Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #121
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I can only say that many are confident he will make the right call in the right moment. What I mean to say is this. Trump is a business man. What he is doing is leveraging the negotiation in all cases. When he speaks strong about immigration he is leveraging. When he speaks strong about the military it’s leveraging. It seems extreme to people who don’t understand his tactics. He is leveraging and also trying to bring other tough customers to the table. We will see him rollout a plan for immigration reform tonight. A deal he will close because he has been leveraging it to the right for so long. He will get it somewhere in the middle. That’s what he does. The fact that some people don’t get it is why he is closing the deals.
Trump U had an A rating from the better business bureau. The left and Hillarys campaign did their damnedest to find anyone with a complaint on it. Their were numerous people who took the course and felt they got what they paid for. That’s business too. If I can generate excitement about a rock and people will buy it. That is business too and many women wear such a rock on their fingers.
He doesn’t have to release his tax returns for us to know he is successful and rich. How much evidence do people need? He has been in the public eye for decades. If you are denying Trumps success then you are in complete denial. He has a few buildings named after him. He is a billionaire. He toppled the republican and democratic party and more is to come. Some of our most cherished presidents were very wealthy. Its not a law that they must release tax returns. It’s politics
There is no evidence Russia and Trump had any contact. What did the Russians expose. They exposed a lot of bad information about Hillary Clinton. A lot of the things Trump was saying turned out to be true and we had the russians to thank for providing evidence. Many of the emails and things we learned from the hacks of the democratic party were not even widely circulated because the media is in the pocket of the democratic party. We were able to see the resignation of Wasserman Schultz and Debra Brazile and that was a joy to not hear any more lies and vitriol from them.
If the russians actually were tampering with voter tally that would be a very different thing.
Christians believe in both the old and new testament. They believe in justice and mercy. People today who don’t understand or care to understand Christianity preach to christians about sentimentality. Nothing could be further from the truth. He certainly preached turn the other cheek in the beatitudes. There was more sermons than just the beatitudes however and not all of us are sent to be martyrs.
I don’t see him as a bully. Every point he makes has good logic behind it. The immigration policy, the wall, stance on crime, the ban. All of this is leveraging the negotiation and setting a standard and tone. That’s not bullying. It’s law and order and America first.
Thats my view
Fishy2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:14 PM   #122
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
How do people know he will make the right call in the right moment? Thr information we have to make any predictions as to what he will do is all pretty bad. Trump U was found to be swindling people for their money. He has filed bankruptcy how many times?? He hasn't released his tax returns so we don't know where his personal finances are. Sure he may have used a loss carry forwad to avoid taxes. What I take from that is that he made bad business decisions and made a net loss so big he gets to carry forward a net loss to offset any owed taxes. He did not do anything savy to avoid taxes. So no, he has shown that he never does anything right. He didn't have a profitable business with revenue turnover so high that after normal allowed deductions he still had a lot of money after PAYING TAXES. No, the man is a con artist and you are just one of his many easy marks.

You think we should thank Russia for attempting to violate and tamper with what we hold most dear in our democracy?? REALLY?

Sometimes my brothers and I would fight. Our friends knew to stay out of it. If my brother's friend came at me, my brother would stop fighting me and kick the hell out of him. My brother may have been pissed at me, but I'm his brother. Republicans may disagree with Democrats, they are both Americans. Russia fucking with one gets the furry of both....

Christians are taught to love thy neighbor and to give mercy and compassion to the weak. Trump is going against everything they are taught.

Trump is not content with himself. He is not confident. He's a fraud and he is a bully. Bullirs are at the core, just pathetic pussies.
I can only say that many are confident he will make the right call in the right moment. What I mean to say is this. Trump is a business man. What he is doing is leveraging the negotiation in all cases. When he speaks strong about immigration he is leveraging. When he speaks strong about the military it’s leveraging. It seems extreme to people who don’t understand his tactics. He is leveraging and also trying to bring other tough customers to the table. We will see him rollout a plan for immigration reform tonight. A deal he will close because he has been leveraging it to the right for so long. He will get it somewhere in the middle. That’s what he does. The fact that some people don’t get it is why he is closing the deals.
Trump U had an A rating from the better business bureau. The left and Hillarys campaign did their damnedest to find anyone with a complaint on it. Their were numerous people who took the course and felt they got what they paid for. That’s business too. If I can generate excitement about a rock and people will buy it. That is business too and many women wear such a rock on their fingers.
He doesn’t have to release his tax returns for us to know he is successful and rich. How much evidence do people need? He has been in the public eye for decades. If you are denying Trumps success then you are in complete denial. He has a few buildings named after him. He is a billionaire. He toppled the republican and democratic party and more is to come. Some of our most cherished presidents were very wealthy. Its not a law that they must release tax returns. It’s politics
There is no evidence Russia and Trump had any contact. What did the Russians expose. They exposed a lot of bad information about Hillary Clinton. A lot of the things Trump was saying turned out to be true and we had the russians to thank for providing evidence. Many of the emails and things we learned from the hacks of the democratic party were not even widely circulated because the media is in the pocket of the democratic party. We were able to see the resignation of Wasserman Schultz and Debra Brazile and that was a joy to not hear any more lies and vitriol from them.
If the russians actually were tampering with voter tally that would be a very different thing.
Christians believe in both the old and new testament. They believe in justice and mercy. People today who don’t understand or care to understand Christianity preach to christians about sentimentality. Nothing could be further from the truth. He certainly preached turn the other cheek in the beatitudes. There was more sermons than just the beatitudes however and not all of us are sent to be martyrs.
I don’t see him as a bully. Every point he makes has good logic behind it. The immigration policy, the wall, stance on crime, the ban. All of this is leveraging the negotiation and setting a standard and tone. That’s not bullying. It’s law and order and America first.
Thats my view
Fishy2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:57 PM   #123
TJHorn1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

If the previous asshole wasn't impeached...then no one has nothing to bitch about...he and Hillary need to be in PRISON, along with probably most of the fucking Democrats in congress!!!

TRUMP is doing a hell of a job DRAINING THE FUCKING SWAMP!!!!!!!

All the previous dipshits so called bills and rules and laws are due to a bunch of assholes in congress.

TRUMP will kick ass and put AMERICAN CITIZENS back to work bring jobs back and rebuild the military!!! I've had many discussions with the CEO of AT&T about this and his ass is on the line...if you don't know what AT&T means...it means AMERICAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH!!! A FUCKING AMERICAN COMPANY that sends it customers to an overseas call center....fuck that!!!

All of you fucking bleeding heart liberals are in for a big surprise!! This country will be TURNED AROUND and any DUMBASSoCRAT will be left out in the cold. The fucking Democrats have almost killed our nation. Killing the American Way and destroying what it took 240 years to build. Democrats and fucking Liberals can all go to hell and BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TJHorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:56 PM   #124
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by camero73 View Post
I worked for a lawn care company beginning my junior year in high school. For the first 2 or 3 years after high school before going to college I worked construction as an electrician, some roofing and general construction. That was invaluable good experience for a young man and paid better. It was fun to.

I continued to work a little construction in spots with my last construction job being the summer of 1993. At that time the percentage of skill trade workers that were Mexican immigrants was 5% to 10% at the most.

Immigrants began to get a little more work and got even more when they began to offer to do the work for 1/2 the pay of what builders were paying locals. Some more showed up, then some more and once they got a little toe hold and with the help of our weak immigration laws the flood gates opened up with immigrants lining up down the streets of builders offices telling them we will do all the work for half of what you are currently paying your local workers. Making 8-12 bucks an hour was better than the $4.00/hr they were making across the border.

Builders got greedy and eventually gave the entire construction industry to them. What hold outs remained eventually said screw it. I can't enjoy my job anymore. I can't even communicate with these guys because they don't speak English. The construction industry now is 98% immigrants. WE are accommodating THEM and putting millions of Americans whom were born here out of work. What is wrong with this picture?

The same thing now is happening with our public school system. The affluent parts of town is kinda the same way it used to be but in general now if you want to be a public school teacher you have to be freakin bilingual.

We needed someone like Donald Trump 10-20 years ago. Thanks Obama and Bush. By the way, I am Caucasian and really like my African American brothers so this isn't what it may look like to some. Just the facts!

These protesting immigrants and things like "a day without immigrants" just need to be ignored. In fact you are being ignored. It's laughable.
None of what you post addresses the central point of my post. We have less expensive housing as a result. And the out of work domestic construction workers are charging too much.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #125
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
LOL Classic!! How any adult with half a brain can back this lying petulent little child of a man is beyond me..but look above at the IQ of the people who voted for it..they actually ask people to "prove my lies are not true" The IQ of a retard 5th grader basically
Because they're religious bigots and racists.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #126
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Damn !!! That was his best campaign speech yet !!!
When is the election?

TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:13 PM   #127
latinbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

So far he is working toward doing what he said he would do. He has named good people to his cabinet, I love his Supreme Court Pick, and I love that he doesn't sit in his office expecting all to come to him. He has gone out to talk to big business execs about what needs to be done to help them grow. If he actually does something I don't like, I will be first to say so. But he has done nothing that warrants impeachment. There is NO evidence of any improper communications with the Russians. I believe the Podestra emails all were given to Wikileaks by an insider - not by the Russians. An insider named Singer (I believe) was murdered not long after the emails started being released. Wikileaks offered a reward for information on his murder which they inferred was people high in the Dem party. Let Trump do the job. Barry was a disaster. Likeable personally but a total fuck up when it came to his attempts to micromanage and regulate the economy to death.
latinbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #128
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJHorn1 View Post
If the previous asshole wasn't impeached...then no one has nothing to bitch about...he and Hillary need to be in PRISON, along with probably most of the fucking Democrats in congress!!!

All the previous dipshits so called bills and rules and laws are due to a bunch of assholes in congress.

TRUMP will kick ass and put AMERICAN CITIZENS back to work bring jobs back and rebuild the military!!! I've had many discussions with the CEO of AT&T about this and his ass is on the line...if you don't know what AT&T means...it means AMERICAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH!!! A FUCKING AMERICAN COMPANY that sends it customers to an overseas call center....fuck that!!!

All of you fucking bleeding heart liberals are in for a big surprise!! This country will be TURNED AROUND and any DUMBASSoCRAT will be left out in the cold. The fucking Democrats have almost killed our nation. Killing the American Way and destroying what it took 240 years to build. Democrats and fucking Liberals can all go to hell and BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please forgive TJ Horn all of you fucking bleeding heart liberals. Rumor has it that his girlfriend left him for a " Fucking Liberal Democrat and hes still a little resentful about it. I heard that she was doing a little " swamp draining " herself. I cant say for sure, you know you cant trust those cock sucking Liberals. Its probably "FAKE NEWS". I hope it is fake news, Id hate to see that liberal cocksucker go to hell and burn. I think sending her to jail with those fucking democrats in congress, Hilary and that previous asshole who should have been impeached, is punishment enough
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:03 PM   #129
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Damn !!! That was his best campaign speech yet !!!
When is the election?

Appreciated the part when our president (quietly, with great reservation) mentioned RADICAL. ISLAMIC. TERRORISM.
No doubt, those three little words had to bring a tear to the eye of former prez and muzzie for life, Barry...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:14 AM   #130
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJHorn1 View Post

Angry little old punk of a man aren't you? Obama did WHAT to get impeached now little one? And Hillary has never even been arrested, so what crime has she committed?

Now run off little pussy, I know you will not be answering me, so you're dismissed little old man
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:24 AM   #131
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Please forgive TJ Horn all of you fucking bleeding heart liberals. Rumor has it that his girlfriend left him for a " Fucking Liberal Democrat and hes still a little resentful about it. I heard that she was doing a little " swamp draining " herself. I cant say for sure, you know you cant trust those cock sucking Liberals. Its probably "FAKE NEWS". I hope it is fake news, Id hate to see that liberal cocksucker go to hell and burn. I think sending her to jail with those fucking democrats in congress, Hilary and that previous asshole who should have been impeached, is punishment enough
His only GF is his right hand. Bet he can't get a hard on with Cialis
Old 03-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #132
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
PLus, when has our military been stronger? Why does it need rebuilding? We spend more than the rest of the world combined on defense, and we are not now in a 2 front war. So why does our military need rebuilding? Yet another question those who suck the cock of the orange ape criminal will not answer. It must suck to be such a scared little old man
Old 03-01-2017, 08:32 AM   #133
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So he did attempt to reach out to both side last night. He stuck to his speech. He may be learning. I doubt it.

However, I can see why he had to file bankruptcy so many times.

He wants to spend spend spend without making enough money to cover everything.

For the boys and girls who dont understand, the government either must decrease spending to match the current revenue intake, increase revenues (a.k.a taxes) to cover what is spent, or go in debt to cover those expenses.

To be clear, government Revenues = TAXES.

@Fishy2 and @TJHorn1,

Could you please explain to the class how he is going to add to all the programs he talked about without raises taxes or adding to our national debt?

Now I'll give you that cutting the ACA, aka Obamacare, would help free up revenues without raising taxes. However, they must replace the ACA. Trump and the Conservatives realize they cannot pull the proverbial rug out from under millions of Americans using the ACA.

The catch is they haven't come up with a single feasible proposal to do that without costing many people their health coverage.

So yeah, I took that answer from you. Do you have anything else?

Sidebar: Does anyone in here not understand that Obamacare and the ACA are the same? Believe it or not alot of Trump followers seemingly dont understand that.
Moreover they like their newfound coverage yet somehow cannot stand Obamacare....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:12 AM   #134
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
...Hillary has never even been arrested...
Not yet, at least. Let's give it a little time and let this thing marinate some....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:13 PM   #135
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
So he did attempt to reach out to both side last night. He stuck to his speech. He may be learning. I doubt it.

However, I can see why he had to file bankruptcy so many times.

He wants to spend spend spend without making enough money to cover everything.

For the boys and girls who dont understand, the government either must decrease spending to match the current revenue intake, increase revenues (a.k.a taxes) to cover what is spent, or go in debt to cover those expenses.

To be clear, government Revenues = TAXES.

@Fishy2 and @TJHorn1,

Could you please explain to the class how he is going to add to all the programs he talked about without raises taxes or adding to our national debt?

Now I'll give you that cutting the ACA, aka Obamacare, would help free up revenues without raising taxes. However, they must replace the ACA. Trump and the Conservatives realize they cannot pull the proverbial rug out from under millions of Americans using the ACA.

The catch is they haven't come up with a single feasible proposal to do that without costing many people their health coverage.

So yeah, I took that answer from you. Do you have anything else?

Sidebar: Does anyone in here not understand that Obamacare and the ACA are the same? Believe it or not alot of Trump followers seemingly dont understand that.
Moreover they like their newfound coverage yet somehow cannot stand Obamacare....
Great post grean
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women