Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #121
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, whenever you post a cogent thought or argument you'll receive your certificate to advance to the fourth grade. Meanwhile, the tripe you do post is nauseatingly juvenile, and you continue to deflect. Zimmerman lived in that community and he had a right to be walking in his own neighborhood. Your asinine opinion that Zimmerman should always remain confined to either his apartment or his vehicle is completely absurd.

Quit while you are behind your stupidity is showing.I have not deflected anything you just keep on with your grade school insults,of which I said about you first,and you persist in parroting back to me like they were gems of brilliance from your mind(sic) Just keep pulling your pud,it is what you are good at.I have heard.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Quit while you are behind your stupidity is showing.I have not deflected anything you just keep on with your grade school insults,of which I said about you first,and you persist in parroting back to me like they were gems of brilliance from your mind(sic) Just keep pulling your pud,it is what you are good at.I have heard.
By your posts, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, it's obvious you've already quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions that: 1) Zimmerman acted like 'Batman', 2) Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo', 3) Zimmerman killed 'Martians' [sic], 4a) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods, and 4b) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger. In fact, not only have you, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, quit trying to defend your indefensible positions, all of your recent posts have been nothing more than your homoerotic masturbation fantasies. Get a life -- and an education.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #123
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes they do.

Skittle sales in fact are the leading indicator of crimes about to happen.

I think Zimmerman and all little dick hall moniters like him should be able to shoot on sight any blacks buying Skittles. Lets make that a new law!
I knew you would come around...but why limit it to just blacks. Let's expand it to starbursts being bought by Mexicans, chinamen, and gays...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #124
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
By your posts, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, it's obvious you've already quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions that: 1) Zimmerman acted like 'Batman', 2) Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo', 3) Zimmerman killed 'Martians' [sic], 4a) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods, and 4b) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger. In fact, not only have you, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, quit trying to defend your indefensible positions, all of your recent posts have been nothing more than your homoerotic masturbation fantasies. Get a life -- and an education.

You are pathetic,I have clearly stated my position on what the Zman alias batman and Rambo did wrong,while you twisted in the wind with no rebuttal,only your grade school name calling. having no knowalage,only deflecting.As I said give up while you are behind.BTW you aren't smart enough to hurt my feelings.I B the pompous buffoon.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are pathetic,I have clearly stated my position on what the Zman alias batman and Rambo did wrong,while you twisted in the wind with no rebuttal,only your grade school name calling. having no knowalage,only deflecting.As I said give up while you are behind.BTW you aren't smart enough to hurt my feelings.I B the pompous buffoon.
Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, it's obvious you've already quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions that: 1) Zimmerman acted like 'Batman', 2) Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo', 3) Zimmerman killed 'Martians' [sic], 4a) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods, and 4b) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger.

Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions because they cannot be defended. 1) You cannot prove that Zimmerman acted like 'Batman'. 2) You cannot prove that Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo'. 3) You remain an ignorant fool since you insist neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods. 4) You remain an ignorant fool since you insist neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger.

To have sentient 'feelings',
Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you'd first need to be a sentient being. Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you've demonstrated that you are not a sentient being.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #126
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Hey boardman your avatar is awesome!

A couple hours ago I took a trayvon. It wasn't 6 foot 3 and 140 lbs. But it was still massive. And I'm glad it got flushed like the waste it was.
Dr. Pecker is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I knew you would come around...but why limit it to just blacks. Let's expand it to starbursts being bought by Mexicans, chinamen, and gays...
They should just put gunpowder in Starbursts.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #128
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, it's obvious you've already quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions that: 1) Zimmerman acted like 'Batman', 2) Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo', 3) Zimmerman killed 'Martians' [sic], 4a) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods, and 4b) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger.

Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions because they cannot be defended. 1) You cannot prove that Zimmerman acted like 'Batman'. 2) You cannot prove that Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo'. 3) You remain an ignorant fool since you insist neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods. 4) You remain an ignorant fool since you insist neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger.

To have sentient 'feelings',
Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you'd first need to be a sentient being. Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you've demonstrated that you are not a sentient being.

Even you should get tired of parroting the same old tripe over and over.shows your lack of new ideas. You are on ignore till someone else ghost writes new material.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Even you should get tired of parroting the same old tripe over and over.shows your lack of new ideas. You are on ignore till someone else ghost writes new material.
New ideas are not necessary, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, because the argument hasn't changed despite your attempts to deflect. However you, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, did quit trying to defend your ridiculous notions because they cannot be defended. Instead you, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged,introduced your homoerotic masturbation fantasies in an attempt to deflect.

Nevertheless, the fact remains,
Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged,1) you cannot prove that Zimmerman acted like 'Batman'; 2) you cannot prove that Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo'; 3) you remain an ignorant fool since you insist neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods; 4) you remain an ignorant fool since you insist neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #130
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You almost have it right: it isn't that he has no NEW ideas, he has no ideas at all. Only his blind hatred that oozes out in every post he makes.

He HAS discovered cut & paste, however. To the sorry and detriment of the sane folks on here. Even though he spends 23 hrs a day on here, even THAT wouldn't get him so close to 4000 posts if he didn't just regurgitate the same trash over and over.

Look a this thread alone: 7 of the last 15 posts were by IB, and all 7 are essentially the same "thought". And a lame one at that.

We all know his ego will not allow him to rest without having the last word, so I suspect he will very quickly respond to this post. It will be very angry, it will try to be very clever (and I'm sure he'll think it IS clever), but the reality is it will be part pabulum, part name calling, and part stark raving maniacal nonsense.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:25 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You almost have it right: it isn't that he has no NEW ideas, he has no ideas at all. Only his blind hatred that oozes out in every post he makes.

He HAS discovered cut & paste, however. To the sorry and detriment of the sane folks on here. Even though he spends 23 hrs a day on here, even THAT wouldn't get him so close to 4000 posts if he didn't just regurgitate the same trash over and over.

Look a this thread alone: 7 of the last 15 posts were by IB, and all 7 are essentially the same "thought". And a lame one at that.

We all know his ego will not allow him to rest without having the last word, so I suspect he will very quickly respond to this post. It will be very angry, it will try to be very clever (and I'm sure he'll think it IS clever), but the reality is it will be part pabulum, part name calling, and part stark raving maniacal nonsense.
Old-goaT, by supporting Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged, you are apparently supporting his claim that: 1) Zimmerman acted like 'Batman'; 2)Zimmerman acted like 'Rambo'; 3) neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'walk' in their own neighborhoods; 4)neighborhood watch volunteers cannot 'watch' strangers to ascertain the activities of said stranger. Old-goaT, if that is what you are doing, then you are just as big an ignoramus as he is.

BTW, Old-goaT, if you were as "fair and unbiased" you claim, you would have noted both the number of posts by Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged and his insults borne therein. But it is not surprising that you did not note his excesses, since your actions have never mirrored your ultra-pretentious claims to be aloof and dispassionately unbiased.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #132
Old-T
Valued Poster

Actually no. My pointing out that you repeatedly post the same argument multiple times does not mean I support Ekim's argument. Yes, he has been highly active on this thread too--but over the course of the board you seem to run down that path far more often. It may also be that I am more aware of your propensitysince often your posts are directed at me.

As far as being aloof and dispassionate, I wouldn't describe myself tha way. I would clam I am not a membr of either extreme view, Lib or Cons. But I an not dispssionate. There are just far more conservative targets on this board so I tend to seem more liberal than I actually am. This board have very veryfew centerists.

In the Zimmerman case, as I have repeatedly said I do think he was overly agressive and contributed to the problem. I would not have equated him to Rambo, more like Death Wish.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually no. My pointing out that you repeatedly post the same argument multiple times does not mean I support Ekim's argument. Yes, he has been highly active on this thread too--but over the course of the board you seem to run down that path far more often. It may also be that I am more aware of your propensitysince often your posts are directed at me.
Please cite where Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged changed his argument. Don't be led astray or confused by his multiple attempts to deflect, cite where he changed his argument. Please note, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged has been just as redundant. . . but ignorantly so.
Quote:
In the Zimmerman case, as I have repeatedly said I do think he was overly agressive and contributed to the problem. I would not have equated him to Rambo, more like Death Wish.
So a neighborhood watch volunteer patrolling his pwn neighborhood on foot and watching the actions of and maintaining LOS on a stranger in his -- Zimmerman's -- neighborhood is being 'overly aggressive'. That sounds remarkably like the ignorant POV advanced by Ekim the Inbred-- the genetically challenged.

Where is it written that,
"Thou shalt not walk in your own neighborhood as thou conducts Neighborhood Watch patrols." Where is that written?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #134
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please cite where Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged changed his argument. Don't be led astray or confused by his multiple attempts to deflect, cite where he changed his argument. Please note, Ekim the Inbred -- the genetically challenged has been just as redundant. . . but ignorantly so.

I have no need to cite where he has changed his argument or not--I did not claim he did or did not, only that you repeat yourself more. What I will cite are two numbers:

IB: 3864
EK: 1107

Where is it written that, "Thou shalt not walk in your own neighborhood as thou conducts Neighborhood Watch patrols." Where is that written?

I have made my point very clear on that point a number of times, and you didn't comprehend then. I will not spend more time restating it again here.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #135
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So a neighborhood watch volunteer patrolling his pwn neighborhood on foot and watching the actions of and maintaining LOS on a stranger in his -- Zimmerman's -- neighborhood is being 'overly aggressive'. That sounds remarkably like the ignorant POV advanced by Ekim the Inbred-- the genetically challenged.

Where is it written that,
"Thou shalt not walk in your own neighborhood as thou conducts Neighborhood Watch patrols." Where is that written?

I should not reply to this,but I have been LMAO your reply's to someone else are the same crap you replied to me.It shows your limited ability to answer questions,your childish taunts,and that you can only parrot what Marshal has PM you.really lame.you are so mentally challenged I would recommend the special Olympics for you. Call Marshall and see if he can come up with any thing fresh,because it is evident you can't.Adios looser.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women