Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160799
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35519
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #121
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Location: Underneath my Mistress, pleasuring her while my face is being smothered.

You and DallasRain could bounce your asses and pussies all over my face and cock until you both moan in delight as you cum all over me, then just get back to smothering me some more!
BuriedFace is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #122
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
It is a great combo, and one I find that really turns me on, getting my pussy so wet and juicy. I like having the power to grind my pussy all over his face, having him gasp for air as I rise up to look into his eyes then smoother him again and again, as he licks, sucks and strokes my kitty with his tongue.........My favorite way to start a session......
Been there done that with Ms Athena and it's sooooo delicious, but you need to practice holding your breath before the action begins...she is the queen of facesitting.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #123
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Location: Underneath my Mistress, pleasuring her while my face is being smothered.

I would just piss off Ms. Athena and DallasRain on purpose just to get some more aggressive facesitting out of them. I would purposely try to push them off just to have them grab my head and shove my face in deeper than before! Oh I wanna feel the pain, believe you me lol.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #124
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You wanna huh, You wanna,,,,,,,,,,,,,welll you naughty lil boy whom wanna's piss and push off to 2 hot horny women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe we will just tie you up and make you watch US as WE ride each others face.................Not letting YOU have ANY sweet pussy juice running down YOUR face...............Now are you gonna be a good boy???
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:36 AM   #125
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You wanna huh, You wanna,,,,,,,,,,,,,welll you naughty lil boy whom wanna's piss and push off to 2 hot horny women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe we will just tie you up and make you watch US as WE ride each others face.................Not letting YOU have ANY sweet pussy juice running down YOUR face...............Now are you gonna be a good boy???
Yes!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #126
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Maybe you both could punish me, lowering yourselves down to my face but not allowing me to have a taste, one of you riding my cock until I am nearing my pleasure wave, and then just dismounting before I fully get off...leaving me high and dry
Old 02-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #127
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Naw I think we will just tie you up in the corner and allow you to watch US please each other, We do both carry strap ons, and other fun toys......While your cock stands at attention, hard and throbbing, leaking precum, straining to reach those pussies, so close but yet so far away...............
Old 02-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #128
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

I would love to watch DallasRain eat you out Ms. A, as my eyes are fixated on DR's ass...making me wish my face was deep inside...but no, I have been a bad boy, this is my "punishment," I gotta take it like a man
Old 02-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #129
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if your gonna take it like a man.....................We might allow you clean up duty
Old 02-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #130
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Well if your gonna take it like a man.....................We might allow you clean up duty
Yes Mistress...*kisses your asscheeks and DallasRain's* I will be a good slave...
Old 02-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #131
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #132
enigma878
Valued Poster

Luvly outfits Dallas
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #133
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Yes indeed!
Old 02-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #134
aimhigh1973
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I think facesitting is my new fetish!!!
aimhigh1973 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #135
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I prefer the woman just get above my face and feed me her pussy. I don't want to be distracted with a 69 experience while slurping and licking tasty pussy. I want to be eating her out and enjoying the reactions...audible (moans and gasps), tactile (her hands holding my head, her thighs shaking, her pussy grinding on my mouth) and oral (the taste of her juice in my mouth and the sensation of it being smeared on my face) right thru when she cums. Thereafter, rinse and repeat until she passes out with a smile on her lips....both pair.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women