Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #121
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, a true believer is a sight to behold.

go spank yer monkey

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #122
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Don't you know, on here, a monkey is a racist epithet? I will do no harm to any monkey, and I think you should review this board for racially insensitive terminology.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #123
CJ7
Valued Poster

I will do no harm to any monkey,

COG's monkey sighs .. "WHEW, THANK YA GEEZUUUS"
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #124
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Another racist taunt from CJ7.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #125
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDowTz8-Vno
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #126
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Disclaimer: No monkeys were harmed in this comment.

By George..........now, I am curious........ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #127
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

cant 4 the life of me figure out why black people think white people hate them. oh ya. now i know.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #128
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
cant 4 the life of me figure out why black people think white people hate them. oh ya. now i know.

Because the ones that actually think that are usually stereotypes. Gosh af, you strike me as a stereotype... perhaps THE stereotype.

It truly is in your head about 90% of the time. I'm positive there are still some racist people out there but I don't know any. It's probably the same people that think Pink teddy bears should fall from the sky because then everyone would have one. Do you see how retarded that sounds?

Allow me to fill you in on what you have accomplished for racism Mr. af (I even gave you a prefix title.)

Before this week I had never even thought about monkeys and black people or Asian guys in a chain mail shirt. The very people that are SOOOOOOO offended at this word or that phrase are the very ones perpetuating actual racism. I've learned more in this sand box than If have in my entire life. They don't exactly teach this shit in grade school. Folk are folk. If you'd ever pop your head out of your cooch long enough to really look around you, you'd see that YOU are the one that maintains the status quo.

Now, the exceptions to this are horrible. My most precious friend suffers from some of the most outrageous racism. The kind of thing you can't even imagine (and neither did I till she told me.) But the whole of mankind is over that shit. There is a whole generation (mine) that does not hold to the old ways.

I don't fuck with you because you're black. I fuck with you because you're an idiot and I excel in asshole (gotta stick with what you're good at.) It is YOU that choose to label it racism. I am an equal opportunity Mother F'er.

How is what you said to me about being a whore any different than if I called you an uneducated, lowlife of society that can't hold their own on a silly little whore board? Both statements are true, but you choose to get offended because you are black and I had the nerve to say something stereotypical to a black guy. WTF man. I really am trying to give you a chance but you are such a little bitch I'm having trouble reading your replys through laughter.

On a separate note, why are allllll the liberal talk shows STILL talking about Rush? Who gives a crap? Really? I was listening to one yesterday and he was MF this and WHORE that for a good 15 min till I couldn't take it anymore.... And yes I listen to the Left as well as Patriot. If someone only listens to their side (cough af) they have no business in the fight.

Now look af, I'm booked today so If I don't have time to reply to your posting thats because I have a life. I'll reply if and when I so choose.

Peace out brotha
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #129
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Because the ones that actually think that are usually stereotypes. Gosh af, you strike me as a stereotype... perhaps THE stereotype.

It truly is in your head about 90% of the time. I'm positive there are still some racist people out there but I don't know any. It's probably the same people that think Pink teddy bears should fall from the sky because then everyone would have one. Do you see how retarded that sounds?

Allow me to fill you in on what you have accomplished for racism Mr. af (I even gave you a prefix title.)

Before this week I had never even thought about monkeys and black people or Asian guys in a chain mail shirt. The very people that are SOOOOOOO offended at this word or that phrase are the very ones perpetuating actual racism. I've learned more in this sand box than If have in my entire life. They don't exactly teach this shit in grade school. Folk are folk. If you'd ever pop your head out of your cooch long enough to really look around you, you'd see that YOU are the one that maintains the status quo.

Now, the exceptions to this are horrible. My most precious friend suffers from some of the most outrageous racism. The kind of thing you can't even imagine (and neither did I till she told me.) But the whole of mankind is over that shit. There is a whole generation (mine) that does not hold to the old ways.

I don't fuck with you because you're black. I fuck with you because you're an idiot and I excel in asshole (gotta stick with what you're good at.) It is YOU that choose to label it racism. I am an equal opportunity Mother F'er.

How is what you said to me about being a whore any different than if I called you an uneducated, lowlife of society that can't hold their own on a silly little whore board? Both statements are true, but you choose to get offended because you are black and I had the nerve to say something stereotypical to a black guy. WTF man. I really am trying to give you a chance but you are such a little bitch I'm having trouble reading your replys through laughter.

On a separate note, why are allllll the liberal talk shows STILL talking about Rush? Who gives a crap? Really? I was listening to one yesterday and he was MF this and WHORE that for a good 15 min till I couldn't take it anymore.... And yes I listen to the Left as well as Patriot. If someone only listens to their side (cough af) they have no business in the fight.

Now look af, I'm booked today so If I don't have time to reply to your posting thats because I have a life. I'll reply if and when I so choose.

Peace out brotha

LovingKaylaTS, im not ur "brotha". all the white folk who r racist will pat u on the back. but, u called a black man a monkey. black folk know u 4 a racist. u r wat u r.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #130
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
I've learned more in this sand box than If have in my entire life.
i dont doubt u.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #131
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You made my point better than I could have. Well done brotha! Now if we can only teach you to proper punctuation and grammar, that'll be SOMETHING!!!!

I have a feeling you have no idea what I'm speaking of when I say you made my point.

BTW, you shouldn't let a whore out do you on simple writing skills. You shouldn't monkey around like that... makes people think you are what you are. Try to hide it a little at least.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #132
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
I'm positive there are still some racist people out there but I don't know any. self knowledge will cure that

Before this week I had never even thought about monkeys and black people not aware of the most common insult. really? LOL!

My most precious friend suffers from some of the most outrageous racism.

oh, now u gonna play the "i gotta friend" card. u shoulda played that one the other day. LOL!

The kind of thing you can't even imagine (and neither did I till she told me.)

im sure black dudes like me cant imagine racism

But the whole of mankind is over that shit. news 2 me and the rest of the world

I excel in asshole (gotta stick with what you're good at.)

TROLL alert, correction TROLLts alert.

I had the nerve to say something stereotypical to a black guy. WTF man. ding ding ding ding ding. we have a racist!

Now look af, I'm booked today so If I don't have time to reply to your posting thats because I have a life. u have a life? prostitution is ur life? a single mother? did i read this right?

shes a walking delusion.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #133
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
You made my point better than I could have. Well done brotha! Now if we can only teach you to proper punctuation and grammar, that'll be SOMETHING!!!!

I have a feeling you have no idea what I'm speaking of when I say you made my point.

BTW, you shouldn't let a whore out do you on simple writing skills. You shouldn't monkey around like that... makes people think you are what you are. Try to hide it a little at least.
LovingKKKayla, isnt there an old fat bald and smelly guy waiting 2 sweat all over u? do u really have time 4 more posts. u have a life u know. LOL!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #134
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I'm faster than all you other racers combined...

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #135
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
LovingKaylaTS, im not ur "brotha". all the white folk who r racist will pat u on the back. but, u called a black man a monkey. black folk know u 4 a racist. u r wat u r.
Why does everyone call him black. What was the race of his Mother?
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women