Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2019, 05:50 PM   #121
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
If anyone has any money to put on her books they can meet me at the jail next week and you can feed your cash into the machine yourself.
Other than serving witness to a "selfless" act, why would anyone need to meet you at the jail?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:48 PM   #122
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Being in the hobby is the worst possible place for someone trying to get sober. There are enablers using and abusing girls every chance they get. Some even have a kink for it and others have such pathetic empty lives that they thrive on the drama here in the hobby. If they can use a mentally ill and/or addict girl like a puppet they get entertainment long after she's dead. Then they find the next to enable and use.
Anybody remember "Azoman"?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:19 PM   #123
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh dear goodness Devo, sure do.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:49 PM   #124
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Other than serving witness to a "selfless" act, why would anyone need to meet you at the jail?
Um...cause she's a sex worker that has given consent to me knowing her personal information...unlike folks who think it's ok to Google personal info on sex workers. It's not. It's stalkerish. Why would any of you know her name or her inmate number to put money on her books? I mean did she call you hdgristley?

You don't even have the balls to stand up and fight for your own rights.

It takes a real man to sit behind a keyboard while the whores fight for your rights. I get why you've gotta be rude...even though you don't know me. I get it though...it must be hard to be a eunuch.

How's that for...what did you say... "serving witness to a "selfless" act"?

You don't know 10% of what I do...nor is it any of your fucking business.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 02:05 AM   #125
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Her name was in the article. The rest needed to donate is confirmable via non-Google means for those who actually wanted to put money on the books without making a big fucking deal about it.

She's more than just a sex worker. She's a person. Not a plaything or a cause for a hooker with messianic delusions to trumpet as evidence of her good deeds in the same breath as predictable misandry because she feels slighted by words on the internet. I don't really care about 99% of what you do, just the 1% that you project and make our business so you can feel important and self-actualized.

By all means, keep focused on my balls though. That feels nice.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:48 AM   #126
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
You don't know 10% of what I do...
10% of nothing is still nothing.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:51 AM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
10% of nothing is still nothing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IX2bE-OBtwk

bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:27 AM   #128
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Her name was in the article. The rest needed to donate is confirmable via non-Google means for those who actually wanted to put money on the books without making a big fucking deal about it.

She's more than just a sex worker. She's a person. Not a plaything or a cause for a hooker with messianic delusions to trumpet as evidence of her good deeds in the same breath as predictable misandry because she feels slighted by words on the internet. I don't really care about 99% of what you do, just the 1% that you project and make our business so you can feel important and self-actualized.

By all means, keep focused on my balls though. That feels nice.
The article is no longer linked here...in fact it was pulled down pretty quick. Could ya clarify...I'm a little confused, how many actually remember a name from an article from 2 weeks ago? STOP DIGGING INTO THE PERSONAL LIFE OF SEX WORKERS.

As far as the rest of your insults...lmmfao...you have NO clue what I do...but now everyone knows you wanna jump on the MOBCJC bandwagon now. Staff edit to remove insults. dj8

Hmmm...gives me an ad idea :lmao:

ISO ball-less pussy who wants to cyber bully little girls that fight for their rights...while they sit around and gaze at the scars from where their balls once were, wondering where they went so wrong in life. Registration is now open for all of those who have had their man card pulled. I'll be looking for yours!

Must have:
~ Witty responses after removal of a fellow MOBCJC members dick from their mouth.
~ The ability to make other men hard by putting down others, that they THINK are below them.
~ Be a keyboard warrior eunuch like our friend here...hdgristle. (can you even still jerk it without balls? Honestly, being serious. I don't have a dick...but I have bigger balls than you.)

BTW, you do know I have an entire crew of folks who send me witty responses to all you eunuchs. You are an amateur, little "man". Copy and paste...

BUT I've gotta give credit where credit is due...this one is golden! Giving a discount to the genius who sent this...he sure knows how to make a gal moist...

Staff edit to remove insults. dj8

Blocking all eunuchs since 2019. good luck locating your missing nads. I won't be reading any more of your responses, miss eunuch. Buh-bye!

For all other eunuchs...stop cyber stalking a sex worker. IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. If you'd like to actually help...instead of just being another keyboard warrior...let me know.
Old 05-18-2019, 11:05 AM   #129
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Wasted effort on predictably droll shit I called pages back while I'm living rent free in your brain that you needed that much of a response to feel like you're in control.

So sad. Buh bye, tho!!
Old 05-18-2019, 11:11 AM   #130
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why hasn’t her “family” done it?
I think the question you have to ask the is how, exactly, one found this"family" without "stalking the girl online"; It's more intersectional bullshit (in other words: being both a client and a white man, you, bam, have no moral right to do exactly what she does, presumably because"advocacy.")

Your takeaway here should be that the frying-pan commercial with eggs about a brain and extracurriculars from the 1980s is absolutely and unambiguously true in some cases.

Quote:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. For that, you've been rewarded with your own stalker. Just a reminder that when you are being castigated about "stalking a sex worker,"; you have a thread (until the mods kill it) on this very forum where you are being stalked by a sex worker. Who you correctly observe presumably justifies this difference because"intersectional victimhood" and the other reasons you suggest.

However, I feel it's imperative to bring this back around: the person who we all aren't talking about is still sitting in jail. Both her bail and commissary accounts are, for anyone with a credit card there for the filling. No need to go anywhere. No need to get off the couch. When you hear certain folks talking about"heroic" actions, perhaps it is more illustrative to consider what can be done, how it can be done, and how crass it is to use hypothetical actions not taken to that end to score points. (no, actions taken a week plus after the fact after these kinds of observations don't count--after all, we are judged by what we do when people are not looking.) By the way--for anyone interested in actual, effective charity: the person we aren't talking about is represented by the PD we aren't talking about. The very best charity isn't "free" "advocacy," ; it's a paid attorney.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:35 AM   #131
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:53 PM   #132
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Honestly, being serious. I don't have a dick.... but I have....
Is this multiple choice? Ok, I'll play!

A. Penis envy

B. A castration fetish

C. Misandry*

D. All of the above.

(*Thank you, HDGristle - I learned a new word today!)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:05 PM   #133
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
I think the question you have to ask the is how, exactly, one found this"family" without "stalking the girl online"; It's more intersectional bullshit (in other words: being both a client and a white man, you, bam, have no moral right to do exactly what she does, presumably because"advocacy.")

The very best charity isn't "free" "advocacy," ; it's a paid attorney.
1. Um...I've been advocating with this person since we were dating...you knew this. Try again. Actually don't bother. I'm now gonna block you...for real block you and not your fake pretending to block people.

2. Are you offering to pay for her attorney? If you'd like I can forward your number to her family and let them know you so graciously offered to "help fight these charges" as you so pompously exclaimed you'd do pre FOSTA. I'm not sure you'd have enough though TBH.

3. So according to tannana it is now acceptable to Google info and use that info to intrude in someone else's life. Don't come whining here when someone calls y'all's wives...Y'ALL are dictating the new norm around here.

Block block baby. Or is it ice ice baby? Dammit I can't remember!

Fuck it I'm gonna enjoy my night.
Old 05-18-2019, 04:30 PM   #134
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Is this multiple choice? Ok, I'll play!

A. Penis envy

B. A castration fetish

C. Misandry*

D. All of the above.

(*Thank you, HDGristle - I learned a new word today!)
I'm sorry but who the hell are you?
Oh wait...you're mr. blocked.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:02 PM   #135
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm sorry but who the hell are you?
Oh wait...you're mr. blocked.
Huh? Only blocked? Is castration an extra? Sorry if I misunderstood!

Quote:
...while they sit around and gaze at the scars from where their balls once were... I'll be looking for yours ...good luck locating your missing nads...
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women