !
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #132
Road Lizard
BANNED

Jj you have honored me, I made it to your sig line. Nice!

dh, thanks for the answers and I'll get that stuff to you I told you about in the PM soon, just got a situation at work right now so this is a fly-by.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:16 PM   #133
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Wakeup, I am tired of your punk ass coming into our forum to take a big elephant dump. Puke cum and die you piece of shit......is a violation.

The first is a description of stupid behavior that is continually on a repeat cycle.

The second is a direct attack of a fucktard......see what I did there?
Would those points be issued under Guideline #1, or the staff part of Guideline #3...enquiring minds want to know...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #134
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
For example purposes only.....

Damn, you fucktards get all worked over a whore offering bbfs.....is not a violation.

Wakeup, I am tired of your punk ass coming into our forum to take a big elephant dump. Puke cum and die you piece of shit......is a violation.

The first is a description of stupid behavior that is continually on a repeat cycle.

The second is a direct attack of a fucktard......see what I did there?
Or, one may characterize a hooktard's behavior on this SHMB as cunty, but oughtn't call her a cunt.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #135
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

It was to good to pass up RL, I am still laughing it that one... Lmao......

Your ok Man .....
Jjsunday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women