Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160950
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #121
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Oh yea, I forgot about how American the Jim Crow Laws were and that you had to be 3/5 white.

Very good point of how Trump is taking this country back to being great again.

Just remember, the elite always want to limit who can vote....I say ever citizen should have that opportunity without jumping through a single hoop. You should be able to with your name DOB and home address. Nothing more should be required. The state them should have the burden of proving you are not a citizen.

You’re becoming the Lexus Liar of voter ID!!!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's also "voter suppression" to allow illegals to vote and/or allow a fellow citizen to vote more than once. Such votes one-for-one invalidate -- suppress -- honest votes.
I'm not arguing for people not eligible to vote , voting.

I'm arguing that you do not throw the baby out with the dirty bath water.

We should be having a frank discussion on how we get voter participation up , not down.

If you are citizen , you should be able to vote , the state should let you vote and then it be the burden of the state to prove you are not a citizen.

There has been not proof of widespread voter fraud.

There is proof of widespread of voter suppression.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:32 PM   #123
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re becoming the Lexus Liar of voter ID!!!!!!!!
Good God....somebody shoot me! To wind up like LL is a sane man's nightmare!

Look bambino, voter suppression and voter fraud are worthy discussions. Frankly no American should want either one of those happening.

But if you do not realize that voter suppression is wtf these new restrictive voting laws are about you are silly enough to think that the crack and opioid problems were treated differently because of anything other than the skin color of those effected.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:51 PM   #124
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
DPS ... had egg on its face ... so attack the AF!

FYI: The "bad conduct" won't stop the firearm purchase, but it would have prevented the Texas "security license" issued by the DPS ... and that may have started flags waving.
Both seem to be guilty here.. The AF For systemic it seems, non telling to the NCS, of those with DV charges, and the DPS for not asking the guy for his discharge papers..

Quote:
I lost my passport and DL , you do not understand how fucking hard it was to get new ones.
Gee how hard was it? You had to get a copy of your birth certificate, fill some forms out and send it in with a checque.. HOW HARD WAS THAT?

Quote:
It is unlikely that the falloff in turnout is due to a reduction in actual voter fraud. Voter ID laws can only prevent voter impersonation, where someone votes in another person's place. Despite widespread efforts to find such fraud, documented instances are almost nonexistent. Justin Levitt, law professor and now a deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department, tracked voter-impersonation allegations from 2000 through 2014 in all kinds of U.S. elections — general, primary, special and municipal. As of August 2014, he found 31 credible instances out of more than 1 billion votes cast in general and primary elections alone.
Gee, which party was it TRYING TO DO all they could to PREVENT any investigation to FIND THAT proof?? Oh yea, the dems!

Quote:
Yes.... I should have stated the Passport without the DL was the pain. In fact it wasn't happening. The DL is just this huge wait in line. Not something I would recommend a 80 year old would want to do.

The elderly without a valid DL going down to get a valid ID is not a walk in the park.
Funny, every time i've been to get a DL, i was SITTING IN A SEAT waiting for my # to get called.. Not having to stand up.
SO how is THAT hard on the elderly?

Quote:
You probably didn't have any "assessment" or FTA issues!
What FTA issues?

Quote:
It's hypocritical to want more stringent "vetting" for the purchase of a firearm than for voting. "We" have to show an ID for the firearm and ammunition, but not for voting?

I didn't even mention having a beer or a smoke!
Exactly. Hell we here in Ohio have to show one, and no one i know of whines they 'are hard done by to get said ID..'

Quote:
Maybe it’s the Gooberment that should get their shit together. They botched the data on this guy and Dillon Roof. If the correct data was entered about these two, neither would have been able to buy guns legally.
Not just these two.. IIRC there were a # of other mass shooters, who HAD THE PROPER authorities done their bloody job and shared info with others, would have had flags ringing all over to prevent the guy from getting the gun they later used to shoot up people..

Con't next post
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:53 PM   #125
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Maybe it’s the Gooberment that should get their shit together. They botched the data on this guy and Dillon Roof. If the correct data was entered about these two, neither would have been able to buy guns legally.

+1

They want more laws on the books but can't even enforce the ones already there.

This guy was institutionalized in a mental facility for death threats to superior officers and other gun related crap not to mention the conviction that should have prevented him from getting the gun in the first place.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #126
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Hmmmmmmm, then if it is not for voter suppression , then why these other measures. You are naïve if you think the laws are anything other than Voter suppression Laws. Below are just a few examples...why would any state cut the times you could vote? Oh yea because the elderly like to vote early. In other words, VOTER SUPPRESSION.
First off, how is reducing early voting suppressing votes? WHY DO SO MANY people even NEED early voting anyway?

Quote:
Three made it harder to restore voting rights for people with past criminal convictions.
IMO depending on what they were convicted for, they shouldn't get their right to vote back period.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #127
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Another crazy smacker shoots up the place. Im sure dilbert already is sure the second shooter from vegas had to be in on it.

Still no need for gun control? No? Just checking.
There were control in place. The government dropped the ball.

You want to have more laws that don't get enforced?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:12 PM   #128
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Good God....somebody shoot me! To wind up like LL is a sane man's nightmare!

Look bambino, voter suppression and voter fraud are worthy discussions. Frankly no American should want either one of those happening.

But if you do not realize that voter suppression is wtf these new restrictive voting laws are about you are silly enough to think that the crack and opioid problems were treated differently because of anything other than the skin color of those effected.
Is it too much to as a citizen of this country to have a valid ID? You certainly do not need an Passport. Or do you want the state running around trying to prove you are not a citizen? Is that what you prefer? Maybe they’ll find some illegals in the process and send them back to where they are citizens. What a novel idea!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:38 PM   #129
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Registered Democrat assaults Rand Paul.

Haters gonna hate.
Turns out out was a typical argument between neighbors over stuff like raking leaves and stuff from one yard blowing into the other
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:41 PM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I'm not arguing for people not eligible to vote , voting.

I'm arguing that you do not throw the baby out with the dirty bath water.

We should be having a frank discussion on how we get voter participation up , not down.

If you are citizen , you should be able to vote , the state should let you vote and then it be the burden of the state to prove you are not a citizen.

There has been not proof of widespread voter fraud.

There is proof of widespread of voter suppression.
There's only one way to insure all votes are honest, and that one way is to require positive ID.

The left always claimed that there was no evidence that the lame-stream media was biased against conservatives ... until there was overwhelming proof that the lame-stream media was very much in bed with the dim-retard party in the last election cycle. To ignore how massive voter fraud has been attributed to New York's Tammany Hall, Daley's Chicago, Huey P. Long's Judge Perez, LBJ's Box 13, etc., -- all dim-retard political machines -- is to play ostrich and stick one's head in the dirt to ignore the facts.

The names of the machines have changed, but the corruption is still there.

Note how Donna Brazile is complaining that she "lacked the money" to make the machine work. Brazile cried about needing "money" to get people to the polls: people who on their own volition conclusively demonstrated that they were not inclined to go to the polls for any close held political beliefs of their own.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:51 PM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
First off, how is reducing early voting suppressing votes? WHY DO SO MANY people even NEED early voting anyway?
You are right....they should just have voting on Sunday from 11am until Noon.

That of course in your mind would not suppress the religious voters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
IMO depending on what they were convicted for, they shouldn't get their right to vote back period.
If you have paid your debt to society then you should be able to vote.

You wind up with this crap about one form of drug use being a crisis where they all need to be locked up and another form of drug use being a health epidemic where they all need treatment, when really it boils down to race and voting patterns. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:52 PM   #132
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's only one way to insure all votes are honest, and that one way is to require positive ID.
Actually, just like DL's, SS cards, and other forms of ID issued by various governments that won't "insure all votes are honest" any more than the other forms of ID "insure" the holder is in fact who they are representing themselves as. But ... it's better than nothing .. and with a proper "chip" and designs to thwart fraud ... and a hefty sentencing and penalty for counterfeiting, etc., it will go a long way to stopping some of the fraud. (How about if one gets caught with fake voting ID ... can't vote in any election for 10 years!)

It has to be enforced ... just like any other law.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:01 PM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Yes and that conveniently throws the baby out with the bath water.

Corrupt Political machinery is different than mass voter fraud. We have not seen it in our lifetime and as Trump would say ''Believe me , they'd found it if it was there''.

We have state and local election districts. Be very hard for a mass voter fraud to take place...but you can not sell your nonsense with the truth.

You continually talk about voter ID and never discuss the other voter suppression tricks.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #134
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

]
Typical liberal response, when you get your ass handed to you for lying about one thing, then change the lie to something else.
You are ekim the inbred chimp!!!
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. (How about if one gets caught with fake voting ID ... can't vote in any election for 10 years!)

If you have a fucking fake ID you are probably not a citizen and should not be voting in the first place.

Jesus.

The things posted in this forum...

Let me let you boys in on a little secret, noncitizens are not going to risk their statues to fucking vote. The risk far outweighs the reward. There is a reason there is very little voter fraud.....because the fact of the matter is without it being massive and organized , there is very little to no reward.

This is a Voter Suppression Issue, not a Voter Fraud Issue.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women